Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I have no desire to gang up and make anyone a whipping boy. You are mistaking being held responsible for your words and actions with the kind of nasty inhuman ad hominem attacks this forum has now finally started to shed.

Don't pretend to be a victim, it does you no favours.
    OK then I guess hold me responsible Beanz

How is it "pretending to be a victim" when I expect the same of you that you expect of me?

Oh well.....get on with that whole accountable thing then
    The thing is you don't expect the same. How many times have you accused me of 'sperging out'or talked to other posters like they were something you trod in?

It is habitual for you.
    People point out what a disgusting human being Trump is and you pretend it is a personal attack on you.

It isn't.
    On top of that, he then says "glad to see I'm once more considered part of humanity by you" as if he is so innocent. Blindest bat of all time, that Lyle.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not about to descend to your level.
    K

You have this bizzare blind spot where you can accuse someone of needing a straight jacket, and then bleat about being gaslighted yourself in the same post .
    As for my saying you've attempted to gaslight me "You might as well of shown Slim the middle finger." that's your quote and that's what you're referencing and you've not yet answered the questions I asked specifically related to that. "did I? Was I mean?" were my responses and I asked SlimTrae himself and he took no offense. And yet here you are...yes you're quite unwell to suggest such ergo my suggesting your need for a straitjacket

I don't need, unlike yourself, to resort to ad hominem bullshit or to rely on logical fallacies.
    Citation needed

You can't handle the fact that you are simply being asked to explain the actions of someone you claim is all about draining the swamp, and cleaning up politics.
    I've handled it quite well. I believe. I have had a good discussion with Slim where I relay to him where I think our misconceptions and miscommunications lie. Only issue with it is I could tell you damn near anything and you wouldn't accept any part of it. I mean look at this thread, have you accepted anything I've told you? Have you said "Well that's just your opinion and we disagree"? No. And so what are we doing here? Who actually is DEMANDING to have people think like them?

TitoFan & Spicoli have posted their thoughts....have I hammered them for doing so? Surely if I was operating as you say I have been then that would be the case.

Disagreeing with someone isn't being dismissive of the opinions they hold. Asking why someone thinks the way they do or what causes them to reach a certain line of thought isn't an evil thing. I mean I've explained my views when pressed...to no avail to YOU apparently.

You have not stopped telling us how immoral anyone but Trump is, as though his shit doesn't even stink.
    Again I ask "pretending that Trump is some kind of moral compass"...Have I done that? Please quote where I've discussed Trump's "morality" or even alluded to it.

Your entire posting to date here has been about you representing the moral high ground, and people who you deem immoral failing your amazing standards. Look at your attack of Harris, it speaks volumes about your hypocrisy.
    Examples? Kamala Harris WAS in a relationship with Willie Brown when she was given political advancement FACT. At BEST it's nepotism at WORST she's slept her way to power. Pick your poison.

That is not an ad hominem attack by myself, that is a very relevant fact when you are pretending that half of your countrymen and women are scum simply for questioning the motives of the corrupt reality TV star dragging your country thru the shit. Here you are aping him. Attacking women and lefties and veterans even if they dare question the man you treat like a God. It is beyond odd and removes any of the claims of objectivity you claim to have had.
    Where is the evidence for the bolded claim?

"Attacking women and lefties and veterans even if they dare question the man" ....first off QUESTIONING =/= attacking. Secondly if they were previous Trump voters I'm simply wondering 1) What about him drew them to vote for him and 2) What changed.....simple as that and you've twisted it and bastardized it to be "attacking". Also Trump isn't the one "dragging my country through the shit"....as evidenced by the guilty plea by ex-FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith.

"the man you treat like a God"...a bit extreme there Beanz. My understanding what Trump is attempting to do/going through isn't "treating him like a God"...but hey I cannot understand how you see things the way you do and it ain't for lack of asking you to clarify either.
    What is the point of all this 'bolded this' 'bolded that' bollocks? This is not a court of law and if it was you would not make it past the first 2 minutes.

Yes you were mean, rude , offhandish to Slim, you talked to him with absolutely no sense of respect for all the effort ha made to present you with copious evidence and rational points and you just resorted to your usual tactic of ignoring it and pretending that anyone not agreeing you was a fake or an actor or not a real Republican ...as though Republicans are any better than Democrats..you really think that don't you? Blue/red they are both full of shit, but Trump is a whole other level.

And yes you have hammered Spicoli like he was some first grader and you think you are the School Principle ffs. Beyond condescending.

And still here you are with your misogynist bullshit assuming a woman, vastly more qualified and experienced than you must have slept her way to the top. What have you actually done? Sold Insurance ? Fucking hell man you have a massively over inflated opinion of yourself and real issues with a hell of a lot of other people.

Identity politics. That is what you do.

Never anything of substance from you just parroting what some odd wierdo forum or fake news outlet or Fox tell you you should be saying. Toeing the Trump line with no regard for your country and this faux patriotism we have had to put up with for years.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

........but he has a psychology degree.....

El Kabong Guest

What is the point of all this 'bolded this' 'bolded that' bollocks? This is not a court of law and if it was you would not make it past the first 2 minutes.

Yes you were mean, rude , offhandish to Slim, you talked to him with absolutely no sense of respect for all the effort ha made to present you with copious evidence and rational points and you just resorted to your usual tactic of ignoring it and pretending that anyone not agreeing you was a fake or an actor or not a real Republican ...as though Republicans are any better than Democrats..you really think that don't you? Blue/red they are both full of shit, but Trump is a whole other level.

And yes you have hammered Spicoli like he was some first grader and you think you are the School Principle ffs. Beyond condescending.

And still here you are with your misogynist bullshit assuming a woman, vastly more qualified and experienced than you must have slept her way to the top. What have you actually done? Sold Insurance ? Fucking hell man you have a massively over inflated opinion of yourself and real issues with a hell of a lot of other people.

Never anything of substance from you just parroting what some odd wierdo forum or fake news outlet or Fox tell you you should be saying. Toeing the Trump line with no regard for your country and this faux patriotism we have had to put up with for years.
    If all that's the case....and you seem to feel that it is....what are you doing responding to me? If that's how you think of me, if that's how you feel then what are you doing? Are you just a glutton for punishment?

I apparently strike a nerve with you and you wish for me to post within your guidelines.....pity

And man, you do love to dodge questions.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

First grader . Feck you Beanz, I'll cut a fool . Look we're men. We have opinions some agree some don't some are indifferent. We state them and we move on. There is far more stress due people off these boards. No one here needs to apologize or be knocked around for passion in beliefs save for trash insults. Sometimes I think you guys are just to invested in the mirror system discord.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If all that's the case....and you seem to feel that it is....what are you doing responding to me? If that's how you think of me, if that's how you feel then what are you doing? Are you just a glutton for punishment?

I apparently strike a nerve with you and you wish for me to post within your guidelines.....pity

And man, you do love to dodge questions.
    Glutton for punishment? Is that what you think you are doing or what the point of the forum is?

I respond to you because I hold out the hope that underneath it all you may have the capacity to change. You don't make me emotional (as though that were a fault anyway) or strike a nerve or make angry or irrational. I am simply responding to your assertions and third hand opinions. That is what a forum is for. I am not setting you guidelines just pointing out how 100% aggressive, combatant and churlish most of your posting is. Let's face it you are the most prolific poster here and you set this sad beligerent tone. It follows then, that many other posters think that expressing any kind of camaraderie, solidarity, or God forbid compassion/emotion/empathy is a sign of weakness.

What Trump does resonates hugely outside of America. His prostitution to social media and his habit of normalising hate and childishness has driven the acceptance of populist far right corrupt governments, that like him, are as we speak, selling out the great traditions of Western democracy and its history of diversity of thought into a dumbed down homogenous globalist dump.

For as long as you continue to cheerlead that, you should expect others to remind you to put your pompoms down and engage your brain rather than expecting everyone else to act like blonde himbos.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

So Beanz it seems as though you're operating on an over inflated sense of self worth and hubris. I don't say that to belittle you, but know that you're not going to change my views and opinions. In time maybe my opinions on certain issues will change, they have in the past.

I've long sense given up attempting to change your mind on things. I attempt to explain my reasoning and understand the reasoning of others. I see Slim listing video after video of "Trump voters now voting Biden" and I'm curious as to their reasons for that. I wonder which policy positions held by Trump in 2016 are now held by Biden and if there's none, then why did they vote Trump in 2016 OR why would they vote Biden now, it makes no sense.

But that's just my take and someone else might see it a different way. To ME Trump has promised & delivered and bar COVID shitting all over 2020 he's done great very much despite the treasonous efforts of the Democrats and Deep State which we're now witnessing the start of them being held accountable for those actions.

But hey stay at me if you like

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Beanz it seems as though you're operating on an over inflated sense of self worth and hubris. I don't say that to belittle you, but know that you're not going to change my views and opinions. In time maybe my opinions on certain issues will change, they have in the past.

I've long sense given up attempting to change your mind on things. I attempt to explain my reasoning and understand the reasoning of others. I see Slim listing video after video of "Trump voters now voting Biden" and I'm curious as to their reasons for that. I wonder which policy positions held by Trump in 2016 are now held by Biden and if there's none, then why did they vote Trump in 2016 OR why would they vote Biden now, it makes no sense.

But that's just my take and someone else might see it a different way. To ME Trump has promised & delivered and bar COVID shitting all over 2020 he's done great very much despite the treasonous efforts of the Democrats and Deep State which we're now witnessing the start of them being held accountable for those actions.

But hey stay at me if you like
    Ha!

So let me get this right..Everyone but Trump are the treasonous ones? Trump a man known for his impeccable character and history of doing the right thing? Get the fuck out of here

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Ha!

So let me get this right..Everyone but Trump are the treasonous ones? Trump a man known for his impeccable character and history of doing the right thing? Get the fuck out of here

Your reading comprehension leaves SO much to be desired.

Trump isn't treasonous, there are those who formerly held office, currently hold office, and who work in unelected positions that have most assuredly committed treason.

I notice you've yet to respond to ex-FBI agent Kevin "Viva la resistance!" Clinesmith's impending guilty plea....it will be the first of many.

I told Kirkland the tide would eventually turn. Shame he's not here to squeal about it.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    @SlimTrae I would say that was an ass whooping sequence of posting and that you are absolutely on 🔥.

Like, 💥💥💥.

Damn.
    Every answer I gave came from their source(s), their demographics (Veterans, Christians, Supremacists.) All his answers are his own opinions.

120-108 on score cards I'd say.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-16-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    I'm addressing each issue !
    I'm trying my best to follow up

You stated that you would like to know what reasons Christians, soldiers, to southern commoners have for not voting for Trump, well nothing is stopping you from viewing those links & videos.
    My question, sorry if I misstated before, but it wasn't so much "Why they aren't voting for Trump" but more why did they vote for Trump before and won't vote for him now? Trump has been fairly consistent at least in my opinion. I guess I'll be watching all those videos though

1. Repeal healthcare - nothing for 3 + years
    2. Add or build the wall. That was a LOUD roar during Obama's terms, now reduced to a tiny teeny meow of a newborn kitten. (100 miles of wall- [REPLACED]
    3. Then to add insult to injury Trump told his base (not Dems) his base that Mexico won't pay 2 cents for the wall, as if to say get over it and move on. (had Ted Cruz standing behind him like a bitch.) No position in the cabinet, just be a prop.
    4. Rebuild infrastructure, roads, highways, bridges, Oh, Obama was lauded for it, yet for 3 plus years, that campaign promise has faltered. Yet trillions have been spent...on what then?
    5. His lies about how he would appoint a special prosecutor on Hillary, then as an elect to his base to their FACE! " chanting lock her up played well, during the election.
    1. Yeah the replacement was available but certain people who ran on repeal & Replace LIED. John McCain did that and his vote helped keep a replacement from happening.
    2. Congress obstructed this. The President isn't allowed to act alone.
    3. Mexico's payment won't be DIRECT it'll be via better trade deals.
    4. Obama was actually given the money for it "shovel ready jobs" he called it. Trump has promised it and in the future will deliver but the whole COVID thing kind of gummed up the works recently.
    5. Patience is a virtue
    Ron Johnson says committee Republicans blocking Comey, Brennan subpoenas
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ubpoena-394256
    Indictments WILL come

who are these politicians selling this country out to China?
    There are SEVERAL of them and they're on both sides of the aisle Trae: Feinstein, Pelosi, Romney, there's a lot of them. Foreign and corporate influence of Congress and politics in general has been a problem since this nation began.

As for Ivanka & Chinese Trademarks: in the story itself it says "Ivanka owns the company but doesn't currently run it" and "Ivanaka had 0 involvement in applying for the trademarks" ....I don't necessarily like it, but if there was some "THERE" there and Democrats could make a meal out of it then I'd imagine it would have been done seeing how they already impeached Trump over a HOAX.

Does that include Donald who stated one of his 1st mission was to label china a currency manipulator? Then when China's President visited him at his course, Mara Lago, he reverse and said, they are no longer a manipulator, since you consider yourself a true republican: how did you view his unwillingness to back up yet another campaign promise?
    We deal with China on several fronts currency is but one, trade is one, military is one....the media ham handedly mushes all that shit together and offers it up like "See isn't it confusing how much he's flip flopped"....

https://apnews.com/0c0897cfd101e269605fe1c3954e6b88
    WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is dropping its designation of China as a currency manipulator in advance of the signing Wednesday of a Phase 1 U.S.-China trade agreement.
    The preliminary pact that the two sides are set to sign this week includes a section that’s intended to prevent China from manipulating its currency to gain trade advantages

Flip flop? Looks like Art of The Deal to me.

Last, I am hard pressed to understand why issues of welfare reform, universal healthcare could not be addressed during the 8 years of Republicans holding the House & Senate
    Well you of all people know that not every single Republican is on board with Trump. That makes things difficult, and when you see an opportunity to play other cards int he deck and get those through you do it.

I've got no problems accepting this as stated (you're opinion) As for china on several fronts plenty of blame to go on both sides as far too long our politicians have screwed us royaly, Trump walked into that with no blame given on my part.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-16-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So if Trump went after ISIS outside of America, then he is continuing the war on a policy of what? Non interventionism?
    Trump's foreign policy is like Reagan's "Peace through strength"....think ISIS and Al Qaeda or anyone else respected Obama's "line in the sand" comment after which he did sweet fuck all? NO! Obama was at best a lightweight and at very worst a saboteur of American foreign policy. I just hope he was inept, but given how highly he thought of the Muslim brotherhood and how willy nilly he supported every single Arab Spring uprising EXCEPT the Green Revolution in Iran it gives me pause. I can tell you Muamar Qaddhafi was no saint, but Libya and Europe for that matter ain't a better place without him.

Trump himself reiterated that killing anyone in Iran is just a means to stay in office and Obama would do it as an incumbent, what a coincidence Trump did it going into his final year
    He said "Starting a war with Iran"....are we at war with Iran Slim? Iran has been at war with us probably since '79...but are WE currently at war with Iran? NO. We picked off their main shit stirrer in the region in IRAQ...hand in the cookie jar...they could just sit and seethe about it because their boy got popped.

Oh and that "Impeachment"/"Wag the dog" theory is looking OH SO good right now isn't it? With everything coming out about how bullshit the Russiagate stuff was....yeah, that aged really well and will continue to do so I assure you.

ISIS claimed 3,670 attacks worldwide last year
    Yeah any word on their "Caliphate"? Any word on the physical geographical area they control? And look at where these attacks happen 1 in North America (Canada) 2 in Europe (France), that looks like progress to me. Better than 9/11, Ft. Hood, Pulse Nightclub, Manchester, & London being hit yeah? Seems a bit more distant these days no?

But I'd have to be foolish to think that killing one man or 200 won't be replaced by 202 more, or did you forget that at the beginning of this stupid ass war, we had a deck of cards & captured or killed them all, only for replacements to surface?
    Have you forgotten how many times we have killed the number 1 terrorist? Again and again? What is the said goal, man?
    And we'd both have to be very foolish to imagine that the quality of leadership would remain the same or that they'd keep doing the exact same thing over and over knowing full well they'll be next on our list. We've got more bombs and bullets than they have bodies and eventually they won't wish to fight...a battle of attrition doesn't favor them at the rate we're going. Next thing you know they'll have teenagers leading them. Their leadership was once very good, well schooled in battle vs Soviets and Americans...now they might be born into a war, but who has the experience? Who has the military knowledge? Who has the desire to keep fighting? Think they'll keep high numbers forever? Morale has to be a bit low right now don't you reckon?

Yeah they are using (HIS) videos to recruit
    Fucking hell....bruh unless and until our President mutters "Allah Akbar" those fucking jackals will ALWAYS use our President's words to recruit regardless of party! When W said "Crusade" that was used. They've got a bullshit cause and they'll spread bullshit to sell it. Also given China's release of the virus and China's treatment of Uighur muslims I'd imagine they'll eventually turn their gaze....unless of course there's some reason for them to not attack China and that right there would send you down a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories.

And as far as NATO nations being pissed to pay their fair share,,,I dunno. I guess I would be pissed too & respond' Ya'll got all the damn military bases in everybody's backyard, not our tiny ass country. Our (fair) share should be based on what we have outside of our own country. Size of one's military and potential strength possessed, aka Pay the cost to be the boss.
    or stop whining & pull out, be done with NATO then.
    So your policy would be to cede the whole of Europe to Russia? Bold my friend.

I've got no problems accepting this as stated (you're opinion)
    Phrases like hand in the cookie jar, wag the dog, shit stirrer, fucking hell, those fucking jackals: you may not be factual but I'd call you the Tom Clancy of the Board! If you ever write a fictional story turned movie, it will be dramatic as all hell!!
    I prefer to use the words of our veterans. and that I did.

SO when you can post a Veterans for Trump link I will raise that opinion up to a general consensus, or a fact that there are so many veterans, soldiers for Trump that they see his foreign policy worth reelecting.

And please don't post stuff like this:
    https://vets-for-trump.com/#:~:text=...20the%20middle.

Its disclaimer is a mofo!!
    Peep this:
    Vets for Trump is not the proper channel for resolving your individual issues as veterans. Vets for Trump National is open to everyone. Veterans are also citizens and are concerned with the same things everyone is. Our main goal is to reach our fellow citizens who fall in the middle.

Not a proper channel.
    Not for resolving your individual issues
    And not for Vets alone, but anyone who wants to speak on behalf of a vet.

With headlines like:

Dumb As A Democrat #VetsForTrump #DefundDemocrats
    by Mike Kelly | Aug 8, 2020 | Veterans for Trump

Guest Post Submission #VetsForTrump
    by Mike Kelly | Jul 15, 2020 | Veterans for Trump

Apologetics #VetsForTrump
    by Mike Kelly | Jul 1, 2020 | Veterans for Trump

I could post more, but the fact that this Mike Kelly is writing almost all of these should be relabeled to Mike Kelly for Trump.

or:
    https://veterans.donaldjtrump.com/

All that is- is a link to sign up, not testimony- but if you do find one...will you apply the same vetting process and consider them all as liars or actors?

it is interesting that you would accuse me of : So your policy would be to cede the whole of Europe to Russia? Bold my friend

I'll consider Europe when you consider Africa. But thanks for inadvertently making it known your desire to preserve Republicans for Trump and Europe, nothing else.
    But I understand, the desire of a Trump supporter isn't to have resolve, but to blame all but themselves, minorities, liberals, Muslims, moderate Republicans and anyone who questions Drumpf as the problems wrong with the world.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-16-2020 at 05:11 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1558744]
    I'm addressing each issue !
    I'm trying my best to follow up

You stated that you would like to know what reasons Christians, soldiers, to southern commoners have for not voting for Trump, well nothing is stopping you from viewing those links & videos.
    My question, sorry if I misstated before, but it wasn't so much "Why they aren't voting for Trump" but more why did they vote for Trump before and won't vote for him now? Trump has been fairly consistent at least in my opinion. I guess I'll be watching all those videos though

1. Repeal healthcare - nothing for 3 + years

[edit]

I Gothcha! It's Romney & McCain- those who work bipartisan are the culprits on the Republicans' side & no one else. And McCain alone is responsible for a replacement on healthcare from 2013 until his death?

Any proof? Because this is what I remember: Dig this!:

Saturday, 11 March 2017
    Rand Paul: Republican Healthcare Plan Is "Obamacare Lite

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...obamacare-lite
    the American Health Care Act, also known as RyanCare (after Speaker of the House Paul Ryan) or TrumpCare — is no better than its similarly named predecessor.

https://sarbanes.house.gov/media-cen...o-on-trumpcare
    Why I Voted “No” on TrumpCare
    By Congressman Sarbanes
    And eventually-- John McCain joined Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski.

That was one year, 2017, not 2018. There was no alternative written until 2017, not 2016 or any previous year via Majority Republican House & Senate. So much for Trump and his lie on "there will be so many plans"
    One in 8 years and leave it for Trumpers to eliminate everyone but John, no wonder he wasn't wanted at the funeral. One of many, but I digress.

I also remember the Gang of 8:
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...obamacare-push
    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (Pa.) Rep. John Katko (N.Y.) Rep. Tom Reed (N.Y.) Rep. Denver Riggleman (Va.) Rep. Chris Smith (N.J.) Rep. Pete Stauber (Minn.) Rep. Elise Stefanik (N.Y.) Rep. Fred Upton (Mich.)
    The 8 Republicans who voted against Trump's anti-ObamaCare push

The above is not intended for you to debate what you think of them-though feel free to. Rather to question your source claiming it is all McCain's fault, once again alleviating and or absolving the president of responsibility.

As for responding Mexico paying for the wall via better trade deals, when did he state that? Not before he became POTUS. What he did was use that archaic word "tariff" and they in return did it right back, remember the resolve?
    Trump had to bail out the farmers who got tariffed by Mexico , Canada & China.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...n-t-a-solution
    Trump’s $28 Billion Bet That Rural America Will Stick With Him. Farmers caught in the trade war have become dependent on government payments.

2 bailouts and did Trump supporters ever mention this?

And renaming NAFTA to USMCA seems to be all that it really it is...What economists claim this is a replacement you respect? Or is it just the same plan with additives/preservatives of what Reagan imagined (NAO), Bush Sr. signed (NAFTA) implemented by Clinton (NAFTA)? All i have read is it is a supposed improvement, not a new plan. So far how has that improvement led to the building of the wall? Right after he said he would take it from the Pentagon.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...m_content=PSR3
    Ninth Circuit Hands Trump Admin a Big Loss: the Transfer of Military Funds to Build the Wall Was ‘Unlawful'

So how is he paying for it? (MAKE) Mexico pay for it? Tariffs? divert funds? Now it is better trade deals.
    Only for him to sign an executive order that did what?
    Rename the wall.
    Executive Order 13767, titled Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements, was issued by United States President Donald Trump on January 25, 2017. The order directs a wall, colloquially called the "Trump wall",

It's not as if there wasn't a law ever signed, or was it? Yeah in in 2006 the wall was brought to the Senate, passed, congress passed. Clinton, Obama, Biden all voted yes, so why are they lied on? Since then hundreds of miles was built from 2007 till Obama left.
    Now it has been 3 years of Drumpf, who did what with his 2017-2018 majority Republican team? he asked for one billion dollars for the wall.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...has-been-built
    'Not 1 Inch of Trump's Wall Has Been Built' by Ann Coulter author of "In Trump We Trust.

Then in 2019 Democrats took House and he wanted 5 billion. Why then?
    You said the money would come from better deals not the people via taxes.
    President Trump proposed a deal to congressional Democrats that would protect recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program in exchange for $5.7 billion to fund the border wall.
    https://americanindependent.com/repu...l-wounded-ego/
    GOP wants to waste $5 billion on a wall.

I can't say on media mushing it all up- I only went by the words/promise of Trump & his former supporters holding him to his word. They aren't mushing it up, they have a right to question why he failed on that campaign promise, not ignore it or justify it. Feel free to create a thread on us dealing with China on several fronts and I will post on how we deal with them on various points. On that thread! Again I was quoting the many people/Republicans who don't want to obfuscate. he said he would label China a manipulator, I posted a video/link where he said they are no longer a manipulator.

Hopefully one day you will hold me accountable for my sources and not the ones you want ascribed to me (media)-allowing you to label all as liberals, then liars, uninformed liars.

I don't quote Moore, you do.
    I don't quote vox, you do.
    I don't have cable so I see next to nothing of Rachel Maddow. Or Anderson Cooper, I have watched CNN maybe a total of 8 full times in my life. a few snippets here n there of CNN, In fact I would wager odds of say oh, that you type CNN 50 times to my one. If that be the case, then please let me go from that label.
    Or place your bet!
    Hold me for what I quote here and not what you'd like for me to watch ok? Look at the ratings man, CNN, Most Americans don't watch.
    Obama handled foreign policy poorly as you stated, but he wasn't the starter of this war in the Mideast and I prefer to keep this about Trump. Create a thread for Obama and I will meet you there, my word.
    Successful narrative of labeling every person who calls Trump out that forces ALL of his worshipers to quote everyone but him as a defense for him.
    Posting, videos & links on everyone but Trump.

To deflect, blame and hold Pelosi, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Maddow, the Media and any Republican that questions Trump are the ones mentioned on every Trump thread as the problems wrong with America.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-16-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can see he hit a vein that allowed Nazis, White Supremist organizations to come out if their hiding places and state they are voting Trump.
    Oh goody, this old chestnut again

Yes Donald Trump the "Confederate" born in Queens, NY . Donald Trump the "white supremacist" who gave rev. Jesse Jackson office space in trump Tower GRATIS, who met with Jim Brown and Kanye West and passed Criminal Justice Reform. Donald Trump who has kids that are married to people of the Jewish faith. Don't we all know how much the "white supremacists" LOVE Jews .

You may as well have trotted out the whole "very fine people" bullshit that Biden did. I'm sorry dude, but I for one am sick and fucking tired of the BASELESS accusations of it.

If he's such a "white supremacist" why would he give HISTORIC funding to HBCUs? Why would he tout the unemployment numbers of every minority group out there? Does that invigorate "white supremacists"?

Donald Trump who QUIT the Reform Party when David Duke joined? That guy? That Donald Trump? THAT racist? THAT white supremacist?

I don't place much faith in the SPLC truth be told.

Arthur Jones "At this point we just want to let everyone know we're disavowing this disturbed Nazi individual" - Illinois GOP....I mean what the fuck do you want me to respond with? 7th time running too, so well before Trump even CONSIDERED running that crackpot was running but Trump incentivized him? OK, sure thing.

Senator: King is leader of 'Make America White Again
    I watched the video Slim... Senator King said and I quote "if you go down the road... with the intermarriage I'd like to see an America that's just so homogeneous that we look a lot the same from that perspective. "....so he's the PRO race mixing leader of 'Make America White Again'? Slim...buddy....pal....that makes NO sense at all. "This Western civilization is a superior civilization and we want to share it with everybody"....that absolute BIGOT....I mean, my word, where does he get off?

Also I like that CNN had Robert menendez on, it's good to know that a pedophile can still get work somewhere.

Rick Tyler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Tyler "Political Party: Independent (before 2019) American Freedom Party (2019 - present)" .....so NOT a Trump guy then?

You can ignore it, justify it, down play it, deflect it, but you can't change it. It- as in who are all of the Trump supporters, not some.
    Slim, I'm a Trump supporter. I'm a little disconcerted that you think so lowly of me, but hell others think even less of me so

I can see he hit a nerve with so-called Christians that voted for a dead pimp over a living democrat.
    Trump is no Evangelical, he's no saint, and I don't think many Christians believe that he is and I wouldn't know how many people who are Christians voted for the owner of the Bunny Ranch it's really not for me to judge them on it but I tell you what, I DO find it quite ironic because typically the dead vote Democrat instead of running against them

Did you forget when Mitch McConnell bragged about being an obstructionists?
    I remember it well actually. I remember Rush Limbaugh being harassed for saying "I hope he(Obama) fails" and what happens is people got emotional about it instead of taking the time to understand what was meant by Rush & McConnell. They didn't want Obama to succeed with his policies, his politics, however at the same time they wanted America to succeed be that with or in spite of Obama. Obama's policies weren't things they agreed with and aren't things I agree with. I DO agree with Trump and think he's doing well...that being the case....

(edit)
    Andre said it best: You see in opposites.
    I never said he was a racist or a nazi, I never mentioned David Duke, never mentioned what previous party he was a apart of. I answered your questions (specifically on Moore being the one to determine why he may win.)

I specifically quoted Republicans that gave reasons for voting for him who are self proclaimed Nazis, supremacists and supposed Christians that demand others vote like they do. Moore is guessing, the ones I quote ARE voting for him again.

I proved who has been winning primaries and or seats and how they won them: The Republican Party votes for a dead pimp, a former Nazi, a man who paid for advertising to make America white again. Include them don't exclude them.

I never said Trump was an Evangelical I am saying he is using them and as a result; there is a rift among Christians all in the name of Trump.
    Evangelicals who don’t support Trump may be "immoral", Jerry Falwell Jr. says
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/jer.../15/id/977354/

Those not voting for him are questioning their own brethren saying remember when U didnt want McCain because he wasnt a true evangelical? remember when we went after Obama's Wright? Yet we say nothing of Trump's pastor who filed bankruptcy for her church? Trump gave her the spotlight one time and she Asked Americans to give a month's pittance to God & direct it to her church. At what point will we finally look at ourselves and ask how did we allow this man to woo us? Not the atheist, not liberals, but we the evangelical said he was a man of God. We said God put him in office because he courted us. We saw Pence as proof he was the one to bring Christianity back to Americans. And now we are witnessing a pandemic of a lifetime, 30 million unemployed is happening under his watch. How do we blame others?
    https://www.christianpost.com/voices...hristians.html
    A group of Christian Republicans is warning other Christians and Republicans not to vote for President Trump in the 2020 election. An ad entitled “Trump is Using Us”
    https://www.christianpost.com/voices...for-trump.html
    I'm in the 18% of white evangelicals who won't vote for Trump

Christians accusing each other based on who they are voting for. He takes pictures of himself being prayed over and shows it to the world, what for? The scriptures states when you pray - pray in private. Do not be like the hypocrites who likes to be seen praying or in this case being prayed over.

-That was my point, my bad if I failed to get it across. I repeat there is a deep divide among Christians and I attempted to identify those for and against him.
    I pointed out t the kind of Christians who were voting for him. a dude who took a picture showing his unzipped pants while hugging a woman on a yacht with a glass he called a prop for black water.

Rather than say I think lowly of you, I think lowly of Trump supporters. Again that is why I can leave this thread and give you props in boxing. Without you, who else will agree with me there was potential in Malcom Tann

Present your opinions without correcting me, judging my perspective let facts question me instead. (If) you have any!! & you wont have these posts from me. Don't assume I know CNN staff, like some Robert menendez you mentioned, I don't. But again on a Trump thread, you mention everyone not relative to the topic of "Today In Trump"

I challenge Trump supporters by giving links from conservative perspectives- which they/you claim. Those who you know, not whom I assume you know. I don't prejudge.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 08-16-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It IS a tad weird how he quotes Vox and Moore and et al..... he may be a closet liberal. WE had a guy on here back in 2010 or so posing for a solid year as an Obama supporter, then it turned out he HATED Obama even though he had ALL of his quotes down pat. So,...... yeah. It is what it is.

Nahhh, Lyle aint no closet lib. THAT would be stretching it far beyond belief, even HE couldnt pull off something that slick.

Thread Information