59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Serious questions here.

Let's say for the sake of argument that all lawsuits currently filed by Trump's team regarding the election results finally fall through, and the results stay the same.

Will Trump finally concede defeat and cooperate with the transition efforts for the good of the American people?

Will Trump's political and legislative allies follow suit?

Will Trump fans avoid the "He's not my President" absurdities of SOME of the anti-Trump people in 2016?
    Just in reference to your last question there...

If SOME Trump fans resort 2 HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT, .... Would that make them any worse than the anti-trumpers in 2016?

Just need a simple yes or no answer on that one

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Serious questions here.

Let's say for the sake of argument that all lawsuits currently filed by Trump's team regarding the election results finally fall through, and the results stay the same.

Will Trump finally concede defeat and cooperate with the transition efforts for the good of the American people?

Will Trump fans avoid the "He's not my President" absurdities of SOME of the anti-Trump people in 2016?

If SOME Trump fans resort 2 HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT, .... Would that make them any worse than the anti-trumpers in 2016?

You know what? No.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious questions here.

You know what? No.
    Good. I'm happy to know that. I agree it certainly would not make them any worse than the anti-trumpers in 2016.

You know we can argue what would be best for the nation all day long....

I don't think it was best for the nation to have the duly elected president in 2016 be accused of hacking the elections with the help of Russia, and that they hammered Trump relentlessly and mercilessly for 4 years that he was a Russian stooge and that he was an illegitimate president....

I'm not saying revenge is always the best action....but....

Human nature is pretty predictable, whether we want to defend it or not, and after getting hammered for four years that the president is illegitimate and was only elected with the help of Russia..... And having been dragged through investigation after investigation after investigation..... Which everyone knows just HAD TO USE UP VALUABLE TIME AND PREOCCUPY THE PRESIDENT WITH HAVING TO DEFEND HIMSELF IN ALL OF THOSE INVESTIGATIONS....

It's just hard for me to believe that Democrats who investigated him for 4 years over and over and over, do not even have the patience now to let the legal cases go forward about this increasingly likely (in my opinion) fraudulent election.

Office of the president-elect? REALLY?? What the hell is that?!?!

If biden n the Dems were sincere and legitimate, he'd be joining in with Trump and also wanting these claims of fraud to be followed through until the end in the courts.

He wouldn't be out there now claiming to be the president. He promised at the debate that he would not declare victory. And yet here he is, here they are, the ones who wanted to bomb the White House the day Trump got elected and walk around with severed heads of Donald Trump etc....

Hard for me to imagine that Trump supporters in part at least will not start the NOT MY PRESIDENT mantra. I think it's only natural

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't get it, Brock. It's perfectly natural to change one's mind about things as events unfold and circumstances change.

But fuck it... I've never seen such a humongous 180 (TWICE) regarding the same man.

You were so pro-Trump it oozed out of your pores. You applauded his every fuck-up... defended his every indefensible utterance or act. I sort of got used to that.

THEN... according to you based on his handling of COVID... you reversed course so fast most of us here got whiplash. All of a sudden he was the WORST PRESIDENT AND HUMAN BEING ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

Now... you've done another sharp hairpin turn. You're back to defending him... and it's getting gradually more and more toward your initial extreme.

You'll have to forgive some of us if we have a permanently raised eyebrow on this.

(Oh... and please spare me your Jo Jorgensen vote. You knew it was either Trump or Biden.)

But hey... once again... it's your total prerogative to smash the pendulum as it swings wildly in opposite directions.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Also, too, almost all of these cases aren't even alleging fraud. They're arguing over election rules and procedures. Maybe read a newspaper to see what a load of old shite they're actually presenting to judges in these cases.
    I'm reading newspapers now. I'm ridin' with Biden. Did he get over 80 million votes? ABSOLUTELY and he's won. President Elect Biden long may he reign!

The head election officials in every state say there was no fraud in their state's election process. The DHS department of actual experts that is dedicated to making sure America's elections aren't compromised says that this was the most secure election in history. Yet you seem convinced that it's somehow fraudulent.

It isn'r possible that Biden won the popular vote? I know that you, your friends and neighbours and everybody you know where you live voted for Trump. I'm sure Trump did Saddam Hussein numbers where you live but if you were to step outside of the Deliveranceville bubble you would see an America where the Republican presidential nominee has won the popular vote exactly once in the last thirty two years and there were extenuating circumstances for that one occasion.

Trump was a historically unpopular president, the first in history never to break fifty percent approval during his term in office and if it wasn't for the electoral college any candidate campaigning on Republican policies would be unelectable. It's no surprise that he lost the popular vote.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Honest question, do the 5 soldiers killed Thursday get a tweet? Day after Veterans day a chopper went down in Egypt killing 5 U.S army, 1 French and 1 Czech. In fairness I've seen it in print but just a tiny blip on networks. Might have missed if Trump even acknowledged it. Checked and didn't see it among his talking about Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo and ranting tweets about how rigged our free elections are. I saw the Administration took footage from his 'visit' to the Tomb of The Unknown soldier and made a commercial on the same day but little else.

If he still hasn't even said anything to Russia about them putting bounties on American troops then he isn't going to waste his breath over this bunch of losers. He could say something nice about the tens of thousands of mainly old people who staffed the election process (mostly unpaid too) but he isn't going to do that either.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Trump is still the topic here. He's got until December 14th to get his crapola bogus legal shit case made... and after that he's got to get ready to vacate the premises.

Unless of course he's plotting to stage a coup and stay in power forcibly. He's already got his Minions all lined up to support that option.
    you judging it to be that is as bad as Trump supporters judging it to already be proof. Why don you just wait for the legal system to run they course.

For those keeping score with the various lawsuits Trump is currently 1-24 in decided cases. The case he won was over about a hundred cured votes that were legally cast in PA. The PA election authorities wanted to allow an extra couple of days for the people who cast them to fix problems with the ballots and the GOP went to court to oppose the extension and won. That's it so far. No evidence of fraud of any kind has yet been presented in any case the Trump people have brought so far.

When Trump lawyers have been specifically asked about fraud in court they've admitted that they're not alleging it. The Trump people have started to withdraw existing lawsuits before they even come to court. They've withdrawn lawsuits in five different states so far.

So far there have been exactly two (2) verified cases of voter fraud in the 2020 election, both in PA, both Trump voters who voted twice.

Pretty soon Trump will have exhausted his legal options. What happens then?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Honest question, do the 5 soldiers killed Thursday get a tweet? .

I'd think no, it's not to the benefit of an outgoing POTUS to care. As far as his supporters, same deal. If it isn't Benghazi with a Democrat in charge, doesn't matter.
    2008 Terrorists kill American @ Embassy in Sanaa Yemen...right wingers hollered: IT DOEN'T MATTER!!!

https://oklahoman.com/article/303248...-rocket-attack
    https://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/18/w...t/18yemen.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_b...bassy_in_Kabul

2008 bombing of Indian embassy in Kabul killed 58 people and wounded 141. Why no investigation, right wingers must've replied: IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!

They could care less about the deaths of those 5 brave soldiers. IMO they have bumper sticker patriotism, not actual. These are the same people that were ok when China dismantled our U.S. EP-3 spy plane.
    Same demographic that was ok with China holding a 24-member EP-3 crew............ for 11 days
    Same people ok, that listened to an apologist in Dubya:
    China reported to the world: Washington said it was "very sorry" for the death of the Chinese pilot, Wang Wei labeled a martyr. They were ok when our govt. stated to them -sorry for our spy plane landing on Hainan without permission.

Why say something about the lost of our finest? Seems to them, it doesn't matter!

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/02/w...-and-crew.html
    Serious questions here.

These sir are the same fans that say simultaneously that the POTUS elections were rigged, but all the rest of the elections- where Democrats lost seats were legit! 2020 votes for legislature were 2 legit to quit!

Just amazing that right wingers aren't complaining about the elections overall, just election for POTUS.

Why else would Donald Trump's son urge People To Vote... A Week After Election?
    That fool tweet & then deleted it Minnesota!!! "get out and vote!!"

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...ection-2323624
    On Election Day, Eric Trump had posted a series of similar tweets, urging people to vote.

https://twitter.com/wylekolfe/status...ection-2323624

These are same folks that went from crying STOP THE VOTE! STOP THE VOTE! to....uh what?..... Late Republican ballots thwart Democratic gains in WA Legislature?
    KEEP COUNTING VOTES! KEEP COUNTING VOTES!
    https://crosscut.com/politics/2020/1...wa-legislature
    Several races where Democrats led on election night have since flipped to the GOP,
    I wonder are the democrats in this instance demanding to STOP COUNTING? While Trumpists are now saying; NOTHING RIGGED FOLKS, JUST GOOD OLE DEMOCRACY TAKING PLACE Keep counting em!

I haven't heard Dems ask to stop late ballot counts, nor have I heard Repubs asking to keep counting POTUS votes, but stop counting votes for our legislature.

Firing people to prevent transition. As if they don'y care how this makes USA look. Don't care that this shit impacts us as citizens. But I digress, they said it best when issues aren't about Donnie Darko

Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-17-2020 at 11:09 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

The head election officials in every state say there was no fraud in their state's election process. The DHS department of actual experts that is dedicated to making sure America's elections aren't compromised says that this was the most secure election in history. Yet you seem convinced that it's somehow fraudulent.

It isn'r possible that Biden won the popular vote? I know that you, your friends and neighbours and everybody you know where you live voted for Trump. I'm sure Trump did Saddam Hussein numbers where you live but if you were to step outside of the Deliveranceville bubble you would see an America where the Republican presidential nominee has won the popular vote exactly once in the last thirty two years and there were extenuating circumstances for that one occasion.

Trump was a historically unpopular president, the first in history never to break fifty percent approval during his term in office and if it wasn't for the electoral college any candidate campaigning on Republican policies would be unelectable. It's no surprise that he lost the popular vote.
    Not true exactly, in Georgia the dude said "We WILL find people who voted twice, we WILL find dead people who voted" he just questioned if it'll be enough to turn the election result. Basically a demand of "Well catch us doing it".

Democrats, yes Kirk actual Democrats once lamented the very voting systems currently in question. Due to the ease in which votes were changed & candidates erased etc.

Well it's not so much Trump doing the "Saddam Hussein numbers" as it is Joe Biden doing the Saddam Hussein numbers, but that's the thing about any discussion with you "But Trump is evil, Trump is horrible, he's super unpopular akshully" ....yeah the marchers seem TOTALLY not into Trump at all, the folks going to his rallies seem REALLY not into the guy....guess we should have all seen from the very start how wildly unpopular he was because the news said so.

If he still hasn't even said anything to Russia about them putting bounties on American troops then he isn't going to waste his breath over this bunch of losers. He could say something nice about the tens of thousands of mainly old people who staffed the election process (mostly unpaid too) but he isn't going to do that either.
    OK so let me get this straight....Russia gets Trump elected in 2016 and then PAYS the Taliban bounties to kill American troops? That seems like a BRILLIANT plan really.

As for the "bunch of losers" comments according to whom did President Trump say that? Because according to 25-27 NAMED people (including people who don't even like the President) he DIDN'T say that, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter because whatever is anti Trump you'll believe and whatever puts Trump in a good light you'll dismiss. I look at the shit thrown at Trump, I take a good hard look at it, I don't want to support someone who is bad, evil, inept (it's why I don't support Joe Biden) so I look into things like the "very fine people" and "Mexican rapist" quotes and I can tell you that they are taken completely out of context and whoever believes those (as sold by the msm) is dumb, lazy, or just wanting to put their fingers in their ears and think they have scored points. "Unnamed sources" "Sources close to the White House" "Blah blah blah sources"....name the fucking names or if you're giving intel/leaking, don't be a pussy about it and then I'll be more inclined to believe you. Look at who the "high level source" was of the RESIST op-ed....some fucking nobody who now works for CNN (shocking I know).
    Last edited by El Kabong; 11-17-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've said it already maybe, what, 5 times, I didn't "waste" my vote for Jo Jorgensen, I exercised my freedom of choice and voted for her.

She didn't win. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. He didn't win either. Neither was THAT a "wasted" vote. I exercised my right to vote in US Elections.

So now, seeing as she didn't win, I am still allowed to exercise my freedom of speech and take a look at the outright criminal fraud the democrats have perpetrated on Trump, --- who, by the way, would be my 2nd pick after Jorgensen , and THAT by a fucking long shot, over lunch box swamp creature joe biden, and protest that criminal fraud and show support for Trump in this situation.

Finally, I would STILL prefer if Jorgensen had won, but given the 2 remaining choices, even WITH Trump's IMHO botching of not mandating masks from the very start, the sum total is I prefer Trump 9.5 times out of 10 over slimy swamp creature lunch box joe.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 11-17-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've said it already maybe, what, 5 times, I didn't "waste" my vote for Jo Jorgensen, I exercised my freedom of choice and voted for her.

She didn't win. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. He didn't win either. Neither was THAT a "wasted" vote. I exercised my right to vote in US Elections.

So now, seeing as she didn't win, I am still allowed to exercise my freedom of speech and take a look at the outright criminal fraud the democrats have perpetrated on Trump, --- who, by the way, would be my 2nd pick after Jorgensen , and THAT by a fucking long shot, over lunch box swamp creature joe biden, and protest that criminal fraud and show support for Trump in this situation.

Finally, I would STILL prefer if Jorgensen had won, but given the 2 remaining choices, even WITH Trump's IMHO botching of not mandating masks from the very start, the sum total is I prefer Trump 9.5 times out of 10 over slimy swamp creature lunch box joe.
    But you don’t get 2nd choices. It doesn’t work like that.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

I didnt say I could vote for a 2nd time.

El Kabong Guest

Not unless your first vote was Biden and your second vote was Biden.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn’t say you could.
    But I don’t understand how somebody can flip flop all the time . When you vote, do you not vote for the party that’s political policies and beliefs mirror yours the closest?
    I don’t understand how a socialist can become a conservative and then back to socialism the next week.
    All you ever talk about is the person , and not the policies.
    But hey, maybe that’s how it is in the US of A.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information