Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 460 of 556 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong yes, you at every opportunity called anyone left of centre or in fact anyone engaging in violence 'your people' when talking to me from day one. You have not once stepped away from the racist and far right cunts and their wanker of a leader that have made your country a laughing stock.

It seeps out of you. Your ignorance and hate bleeds all over these boards. Not just you, but anyone refusing to call out bigotry and hate when they see it, are guilty of enabling it. Hate does not occur in a vacuum, it is fed and nourished and nurtured by you, and people like you. You will not even differentiate between Israel and Jews, let alone anti-facists and far right plants, peaceful protestors and those looking for a fight. You refuse even to see the difference between a corporate chain store and a place that is supposed to represent all views of voters across the board. You are on intolerant bastard, and it shows.

It is all about the money and sucking up to the system for you . It always has been. Now it is apparent that rather than sticking it to the man and fighting for everyday working folk, you were part of a conspiracy to keep one oligarch in power, you have, rather than admit your mistake, doubled down on your support for an enemy of your own country.

Look at how you and Walrus talk to genuine everyday working folk, as though you are both part of some special elite hyper informed intelligent privileged group, while everyone else is stupid in your eyes. You are both victims of a grifter, a fucking useless business man born with a silver spoon up his arse and a contempt for anyone not as sick as him.

When you don't disavow Antifa violence, you might get asked "Are these your people" and when you say things liek Andy Ngo DESERVED what he got, yeah you show your true colors and you're doing so right now.

You've refused to call out bigotry and hate Beanz....but you don't see it as bigotry or hate which makes it worse because YOU ARE BLIND TO IT. Meanwhile you don't even ask me about some guy wearing some shirt, you just ASSUME I've seen it and what accept it? Have you lost your fool fucking mind? You must have.

I will gladly differentiate between Israel & Jews. Israel is the one and only Jewish state which Trump has helped make peace deals with nations previously hostile to them. And Jews are some of Donald Trump's relatives.

Is this Israel or Jews?

Israel or Jews?

Have you seen what COVID has done for Billionaires vs what it's done for small business owners? I'm no billionaire, but you hate me like I am one...maybe I should feel wealthy in your hatred? Oh no I forgot you don't HATE you're "flat calm & peace lovin" as always

Is $600 "fighting for the working folk"? Or is $2000 "fighting for the working folk".....who pressed for which outcome?

You don't know a single fucking thing about me Beanz and I've had quite enough of your "familiar tone"....I'll accept no apology from you either. You're a real piece of shit Beanz.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    El Kabong yes, you at every opportunity called anyone left of centre or in fact anyone engaging in violence 'your people' when talking to me from day one. You have not once stepped away from the racist and far right cunts and their wanker of a leader that have made your country a laughing stock.

It seeps out of you. Your ignorance and hate bleeds all over these boards. Not just you, but anyone refusing to call out bigotry and hate when they see it, are guilty of enabling it. Hate does not occur in a vacuum, it is fed and nourished and nurtured by you, and people like you. You will not even differentiate between Israel and Jews, let alone anti-facists and far right plants, peaceful protestors and those looking for a fight. You refuse even to see the difference between a corporate chain store and a place that is supposed to represent all views of voters across the board. You are on intolerant bastard, and it shows.

It is all about the money and sucking up to the system for you . It always has been. Now it is apparent that rather than sticking it to the man and fighting for everyday working folk, you were part of a conspiracy to keep one oligarch in power, you have, rather than admit your mistake, doubled down on your support for an enemy of your own country.

Look at how you and Walrus talk to genuine everyday working folk, as though you are both part of some special elite hyper informed intelligent privileged group, while everyone else is stupid in your eyes. You are both victims of a grifter, a fucking useless business man born with a silver spoon up his arse and a contempt for anyone not as sick as him.
    Damn, oh snap. Double speak

Fuck off Wally. There is nothing ambiguous there.

Here you are following an Orwellian dictator and pretending that anyone pointing that out must be part of some of mind controlled cult.

That is the house you are living in. An America built in the image of a corporate television whore and you got on your knees and deep throated the bastard.

It is very telling how quiet you and his supporters are now that his intentions are now so laid bare.

What happened to law and order? Or is that just a weapon to use against those with no shares or property empires?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You will get no apology from me either El Kabong.

This is not about anti fascists, or Jews or Black Lives Matters, it is about your own selective outrage.

It is about you backing a violent insurrection against your own country. It is about you deciding that because it is too uncomfortable to face your own cognitive dissonance you will just play make believe. It is what you do. You are still pretending that anyone not agreeing with you must be a fellow extremist, but from the opposite side.

There were no hidden intentions in inviting you to come and join a zoom call, so enough with that bullshit already. Stop pretending that me being able to have a conversation with people i may disagree with is somehow a fault.

That has been the problem with the forum for years and it can be traced to this binary polarisation bollocks you still insist on clinging too now as your leader craps all over your country.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here you are following an Orwellian dictator and pretending that anyone pointing that out must be part of some of mind controlled cult.

That is the house you are living in. An America built in the image of a corporate television whore and you got on your knees and deep throated the bastard.

It is very telling how quiet you and his supporters are now that his intentions are now so laid bare.

What happened to law and order? Or is that just a weapon to use against those with no shares or property empires?
    Keep going on dude I honestly don’t know what you are going on about. Do different viewpoints and poems about Brock bother you that much, wtf did I say if a political nature to set you off? I really said very little.

PS-bitcoin is crashing

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep going on dude I honestly don’t know what you are going on about. Do different viewpoints and poems about Brock bother you that much, wtf did I say if a political nature to set you off? I really said very little.

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

You wrap it up as though it were a joke but in reality you love starting the aggro and then stepping back.

It is not about me. I don't give a shit if somebody is White, Black, Jewish, Christian, Democrat, Republican, whatever.

You though like to pitch people into camps and assume everyone is as ideologically driven as you are.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

You wrap it up as though it were a joke but in reality you love starting the aggro and then stepping back.

It is not about me. I don't give a shit if somebody is White, Black, Jewish, Christian, Democrat, Republican, whatever.

You though like to pitch people into camps and assume everyone is as ideologically driven as you are.
    Dude please review my recents posts and tell me where the hell I mentioned anything you are mentioning, please. You are off the hook right now

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

Dude please review my recents posts and tell me where the hell I mentioned anything you are mentioning, please. You are off the hook right now

I am merely pointing out facts, nothing off the hook about refusing to blow arse candle smoke up your poop chute

Do your own work.

Bringing up Soros is as piss poor as El Kabong going on about BLM.

Whatabouttery and bollocks. You having a pop as Spicoli and Brock, and then playing the innocent with your doe eyes.

It just doesn't work with most people.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

I am merely pointing out facts, nothing off the hook about refusing to blow arse candle smoke up your poop chute

Do your own work.

Whatabouttery and bollocks. You having a pop as Spicoli and Brock, and then playing the innocent with your doe eyes.

Wtf dude because I said Soros? Are you ok? Once was in a poem and one was a comeback to tits. Take it easy dude, it’s just written words it won’t hurt you. I wrote about dropping Molly and going to a Soros funded rave. You gave Brock a lot of leeway in poems work with me here dude

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

Do your own work.

Funny spics seem to take it fine. I guess you read the “true me” I can’t hide from your ability to see through it all and always make the correct assessment, you are “gifted” a tad “special” if you will. Looking for fights were they don’t exist

El Kabong Guest

This is not about anti fascists, or Jews or Black Lives Matters, it is about your own selective outrage.

It is about you backing a violent insurrection against your own country. It is about you deciding that because it is too uncomfortable to face your own cognitive dissonance you will just play make believe. It is what you do. You are still pretending that anyone not agreeing with you must be a fellow extremist, but from the opposite side.

There were no hidden intentions in inviting you to come and join a zoom call, so enough with that bullshit already. Stop pretending that me being able to have a conversation with people i may disagree with is somehow a fault.

That has been the problem with the forum for years and it can be traced to this binary polarisation bollocks you still insist on clinging too now as your leader craps all over your country.

Which brings us to the part where I ask you directly (oh no a direct question....your kryptonite!): Where did President Donald J. Trump "incite violence" and/or "insurrection"?

Show your work and maybe we can have a discussion OR you can keep flying off the handle and frothing at the mouth like the rabid idiot I know you to be.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

Do your own work.

Funny spics seem to take it fine. I guess you read the “true me” I can’t hide from your ability to see through it all and always make the correct assessment, you are “gifted” a tad “special” if you will. Looking for fights were they don’t exist

I am not looking for a fight, F**k knows why anyone would waste their time on you.

I am just making it absolutely clear that I am not interested in tickling your belly.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PS-bitcoin is crashing

You are a snide bastard.

Do your own work.

I am not looking for a fight, F**k knows why anyone would waste their time on you.

I am just making it absolutely clear that I am not interested in tickling your belly.
    Ok bud that’s calm discussion no anger at all take care

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Which brings us to the part where I ask you directly (oh no a direct question....your kryptonite!): Where did President Donald J. Trump "incite violence" and/or "insurrection"?

Show your work and maybe we can have a discussion OR you can keep flying off the handle and frothing at the mouth like the rabid idiot I know you to be.

You don't bring us anywhere. You don't get to dictate terms. Four years now and all you have done is refuse to shit, so stay on the pot, shut your mouth and listen.

I unlike you have never claimed to be special, let alone Superman, so you don't need any Kryptonite. Just engage your brain and put your faith in it, rather than in a weak man who has led you to the Devil's door.

Trump, like you, has defended those who shoot unarmed Black people, so fuck you with your supposed concern over inciting violence. Not just four years, but for years now, all we hear is you putting your rights to own a gun ahead of any Christian respect for life.

Lets look at Trumps actual words

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.Our country has had enough. We will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about. To use a favourite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. "

So already just like yourself he is inventing a narrative to paint himself as the aggrieved victim. Blaming radical lefties...just like you. Like you do, invoking cancel culture in attempting top pretend any views he does not agree with should be labelled 'Fake news'. Then insisting that those rioters should never concede. Just like you it is all about winning. Fuck morals... just win.

He then goes on to say

" It’s a disgrace. It’s a disgrace. Even when you look at last night, they’re all running around like chickens with their heads cut off with boxes. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.

Crowd: Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!

Thank you. I’d love to have, if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed, the military, the secret service, and we want to thank you, and the police law enforcement. Great."

This is clear incitement.

Then he goes on

"But when you see this and when you see what’s happening, number one, they all say, ‘Sir, we’ll never let it happen again.’ I said, ‘That’s good, but what about eight weeks ago?’ They try and get you to go. They say, ‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’ I said, ‘I’m not interested right now. Do me a favour, go back eight weeks. I want to go back eight weeks. Let’s go back eight weeks.’ We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that."

Again clear incitement. ,,but the clincher

"Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody, until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, ‘I want to thank you very much,’ and they go off to some other life, but I said, ‘Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.’ And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavours have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

This is only part of a speech in which he insisted that America under him had become a communist country. A speech in which he repeated that under him and his party, the elections were all of a sudden fraudulent and corrupt, unlike under the Democrats when he won back in 2016, and apparently his tiny deep state hands had not been meddling yet.

You could not have written a better script.

He has exploited the aggrieved entitlement you and other middle class white voters feel. Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified.

You were always more interested in defending them, than their victims. Look at your posting history and weep.

Trump like you has a hard on for the Proud Boys and the QAnon bullshit that were the key components in this latest attack on Democracy. It may be more blatant and obvious, but you have backed four years of them building up to this.

The equivalence you seek to invoke for your own moral ambivalence is not there in the actions of those who are fighting for the rights of black people, or against the tyranny of fascist bastards you fucking lied for years about being rare as Unicorns.

You shielded them.

You hid them as friends on your Parler account and tried to pretend that any fighting fascism or racism should be mocked .

And names?

How many names have you used for four years ? how many times have you gas lighted people for four years. I am happy to fight back but what about those not so eager , how many of them have you and your far right heroes cowered into silence?

And you want to question the semantics of your man child President inciting violence as though winning is everything?

Sound familiar?

Last week was just a dry run. Your brand of far right zealots are a lethal bunch who everyone should be wary of, along with those excusing and enabling them.
    Last edited by Beanz; 01-11-2021 at 09:28 PM.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would start another thread called "Looking Objectively at Trump"... but #1 there's already way too many political threads, and #2 it would be like pissing into the wind anyway, so...

But here is the long and short of it.

People in the U.S. were rightly sick and tired of the old establishment politicians, who are nothing but smooth talkers and very little "doing." They were tired of politicians tied to powerful special interest groups and big business. They've been ready for something different a LONG TIME AGO. In comes Trump, with impeccable timing. THAT much, you should give the guy. He came along at the right time, singing the song that everyone wanted to hear. He said the "right things", such as wanting to "drain the swamp"... and people gobbled it up gleefully. Although filthy rich, he spoke like the average street guy and had a "rah-rah" style many liked. For better or for worse, he was already well-known, and was of "Celebrity Apprentice" fame. He's a New Yorker, like many like to say on here, which meant to say he shoots from the hip. He was the "thumb-nosing" from the U.S. public to the Washington establishment.

I get all that.

But...

He proved himself a liar from the get-go. His fragile ego allowed him to get dragged into tussles with relative nobodies. Imagine the CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation getting into petty Twitter wars with the forklift operator at one of his warehouses. Who TF does that?? Instead of wanting to unite the people (remember... his beef was with Washington)... he threw gasoline on the fire between his fans and his critics. He took nepotism to never before seen levels. He rewarded kiss-asses... and discredited and tried to destroy those who dared to disagree. He brought his "know-it-all" personality to the White House... and comically declared himself expert on every subject except for maybe brain surgery and quantum physics. Whether racist or not... (and people will argue this point till the cows come home)... he emboldened the White Supremacists, and gleefully sowed hatred toward groups other than white Anglo-Saxons. But forget all of his HUMONGOUS character shortcomings for a minute.

It's all in what you do, right?

The economy. The economy was in the progress of righting itself in the last half of the Obama administration. An economy, lest anyone forget, that Obama inherited at recession stage. Economic indicators were on their way up during the last two or three years before Trump took over. But like the skillful snakeoil salesman he is... he took 100% of the credit for the continued rise... never mind that he was technically riding Obama's coattails. Hell... every President does the same SHIT when they take over. Take undue credit for the good, and deflect blame for the bad. B-b-b-but........ wasn't Trump going to be different than any other politician?? Wasn't he going to "drain the swamp"?? So basically Trump took what every other smooth-talking politician does and took it to exponential levels. Finally... when COVID hit... Trump's mishandling of the pandemic magnified the crash of the economy... so there goes THAT fairy tale.

The wall. Another issue where arguments exist on both sides. But really..... is it REALLY necessary to invest billions upon billions upon billions of dollars in a medieval wall in order to control immigration? The short answer is NO. But Trump likes monuments on which he can put his name in big, bold letters. Besides... it's always been his way or the highway. So insist on the wall he did. How's THAT coming along? In most places... if you don't feel like scaling the wall, you just walk a few hundred yards and walk around it. Talk about a monumental waste of money incredibly needed elsewhere.

Obamacare. Trump's hate of Obama (must be because Obama can actually SPEAK like a President) runs so deep... Trump declared Obamacare trash and promised to replace it with something better. How's THAT one coming along? Four years... and NOTHING. Just a lot of empty rhetoric, and ignoring the will of the people, who overwhelmingly want and need a healthcare plan that takes care of the poor, who can't afford today's healthcare.

COVID. For months, Trump insisted that COVID was nothing but a flu... and that it would be gone by Good Friday... 4th of July... etc. When faced with the realization that it was in fact, more serious than he wanted to admit... he fumbled it about as bad as any President has fumbled anything else. I still remember him barking at the company executives to start up dormant manufacturing operations to hurry up and begin making respirators. You get in trouble at work... you go home and kick the dog. He intimated and contradicted health professionals... and just generally made an ass of himself (yet again).

The elections. Trump saw the handwriting on the wall A LONG TIME AGO. So he did what any person with an evil heart, an outsized ego, and a love of all the trappings of being President would've done. He began a smear campaign months and months ahead of time... making sure he accused every aspect of the process of being rigged. By that time, he had built enough emotional capital among his followers that he could've literally shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and gotten away with it. So he prepared for what he knew would be a loss by smearing the process before it began. A brilliantly conceived, evil plan that has resulted in destroying what little opportunity for unity there might have been among the people. In his petulant, egocentric mind... he can't take a loss. So his strategy is that he didn't really lose... so he feels he can walk away with head held high. Who gives a fuck what he leaves behind.

So there it is. Again I point out that I've mentioned several of his "so-called" accomplishments. Feel free to disagree, of course.

But the reason why U.S. people came out in droves to vote was not because they loved Biden so much. But because they couldn't stomach another week of Trump... much less another four years.

El Kabong Guest

You don't bring us anywhere. You don't get to dictate terms. Four years now and all you have done is refuse to shit, so stay on the pot, shut your mouth and listen.

I unlike you have never claimed to be special, let alone Superman, so you don't need any Kryptonite. Just engage your brain and put your faith in it, rather than in a weak man who has led you to the Devil's door.

Trump, like you, has defended those who shoot unarmed Black people, so fuck you with your supposed concern over inciting violence. Not just four years, but for years now, all we hear is you putting your rights to own a gun ahead of any Christian respect for life.

Lets look at Trumps actual words

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.Our country has had enough. We will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about. To use a favourite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. "

So already just like yourself he is inventing a narrative to paint himself as the aggrieved victim. Blaming radical lefties...just like you. Like you do, invoking cancel culture in attempting top pretend any views he does not agree with should be labelled 'Fake news'. Then insisting that those rioters should never concede. Just like you it is all about winning. Fuck morals... just win.

He then goes on to say

" It’s a disgrace. It’s a disgrace. Even when you look at last night, they’re all running around like chickens with their heads cut off with boxes. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.

Crowd: Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!

Thank you. I’d love to have, if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed, the military, the secret service, and we want to thank you, and the police law enforcement. Great."

This is clear incitement.

Then he goes on

"But when you see this and when you see what’s happening, number one, they all say, ‘Sir, we’ll never let it happen again.’ I said, ‘That’s good, but what about eight weeks ago?’ They try and get you to go. They say, ‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’ I said, ‘I’m not interested right now. Do me a favour, go back eight weeks. I want to go back eight weeks. Let’s go back eight weeks.’ We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that."

Again clear incitement. ,,but the clincher

"Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody, until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, ‘I want to thank you very much,’ and they go off to some other life, but I said, ‘Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.’ And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavours have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

This is only part of a speech in which he insisted that America under him had become a communist country. A speech in which he repeated that under him and his party, the elections were all of a sudden fraudulent and corrupt, unlike under the Democrats when he won back in 2016, and apparently his tiny deep state hands had not been meddling yet.

You could not have written a better script.

He has exploited the aggrieved entitlement you and other middle class white voters feel. Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified.

You were always more interested in defending them, than their victims. Look at your posting history and weep.

Trump like you has a hard on for the Proud Boys and the QAnon bullshit that were the key components in this latest attack on Democracy. It may be more blatant and obvious, but you have backed four years of them building up to this.

The equivalence you seek to invoke for your own moral ambivalence is not there in the actions of those who are fighting for the rights of black people, or against the tyranny of fascist bastards you fucking lied for years about being rare as Unicorns.

You shielded them.

You hid them as friends on your Parler account and tried to pretend that any fighting fascism or racism should be mocked .

And names?

How many names have you used for four years ? how many times have you gas lighted people for four years. I am happy to fight back but what about those not so eager , how many of them have you and your far right heroes cowered into silence?

And you want to question the semantics of your man child President inciting violence as though winning is everything?

Sound familiar?

Last week was just a dry run. Your brand of far right zealots are a lethal bunch who everyone should be wary of, along with those excusing and enabling them.
    Who is dictating terms? I'm asking for you to provide evidence to back up your claims so we might could have a discussion. If you want a discussion that is.....it doesn't fucking seem like you're keen on one.

So that's 0 calls for violence and 0 calls to storm the Capitol....thank you for confirming those FACTS.

He said the election was fraudulent and given the sketchiness of some polling places and the FACT that 0 was done to quell the feeling of sketchiness and that state Supreme Courts like in Pennsylvania just up and decided to change their election laws (not what a Supreme Court does typically....or rather EVER) yeah the feeling of "this isn't on the up and up" is grounded in reality. Yeah sure 81 Million people voted for Biden, sure thing, yeah sounds feasible, sounds plausible, seems VERY highly likely given his never being the darling of the Democrat party, given his NEVER being popular, given his NEVER being anything more than a gaffe machine AND Kamala Harris who couldn't even make it out of the gates. Yeah that seems to be a major league big time ticket......and how'd they do down ballot again? Oh yeah 0 for EVERYTHING oh except for the 2 Communists in Georgia who won the runoff

"Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified." ......what even is that fucking nonsense Beanz?

Fascist? So allow me to get this straight Trump is a fascist dictator who was kicked off of all social media platforms?

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that Beanz? Ayatollah Khameni is still on Twitter you fucking jackoff, China is well represented on Twitter, but nah yeah it's Donald Trump who poses the REAL threat.

You're an asshole and you make up for it by being dumb as a sack of hammers. Oh and your baseless accusations (from waaaaaay far away) of racism and fascism are noted, AGAIN for the millionth time.

Thread Information