428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    A lot of what you mention happened AFTER the transition period, but whatever.......

Here, to drive the point home, is a day-by-day comparison of the last two transitions:

https://www.businessinsider.com/time...-obama-2020-11

"A day-by-day timeline of how Trump is blocking the kind of presidential transition he got from Biden and Obama"

Nothing like the facts to bring reality back into focus... no matter how ugly.
    Did it?

I ask that question because I know the answer and it is at odds with what you believe.

I know you don't like Trump, I know you're ready to accept the results of the election, I know you're waiting for Trump to concede.

It's all going to play out as it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Rearguing 2016 while the will of the voters and working to undermine democracy to overturn a free election in plain wide open sight. Tell me how many shouts from the balconies of unamerican treason would you hear if it were Obama directly inserting himself with phone conversations and meetings with Democrat State legislators at the WH while courts cases and vote certification are still in process. That is election interference, intimidation and it is a crime. It's not hyperbole, it's a fact. The tattered remnants of this Administration and Lindsey Graham are trashing the will of the people and trashing Democracy.
    So 4 years of spying, lying, and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA gas lighting and when the tables are turned it's "Well ya just gotta accept it" is a very impressive take. And in Georgia they're supposed to listen to Stacy Abrams about the election? Stacy "Akshully I'm the one true Governor of Georgia" Abrams telling people "nah, see THIS TIME, the election was fair & square....because we win".......yeah I don't think many people look at her and think "Well gee folks we better pack it up and go home, it's quite obvious there's 0 fraud here".

Has anyone from Dominion voting systems come forward to defend their machines & software?
    When tables are turned . Is that where you're at, slap spat pay backs and such. Brother the fact that you believe there is a 'right side' to what is actually being done by our current President speaks for itself. These unconstitutional actions do not have a winning team to clamor to. He is directly intervening and interfering in the election pre and post vote certification with State legislators in the effort to invalidate, reassign and claim tens of thousands of legally cast votes by U.S citizens in order to obtain a second term. His conduct is despotic. You want your fraud, it's right in front of you. Come on bruh. Stand up and be counted. But you go ahead and keep worrying about Stacy Abrams talking like Daffy Duck or something. And truth be told someone was listening Georgia flipped. I don't have to like it but it's a fact.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Threats and doxxing on the 2 Repub canvassers in Michigan who refused to certify.... who is the despot?? Bizarre.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    When tables are turned . Is that where you're at, slap spat pay backs and such. Brother the fact that you believe there is a 'right side' to what is actually being done by our current President speaks for itself. These unconstitutional actions do not have a winning team to clamor to. He is directly intervening and interfering in the election pre and post vote certification with State legislators in the effort to invalidate, reassign and claim tens of thousands of legally cast votes by U.S citizens in order to obtain a second term. His conduct is despotic. You want your fraud, it's right in front of you. Come on bruh. Stand up and be counted. But you go ahead and keep worrying about Stacy Abrams talking like Daffy Duck or something. And truth be told someone was listening Georgia flipped. I don't have to like it but it's a fact.
    "Stand up and be counted"..... I am.

El Kabong Guest

If/when (I say when) election fraud/interference HAS happened and IS proven... How many of you folks who hate Trump will care or even acknowledge it happened?

I wonder how much it'll take, how long you'll say "it's nothing"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If/when (I say when) election fraud/interference HAS happened and IS proven... How many of you folks who hate Trump will care or even acknowledge it happened?

The deafening, cackling cacophony of mainstream Media news anchors proclaiming IT'S NOTHING, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, TRUMP SHOULD CONCEDE, TRUMP IS UNDERMINING THE COUNTRY....

Is beyond laughable. CNN not even covering that press conference last Thursday and calling it BS, .... How gaslighting can you get? They are desperate to keep the information in that press conference away from the American public. It is proof that CNN MSNBC CBS ABC the New York Times The Washington Post, Brian stelter Don lemon Chris Cuomo Whoopi Goldberg Joy behar Joy Reid Nancy pelosi Chuck Schumer Adam Schiff Maxine Waters AOC et al .... ARE ALL IN THE BULLYING MOB OF GASLIGHTERS.

***FROM THE DAY TRUMP WON THE ELECTION IN 2016 THEY SWORE THEY WOULD IMPEACH HIM AND SAID EVERYDAY 24/7 THAT HE WAS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT WHO WON DUE TO A FRAUDULENT ELECTION HACKED BY RUSSIA****.

THAT DIDN'T UNDERMINE THE COUNTRY FOR 4 YEARS? that didn't interfere with President Trump trying to do his job for four years? He was constantly needing to focus on his own defense during all of those endless investigations and lawsuits and legal maneuvers by the Democrats and Bob Mueller and the bad actors in the FBI.

It's amazing the guy got as much done as he did under those circumstances and now they want to talk about he is undermining the country because he is uncovering rampant voter fraud on about five different levels.

The hypocrisy and double speak and gaslighting by the left is beyond words. If we had William Shakespeare right here with Geoffrey Chaucer, Jonathan Swift and even Miles helping them out, they could not come up with the words together to describe the hypocrisy, "playing dumb" and gaslighting that the Democrats are guilty of.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

The deafening, cackling cacophony of mainstream Media news anchors proclaiming IT'S NOTHING, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, TRUMP SHOULD CONCEDE, TRUMP IS UNDERMINING THE COUNTRY....

Is beyond laughable. CNN not even covering that press conference last Thursday and calling it BS, .... How gaslighting can you get? They are desperate to keep the information in that press conference away from the American public. It is proof that CNN MSNBC CBS ABC the New York Times The Washington Post, Brian stelter Don lemon Chris Cuomo Whoopi Goldberg Joy behar Joy Reid Nancy pelosi Chuck Schumer Adam Schiff Maxine Waters AOC et al .... ARE ALL IN THE BULLYING MOB OF GASLIGHTERS.

***FROM THE DAY TRUMP WON THE ELECTION IN 2016 THEY SWORE THEY WOULD IMPEACH HIM AND SAID EVERYDAY 24/7 THAT HE WAS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT WHO WON DUE TO A FRAUDULENT ELECTION HACKED BY RUSSIA****.

THAT DIDN'T UNDERMINE THE COUNTRY FOR 4 YEARS? that didn't interfere with President Trump trying to do his job for four years? He was constantly needing to focus on his own defense during all of those endless investigations and lawsuits and legal maneuvers by the Democrats and Bob Mueller and the bad actors in the FBI.

It's amazing the guy got as much done as he did under those circumstances and now they want to talk about he is undermining the country because he is uncovering rampant voter fraud on about five different levels.

The hypocrisy and double speak and gaslighting by the left is beyond words. If we had William Shakespeare right here with Geoffrey Chaucer, Jonathan Swift and even Miles helping them out, they could not come up with the words together to describe the hypocrisy, "playing dumb" and gaslighting that the Democrats are guilty of.
    Poor Donny Baby, stopped from fighting the good fight. And you thought the best thing for the country would be to vote for Jorgensen. But here’s the thing......many people think that the votes Jorgensen got were actually responsible for Trump LOSING the election!
    So I got it wrong, I said you wasted your vote, but you know what ? YOU are responsible for Trump losing and Biden being elected.
    Now let’s get to the person you voted for. Let’s have a look at some of her beliefs:

Question: What would you do about racist cops?

Dr. Jo Jorgensen: There is too much friction between cops and citizens because there are too many laws. I would work to reduce the number of laws, especially by ending drug prohibition. Drug prohibition is the main thing that killed Breonna Taylor. And it’s the main thing that leads to police violence.

It also leads to violence on our streets, people breaking into homes who are desperate for a fix, unlabeled and dangerously-tainted drugs which are laced with deadly fentanyl, and massive injustices against people who never harmed another soul. It’s time for a drug peace.

Drug Peace? Ending Drug Prohibition?” So you’re obviously ok with this ?

Question: What would you do about the incarceration problem?

Dr. Jo Jorgensen: I would pardon all non-violent offenders on Day 1 of my administration and work to end all victimless crime laws, especially drug prohibition.

So Paedophiles and Druggies would be released immediately. Hmmm.

Now let’s get to Liberal Jo’s views on Covid, because in these times , it’s obviously very important, and I know you have some pretty strong views on this yourself.

As president, I will not impose COVID-19 policies on the American people. I will let them set their own policies, and make their own decisions about taking vaccines or what tests to use.
    Businesses should set their own COVID-19 policies. Stores could have mask-mandatory and mask-optional hours. People should be free to make their own healthcare choice.*

Ummm, correct me if I’m wrong, but that isn’t quite how you see it, is it ?

Come on Brock, give us a break mate, you don’t really know if you want a shit or a haircut do ya?
    Literally could not make this shit up!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If
    Poor Donny Baby, stopped from fighting the good fight. And you thought the best thing for the country would be to vote for Jorgensen. But here’s the thing......many people think that the votes Jorgensen got were actually responsible for Trump LOSING the election!
    So I got it wrong, I said you wasted your vote, but you know what ? YOU are responsible for Trump losing and Biden being elected.
    Now let’s get to the person you voted for. Let’s have a look at some of her beliefs:
    This is a top post all day long!
    Here is what I find undeniable:
    1. Joe Jergenson earned the second-most votes of any Libertarian nominee ever with at least 1.6 million votes.

She stated this:
    "In the personal conversations I had (on the campaign trail) a lot of people would say, 'Yeah, in 2016 I voted for Trump. I was so excited and then he didn't follow through on his promises,"

In other words, her vote count of 38+ thousand in Wisconsin for example...came from almost every area except where they are recounting...which is where minorities vote Dane (Madison) & Milwaukee Counties. Speaking on Wisconsin that is.

JoJo Dancer danced all over his small town MAGA people. Wisconsin is that proof.

Fact: Milwaukee is Wisconsin's most populous city & largest minority population. The city's government was only able to open 5 of 180 polling stations

I consider that pure hate by any person who feels this shit is ok. It's ok to fuck over where my people vote. BUT, (Trump voters, not Americans who are independent of partisanship- but those full of it- aka partisanship must determine if votes are legit)... They alone will go there to inspect to see how BAD those 5 polling locations in Milwaukee are cheating, but fuck the 175 that were closed throughout Milwaukee counties which inadvertently fucked over whites who live in South Milwaukee, Brown Deer & even Waukesha that voted for Donnie in 2016.

Case in point: Waukesha - because the effort was Milwaukee as a county not as just a city should be attacked (vote suppression)
    So Donnie's voters dont want to discuss how that shit took votes from him (waukesha)...and JoJo took that many more....but lets blame all that is wrong on dems and media.

I repeat per any fact, link, government related that Waukesha a Trump city (2016) had only one polling station opened for a city of 70,000. That's suicide to me!
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/07/u...%20distance%20

Green Bay, only 17 poll workers out of 270 were able to work. 2016 Donnie won their county 52% to 41%
    https://www.politico.com/2016-electi...ent/wisconsin/
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-23-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is unprecedented in Wisconsin history ( that so many polling sites where democrats lived would be forced to limit where to vote)- & then forced by the Republican state majority legislature that shortened hours as well. It seems to me they might loathe voter fraud, but love vote suppression. For both primaries and presidential election- this occurred, but for some reason Trumpers never make this claim during primaries, just the general election.

https://news.yahoo.com/one-polling-l...230238771.html
    Again, I repeat the Wisconsin Repub majority legislature's success' at closing sited across Milwaukee counties- included Waukesha....just imagine
    1. Joe didnt run
    2. If Waukesha or Green Bay(Brown county) had not been forced to close dozens of locations? For what? They don't get paid.
    I think that would have given Donnie an extra 10 to 30 thousand, but their hate for all things not Donald, overpowered their God given faculty called common sense.

Another undeniable fact, that I present but with any ANYONE wanting to goetoe2toe with Trae On Wisconsin.

Mail-in ballots from Brown County, which includes the city of Green Bay, grew Biden's lead to about 20,000. My point? Donnie didn't ask for a recount of any places not saturated with minorities so why are Trumpers so okay with Brown county mail ins, but not Milwaukee's?

The sorriest of these wannabes- is that this is truly the 1st time so many votes were cared for....yet those who love Donnie cant seem to explain why is it that everytime more votes were found...they also inluded JoJo? B4 the recount she was at 1.6, now it is 1.8 million and thats the Democrats fault?! LOL!

Georgia recount now shows Jo Jo's tally is more than seven times the Trump-Biden split. Went from 1.3 to 1.6 now to 1.8 million.

Jorgense's 38,415 votes in Wisconsin is more than the difference between both candidates.

Troubling is that she didnt fare well in minority cities, probably because they dont have a clue who she is., rather the places Donnie does NOT want to count-those are the places he can find his votes taken by JoJo! Not absolute, but probable those who chose her would NOT have likely chosen Biden as your conversation here proves such! <- @Primo Carnera

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rump-joe-biden
    Trumpers love FB when it lies: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...0-votes-jo-jo/
    Social media posts falsely claim 40,000 votes for Jo Jorgensen became votes for Joe Biden in Pa.

Yet the one person who never believed Biden took votes from JoJo was in fact JoJo. Like Democrats had the ability to choose all voting machines & accompanied software while republicans stood back & did nothing to combat? All Democrats are guilty of sabotaging ALL voting machines, electronic & paper. No names, no rank, no position need, just blame them all. Need facts? Just go to Twitter or FB. facts galore!

Last note- to those outside of America- https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-and-balanced/
    JoJo calls FOX fair and balanced news....AFTER THEY BEGAN PROMOTING HER! So take that into consideration.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-and-balanced/
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-23-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JoJo who claims BIG government isnt the answer is also the same JoJo who went to the Govt to get her in the debates. Doesnt she know the Govt isn't involved in that at all? It is called CPD they determine the rules, and they are guess what? Republicans & Democrats working bipartisan to determine who gets to debate.
    Yeah! This chick filed a failed lawsuit over some shit like that!? Here it is:
    https://www.courthousenews.com/court...ty-candidates/
    If she doesnt know the difference between what political parties can do and government can/can't well damn....
    Article entitled: Court Rejects Push to Have Debates Welcome 3rd-Party Candidates

excerpt:
    Libertarian and Green parties.

nonprofit group Level the Playing Field on behalf of Green & Libertarian Parties sued after the Federal Election Commission rejected their objections to the criteria that the Commission on Presidential Debates uses to admit candidates in the televised presidential debates it has hosted for the last 30 years.

Last time CPD allowed a 3rd party candidate was Ross Perot- but it was ran by the League of Women Voters,,,when both parties came together- they took it over & since then zero 3rd parties have made it,,,,and JoJo took the Government to court over some shit that aint a part of the constitution? (choosing who gets to debate) She sounds simple.

For those out there who use Wisconsin to back your narrative? I will call you out. Better have some facts to back up whatever it is you are pushing or put a disclaimer on your posts that they are emotional, personal &/or opinionated.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The HATE from Trumpers, closet Trumpers, Trumpworshippers, TrumpFools, Trumpfags & any other punk group I've failed to mention...well for those who have issues with Tory vs Labor or whatever partisan ills you country is facing,,,,see if ya can FUCK WITH THIS!?

Is there a group who:
    1. claims all fraudulent votes comes from one party only?
    2. The only demographic worthy of being fair isn't an independent commission, rather pledged voters for the loser in question?
    3. After telling your demographic, the other group does not want a recount, yet this pops up:
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...obotic-cameras

Yeah Milwaukee is trying so hard. So hard to please this unpleasable group that they placed 16 CAMERAS STREAMING THE RECOUNT.

I waited for a few days to post this. It is meant to prove how deep their hate is- that any making a claim about Milwaukee being recounted- would in fact give you an update. But they haven't have they?

Each recount take around the normal time of 15-20-- but every ballot counted for Biden got a STOP!! from Trump worshippers posing as Americans.
    Then by the 2nd day, there were over a hundred grievances stating the 6 feet covid rule should NOT apply when recounting- so they can't see all the info on the ballots...for Joe.
    Over a hundred grievances were filed by Trump watchers stating- the pollsters were counting too fast.

This shit will take about a month at this pace. Besides you got CAMERAS! 16! LOOKING EVERY FRIGGIN WHERE WE ARE!? DAMM!

Has anyone told you Wisconsin recount is accessible by live stream? Nope not their narrative, that would be objective.

Where are the JoJO supporters assisting with the recount? ask Donnie's kids; No reply. Where are the Biden supporters at? None. Where are the Green Party, the Independent Party protesting the job of recounting?
    None. It seems only Trump supporters are all truthful and capable of identifying rules being broken by people who have been volunteering most of their lives.

Living on the east side of Milwaukee for 20 years, I could identify about 5 people that are there. And when I switched zip codes/moved 3 blocks away....one lady I was cool with for years told me- we see your new I.D. states you are two blocks away from here...but you have to go to the school on Keefe Ave to vote. Yet they are being questioned by a voter of Trump and a hater of Biden on how to do a good job working at a polling location?

The audio/visual crew at the Wisconsin Center will be using five robotic cameras and a roving camera that can reach any part of the room wirelessly. From those cameras, officials will have the ability to zoom in on ballots, envelopes, and more.

Yup Milwaukee is doing like a championship fight,when you see a sectioned cordoned off with a bunch of monitors for many to see...that is what Milwaukee is doing & they feed it to the Wisconsin center where hundreds more can dial in...yet why isnt anyone telling you this? But me?

Is that how fucked up it is with Tory & Labor? One group claiming some David Blaine Houdini type shit....making Biden the winner.

To the world; These Biden Haters are lying to you. Utter bullshit that Wisconsin Democrats didnt want a recount here is Milwaukee FOX affiliated proving so:
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/officia...count-facility
    Trumpers denounce them!
    Ballots arrive at Wisconsin Center for Milwaukee County recount
    In other words, no grievances were filed. No motions to reject. No court cases made. They sent the damn ballots to a big ass republican-funded Wisconsin Center on Wisconsin Ave.

---and this was days ago, so why are they selling you that filthy narrative? Democrats dont want a recount. It is a fable!! The state determines recount procedures, so if one isn't open in thought, free of emotions they would look past common sense and think somehow Democrats in a Republican leaning state can lie, steal, cheat and always get a way...as now we see Georgia, same shit. Vote recount didnt change,....and that is a state that turned Republican when blacks got civil rights....how fucked up must Donnie had been for a state like that to turn blue? Decades later?
    How fucked up must both candidates have been in 2016 & 2020 where Wisconsin 3rd party votes are no longer 2 or 3 thousand, they are tens of thousands voters:?

How fucked up in the head must anyone be- to think a political party be it Republican or Democratic alone could determine who supplies the voting machines?
    next post is dedicated just to the voting machines.

Maybe some will ask; how did this shit happen and it became partisan?
    If anything this should've been a national movement. Unity to keep tabs on who owns/runs these machines as opposed to dumbing down & blame the other side.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-23-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maryland elections company bought by Russian oligarch close to Putin
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...oligarch-putin

FBI told officials that ByteGrid is financed by AltPoint Capital Partners, whose fund manager is a Russian, and its largest investor is a Russian oligarch named Vladimir Potanin with ties to Wladimir Putin. side note- one would think Republicans would have brought this up...because there were Dems accepting this....yet the main Democrat in the state took on the issue & got a different company...just interesting how a Demo saw a problem with this and not Repubs??

Or what about Dominion voting systems?
    Intelishift?
    The Sidus Group?

These are various companies that supply voting machines. How in the hell did Democrats find the means to convince them ALL? Side with us. Cheat for us.

read how Pro Trump forums blogs claim questionable if Biden cheated, but ends the sentence with the word (True) as if they know it:
    Did Joe Biden win the presidential election fair and square or did prevalent cheating steal votes from the true winner, President Trump?

Who the 'F' can read some shit like that and not be persuaded? from the true winner...then their minions log on & repeat shit like that. Cause they said it- must be so!
    The writer goes on to state I can’t speak with authority ...but then claims his authority is in software (wink wink) in other words he knows what is going on with multiple software companies to say Don was cheated....but not able to prove it outside his friggin blog.

He makes no claim or proof of voter fraud rather the trump supporter writes--- There are also statistical anomalies that allegedly show voter fraud.

In other words same shit Rush Limbaugh said (folks I can't prove it at the moment of voter fraud, BUT...)
    Same as Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham to Mark Levine they all cant prove a gosh darn thing related to facts. BUT!!!! They can point to irregularities.

Read this fucked up article from the Spectator ( the place that gave David Brock) his chance in the late 1980s early 1990s when he was guilty of stealing other people's work....the Spectator took him on...well this same Spectator
    https://spectator.org/dominion-voting-machines/

Quotes Dominion software several times. Uses the word Democrats several times and then talks about his understanding of gambling (yup he took it there!)
    Nowhere does he point out ANY voting machine company not affiliated with Democrats or Venezuela, why?

he ends it with this:
    A forensic examination of the Dominion software can find possible fraud and failures, and that would provide actual evidence for court.

Yup [POSSIBLE] fraud = [ACTUAL EVIDENCE] According to the sentence above- written by a pro trumper.

No better way to show how biased that writer is when he states: If Trump’s lawyers can show that there is a reasonable suspicion of fraud or flaws in the software, a court would force Dominion to turn the code over

In other words to heck with every single company but Dominion...Well guess what? Its been 3 weeks of we will provide evidence.
    So right wing leading Spectator claimed (computer supremacy on said topic)
    Newsmax got the ball rolling.
    Breitbart accelerated it.
    Local tv stations affiliated with Donnie's new love OAN news to SUSI made must see tv!
    Alex Jones on the net side.
    Rush on the radio side- snowballed it.
    Right wing preachers said to hell with teaching hell or heaven we teaching Donald or the Devil, take your pick! Add on 3,000 radio stations began to holler " DOMINION= DEMOCRATS= STOLEN ELECTION.
    As @Kirkland Laing exposed 0-22 in cases & counting.

https://www.dominionvoting.com/about/
    So Dominion needs to be taken to court for 6 states filed for recount by Donnie....yet somehow ALL OF THEM didnt want to mention Dominion works with over 20 states to which 1/2 dozen went Trump. The link above shows USA & where they operate out of!!!
    So now, Dominion is only bad in blue states and totally angelic in red states?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN27S2Z9

Donnie had 4 years to take on this issue, what did he do? I say he played more golf than any president in history.
    He went on tour from week one selling Chinese merchandise to his fans.
    What would huis weekly timesheet look like?
    Like MIA POTUS.

Just imagine had he not been such a lazy ass deplorable, Trumpers could have something relevant to prove caused him delay- instead they said things like "oh, he got distracted from lawsuits...the same ones that said Clinton wasnt shit in office because he kept getting side tracked by lawsuits...well had he been doing his job...
    Hypocrisy IS their religion.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-23-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since we keep reading mainstream news is fake and false, why do those who scream it the loudest continue using them or calling them out?

Again-- FOX news anchor says whoa, she is claiming the other side is welcoming fraud that the other side is cheating. I cannot in good conscience keep showing this.

As in previous post, they shout out (dominion) machines...well this is Sydney Powell making that accusation
    http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

This Donnie supporter stated to the world in this video " In the middle of the night. And that is when the dominion operators went in and injected votes and changed the whole system. It affects votes around the country. Around the world. & all kinds of massive interests of globalists, dictators, corporations. Everybody is against us accept the president of the United States.

Who is the us?

How did [US] determine that one software company can infiltrate ALL the other companies' voting machines...,and none would cry hacked? As she said around the entire planet earth? What the fuck were they using that no one wants to stop? Just stop the Dems but let Dominion keep their kryptonite vote -delete machines!?

Yup, that is what Trump voters dont have problems with...People who speak like that. Her name is Sidney Powell. One day later his campaign separated themselves from her....But never said what she said was "False news Fake news" Then why distance from her?

Giuliani distances Trump campaign from attorney Sidney Powell
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ll/ar-BB1bg0RN

His lawyers are losing to basic shit, like not knowing that America's Constitution allows for each state to ratify as an example Georgia told this buster & his ghouls that his admin would violate GA code 21-2-386
    His hate legion then gets on their bullhorn & alleges "These states dont want to comply because they are cheating for Democrats."

It is a tragic comedy that almost all of the failed cases were kaput! Didn't take weeks, nor days just someone versed on state law, recites their statutes and the case is done. Pathetic POTUS ---this is likened to a boxer getting KTFO'd within a minute....for 22 str8 fights!!
    Then talking shit about the ref. Ref didnt step in from that illegal jab to my nose. the judges were ready to be corrupt had I not been KTFO'd, sue them! ring size was illegal & made from material they knew would cause my boots to slip as soon as I got punched. gloves needs to be investigated. They were laced wrong. He had an iron mouthpiece.... cause I said so. His trunks was pulled up to his throat, fuck what the video shows you.

These socalled patriots took information from Wisconsin months ago & tried to make it look like it happened just last week- case in point- Democratic Governor Evers of Wisconsin proposed mandating that all registered voters receive an absentee ballot by May 19 and extending the deadline to turn them in to May 26.

It was a last minute plea. He lost, they won, But then that same topic was reposted lasted week and those who saw it, ran with it. Truth is out Democrats want to change law last minute!!!]Skip that the legislature is Republican led. Shit like that doesn't matter when a narrative has to be spread....infecting people with covid of the mind.

headlines read the same last week as it did back in May!
    Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers called for a special session of the state’s legislature to change Election Day rules. It lasted seconds.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And remember according to Don's new favorite network...OAN because they ask him such nice questions...well according to them? Trump won the presidential election with 410 electoral votes

Again this Trumpasoruous - uses that disclaimer when he states over n over (allegedly ok allegedly)- there is some raw data that was ceased from a server in Germany by the U.S. Military.
    Please STOP!
    What branch? What was their mission? And why hasn't the military spoken up on this single server ...in Germany that somehow downloaded and or hacked no less than a 1/2 dozen companies that supply voting machines across the country?

So this pro-trump dude begins to make the SAME claim by Democrats in 2016...which is Germany hacked the elections and saw the winner...but didnt want to tell us Americans. Who the fuck is watching this dude with anything other than amusement?

Well this dude is using some web page called GreatgameIndia, to which I went there to see what the deal was on Don's 410 electoral votes. I got a "nothing found in search
    Another web page makes a bold claim
    https://greatgameindia.com/
    According to a Republican Texas congressman named Gohmert there was fraud in the 2020 election, not by Russia, but by a Spanish company called Scytl.

yea, those who said it was BS that Russia interfered in 2016 are now saying an out dated Spanish company did...& we found it in Germany. So now we need to talk election interference.

Follow me please....now that links to this:
    https://ho1.us/author/phmadmin/
    At first I thought it was a military web page but as soon as you see shit like this:
    https://ho1.us/2020/11/restored-repu...f-nov-22-2020/
    A photoshop image of Donald with a baby in each hand getting away from a background silhouette of demons...tells you what the rest is about.

Stories like .."inside the life of Jenny Hill and her 22 personalities" Could the reason why Trumpers dont want to tell us where they get their info from is because it leads to blogs like this dude?

The point of this is hoping the world will start to question Trumpasaurus creatures- where exactly do you get your info from? And what do you think, when sources that are pro Don, Anti Joe make claims no one can prove?
    Like finding American (raw) votes in Germany?
    https://www.statesman.com/news/20201...ection-systems

I've searched Stars & Stripes, Military Times. Perused Pentagon briefings...and every source leads back to donald voters via OAN, Qnavy, Susi, Instagram, FB or Twitter.
    OAN news,,,thats right! Trump's replacement of FIX I mean FOX is OAN. Are they doing stories based on Twitter account holders?

The clip’s description on YouTube reads: “People on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosting YOUR elections data Improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force & their Servers were Seized in Frankfurt.”

It made it via Parler, Breitbart and the dude in this video proclaiming FOX HAS BETRAYED DONALD...So we must depend on OAN or web pages like the above

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MSM will not report on ANY of this, just poo-poo the whole thing, no curiosity, no concern, nothing.

We agree. Neither will FOX news anchors! LMAO!! In fact they have cut away from such statements and Rudy of all people, spoke against her.

Newsmax wrote on it !
    https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sid.../22/id/998267/

I quote:
    The statement comes after Powell provoked controversy in an appearance on Newsmax TV Saturday night in which she alleged massive voter fraud in Georgia, saying there were possible pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, possibly even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity," reads the statement signed by Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign senior legal advisor and personal attorney to the president.

And while neither FOX nor MSM offered time for that claim, they did respond after Rudy said she wasn't a part of the team-
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rud...mps-legal-team
    Entitled:
    Rudy Giuliani: Sidney Powell not part of Trump’s legal team

Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera criticized President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, saying the pair of attorneys are "enabling each other" and are making claims "from the far side of the moon."

I admit I had curiosity, but it was more of a morbid curiosity. That Ho' sound crazy as hell dog!! You are right MSM won't mention it. But am I wrong for asking to make it inclusive? Neither did FOX. Can I get a muahahabwahahahahahahahaaaaahaaaahaqhaahajaaaaa!!! !!!!!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-23-2020 at 01:03 PM.

Thread Information