Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 281 of 556 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    CNN are just reporting facts Lyle. Things that actually happened. In the real world. You can read about them in any newspaper.
    CNN isn't news and print is dying for various reasons, but spouting off the exact same bullshit as CNN would certainly be a good example of why bird cage liners like WaPo and NYT are doing so poorly.

He'll be impeached, there'll be a trial in the Senate and he'll be found not guilty.
    Wow, so brave to play the odds like that . So the end game is what then? Is the thought process that impeachment hurts Trump so badly it allows for Joe Biden to win the election? Or hell pick literally ANY other Democrat, they are dead in the water, not a one of them is worth half a damn let alone a full damn. All impeachment sans removal from office does is place 100% of the focus on Donald Trump (thereby removing 100% of the Democrat field from view and discussion....which may actually help Biden ) but not only that in the Senate it removes Democrat primary candidates from the field: Sanders, Warren, Harris, Kloubachar, Booker, and Bennet won't be able to run AND do impeachment proceedings so that leaves Biden & Buttigeig on the campaign trail.

I've always said "We'll see what happens" because there has been 0 hard evidence or even credible evidence against The President, none, zilch, zero, nada....if there had been any then there wouldn't have been an INQUIRY there would have just been an impeachment process started int he judiciary and voted on by the House. I'm not so certain the Democrats have the votes in the House to make this happen, but we'll see, they damned sure don't have them in the Senate.

Actually come to think of it, where is the crime?

I thought you'd surrendered again.
    Surrendered what?

The nutcases still think this report is going to be the beginning of the end of the deep state :

In order to avoid civil unrest as high-level people are indicted, the public must first be made aware of the facts regarding their crimes. I suspect that after the public has had time to digest the IG report and make sense of any declassified documents, we'll see indictments.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...08351582920705

And look who is going public. Is she heading for Guantanamo too?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-p...y-crime-at-all
    Oh the deep state is a thing now and not just some zany conspiracy theory? Odd how that changed so quickly.

I'm just saying we'll see what happens and that goes for lil Lisa Page too.....oddly enough speaking out before the IG report, what are the odds of that. Golly gee, I sure hope she got well ahead of whatever is in that report. I don't see this surprise "I've found my voice" moment to have occurred in a vacuum.

You cheer for whatever you want to cheer for...we will see what happens, and again I wish you the best of luck.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Deeeeeep Throat going down. Schiff took it uppa d ass, Schifosi went down and ate asshole and fisted asshole, a circular suck-off Globalist orgy. Maxine takes off the dead skunk atop her noggin, then Vaselines-up her well-shaved skull, and rubs it in a circular motion like a billy goat against the shrivelled ball sack of Soros, whilst gobbling like a turkey.

They're all going down.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Deeeeeep Throat going down. Schiff took it uppa d ass, Schifosi went down and ate asshole and fisted asshole, a circular suck-off Globalist orgy. Maxine takes off the dead skunk atop her noggin, then Vaselines-up her well-shaved skull, and rubs it in a circular motion like a billy goat against the shrivelled ball sack of Soros, whilst gobbling like a turkey.

They're all going down.
    Your butternut squash of a head looked better with the mask on.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is to blame for the London terror attacks according to Corbyn.lol
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 12-02-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They're all going down.
    They all revert. All of em. Sensational insight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can seeing Spicoli doing dry one-liner stand-up comedy, with a poker face. He's good. I like it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can seeing Spicoli doing dry one-liner stand-up comedy, with a poker face. He's good. I like it.
    I can see Brock pretending not to be Brock.

I have the 5th spot at the Downtown Chuckle Hut this Friday night. Tip your waiters, drive safe now.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

I have the 5th spot at the Downtown Chuckle Hut this Friday night. Tip your waiters, drive safe now.
    I can't able to wait to meet that guy!

Downtown Chuckle Hut sound like those cozy place! 5th place is good, I will loving to see your show Spicoli. But will have to across the pond , flying from West to East, over to US.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

This is getting out of hand. Brock was not French you all know that.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

You need to stop reading the currant bun and try something a bit more grown up. What he actually said was

"Nothing should “absolve terrorists of blame for their murderous actions”, saying: “The blame lies with the terrorists, their funders and recruiters.”
    “It is time for Britain to stop being tied to Donald Trump’s coat-tails,” the Labour leader said – accusing the government of failing to stand up to him taking the world “on a dangerous path”.

"Sixteen years ago, I warned against the invasion and occupation of Iraq. I said it would set off a spiral of conflict, hate, misery, desperation that will fuel the wars, the conflict, the terrorism, and the misery of future generations. It did, and we are still living with the consequences today.If we are to protect people we must be honest about what threatens our security.The threat of terrorism cannot and should not be reduced to questions of foreign policy alone. But too often the actions of successive governments have fuelled, not reduced, that threat.”

“Britain must make its own foreign policy, free from a knee-jerk subservience to a US administration which repudiates our values."

“Under Labour, Britain will have its own voice in the world, standing tall for security, peace and justice. That’s the path to real security.”

That sounds like an entirely reasonable and patriotic stand to take. I am not in the least bit surprised at how the anti-British Trump sychophants have tried to distort Corbyns words though.

To the American posters, I apologise for posting in the Trump thread, but on the day the traitorous bastard has landed in our country and considering you just parroted the same tired old Corbyn lies, I thought it perhaps relevant to do so.

Carry on.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

You need to stop reading the currant bun and try something a bit more grown up. What he actually said was

"Nothing should “absolve terrorists of blame for their murderous actions”, saying: “The blame lies with the terrorists, their funders and recruiters.”
    “It is time for Britain to stop being tied to Donald Trump’s coat-tails,” the Labour leader said – accusing the government of failing to stand up to him taking the world “on a dangerous path”.

"Sixteen years ago, I warned against the invasion and occupation of Iraq. I said it would set off a spiral of conflict, hate, misery, desperation that will fuel the wars, the conflict, the terrorism, and the misery of future generations. It did, and we are still living with the consequences today.If we are to protect people we must be honest about what threatens our security.The threat of terrorism cannot and should not be reduced to questions of foreign policy alone. But too often the actions of successive governments have fuelled, not reduced, that threat.”

“Britain must make its own foreign policy, free from a knee-jerk subservience to a US administration which repudiates our values."

“Under Labour, Britain will have its own voice in the world, standing tall for security, peace and justice. That’s the path to real security.”

That sounds like an entirely reasonable and patriotic stand to take. I am not in the least bit surprised at how the anti-British Trump sychophants have tried to distort Corbyns words though.

To the American posters, I apologise for posting in the Trump thread, but on the day the traitorous bastard has landed in our country and considering you just parroted the same tired old Corbyn lies, I thought it perhaps relevant to do so.

Carry on.
    Trump had 0 to do with the start of the war in Iraq so why even bring him up. Also worth noting that Trump has been moving the world towards peace and he himself has called for the end of these seemingly never ending wars. So perhaps Corbyn and Brits in general should actually know a thing or two before spouting off nonsense.

'Traitorous bastard' - who and to what country?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do Beanz try so hard to defend radical left-wing agenda each and every time?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    CNN are just reporting facts Lyle. Things that actually happened. In the real world. You can read about them in any newspaper.
    CNN isn't news and print is dying for various reasons, but spouting off the exact same bullshit as CNN would certainly be a good example of why bird cage liners like WaPo and NYT are doing so poorly.

He'll be impeached, there'll be a trial in the Senate and he'll be found not guilty.
    Wow, so brave to play the odds like that . So the end game is what then? Is the thought process that impeachment hurts Trump so badly it allows for Joe Biden to win the election? Or hell pick literally ANY other Democrat, they are dead in the water, not a one of them is worth half a damn let alone a full damn. All impeachment sans removal from office does is place 100% of the focus on Donald Trump (thereby removing 100% of the Democrat field from view and discussion....which may actually help Biden ) but not only that in the Senate it removes Democrat primary candidates from the field: Sanders, Warren, Harris, Kloubachar, Booker, and Bennet won't be able to run AND do impeachment proceedings so that leaves Biden & Buttigeig on the campaign trail.

I've always said "We'll see what happens" because there has been 0 hard evidence or even credible evidence against The President, none, zilch, zero, nada....if there had been any then there wouldn't have been an INQUIRY there would have just been an impeachment process started int he judiciary and voted on by the House. I'm not so certain the Democrats have the votes in the House to make this happen, but we'll see, they damned sure don't have them in the Senate.

Actually come to think of it, where is the crime?

I thought you'd surrendered again.
    Surrendered what?

The nutcases still think this report is going to be the beginning of the end of the deep state :

In order to avoid civil unrest as high-level people are indicted, the public must first be made aware of the facts regarding their crimes. I suspect that after the public has had time to digest the IG report and make sense of any declassified documents, we'll see indictments.

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...08351582920705

And look who is going public. Is she heading for Guantanamo too?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lisa-p...y-crime-at-all
    Oh the deep state is a thing now and not just some zany conspiracy theory? Odd how that changed so quickly.

I'm just saying we'll see what happens and that goes for lil Lisa Page too.....oddly enough speaking out before the IG report, what are the odds of that. Golly gee, I sure hope she got well ahead of whatever is in that report. I don't see this surprise "I've found my voice" moment to have occurred in a vacuum.

You cheer for whatever you want to cheer for...we will see what happens, and again I wish you the best of luck.

CNN, the Post and the Times all reported these factual things which all happened in real life. You're the fucking nutcase who gets his news from nutjobs on youtube and who believes crazy conspiracy theories like international child sex rings involving the biggest names in the country being run out of a DC pizza parlour so it doesn't really mean anything when you criticise America's best news sources.

The whole evidence on Trump's guilt has already been explained to you in detail goldfish boy. In fact the latest GOP argument is that Trump is actually guilty as charged but since he did it with pure motives he shouldn't be found guilty. You could try reading a newspaper once in a while.

Every now and then when the arsekicking becomes unbearable you surrender and go away and sulk for a while. I thought you'd realised all the crazy shit you've been posting for the last couple of years was just that and you were going into hiding again to avoid the AG report.

When the report does come out next week and disproves all the garbage you've been posting you'll claim that the next report will somehow prove it. The next report will get the big buildup in conservative media and a load of bullshit claims will come out over the next year to rile up the base and get them out to vote next November. Then after the election the report will come out and say nothing different to the one coming out next week and then the whole thing will be quietly forgotten once it's served its purpose.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A company that President Trump urged military officials to hire for border wall construction has been awarded a $400 million contract to build a span of new barrier across an Arizona wildlife refuge, according to a Defense Department announcement Monday.

North Dakota-based Fisher Sand and Gravel won the contract to build in the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge in Yuma County, Ariz., the Defense Department said, with a target completion date of Dec. 30, 2020.

Trump has repeatedly pushed for Fisher to get a wall-building contract, urging officials with the Army Corps of Engineers to pick the firm — only to be told that Fisher’s bids did not meet standards. Trump’s entreaties on behalf of the company have concerned some officials who are unaccustomed to a president getting personally involved in the intricacies of government contracting.

Trump has been enamored with Tommy Fisher, the company’s chief executive, who has made multiple appearances on Fox News to promote his firm and insists that it would do a better job than those the government had already chosen. The company’s attorneys did not immediately respond to requests for comment late Monday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immig...d1e_story.html

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Two political supporters of U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry secured a potentially lucrative oil and gas exploration deal from the Ukrainian government soon after Perry proposed one of the men as an adviser to the country’s new president.
    Full Coverage: Trump impeachment inquiry
    Perry’s efforts to influence Ukraine’s energy policy came earlier this year, just as President Volodymyr Zelenskiy’s new government was seeking military aid from the United States to defend against Russian aggression and allies of President Donald Trump were ramping up efforts to get the Ukrainians to investigate his Democratic rival Joe Biden.
    Ukraine awarded the contract to Perry’s supporters little more than a month after the U.S. energy secretary attended Zelenskiy’s May inauguration. In a meeting during that trip, Perry handed the new president a list of people he recommended as energy advisers. One of the four names was his longtime political backer Michael Bleyzer.
    A week later, Bleyzer and his partner Alex Cranberg submitted a bid to drill for oil and gas at a sprawling government-controlled site called Varvynska. They offered millions of dollars less to the Ukrainian government than their only competitor for the drilling rights, according to internal Ukrainian government documents obtained by The Associated Press. But their newly created joint venture, Ukrainian Energy, was awarded the 50-year contract because a government-appointed commission determined they had greater technical expertise and stronger financial backing, the documents show.
    Perry likely had outsized influence in Ukraine. Testimony in the impeachment inquiry into Trump shows the energy secretary was one of three key U.S. officials who were negotiating a meeting between Trump and the Ukrainian leader.
    White House and State Department officials have testified that the president would only meet with Zelenskiy if he committed to launching an investigation into Joe Biden and his son Hunter. In the impeachment inquiry against Trump, the officials have also said that U.S. military aid to Ukraine was being withheld until Zelenskiy publicly announced such an investigation.
    The sequence of events suggests the Trump administration’s political maneuvering in Ukraine was entwined with the big business of the energy trade.
    Perry made clear during trips to Kyiv that he was close to Bleyzer, a Ukrainian-American investor and longtime Perry supporter who lives in Houston, and Cranberg, a Republican mega-donor who provided Perry the use of a luxury corporate jet during the energy secretary’s failed 2012 presidential bid.

https://apnews.com/6d8ae551fb884371a2a592ed85a74426

Thread Information