Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I exclude Pacfan & Brockton cause them fools actually was down for Donnie when no one was. They didnt do a 180 and went for him AFTER he began winning...they didn't call him a hero, chosen one, savior. They went Dave Chapelle & kept it real...both wanted him to do one or two things and said fuck everything else. LOL!

Brock was on about the wall and was typical Brock...he was like...fuck what else...he does...build the wall that is all. & pac...I think aint even in USA, so how in tuned was he? More so than the hatefulright.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I exclude Pacfan & Brockton cause them fools actually was down for Donnie when no one was. They didnt do a 180 and went for him AFTER he began winning...they didn't call him a hero, chosen one, savior. They went Dave Chapelle & kept it real...both wanted him to do one or two things and said fuck everything else. LOL!

Brock was on about the wall and was typical Brock...he was like...fuck what else...he does...build the wall that is all. & pac...I think aint even in USA, so how in tuned was he? More so than the hatefulright.
    Well it’s no surprise Brock supported Trump, he supported ALL the parties at different times throughout the whole election.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

Well it’s no surprise Brock supported Trump, he supported ALL the parties at different times throughout the whole election.

Yyeeaahh... I'm gonna have to side with Primo on this one. Brock ain't been around for awhile, but if he was... he'd be the first to admit he's done more flip-flopping on Trump and politics in general over the past year than "just caught" fish on the deck of a boat trying to get back in the water. It was enough to give anyone mental whiplash the times ol' Brock did 180's, 360's, etc.

Speaking of which... too bad he hasn't been around lately. I've missed the perfect record he's got going on regarding the tons of predictions he likes to make. So far he's "0 for infinity" and still "perfect."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Yyeeaahh... I'm gonna have to side with Primo on this one. Brock ain't been around for awhile, but if he was... he'd be the first to admit he's done more flip-flopping on Trump and politics in general over the past year than "just caught" fish on the deck of a boat trying to get back in the water. It was enough to give anyone mental whiplash the times ol' Brock did 180's, 360's, etc.

Speaking of which... too bad he hasn't been around lately. I've missed the perfect record he's got going on regarding the tons of predictions he likes to make. So far he's "0 for infinity" and still "perfect."
    I remember someone calling him out for aliases and he replied yup & gave a list. I was like damn...so when I was arguuing with fatboxingfan and with...

Or as comedian Richard Pryor once said...in his hometown he was in a gang...when asked which one he replied: whichever one was winning!!!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dollar Sign Donald who once stated he would self fund has gone full beg mode.

Want to have a recount? Donation-Don needs your dollars!
    Want to see Donation-Don sue social media and claim because they censored him- they censored all Americans? Well The America First Policy Institute Applauds Lawsuit to Hold Big Tech Accountable | America First Always

Sign up and help Donation-Don - because social media (labeled) as big tech wants to suppress Republicans. So lets fight them on his behalf…and all you gotta do is donate to a self proclaimed billionaire…I mean to The America First Policy Institute which Applauds his Lawsuit to Hold Big Tech Accountable

Keep at it Republican voters…donate all u can. Till your broke. And then blame everyone but yourselves.

Overlook that you have freedom of speech. You have telegram and 45potus...oh wait Donation-Don shut down that website...I mean blog...cause Donation-Don's demonic legion of dupable-dumb-dumbs didnt want their free speech to be read on pro right wing websites...has to be on mainstream correct?

Donate to Billionaires. Cause its the 'Merican thang to do!!

Oh! And while you're at it....send some of that spare change to Rudy G.'s
    https://rudygiulianifreedomfund.com/

As his one bland page states: Rudy’s fate will determine if America still is a Republic governed by We The People, or if the swamp has finally amassed total control of our great country.

That’s why Rudy urgently needs YOUR help as he battles for his freedom and justice.
    And don’t forget… if the Deep State can do this to a former president’s confidante who did nothing wrong, then one day, they could do it to you.

& for those who love to call United States Postal service snail mail? Well Rudy dont mind waiting

Mail Checks to:
    Rudy Giuliani Freedom Fund Legal Defense Trust Fund
    330 S. Dixie Hwy STE 1-309 West Palm Beach, Fl 33405

Rudy Giuliani’s Legal Fund Was a Bust.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-g...as-disappeared

The Fundly account sought $5 million dollars.
    Total raised =$9,798

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At the America First Policy Institute, we believe America is first, always.

This country has proven that ordinary people can do extraordinary things.

The America First Policy Institute will research and educate Americans on the policies that will positively impact our nation.

Please contribute any amount. Join our movement.

Select Your Amount
    Make this donation recurring
    Increase my donation amount to cover fees

$50

$100

$250

$500

$1,000

$2,500

$5,000

$
    Other

https://americafirstpolicy.com/donate/

The smallest amount isnt $5, $10, nope U can handle $50 spot for starters...and make it recurring.
    Recurring think that one over.
    Please remember:

An emailed letter will serve as a written acknowledgment for your gift recognizing no goods or services have been provided by America First Policy Institute in consideration for this contribution.

In other words; You dont get jack for this...
    Contributions may also be postmarked to:
    America First Policy Institute
    PO Box 2646
    Arlington, VA 22202​-0646

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TODAY IN ZOMBIELAND, the russian thang just won't go away.

What I think is real:
    Groups in russia launched a campaign as bots that trolled forums- as a means of division among Americans, why? Because the Republican led investigation stated it.

What i think aint real- is today's news update
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

"Documents purporting to record a top-level Kremlin meeting show that Russian President Vladimir Putin approved an operation to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016, The Guardian reported."

If I go back...to 2016...It was obvious not just with mainstream media but with rightwing news....NONE NOBODY THOUGHT HE HAD A CHANCE.

HE KEPT TALKING LIKE A JACK ASS FOOL...AND WHEN THEY BEGAN THE PRIMARIES...REMEMBER!!!!!! He lost the 1st one!!!
    To Ted Cruz...and he claimed way back then...he was robbed, the primaries were rigged, fixed. Cruz stole it. Yup same lie, different year.

Rush Limbaugh the voice of the radical right said for Trump to attack Cruz proved he was no conservative.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...s-way-n2093664

Headlines stated:
    Finally Rush Limbaugh Goes After Trump: "A Genuine Conservative Wouldn't Go After Cruz This Way

Oh all the partisan minded attacks by those on this forum that kept running off at the trapper about how MAINSTREAM didnt see his worth. Yet to this day they cant find a damn credible source (for them back then) that said otherwise!!!! Again! Even Rush was pro Cruz, Pro Rubio & Yes! Pro Scott Walker before he bowed and cowed down to an ex democrat with a wife that does nude lesbian photo shoots. Cause she be best.

And excluding Brockton & pacfan here on the board's #1,2 & 3 Trumpaholic today....all stated back then Trump was not their #1 pick, nor their #2,#3,#4...so they admit themselves they didnt see it possible for him to win...[edit]and some of you saw my WWWE smackdown off the top rope one of a kind ass-raids on one of those posters by giving him his history of all the shit he said about don, only to do what many conservatives did...they went from nevertrump, to onlytrump.

Looking back it is hard to see, but to walk through history makes it clear IMO- this article is just more fodder for the dividers.

Aint no damn way Putin felt that ass out bankrupt, draft dodging liberal reality star had a chance to win. NONE.

and when the article states- The documents are said to be from a Kremlin meeting on January 22, 2016,--when he began winning please!!!
    How in the hell did a document take 4 F'n years to leak?

Russia was doing what china was doing, just throwing bots out creating internet chaos. They had no clue how fuckin' dumb so many of the poorest republicans were & still are. & they had no clue how fed up the rest of the republican base was.
    There was no challenge to Hillary winning the popular vote...so they should have stated they focused on the electoral vote-for me to believe this article

I think Trump was not helped by Putin. Putin didnt give a F about him when Trump was in Russia during the pagent..& he didnt give a F about him when he was running for office.
    Once he got in? He probably dug that! Every heavy hitter, bankster knew Trump was in debt and a wide open pussy for a loan. from anyone.

But all this source this and close kremlin that...4 years later? IMO is a joke.

Business Insider appears to see it as I did:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...edgdhp&pc=U531

*Some experts doubt the truth of papers obtained by the Guardian purporting to come from the Kremlin.
    *According to form US cyber chief Chris Krebs, they may be part of a disinformation campaign.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘History Will Be Kind’ To Mark Milley Says Gen. McCaffrey

Everything he stated about that domestic terrorist leader of a POTUS is what I read on this forum- from his supporters on how Obama performed.
    This isn't a politician. Not a media man. A military man- stated he was wrong to have accompanied the POTUS to a church-for a photo op.

General MCaffrey said, "The only protection the American people have is to elect people to that office, who have character, experience, and integrity. And in this case we had a near criminal regime in charge of the US government, that was trying to overturn the election."

Remember way back when rightwingers were persistent that they & they alone respected our military?

If the military times stated something bad about Obama- it was proof of a liberal regime. But now the military times states something bad about Potus45 & they are liberal appeasers.

Top generals planned to resign en masse if Trump refused to leave office: reports
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ffice-reports/

“They may try, but they’re not going to fucking succeed"

Following the president’s fated walk across Lafayette Square on June 1, 2020, Milley apologized for following along with the stunt, in a pre-recorded commencement speech to the National Defense University.

“As many of you saw the results of the photograph of me in Lafayette Square last week, that sparked a national debate about the role of the military in civil society. I should not have been there. My presence in that moment, and in that environment, created the perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

The words of a true patriot.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Congratulations to Trump supporters! You were right! Fraud was found in Arizona!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-few-ar...195930209.html

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh, the numbers...

Arizona county election officials have identified fewer than 200 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in last year's presidential election, further discrediting former President Donald Trump's claims of a stolen election as his allies continue a disputed ballot review in the state's most populous county.

182 cases where problems were clear enough that officials referred them to investigators for further review.

So far, only four cases have led to charges, including those identified in a separate state investigation. No one has been convicted. No person's vote was counted twice.

Of the four Arizona cases that have resulted in criminal charges, two involved Democratic voters and two involved Republicans.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There must be 50 ways to steal an election

First blame it on Wisconsin, Georgia & Michagan.
    The cities filled with negros committing the American cardinal sin.

Then blame it on Hugo chavez of Venezuela...
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=868377883939487

Or... blame it on Jerome--the true playa.....from the Himalaya?

There must be 50 ways to steal an election.

Just blame it on North Korean Boats!
    Stacked & Packed with Americanized ballots for illegal votes!

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone...-fraud-1551937

There must be 50 ways to steal an election-

Just get on a boat & fill it with thousands of ballots & one chinese receipt
    We can use that as a means to say -Told U there was liberal & Asian deceit!

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/04/c...edded-ballots/

Or go to Arizona...you know what to do!
    Look for ballots made out of Asian bamboo!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ia/ar-BB1goNsK

You dont need to find all the fraudulent votes
    Don the con said "All I want to do is just find 11,780 votes.
    Fuck the rest...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...lt/ar-BB1creVN

There must be 50 ways to steal an election
    Just beg for some donations
    in the form of 50 & 100 dollar denominations.

Damn the passage of bills
    we just trying to get some seats filled

Trump & Riely doing a big BIG tour
    Tickets sells off the backs of the whites who are poor

https://www.billoreilly.com/tour

ticketmaster tells ya the prices may fluctuate, based on demand, at any time.
    Damn when has anyone here ever bought a ticket that price changes for the same seat at the drop of a dime?

There must be 50 ways to con a trumpateer
    They cant up enuff of their hard owned dough, that they've made clear!

Don the con knows 50 ways to tell a lie.
    Shit he don't need no alibi.

Just go to their ticket page
    The prices so high, it will take a month's wage.

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/statu...85092307382272
    Trump O’Reilly History Tour has grossed more than $7 million. bragged O'Reilly via Tweet. (wow, so patriots are those willing to pahy $100 minimum to hear 2 old dudes talk shit-
    about democrats
    about RINOS
    about the media
    And you really need to be there live & in person? Willing to fork over $300 to rich old men-whose claim to this game is (we've grossed $7million so far)

As he stated: This tour will be one of the most lucrative of all time.

To hell with stealing the election, they're doing a Floyd Mayweather- a daylight robbery. Of their own.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.billoreilly.com/tour in SUNRISE, FL

Lowest Price
    Best Seats
    Sec 134, Row 27
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 134, Row 28
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 119, Row 22
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 119, Row 23
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 119, Row 24
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 119, Row 25
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 119, Row 26
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 119, Row 27
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row B
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row D
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row E
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row F
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row G
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row H
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row J
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row K
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row L
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 9, Row M
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 4
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 5
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 6
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 7
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 8
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 9
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 10
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 11
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 12
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 13
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 14
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 15
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 16
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 17
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 21
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 22
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 23
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 24
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 25
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 26
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 27
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea
    Sec 117, Row 28
    Standard Ticket
    $300.00 ea

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today in Don the Con-land:

SUNRISE, FL
    Verified Resale Ticket
    $2,953.00 ea + Fees

Or Pay $623.65/mo for 12 months with Buy now, pay later ......Awww.... aint that sweet?! if you can't afford it all at once- just pay every month-as if it is a damn product. This aint no damn automobile, jewelry. It's a ticket to listen to someone who aint a comedian. Not a singer, guitarist. An ex president talkin shit about everybody, everygroup.

I can't make this up!
    https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/22005AC9CE64A9ED

No one is asking him for speaking tours like Slick Willie or Barrack the Magic negro.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think ex Presidents/Prime Ministers do these lucrative tours after completing their terms.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damnable-Don wants YOU! To up the dollars! ANTY UP I SAY!!!

The History Tour: President Donald J Trump with Bill O'Reilly
    More Info
    Sun • Dec 12 • 3:00 PM
    Amway Center, Orlando, FL
    Price Range Per Ticket
    $4,291.00$5,500.00+

No Democrat will ever have to say how silly they think trump voters are. Trump voters acknowledge it- when their own prez- literally thinks he can charge common people speaking fees in the form of tickets. $100 startting....we're talking nosebleed seats costing $100. What does that tell the world about Trumpaholics?
    Can't get enough of their koolaid...even if it bankrupts their household. NP, just blame Biden.

Cause that is what a fiscal conservative does: spend hundreds (minimum) on a ticket...then pay it off month to month, then turn around & blame Biden for being broke.

Great Job Don! Break these fools! Break 'em all off, till they broke!!!

Thread Information