Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

You defended that illegal war by arguing that Saddam 'had to go' and now you appear to be justifying your own country lacking any democratic accountability both domestic and international when it comes to someone who has never been a threat to America meaning an attack on America itself. I find it quite curious how you can claim to be about the constitution or even morality when it comes to your thinking on issues like this. I think pretty much the same way as Gabbard on this. As Ron Paul argues too, it is ludicrous to have such a compound in Iraq in the first place considering it is there as the result of illegal war. Talk about rubbing someone nose in it.

I get that we have very different positions on this, but it is nice that we are able to do it civilly without losing naughty words. I am cool with America, but that foreign policy for me is somewhat vulgar definitely criminal and I have always been very much in the Chomsky camp analysis on these things.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the person in my view who would make the best President of America. Donald Trump falls short at this stage.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You defended that illegal war by arguing that Saddam 'had to go' and now you appear to be justifying your own country lacking any democratic accountability both domestic and international when it comes to someone who has never been a threat to America meaning an attack on America itself.
    I believe what I said most often was "It didn't matter who was elected in 2000, we were going to war with/in Iraq" and that to me seems more prescient with each passing year. I've also lamented the FACT that Congress has not officially declared war since June 5, 1942.

I find it quite curious how you can claim to be about the constitution or even morality when it comes to your thinking on issues like this. I think pretty much the same way as Gabbard on this. As Ron Paul argues too, it is ludicrous to have such a compound in Iraq in the first place considering it is there as the result of illegal war. Talk about rubbing someone nose in it.
    well the Constitution in this instance only matters in regards to the declaration of War to which I've already responded. I believe you are mistaking my views with my assessment of the current situation, while those can be in agreement with each other, they can oftentimes be different owing to the fact that they are addressing different circumstances My Views = How I would run things in a vacuum, My Assessment of the Current situation = Providing for the ins and outs and all the facts as they are....one is an ideology and the other more how I would respond provided a situation with several set pieces in play. I'm sorry if you find those juxtaposed at times if not mutually exclusive at times...such is life.

I get that we have very different positions on this, but it is nice that we are able to do it civilly without losing naughty words. I am cool with America, but that foreign policy for me is somewhat vulgar definitely criminal and I have always been very much in the Chomsky camp analysis on these things.
    I agree, it's nice to have a good true conversation, even though at present I feel as though I'm not doing much other than explaining why and how I think. It's probably safest to say you're cool with Americans but more dubious of their government and honestly that's the quintessential American view.

Our foreign policy seems a consistently inconsistent bother. I've began to wonder if that is by accident or on purpose. Take Iran for example, the elected government & Mohammad Mosaddegh, in 1953 was looking to make several changes to which The UK and The Anglo-Iranian Petroleum Company soon to be British Petroleum took offense to or saw as not in their best interests. President Truman stayed out of that nonsense, President Eisenhower was provided information from The UK & BP (and I assume the CIA) and the Shah of Iran was placed in power. From that, the Iranian people were upset their government had been removed and policies halted AND The Shah knowing he had the backing of the US and UK became much more of a pain in the ass and then in 1979 he was removed and the Revolution occurred and Iranians seized the embassy and held 52 hostages, etc.

You'd imagine that the INTELLIGENCE community would be able to properly and correctly assess these kinds of events or at the VERY LEAST learn from past mistakes...they never have. In Iran, rinse repeat in various other nations throughout the 1950's into the 60's really culminating in Vietnam. If we're to believe these folks are the "best of the best" then we must at least ask ourselves ARE THESE ACTUALLY BLUNDERS OR IS THIS HAPPENING ON PURPOSE? and if the answer to that is even close to MAYBE then we must ask ourselves yet another question CUI BONO? Who benefits?

In Iran now, the tide has turned on the theocracy and people are clamoring for change if not for a return of the Pahlavi's, then certainly a return to a more democratic rule. Suleimani, helped quell protests of those people....now that alone, that's not a reason to nail the guy. In my view, the way America attains a clear clean victory and is able to pull troops away from active duty in the Middle East is to nail THE guy paying terrorists, providing weapons, providing IEDs, fomenting anger and hatred and distrust in the region and among fellow countrymen....strategically that is a good thing to do in my opinion. PLUS it wasn't an "act of war" on Iran, it was an INDIVIDUAL doing those things, yes at the behest of Iran, but Iran not being officially at war with US, although they are by proxy and vice versa, this event kind of brings that to a close at least for a while...which is why I think it's a good move. Will 100% of everyone be happy with it? No, but that's rarely the case anyway.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly, I think the centralized political system and the populace are totally different entities. In fact I am of the view that the system itself is an oligopoly that actively works in the interest of a small group of vested interests. Those groups thus do get hundreds of billions say to protect oil fields and sustain an empire and financial hegemony. The general populace gets to cast a vote but it is more a song and dance routine as policies are nearly always not those the American people really care about. The people are of course mostly opposed to war, but do not understand the true nature if the foreign policy. Not all of course but enough media control to keep certain attitudes alive: that is the goodies and baddies narrative that I think oversimplifies things.

Also what is with Trump lately going all Biden esque with the Freudian slips? Apparently his 'money goes into drugs' and things of this nature. This is where I think someone who clearly won't be allowed, like Gabbard, would make him look clumsy, slow, and show superior flexibility of thought and rationality. Trump has got old and even more so when he goes online to threaten war crimes. It is unacceptable and if he cannot be rational then it is time for people to say as much and many are.

He is lucky they are pushing Biden and Sanders Both are ancient and I think as long as they die or fellow orders the establishment would be fine with either. A Ron Paul or a Tulsi Gabbard is unfortunately seemingly somewhat prohibited.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A federal judge who will sentence Michael Flynn issued a blanket rebuke of conspiracy theories on Monday about the former Trump national security adviser that have festered over the last two years.The FBI didn't entrap Flynn when he lied to them in the early days of the Trump administration, Judge Emmet Sullivan of the US District Court in DC said in a 92-page opinion.
    "The Court summarily disposes of Mr. Flynn's arguments that the FBI conducted an ambush interview for the purpose of trapping him into making false statements and that the government pressured him to enter a guilty plea. The record proves otherwise," Sullivan wrote on Monday.
    "Regardless of Mr. Flynn's new theories, he pled guilty twice to the crime, and he fails to demonstrate that the disclosure of the requested information would have impacted his decision to plead guilty," Sullivan added.
    Flynn will now be sentenced on January 28.

[...]

Sullivan noted in his opinion Monday that Flynn knowingly admitted to making the false statements in an interview on January 27, 2016, in the early days of the Russia investigation. He also "knowingly, voluntarily, and intelligently entered into the Plea Agreement," Sullivan noted.
    Sullivan is known for his fairness to defendants, and especially for holding federal prosecutors to strict standards to turn relevant exculpatory documents over to defense teams. But his opinion Monday blasts Flynn and his new legal team for their approach.
    The judge refused to give Flynn access to more than 50 additional documents from prosecutors, and declined to dismiss his case or hold prosecutors in contempt of court, contrary to what Flynn requested.
    "The government points out -- and Mr. Flynn does not dispute -- that he made false statements to the FBI about his conversations with the Russian Ambassador, and those same false statements were repeated to the Vice President of the United States, the White House Chief of Staff, the White House Press Secretary, and The Washington Post. As noted by the government, those high-ranking government officials then repeated Mr. Flynn's false statements on national television," Sullivan noted on Monday.
    Some of Flynn's recent requests asked for documents prosecutors don't have, that Flynn already has, or that he's not entitled to, such as memos of other witness' statements to the FBI during the Russia investigation and text messages between FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Flynn's legal team knew about the Strzok-Page texts, which criticized Trump while working on the Russia investigation, before he pleaded guilty.
    The judge also won't allow him access to classified information that Flynn's legal team claimed existed. "By any conceivable measure, Mr. Flynn's requested information is neither helpful nor relevant to the defense," Sullivan wrote on Monday. "Mr. Flynn's requests for additional information are based on speculation and theoretical relevance."

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/16/p...ing/index.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENsp1R2WsAE7lcP.jpg:large

Federal prosecutors recommended on Tuesday that President Trump’s former national security adviser Michael T. Flynn be sentenced to up to six months in prison for lying to investigators in the Russia inquiry, a reversal that came after he backed off his cooperation deal and began suggesting that he had not committed any crimes.The recommendation is a setback for Mr. Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general and former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency whose guilty plea marked a stunning downfall. He went on to provide extensive information to prosecutors, who in turn recommended leniency in late 2018. But Mr. Flynn grew increasingly antagonistic over the past year, and they revised their position.
    “Far from accepting the consequences of his unlawful actions, he has sought to blame almost every other person and entity involved in his case, including his former counsel,” prosecutors wrote. “The defendant has also chosen to reverse course and challenge the elements and circumstances of his false statements to the F.B.I.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/07/u...entencing.html

U.S. Attorney John Huber’s multiyear look into accusations of corruption by Hillary Clinton has found nothing to file charges against — an outcome that doesn’t surprise current or former law enforcement officials, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Then-U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions tasked Huber, Utah’s U.S. attorney, with looking into the Clintons in November 2017 at the urging of President Donald Trump and others. The inquiry focused on the Clinton Foundation and its ties to the sale of Uranium One and the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while serving as secretary of state, The Washington Post reported.

“Current and former officials said that Huber has largely finished and found nothing worth pursuing — though the assignment has not formally ended and no official notice has been sent to the Justice Department or to lawmakers,” those officials told The Washington Post.

The Washington Post reports that while many lawmakers were “encouraged” by Huber’s appointment to the inquiry because they thought it could mean “that Clinton faced new legal jeopardy,” Justice Department officials never though it would “lead to anything of significance beyond appeasing those angry lawmakers and the president.”

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/01/...h-us-attorney/

El Kabong Guest

Oh hey kirk, it's been a while, where have you been?

Yes yes, place all of your faith in the Democrats, New York Times, and Washington Post...I'm certain that will work out swimmingly for you.

I stand by my previous statements on these issues.

Any word on Nancy Pelosi preparing to had over the Presidential nomination to Biden or Mayor Pete or Steyer or Bloomberg ? She stalled on impeachment, clock is ticking on the primaries very soon....and that means Bernie and Warren won't be able to both attend the impeachment hearings AND campaign, oopsie poopsie.

El Kabong Guest

So many coincidences so little time....

Saudi prince comes to rescue of Citigroup
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...k-saudi-arabia
    Saudi Arabian prince Alwaleed bin Talal has come to the rescue of Citigroup with a much-needed cash injection today.

Email From: fromanm@citi.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8190
    Click 'Attachments' then 'Cabinet Example' or just see below

Does it look to you like the Alweed bin Talal funded Citigroup picked Obama's cabinet

And you know John Podesta's brother Tony resigned from 'The Podesta Group' the very same day Mueller went after Paul Manafort...the New York Times mentioned it once.....ONCE

Under Mueller Scrutiny, Democratic Donor Tony Podesta Resigns From Lobbying Firm
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/u...-lobbying.html
    WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta, a prominent lobbyist and Democratic donor who has come under scrutiny from the escalating special counsel investigation, stepped down on Monday from the firm he co-founded, according to people familiar with the firm.

The firm, the Podesta Group, has lost clients as it has been increasingly drawn into the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III. On Monday, the Podesta Group and another company with which it had worked, Mercury Public Affairs, were referenced — though not by name — in an indictment of two former Trump campaign officials, Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.

But hey it's probably all a "conspiracy theory" and of course ONLY Manafort and Gates were guilty, it certainly wasn't the Podesta's

El Kabong Guest

IG Report Bombshell: Did The FBI And DOJ Ask Putin’s Buddy To Help Get Trump?
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/13...elp-get-trump/
    DOJ official Bruce Ohr called a meeting of several federal agencies to discuss ‘working with’ a Russian oligarch because of his belief, premised on the unverified Steele dossier, that Trump was corrupt.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Oh hey kirk, it's been a while, where have you been?

Yes yes, place all of your faith in the Democrats, New York Times, and Washington Post...I'm certain that will work out swimmingly for you.

I stand by my previous statements on these issues.

Any word on Nancy Pelosi preparing to had over the Presidential nomination to Biden or Mayor Pete or Steyer or Bloomberg ? She stalled on impeachment, clock is ticking on the primaries very soon....and that means Bernie and Warren won't be able to both attend the impeachment hearings AND campaign, oopsie poopsie.
    Hi Lyle, I've been on holiday. You said Flynn was going to produce evidence that would exonerate him but the judge he gave it to says it's just a load of crazy conspiracy shit and threw it out. He gets sentenced in a couple of weeks. That'll be $140 you owe to Black Lives Matter and the NAACP. And the Hillary investigation came up with nothing so all the crazy conspiracy claims you were making about Hillary turn out to be wrong too. This Qanon thing doesn't look like it's going to happen now, does it.

And as regards the random conspiracy rubbish you just posted. Are you just going to post it or are you actually going to have the balls to state what you think it means. What do you think will happen to Tony Podesta exactly? What kind of criminality has he been involved in? Of course you won't actually put your name to anything will you, you'll just post whatever crazy shit you've read and then bravely run away.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Hi Lyle, I've been on holiday.
    That sounds lovely and see you start out so nicely only to regress into a mean, bitter, angry poster.....why? Shouldn't you be more relaxed about things I mean after all you are THE man in THE know right? No, but you're uptight and you cannot take me and my different point of view, it's too bad.

You said Flynn was going to produce evidence that would exonerate him but the judge he gave it to says it's just a load of crazy conspiracy shit and threw it out.
    Well it's evidence that the Prosecution has but won't provide to the Defense and that's not kosher, the judge SHOULD know and understand it's not kosher, but he's apparently not operating in that manner.

He gets sentenced in a couple of weeks. That'll be $140 you owe to Black Lives Matter and the NAACP.
    Gen. Flynn has officially withdrawn his previous plea citing the government's breach of the plea agreement. So I guess we'll see what happens then won't we?

I owe exactly NOTHING to Black Lives Matter or the NAACP...funny how you were wrong about "Russia hacking all the emails" and yet you've never not ONCE not a single solitary time asked who you owe. Did Mueller say "Russia hacked all the emails"? Did Comey say "Russia hacked all the emails"? No, NOBODY said that and yet here you are attempting to what? Fundraise for BLM and the NAACP by attempting to give me a guilt trip....what a sad strange person you are...and totally oblivious to your lost bet. But it's ok, I know how you roll...I'll wait until the end to tell you who you WOULD owe if of course you had ever planned on holding up your part of the bet.

There's PLENTY more to come out in the Gen. Flynn case as well...but I enjoy that you're gloating already.

And the Hillary investigation came up with nothing so all the crazy conspiracy claims you were making about Hillary turn out to be wrong too. This Qanon thing doesn't look like it's going to happen now, does it.
    Well good news for you right? I mean you've obviously got nothing to worry about then right?

And as regards the random conspiracy rubbish you just posted. Are you just going to post it or are you actually going to have the balls to state what you think it means. What do you think will happen to Tony Podesta exactly? What kind of criminality has he been involved in? Of course you won't actually put your name to anything will you, you'll just post whatever crazy shit you've read and then bravely run away.
    What actually is "conspiratorial" about it? #1 CitiGroup (funded by Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal) dictated to Obama who would be in his cabinet #2 The Steele Dossier was BOGUS and despite many FBI personnel saying it wasn't used to obtain FISA warrants it WAS. Added to which IF Bruce Ohr (Husband of Fusion GPS's Nellie Ohr) attempted to confirm the Steele dossier by utilizing Vladimir Putin's buddy, his bosom chum, his BFF, Oleg Deripaska then that looks like either a confirmed FBI setup of Donald Trump OR naivety and ineptitude on a previously unimaginable scale....oh and that part is actually from the Horowitz report so I must ask you what part of that do you consider "conspiracy"? And I really would appreciate an answer.

What will happen to Tony Podesta? Why I don't know, I mean is he still alive? I've not heard hide nor hair from him or his equally smarmy brother. What kind of criminality? Well FARA violations EASILY...we'll start there since those charges have been randomly enforced in the most delicious way possible ...I mean Gates & Manafort caught hell, they weren't given the benefit of the doubt...why not the Podesta's they were involved in the very same shit, EXACTLY the same! But I guess they know some "kind people"....what the future holds for them? Hmm we will see.

Who is running away? You're attempting to call everything over like an over eager referee and all I'm saying is be patient, what is wrong with that?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hi Lyle, I've been on holiday.
    That sounds lovely and see you start out so nicely only to regress into a mean, bitter, angry poster.....why? Shouldn't you be more relaxed about things I mean after all you are THE man in THE know right? No, but you're uptight and you cannot take me and my different point of view, it's too bad.

You said Flynn was going to produce evidence that would exonerate him but the judge he gave it to says it's just a load of crazy conspiracy shit and threw it out.
    Well it's evidence that the Prosecution has but won't provide to the Defense and that's not kosher, the judge SHOULD know and understand it's not kosher, but he's apparently not operating in that manner.

He gets sentenced in a couple of weeks. That'll be $140 you owe to Black Lives Matter and the NAACP.
    Gen. Flynn has officially withdrawn his previous plea citing the government's breach of the plea agreement. So I guess we'll see what happens then won't we?

I owe exactly NOTHING to Black Lives Matter or the NAACP...funny how you were wrong about "Russia hacking all the emails" and yet you've never not ONCE not a single solitary time asked who you owe. Did Mueller say "Russia hacked all the emails"? Did Comey say "Russia hacked all the emails"? No, NOBODY said that and yet here you are attempting to what? Fundraise for BLM and the NAACP by attempting to give me a guilt trip....what a sad strange person you are...and totally oblivious to your lost bet. But it's ok, I know how you roll...I'll wait until the end to tell you who you WOULD owe if of course you had ever planned on holding up your part of the bet.

There's PLENTY more to come out in the Gen. Flynn case as well...but I enjoy that you're gloating already.

And the Hillary investigation came up with nothing so all the crazy conspiracy claims you were making about Hillary turn out to be wrong too. This Qanon thing doesn't look like it's going to happen now, does it.
    Well good news for you right? I mean you've obviously got nothing to worry about then right?

What actually is "conspiratorial" about it? #1 CitiGroup (funded by Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal) dictated to Obama who would be in his cabinet #2 The Steele Dossier was BOGUS and despite many FBI personnel saying it wasn't used to obtain FISA warrants it WAS. Added to which IF Bruce Ohr (Husband of Fusion GPS's Nellie Ohr) attempted to confirm the Steele dossier by utilizing Vladimir Putin's buddy, his bosom chum, his BFF, Oleg Deripaska then that looks like either a confirmed FBI setup of Donald Trump OR naivety and ineptitude on a previously unimaginable scale....oh and that part is actually from the Horowitz report so I must ask you what part of that do you consider "conspiracy"? And I really would appreciate an answer.

What will happen to Tony Podesta? Why I don't know, I mean is he still alive? I've not heard hide nor hair from him or his equally smarmy brother. What kind of criminality? Well FARA violations EASILY...we'll start there since those charges have been randomly enforced in the most delicious way possible ...I mean Gates & Manafort caught hell, they weren't given the benefit of the doubt...why not the Podesta's they were involved in the very same shit, EXACTLY the same! But I guess they know some "kind people"....what the future holds for them? Hmm we will see.

Who is running away? You're attempting to call everything over like an over eager referee and all I'm saying is be patient, what is wrong with that?

Your point of view is barking mad crazy conspiracy theory stuff. I'm not angry or bitter about it, I'm having a laugh at it. Unfortunately you won't ever admit you're wrong. When all these reports finally end and there's no deep state mass arrests you'll just believe whatever the next conspiracy theory is to explain it.

There's no evidence that the prosecution won't provide. If you want to know what the judge thinks you could try reading his rulings. The judge said that the evidence Flynn is asking for either doesn't exist or isn't relevant to his case and the reasons he wants this evidence are based on conspiracy theories anyway.

We already went through the bet before I went on holiday goldfish boy. Nothing stays in your head for any length of time does it. On my side of the bet we have eleven US intelligence agencies, the FBI and the Trump DOJ who all agree the Russians hacked the Democrats and can prove it beyond reasonable doubt. On your side of the bet you have a couple of crazy people on Youtube and a couple of million gullible morons who believe them.

And then you post more conspiracy rubbish. And "we'll see" about Tony Podestas. If you ever read a fucking newspaper you'd know that the investigation into him ended last year. Nobody is being prosecuted for being an unregistered foreign agent other than Manafort and Gates. If I was to bet I'd say it was down to the fact that the top five hundred lobbyists in Washington are all guilty of this too and a lot of them work in the Trump administration including the current and former head of Defence and current heads of Interior and Energy and oretty much every top financial industry regulator*.

And before you claim ha it's only Republicans who get charged under this law the reason Manafort and Gates were charged with it is due to DOJ regulations. If the subject of an investigation is charged with multiple felonies every crime they've been found to have committed has to be charged. Anf of course Manafort and Gates were charged with multiple felonies including but not limited to making false statements, money laundering, tax evasion, embezzlement, filing false tax returns, bank fraud, failing to disclose a foreign bank account, witness tampering and conspiracy against the United States of America.

*These bank lobbyists who Trump appointed as regulators of the financial system are currently either scrapping all the regulations the Obama administration brought in or just choosing not to enforce them. As a result Wall Street is now engaged in a wave of rampant criminality that dwarfs the 2000s Bush era crime spree and will result in another bailout that will dwarf the 2008 bailout. Of course when it happens, particularly if it happens under a Democratic president you'll be blaimg Democrats for it.

El Kabong Guest

Your point of view is barking mad crazy conspiracy theory stuff. I'm not angry or bitter about it, I'm having a laugh at it.
    Are ya? Doesn't really seem like it....seems more likely that you're a little in your feelings about someone disagreeing with your point of view. It's ok, there there

Unfortunately you won't ever admit you're wrong. When all these reports finally end and there's no deep state mass arrests you'll just believe whatever the next conspiracy theory is to explain it.
    Well to this point there's nothing to be wrong about on my end...not like I was the one saying "Russia hacked all the emails" which yeah nobody ever came through with that for you now did they?

There's no evidence that the prosecution won't provide. If you want to know what the judge thinks you could try reading his rulings. The judge said that the evidence Flynn is asking for either doesn't exist or isn't relevant to his case and the reasons he wants this evidence are based on conspiracy theories anyway.
    Ok then...as I said before "I guess you don't have anything to worry about then". If it's a "conspiracy" that the Prosecution is hiding the original 302 and edits of 302s among other things then I guess the judge will see out justice without the prosecution providing those.

It would be SO unlike Andrew Weissman to be a part of any kind of trial where Brady materials were knowingly withheld...not like that's ever happened before....to him.....where he's been caught.

And now there's allegations against Van Grack committing subornation of perjury not a great look, but hey we'll see what happens.

We already went through the bet before I went on holiday goldfish boy. Nothing stays in your head for any length of time does it. On my side of the bet we have eleven US intelligence agencies, the FBI and the Trump DOJ who all agree the Russians hacked the Democrats and can prove it beyond reasonable doubt. On your side of the bet you have a couple of crazy people on Youtube and a couple of million gullible morons who believe them.
    No, I remember all of that and I counter you Mister Memory with 1. Nobody from those 11 agencies actually laid eyes (let alone hands) on the server 2. They took CrowdStrike's word for it 3. How many folks from those 11 intelligence agencies have been fired or resigned in disgrace or are in really deep shit for their role in targeting Trump? 4. Julian Assange or the Server, those are the sources of verifiable truth in this case and we'll see if either turns up.

And then you post more conspiracy rubbish. And "we'll see" about Tony Podestas. If you ever read a fucking newspaper you'd know that the investigation into him ended last year. Nobody is being prosecuted for being an unregistered foreign agent other than Manafort and Gates. If I was to bet I'd say it was down to the fact that the top five hundred lobbyists in Washington are all guilty of this too and a lot of them work in the Trump administration including the current and former head of Defence and current heads of Interior and Energy and oretty much every top financial industry regulator*.

And before you claim ha it's only Republicans who get charged under this law the reason Manafort and Gates were charged with it is due to DOJ regulations. If the subject of an investigation is charged with multiple felonies every crime they've been found to have committed has to be charged. Anf of course Manafort and Gates were charged with multiple felonies including but not limited to making false statements, money laundering, tax evasion, embezzlement, filing false tax returns, bank fraud, failing to disclose a foreign bank account, witness tampering and conspiracy against the United States of America.
    See that anger? "If you've ever read a fucking newspaper" ....delicious. You're so upset you've got typos all over the place....you poor dear. Eat a Snickers honey.

*These bank lobbyists who Trump appointed as regulators of the financial system are currently either scrapping all the regulations the Obama administration brought in or just choosing not to enforce them. As a result Wall Street is now engaged in a wave of rampant criminality that dwarfs the 2000s Bush era crime spree and will result in another bailout that will dwarf the 2008 bailout. Of course when it happens, particularly if it happens under a Democratic president you'll be blaimg Democrats for it.
    I'm sure we'll see what happens

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your point of view is barking mad crazy conspiracy theory stuff. I'm not angry or bitter about it, I'm having a laugh at it.
    Are ya? Doesn't really seem like it....seems more likely that you're a little in your feelings about someone disagreeing with your point of view. It's ok, there there

Unfortunately you won't ever admit you're wrong. When all these reports finally end and there's no deep state mass arrests you'll just believe whatever the next conspiracy theory is to explain it.
    Well to this point there's nothing to be wrong about on my end...not like I was the one saying "Russia hacked all the emails" which yeah nobody ever came through with that for you now did they?

Ok then...as I said before "I guess you don't have anything to worry about then". If it's a "conspiracy" that the Prosecution is hiding the original 302 and edits of 302s among other things then I guess the judge will see out justice without the prosecution providing those.

It would be SO unlike Andrew Weissman to be a part of any kind of trial where Brady materials were knowingly withheld...not like that's ever happened before....to him.....where he's been caught.

And now there's allegations against Van Grack committing subornation of perjury not a great look, but hey we'll see what happens.

No, I remember all of that and I counter you Mister Memory with 1. Nobody from those 11 agencies actually laid eyes (let alone hands) on the server 2. They took CrowdStrike's word for it 3. How many folks from those 11 intelligence agencies have been fired or resigned in disgrace or are in really deep shit for their role in targeting Trump? 4. Julian Assange or the Server, those are the sources of verifiable truth in this case and we'll see if either turns up.

See that anger? "If you've ever read a fucking newspaper" ....delicious. You're so upset you've got typos all over the place....you poor dear. Eat a Snickers honey.

I'm sure we'll see what happens

So your reply to my post pointing out you just post crazy conspiracy rubbish and then run away is to post more crazy conspiracy rubbish. You could at least read a newspaper and see what reality has to say about the things you opine on. Just reading or watching whatever the hell it is you read and watch isn't doing you any favours. Twelve years ago you were a standard issue know nothing Republican. Now you've actually managed to regress because you believe all the conspiracy stuff that's out there these days. Back when I started posting here you believed the NAFTA superhighway conspiracy theory but there wasn't reallt the volume of bullshit there is now back then. It's awful to see though.

And what's going to happen when all these Q idiots find out they've been had? They're not going to admit it obviously. The answer must be that the deep state got to Trump somehow and managed to stop him exposing the whole thing. When that happens there are going to be a load of crazy fuckers with guns liable to cause trouble. The FBI thinks so too:

Not long after, the FBI warned that fringe theories, including QAnon, “very likely motivate some domestic extremists, wholly or in part, to engage in criminal or violent activity.”

https://www.tampabay.com/news/tampa/...mpa-riverwalk/

I like the backpack.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

good to see puerto rico found their hurricane aid unused in a warehouse
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that won't happen when I'm in charge