Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Dude I lived in Newark New Jersey from 1995 until 2001. Cory Booker was the mayor during those 6 years and I have never seen such an out-of-control crack problem on every corner for the entire expense of the gigantic City which has over 250,000 people. Newark New Jersey man let me tell you Brick City that is a tough place to live in that is where I got tough. You want to talk about gangs. You want to talk about daily and nightly shootings. I heard bullets fly over 10 times during the six and a half or 7 years that I live there just within say 50 or a hundred from my apartment block. The doorway to my apartment block regular crack dealers and hookers hanging out at all hours saying hey cracker hey cracker what are you doing in my hood? I'm talking about aggressive stuff. I'm talking about high tension stuff. I'm talking about watching out of the corner of your eye at all times coming and going and walking at night back and forth from the bus stations in the train stations in Newark New Jersey. @Beanz nobody can imagine those 6 years I lived there. there's nothing like that anywhere on earth except maybe in the Bronx and in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn and in the Communipaw section of Jersey City which I currently work in. I had daily if not hourly heated encounters with the Nation of Islam as well as with the Black Israelites, I had very dear friends black American as well as Haitian as well as West African and I was engaged to a Haitian girl for over 2 years. Dudes used to shout out to me about Bronx Tale in about five o. Here come the 5-0 yo here come the Five O. The very close girl friend I had got hooked on Brown heroin and I was driving her sometimes to the Dealer's house across town and she would snort the brown heroin in the front seat of my car. I also took her to methadone several times.

@Gandalf I meant Shannon Briggs in East Orange one time when he was sleeping in the park when he was homeless at Eagle Rock in Orange New Jersey about a block from where two ton Tony galento is buried who has the square named after him called Tony galento Plaza at the corner of Main Street and Scotland Road in Orange New Jersey. Any f***** wants to look it up be my guest

I learned more in those seven years that I did in all four years of my bachelor's degree at Rutgers College and in all 2 years of my Master's Degree at Thunderbird in Glendale Arizona

Lisle I really digress here as I am sipping Vecchio Amaro Del Capo. Lyle you should really try this liquor from Calabria Italy. I know part of this post belongs in the alcohol starters thread

Cory Booker is the biggest scumbag you will ever meet. I was at several speeches he gave at the corner of Broad and Branford Avenues as well as down on Mulberry Street near Penn Station and downtown Newark and at Broad and Market Streets. Under his watch the city of Newark descended below the level of hell. Not only was there a brown heroin epidemic but crack was out of control.

Now this douchebag wants to run for president of the United States? Lyle I started a thread about 2 months ago saying that Kamala Harris is going to be his running mate.

Imagine that ticket bro.

Booker and Harris 2020

Can I get the barf bag now Lyle?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    The

British fuckEd India over
    Not true at all. Read the history.

When the Mongols invaded what is today northern India and Pakistan, they killed every man, woman and child!

When the Mughals invaded and ruled India, they were very harsh on any people who would not convert to Islam.

But when the British went there, they traded with the people. Their presence was relatively benign and, in many ways, beneficial. Many Indians today want to live in Britain or in one of the former British colonies, such as Canada or Australia.
    Dependant on the ruler India was at peace for hundreds of years under Mughals and all denominations lived together before the British came.

The British stole the natural resources to power their own industrial revolution, imposed religion, laws and language on the indigenous population where they became second class citizens and left a mess which caused the problems of the partition.
    Are these the same people who burned women alive upon the death of their husbands and murdered all the little girls (female infanticide)?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude I lived in Newark New Jersey from 1995 until 2001. Cory Booker was the mayor during those 6 years and I have never seen such an out-of-control crack problem on every corner for the entire expense of the gigantic City which has over 250,000 people. Newark New Jersey man let me tell you Brick City that is a tough place to live in that is where I got tough. You want to talk about gangs. You want to talk about daily and nightly shootings. I heard bullets fly over 10 times during the six and a half or 7 years that I live there just within say 50 or a hundred from my apartment block. The doorway to my apartment block regular crack dealers and hookers hanging out at all hours saying hey cracker hey cracker what are you doing in my hood? I'm talking about aggressive stuff. I'm talking about high tension stuff. I'm talking about watching out of the corner of your eye at all times coming and going and walking at night back and forth from the bus stations in the train stations in Newark New Jersey. @Beanz nobody can imagine those 6 years I lived there. there's nothing like that anywhere on earth except maybe in the Bronx and in the Flatbush section of Brooklyn and in the Communipaw section of Jersey City which I currently work in. I had daily if not hourly heated encounters with the Nation of Islam as well as with the Black Israelites, I had very dear friends black American as well as Haitian as well as West African and I was engaged to a Haitian girl for over 2 years. Dudes used to shout out to me about Bronx Tale in about five o. Here come the 5-0 yo here come the Five O. The very close girl friend I had got hooked on Brown heroin and I was driving her sometimes to the Dealer's house across town and she would snort the brown heroin in the front seat of my car. I also took her to methadone several times.

@Gandalf I meant Shannon Briggs in East Orange one time when he was sleeping in the park when he was homeless at Eagle Rock in Orange New Jersey about a block from where two ton Tony galento is buried who has the square named after him called Tony galento Plaza at the corner of Main Street and Scotland Road in Orange New Jersey. Any f***** wants to look it up be my guest

I learned more in those seven years that I did in all four years of my bachelor's degree at Rutgers College and in all 2 years of my Master's Degree at Thunderbird in Glendale Arizona

Lisle I really digress here as I am sipping Vecchio Amaro Del Capo. Lyle you should really try this liquor from Calabria Italy. I know part of this post belongs in the alcohol starters thread

Cory Booker is the biggest scumbag you will ever meet. I was at several speeches he gave at the corner of Broad and Branford Avenues as well as down on Mulberry Street near Penn Station and downtown Newark and at Broad and Market Streets. Under his watch the city of Newark descended below the level of hell. Not only was there a brown heroin epidemic but crack was out of control.

Now this douchebag wants to run for president of the United States? Lyle I started a thread about 2 months ago saying that Kamala Harris is going to be his running mate.

Imagine that ticket bro.

Booker and Harris 2020

Can I get the barf bag now Lyle?
    Damn man, I'm really sorry you had to go through that shit. Drugs are the fucking devil.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The

When the Mongols invaded what is today northern India and Pakistan, they killed every man, woman and child!

When the Mughals invaded and ruled India, they were very harsh on any people who would not convert to Islam.

But when the British went there, they traded with the people. Their presence was relatively benign and, in many ways, beneficial. Many Indians today want to live in Britain or in one of the former British colonies, such as Canada or Australia.
    Dependant on the ruler India was at peace for hundreds of years under Mughals and all denominations lived together before the British came.

The British stole the natural resources to power their own industrial revolution, imposed religion, laws and language on the indigenous population where they became second class citizens and left a mess which caused the problems of the partition.
    Are these the same people who burned women alive upon the death of their husbands and murdered all the little girls (female infanticide)?
    Unfortunately female infanticide still goes on today never stopped under British rule.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it wasn't for the British India would still be India but now we have all this political nonsense with Pakistan and Bangladesh. The same thing happened when the British got involved in Palestine now we have Israel and the Palestinian territories. The list goes on and on and on around the world. My wife's great-grandparents along with tens of thousands of other East Indians were literally kidnapped from Calcutta by the British East India Company and brought grueling 7-month voyages to Guyana in South America where they forced them to work on sugarcane plantations and whip them and changed their names

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they literally changed their names out of sheer convenience for the British employees in Guyana who worked at records and Vital Statistics in Georgetown, because I have seen their birth certificates when I was down there and it does not match their passport or their national ID card. The British made a gigantic mess of Jamaica as well then they want to say how that is a dangerous country like Guyana which is has quadruple the violent crime rate of the United States which everybody knows is already high

El Kabong Guest

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lyle, how could you miss the clearest sign yet however? Didn't you hear? I'll let you in on a little secret:

****LITERALLY LAST CHRISTMAS TRUMP SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THERE IS A LITTLE VIDEO RECORDING OF ADOLF HITLER ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN 1940 SAYING THE EXACT SAME WORDS MIND-BLOWING LIKE TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. HE LITERALLY SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS ALSO******

Dude I just blew away all your examples.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The

Even if they'd behaved with the same respect for equal rights and the rule of law that you might find in twenty first dentury western countries the Brits still would have done what they did. How about Afrikaaners in South Africa? The Brits put their women and children into concentration camps! A world first Britain can be proud of. Or how about when we dropped the first chemical weapons in Iraq when they had the temerity to complain about us stealing all their oil?

Is there anything on the endless list of appalling genocidal things we did around the world over hundreds of years that you'll hold your hands up and say yeah, that was horrific, we were a bunch of fucking animals to do that or is there a way to justify everything we did?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/1...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

It really is amazing that more black people don't vote for Republicans. I just can't understand it at all.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Even if they'd behaved with the same respect for equal rights and the rule of law that you might find in twenty first dentury western countries the Brits still would have done what they did. How about Afrikaaners in South Africa? The Brits put their women and children into concentration camps! A world first Britain can be proud of. Or how about when we dropped the first chemical weapons in Iraq when they had the temerity to complain about us stealing all their oil?

Is there anything on the endless list of appalling genocidal things we did around the world over hundreds of years that you'll hold your hands up and say yeah, that was horrific, we were a bunch of fucking animals to do that or is there a way to justify everything we did?
    LOL.... "How to win all the time, by playing nice: A story on global domination by Kirkland Laing"

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For once I totally agree with @Kirkland Laing

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/1...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

It really is amazing that more black people don't vote for Republicans. I just can't understand it at all.
    There's quite a lot you can't understand I assure you....

Like why 1 single man from Idaho would bother sticking his nose into politics in other states....
    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...of-racist-pro/

.....and not only that, he does the most UN-Idahoan thing ever and invites Californians to move there

I wonder why anyone with ANY self respect would vote for a party who thought they weren't capable of gainful employment, dependent on the state and federal government to feed house and clothe them, think they're unable to obtain a State ID, or that they vote as a monolith with their race and gender being the deciding factors and not their own individual thoughts and beliefs....which is EXACTLY what the Democrats do, but hey that's none of my business you do you Kirkland....and don't forget to come over and vote

El Kabong Guest

Behold the NEW Democrat platform.....you can marry your.....(checks notes) .....br....br...that can't be right? (checks notes)......Brother

Official School Records Support Claims That Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) Married Her Brother
    https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/o...d-her-brother/
    Minnesota state Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-60B) currently leads the race to fill the federal House seat being vacated by Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN). Immediately after being elected to her current seat in 2016, Omar faced allegations -- soon backed by a remarkable amount of evidence -- that she had married her own brother in 2009, and was still legally his wife. They officially divorced in December 2017.

The motivation for the marriage remains unclear. However, the totality of the evidence points to possible immigration fraud and student loan fraud.

"Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ!!!!" - Judge Roy Moore

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus H. Christ!

---Brockton

Thread Information