Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Feels like the first drop in a hail storm and reads like a Military mind. Think 'whoever' it is setting stage to exit. Trump calling for op-ed writers to be 'handed over to the Government' is some disturbing insight. Wrong Country sir. Bottom line is though no one should be happy and loving what is unfolding involving this and if I was POTUS I'd be exceptionally pissed and invite anyone within the Administration that feels this way to resign promptly.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Feels like the first drop in a hail storm and reads like a Military mind. Think 'whoever' it is setting stage to exit. Trump calling for op-ed writers to be 'handed over to the Government' is some disturbing insight. Wrong Country sir. Bottom line is though no one should be happy and loving what is unfolding involving this and if I was POTUS I'd be exceptionally pissed and invite anyone within the Administration that feels this way to resign promptly.
    Um excuse me...the person who wrote that article is #1 UNELECTED and #2 ACTIVELY UNDERMINING THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT

So yeah that's a problem. If he or she has REAL concerns then they'd put their name on it. We've got checks and balances for a reason no need for this subversive shit.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout

Lyle, Brock, Walrus........ Trump says it'll be YOUR fault if he's impeached.

Seriously though, here's my own two cents.

Let the guy finish out his term. All this impeachment business does NOTHING positive for the country at this point. It is VERY disruptive. It serves NO useful purpose. Rightly or wrongly, there are policies being carried out and things being done. I believe in momentum and continuity. Sure, I'd like for there to be a system of checks and balances with Trump, especially in the international arena. But the guy was elected.... he's trying to do his job.... and people should just let him. Yes, he's an asshole as a human being.... has very little decency.... and is setting the wrong example for people in general, especially with all his petty Tweeting and fights with celebrities. But there is a direction to the country. Decisions are being made. You can agree with some, and disagree with others. NOBODY'S all good or all bad. Trump has done plenty of good things, while making other regrettable decisions. He has no tact, and tends to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's very much a bully, also. But let's face it, the U.S. had a problem with respect from other countries under past, recent Presidents. Trump is trying to reverse that in some aspects. At the very least, he has ensured that elections from now on will not be about who's the best politician, but about who will actually DO what they SAID they were going to do when they were running for President. Right now, the economy is thriving under Trump. IMO, some of that is due to his policies..... some of that is due to momentum from decisions made BEFORE Trump. But FANATICS on both sides won't see that. They'll see it EITHER/OR, like every single goddamn issue that divides them. Trump has been one of the most divisive Presidents in history. No efforts to unite.... just to encourage division and hatred. Before he's mentioned, I can give fuck all about Obama. He's gone now.... and it's Trump we have to deal with. For the record, Obama failed miserably in bringing the country together as well. The point is: Trump is currently the POTUS. If impeached, the economy will take giant steps backwards, and dangerous precedents will be set. These fanatical, hysterical Democrats like Maxine Waters need to take a chill pill..... and begin focusing on POSITIVE things, instead of focusing entirely on how to take Trump down. It's a mindless, DEStructive exercise.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Let the guy finish out his term. All this impeachment business does NOTHING positive for the country at this point. It is VERY disruptive. It serves NO useful purpose. Rightly or wrongly, there are policies being carried out and things being done. I believe in momentum and continuity. Sure, I'd like for there to be a system of checks and balances with Trump, especially in the international arena. But the guy was elected.... he's trying to do his job.... and people should just let him. Yes, he's an asshole as a human being.... has very little decency.... and is setting the wrong example for people in general, especially with all his petty Tweeting and fights with celebrities. But there is a direction to the country. Decisions are being made. You can agree with some, and disagree with others. NOBODY'S all good or all bad. Trump has done plenty of good things, while making other regrettable decisions. He has no tact, and tends to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's very much a bully, also. But let's face it, the U.S. had a problem with respect from other countries under past, recent Presidents. Trump is trying to reverse that in some aspects. At the very least, he has ensured that elections from now on will not be about who's the best politician, but about who will actually DO what they SAID they were going to do when they were running for President. Right now, the economy is thriving under Trump. IMO, some of that is due to his policies..... some of that is due to momentum from decisions made BEFORE Trump. But FANATICS on both sides won't see that. They'll see it EITHER/OR, like every single goddamn issue that divides them. Trump has been one of the most divisive Presidents in history. No efforts to unite.... just to encourage division and hatred. Before he's mentioned, I can give fuck all about Obama. He's gone now.... and it's Trump we have to deal with. For the record, Obama failed miserably in bringing the country together as well. The point is: Trump is currently the POTUS. If impeached, the economy will take giant steps backwards, and dangerous precedents will be set. These fanatical, hysterical Democrats like Maxine Waters need to take a chill pill..... and begin focusing on POSITIVE things, instead of focusing entirely on how to take Trump down. It's a mindless, DEStructive exercise.
    Well he's not wrong...got to vote to keep the Republicans in power or else the Democrats will MOST CERTAINLY try to impeach him. For what? Doesn't matter they are in 100% full blown panic mode and it's because Trump is draining the swamp.

Here's the issue for Democrats....what are they offering in Congress if elected? (Higher taxes, acceptance of fully open borders, fighting to stalemates in wars?) What are they offering in 2020? They have NOTHING! "Trump is bad on foreign policy!!!!" Is he? He played rough with Kim Jong Un and the Democrats & media were all "He's going to get us nuked! He's going to take us to war!!" then he made a deal with North Korea and they were all "OMG Trump loves Kim Jong Un, he's a dictator!!!" now whatever the final result right now we've seen 0 rocket launches, 0 nuclear testing, 0 saber rattling, we got hostages back, we got remains of our fallen from the Korean War, for $0 spent...how is that not a win? With Putin, Trump has played rough (the Syria strike, everyone forget that after that whole gassing debacle?) and Trump was good in Helsinki and the Democrats and media act like it's the end of the world...getting along with Putin (and giving up NOTHING) isn't a bad thing. Remember how the Ruskies used to taunt our fighter jets and warships? Really open your eyes, don't ONLY listen to the media, look at what is actually going on we're doing good....the economy is going well and hell once the border situation is finally solved we'll start to see real wages go up....again....once the border situation is finally solved we'll start to see real wages go up.

Is Trump a braggart? Sure. Is Trump an asshole at times? Yes. Is Trump getting shit done? ABSOLUTELY!

Also is NOBODY following how Andrew McCabe is going to get hammered for perjury and that means others will follow? Nobody cares about Rod Rosenstein having signed one of the FISA warrants even though the information provided to obtain those warrants was bogus Believe me the shit is hitting the fan which is exactly why the Dems are going absolutely animal crackers during this SCOTUS hearing.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't care if Trump is rude I don't care if Trump is a bully I don't care if Trump blah blah blah blah blah get the f****** violins get out those f****** violins the Stradivarius the Stradivarius the Stratovarius get out the Stradivarius get the Stradivarius get out the Stradivarius get out the 20 string ensemble

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your opinion means a whole lot to me. I just wanted you to know that.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I don't care if Trump is rude I don't care if Trump is a bully I don't care if Trump blah blah blah blah blah get the f****** violins get out those f****** violins the Stradivarius the Stradivarius the Stratovarius get out the Stradivarius get the Stradivarius get out the Stradivarius get out the 20 string ensemble
    Awesome. Here you can read it again then

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't get enough of that maturity and wisdom you've always blessed us with in the forum. Looking forward to your next nuggets of knowledge.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what I love about me and you Tito. Issues like these where we are so different and yet we can just agree to disagree even so vehemently. I think me and you on the issue of TRUMP ....that we are a model for.the forum about how to agree to disagree and still maintain a pleasant relationship

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

glorious leader is right, if he fails it is only because we failed him.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

*****hdlgp****

El Kabong Guest

From VOX......VOX bruh....VOX

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/10/...agues-icc.html

Yep, very Hitlerian. Surely it's time the world stood together and if these nutters want to blow up the world then let them. It can all go up and just be done with it. Every leader in recent decades has carried out crimes no different to the Nazis.

El Kabong Guest

God bless 4chan for their meme magic....watching the left become unhinged really is awe inspiring

El Kabong Guest

Latest Q

DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN.
    DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION.
    DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS].
    USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION.
    FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].
    Q

So yeah that's a lot to unpack there.

Where's Kirkland? Shouldn't he be around telling us that Trump's days are numbered and Mueller is right on his tail and Rosenstein ain't far behind? He's been on radio silence for quite some time.

Thread Information