Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I can't wait for the Durham and other reports to come out. That FISA abuse will be so exposed it wont even be funny.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    I can't wait for the Durham and other reports to come out. That FISA abuse will be so exposed it wont even be funny.
    Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing is how the FISA warrants were renewed 4 separate times, signed off on, and yet 4 months later Comey says they are salacious and unverifiable.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Amazing is how the FISA warrants were renewed 4 separate times, signed off on, and yet 4 months later Comey says they are salacious and unverifiable.
    Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Breaking November 7: FISA Report about to come out showing senior-level Obama appointees in the department of Justice knowingly and maliciously manipulated intelligence and created false narrative in order to deceive the fisa court to spy on the Trump campaign.

Durham's grand jury is already handing out indictments people will seriously be going to jail for a long time leading all the way up to Obama.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The audio isn't shocking in the least. What IS shocking is that CNN is happy to have him on as a contributor....seems kinda odd what with his views and all. Seems REAL kinda odd once you consider CNN fired Marc Lamont Hill for "anti-semitism" seems almost like a certain agenda is being pushed. Something about Spencer and Duke and their ilk to me just screams COINTELPRO
    What are you talking about ? It's not shocking that CNN had him on. There is global system of racism-white supremacy. There is a little bit of Richard Spencer in many white people. So I don't look at him that much different from how I look at you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The audio isn't shocking in the least. What IS shocking is that CNN is happy to have him on as a contributor....seems kinda odd what with his views and all. Seems REAL kinda odd once you consider CNN fired Marc Lamont Hill for "anti-semitism" seems almost like a certain agenda is being pushed. Something about Spencer and Duke and their ilk to me just screams COINTELPRO
    What are you talking about ? It's not shocking that CNN had him on. There is global system of racism-white supremacy. There is a little bit of Richard Spencer in many white people. So I don't look at him that much different from how I look at you.
    What a racist, bigoted, judgemental thing to say about Lyle, whom you have never met.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    If there's a "global system of racism-white supremacy" then why is "OMG did you hear this Richard Spencer audio?!?!?!" even a thing? If there truly was a global system of racism-white supremacy people wouldn't go out of their way to say "The N word" instead of just saying "nigger" and I only use the entire word here because of the context of the situation and I'm not hurling it around as an insult....and even that being the case, yeah I'm fairly unsettled by even typing that out...but yeah yeah totally white supremacist of me and the world in general to not feel comfortable using the A-bomb of words to black people even in such a context. If there's truly a global system of racism-white supremacy then why is there Affirmative Action? Why are Democrats tripping all over themselves to pander and show themselves off as anything other than white and heterosexual? I mean if there's this racism-white supremacy deal going on why the holy hell would Elizabeth Warren claim to be Cherokee? Riddle me that....is it all a show? A trick? A figment of our collective imagination?

"So I don't look at him that much different from how I look at you." yeah yeah I know "Muh Tigers"

Also I think guys like Spencer and David Duke are kept around and provided platforms (amazingly much more so than less controversial and more persuasive people like Alex Jones or Milo or Gavin McInnes just as a few examples) so that they can be used to torpedo political challengers to the establishment as the establishment attempted to do to Trump. The mainstream media (probably under direction of the CIA) give Spencer and Duke a platform to shout their support of Trump and then they turn to the camera and say "See folks, evil racist bigots like candidate _____ " and in so doing they get the average viewer to say "Well I am not a racist, so I won't be voting for candidate ___ because they are supported by racists" .....but maybe that's just me who sees that and I'm ok with that if it's the case.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump ordered to pay $2m after abusing his charitable foundation. Classy guy.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Did you know that Trump used his foundation to help pay for Ivanka's wedding? That money was meant for people in need and they didn't get it.....it is a shame. Maybe I'm starting to see your side of this.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you know that Trump used his foundation to help pay for Ivanka's wedding? That money was meant for people in need and they didn't get it.....it is a shame. Maybe I'm starting to see your side of this.
    No I did not know that. I heard his older children and him were using it as their own personal bank account so not suprised he did that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

No I did not know that. I heard his older children and him were using it as their own personal bank account so not suprised he did that.
    yeah there's actually an email about it that was made public AND what is worse they never ever got held accountable for it.

Pretty fucking incredible, the stones on those folks.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If there's a "global system of racism-white supremacy" then why is "OMG did you hear this Richard Spencer audio?!?!?!" even a thing?
    Because Richard Spencer is a white extremist. Most whites are not that

If there truly was a global system of racism-white supremacy people wouldn't go out of their way to say "The N word" instead of just saying "nigger" and I only use the entire word here because of the context of the situation and I'm not hurling it around as an insult....and even that being the case, yeah I'm fairly unsettled by even typing that out...but yeah yeah totally white supremacist of me and the world in general to not feel comfortable using the A-bomb of words to black people even in such a context.
    We are not talking about the same thing.

To you racism ss an individual thing. So saying the N Word, For blacks, it is that too, but racism is a system. It's the experience of systematized discrimination in housing, employment, schools or the justice system. It's the knowledge that your group is under suspicion, at risk of being treated negatively because of stereotypes held by persons with the power to act on the basis of those beliefs.

To whites, it's purely personal.

So when your sitting up here patting whites on the back for not saying the N word to black person face (Because most don't have the guts, because I'm sure its said in private) name calling is the tip of the iceberg because that's set against a backdrop of systemic and institutional racism. And that backdrop–of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, unequal health care access, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light, makes name calling, even if minor, take on a bigger meaning

If there's truly a global system of racism-white supremacy then why is there Affirmative Action?
    What ? Where are all these doors opened for black people ? Where is all this investments for black areas ? Where are all these cops going after they blow a black person's brains out ? Where ?

Here’s the reality. Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job, and be paid less for it when we do get it. We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan, and pay a higher price when we do. We can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house, which may make it more likely that we end up in certain neighborhood which in turn can increase the risk of our children becoming involved with gangs, reduce our access to investment, reduce the quality of our children’s education.

We can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals when we enter a stores, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood. We can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college, struggle to make the same grades and receive the same treatment from professors and once we’re there, and have a harder time graduating. We can expect to be regularly pulled over or stopped while walking down the street, for no reason whatsoever and when we do, we can reasonably fear that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest us on bogus charges or maybe even plant evidence on us.

We can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that we are guilty, and we can expect to be railroaded by the justice system, even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when we are innocent. If we were born in poverty, as a much larger percentage of them are than whites, we can reasonably expect to remain in poverty for our entire lives.

And that’s when we’re doing do everything right.

God forbid we should make a mistake ? If we do, we can expect to pay for it in ways that white people don’t.

We can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student.They can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.

Why are Democrats tripping all over themselves to pander and show themselves off as anything other than white and heterosexual?
    The Repubs or Dems don't intend to do anything to help foundational Black Americans. Demos love this “obedient slave” relationship with Black society. Them visiting churches and souls food restaurants is NOT going to cut it anymore

What's on offer - Kamela Harris ?

A woman that goes out of her way to dance around saying she is Black and says “woman of color

A woman that's wants to do stuff for everyone bar blk ppl ?

But with black Americans its ?

Or Joe Biden ? The man who said blk ppl don't know how to raise children. The Dems just use their benign neglect policy against Black ppl & prioritizing LGBT issues.

And Bernie sanders the man who said

He has no problem speaking for issues specific to his community. But whenever issues specific to Black Americans (who have been harmed by a culture of anti-Black policies) come up, Bernie starts talking that "all lives matter". He said that reparations for black people is divisive.

His Starting Points :

• Kerner Commission
    • Moynihan report
    • HR40
    • Claude Anderson's powernomics

Or else ?

I mean if there's this racism-white supremacy deal going on why the holy hell would Elizabeth Warren claim to be Cherokee? Riddle me that....is it all a show? A trick? A figment of our collective imagination?
    She apologized for saying that

There are so many PRETENDians falsely claiming Native American ancestry as a way to finesse "minority" resources, the US Dept. of Transportation has to review all the "Native" companies in the program. White supremacists have been falsely claiming "Indian" status for a century
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 11-09-2019 at 05:15 PM.

El Kabong Guest

If white supremacy is how things work worldwide then why would everyone be up in arms over a white extremist?

To me that seems fairly odd especially since we're talkin group picture big time Big Picture and not individual feelings or individual experiences. Seems odd, seems to disprove that very large chip on your shoulder but hey you do you I don't care.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! a bit of German humour for you

https://qz.com/1745087/berliners-tro...AVVi0EZStvGyzE

"US president Donald Trump will be receiving a special gift from Berlin residents on the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall—a 2.7-ton section of the wall itself...."

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information