1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

#FakeNews #VeryFakeNews
    This is you shooting yourself in the foot Cleetus. You are suggesting that Opinion pieces in Newspapers should not only all agree and toe the company line but that journalists should ignore actual news and just hold the same opinion as each other on different stories with different contexts 4 years apart. It's group think. Ignorant retarded childishness.This is what you always post Lyle, the same crap you can find all over the internet on all the alt-right sites you copy an paste them from It is why you cannot understand that most people who can see what a liar Trump is are not actually Hilary supporters at all. Because basically you are such a thick and nasty cunt you assume everyone is the same. They simply are not.

People try to be entirely reasonable and civil and you will have none of it unless they completely agree with you. It is the same belligerent attitude as your stupid President. So you are still just aping someone else. Be your own man.
    OK Chaim

I'm saying the news is already toeing the company line, that "company" just happens to be the Democrat Party line. They move the goalposts when it suits them and it suits them often

Yes everything is alt-right, everything is Nazis, and they're all coming after you ooooh scary scary
    There you go again PRETENDING other people are mentioning Nazis

Is there something you are not telling us Lyle?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Pretend? It's all you ever post about... Alt-right this Nazis that. The only one pretending is YOU and you're pretending it's 1943 and the SS are roaming the streets looking for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remember Europe got torn apart twice Lyle in world wars. That must create a permanent state of PTSD and paranoia for even the slightest inkling of any kind of fascist agenda even in their own imaginations that may be even remotely and I mean remotely starting up among a small group of people somewhere albeit in their dreams, in order for the kind of jumping on the bandwagon effect that we have seen from Junkers and from the EU and from Merkel

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Brother if that's you're interpretation of fake news than you and Trump are further apart than one would think. He's not talking about petty nonsense pieces he is labeling the entire media that reports things he does not like as fake. Or an enemy of the State. Or an enemy of the people. His words. That's what I see. And he does it with zero factual details or specific refuting. I'd give anything for them to call a press conference and refute 'fake news' point for point if it's so very rampant. It's his wide brush security blanket and mantra. And the irony is...he's all over the 'fake news' yelling it into every bright camera that airs his every word. The media is not there nor is it their job to be a Government officials lap dog, water fetcher or sammich maker. CNN, FOX, MSNBC and more so the printed press etc have all taken turns smacking around Presidents since pen was put to paper. One day it's Trumps hair or an interview HE sat down for with Time that gave them the dumb Ice cream dribble and yesterday it was what color Obamas suit or curtains were. Btw that guy in your screen shot Chris Lizzigaa did an interview last month with the director of the US immigration policy program pointing out the history of Operation Streamline and it's run through Bush, Obama and now Trump. Trust NO one network or outlet with eye candy scrolls and catch phrases but we cannot pretend actual news is not there. It's on us to research them and draw our conclusion. Sometimes it's like fishing for your wedding band that fell into a shat filled toilet but the days of straight line lone newsman are long gone.
    OK then I guess just dismiss the "petty nonsense pieces" altogether then, I don't know what I was thinking providing glaring examples of actual fake news. There is of course OTHER fake news which is a bit more in depth in some cases and subtle in others....but by all means just wave a hand and shoo the blatant fake news aside because after all it's just "petty nonsense pieces" and they don't establish any kind of pattern or help support a narrative that the media is pushing, oh heavens no.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli
    The media is not there nor is it their job to be a Government officials lap dog, water fetcher or sammich maker.
    Oh really? Then what the fuck were they doing pre-invasion of Iraq and from 1/20/2007 to 1/20/2017? Or does the media just not get to be held accountable for ANYTHING?

Fine pretend there's no fake news at all let me know how that works for you

Nothing to see here
    Narratives run with all these game-show like cable shows. I know cnn leans left and I know Fox leans right but like I said you sort through and don't be adverse to hearing different views. You see crap pieces geared to segment audience regardless of party then you call it what it is. Sure ice cream scoops can be 'fake news' but just like Fox, each does some decent news on real stuff too. * Some * . But you won't see it on only one channel or when it's bottled to make points for the others .

The lead to Iraq: Second chapter..was an orchestration across the board when it comes to cable news and military action. ALL spent many a night as puppets on strings banging the drums and downing shots of the Kool aid after 9-11. Iraq and Afghanistan became 1. You could say by design. It was a stupendous hoodwink done on the backs of a bloodied proud Nation and turned into a media pig trough.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Candace Owens asks, do liberals suffer for a mental disorder?

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/sta...66081366376448

Last edited by Freedom; 08-19-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Best Korea sees what’s up

North Korea lashed out at Donald Trump’s rivals for “a deadlock” in bilateral relations, calling upon the US leader to act in a “bold” manner, in a statement that differs dramatically from the North’s stance on the US last year.

In a lengthy editorial, Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of the North’s ruling party, praised US President Donald Trump for seeking to improve relations between Washington and Pyongyang. “However, he faces too many opponents,” it said.

Yeah, no shit.

This guy GETS IT.

According to the paper, Democrats and even some Republicans are hampering Trump’s peace efforts and the media is undermining his policies. Bureaucrats and presidential aides are “speaking and moving in contradiction to the president’s will” and are “distorting facts and covering up his eyes and ears in order to mislead him to a wrong

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not all bad with Trump. What other President has had his own cartoon show?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Kirkland Laing here is something trump is doing I don’t like the sound of. I need to look more into it. Having companies report every six months rather than quarterly. Business leaders are saying quarterly reporting discourages them from investing and may be one thing that spurs all the share buybacks. I do like him reducing some regulation etc but I like quarterly reporting as it gives us little guys frequent info to guy by. I’m curious of your opinion with out all the confrontational bullshit if possible.
    FBN's Cheryl Casone on President Trump's tweet about the possibility of ending quarterly reports and going to a six-month system.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...terly-reports#

President Trump called for an end to quarterly earnings reports in a tweet early Friday morning, instead advocating for a six-month system that he said would allow for greater flexibility for businesses.

“Making the United States business friendly is key to job growth!” he wrote in a second tweet.

Trump said he reached out to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and asked them to study potential implications of a system change.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m glad trump took Brennan’s clearance away, the guy supported the communist party at one time, how the hell did he become so prominent

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is Kirkland OK? Trump must be doing good right now so he can’t post

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I’m glad trump took Brennan’s clearance away, the guy supported the communist party at one time, how the hell did he become so prominent
    Notice even Clapper came out and was like "Brennan, bruh, chill out you're going to fuck us all over with your rhetoric"

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Is Kirkland OK? Trump must be doing good right now so he can’t post
    He's gathering charts and graphs as we speak, he'll be back very soon and show us how wrong we all are.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What the fuck

Rep. Alcee Hastings, a Florida Democrat with a reputation for riling Republicans and weathering numerous controversies, entertained a crowd Sunday with a joke about President Donald Trump falling into the Potomac.

The joke, at a rally sponsored by 16 of South Florida’s Broward County Democratic clubs, revolved around the difference between a “crisis” and a “catastrophe.”

A crisis, he said, is if the Trump falls into the Potomac River in the nation’s capital, according to an account in the Florida Sun Sentinel.

A catastrophe, Hastings said, would be if “anybody saves his ass.”

The quip was one of many Hastings aimed at the president during the event, which he emceed. It was attended by four of the five Democratic candidates for governor and Democratic U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, who is seeking re-election. Nelson and the gubernatorial candidates had left by the time Hastings delivered his one-liner, the newspaper reported.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...in-the-potomac

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trust the plan.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)