Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Seven different worldwide conflicts or wars under Joe Biden and he was never arrested for all his corruption

Zero conflicts or wars under Donald Trump and he was arrested four times
    Trump was not arrested for conflicts or wars, he is in court for crimes that he has committed and has no one to blame but himself.

Ye-e-e-e-ah.... I was kinda questioning that bit of logic there.

Sort of like me saying that Roger Federer never even once beat me in a game of tennis.
    Let me clarify please my good sir.

It could easily be the other way around that Biden is on trial or that Bush was on trial or that Ronald Reagan was on trial just the same way that Trump is on trial. Whoever has the gold makes the rules even if a lot of other people have billions of dollars of gold whoever happens to have the advantage at that moment will definitely be able to prosecute. Why was Ronald Reagan never prosecuted for selling weapons to the sandinistas to fund the Iran Iraq war? Because he just happened to have the upper hand at that time in some way whether it was his justice department or connections or whatever. So whoever was on trial at any given time among these elites please pay attention to that point among these elites, they were the ones who maybe just had the slight disadvantage during a particular administration or a particular lineup of individuals in the state department or justice department or FBI etc etc. during a different time not very far in the past or distant in the future a guy like Richard Nixon may have gotten away with what he did had the personnel in various departments been stacked differently for example. So when I say the charges against Trump or bogus please don't misunçderstand me. If Joe Biden had been arrested for supposed dealings with Ukrainian companies let's say or whatever other things that people suspect he may have done those charges also would be bogus because all it would be is another rich wealthy well-connected entity or group of people who happened to have the upper hand at that particular moment judicially or influentially and those charges against biden would also be bogus. So don't get me wrong. It's a bunch of elites billionaires all of them the bushes the obamas the clintons the trumps the bidens and for us to be arguing whose charges are more valid than another means we have bitten the bait Hook line and sinker just like they want us to.

Pelosi, DeSantis, Menendez, Lindsey the piece of shit Graham Cracker, Hillary, Trump.... They probably all f*** each other up the ass in wild billionaire orgies and laugh at us
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; Today at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Knock Knock

Who is there?

Donald Trump

Donald Trump who?

You can make the jury.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information