Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! a bit of German humour for you

https://qz.com/1745087/berliners-tro...AVVi0EZStvGyzE

"US president Donald Trump will be receiving a special gift from Berlin residents on the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall—a 2.7-ton section of the wall itself...."

World War 2 ended almost 80 years ago and yet the Germans are still dropping bombs. Go figure

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any news on actual recent policy initiatives that are being missed? Honestly, just wondering because there seems to be a massive void. I read something a month ago that a major bill on Autism research was signed? That's awesome. The announced China and the U.S agreed to slow roll back tariffs, and now Trump says he won't do it. I know where I stand on the impeachment process and revelations learned through testimony, they go public this week, but really what is going on with the peoples business in the background.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

"US president Donald Trump will be receiving a special gift from Berlin residents on the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall—a 2.7-ton section of the wall itself...."

World War 2 ended almost 80 years ago and yet the Germans are still dropping bombs. Go figure
    They never dropped any on your country or your heelspur German presidents Dad though did they?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They never dropped any on your country or your heelspur German presidents Dad though did they?
    Why would they drop it on their own people? His dad was pure German

El Kabong Guest

I'm saying that as a "bit of German humour" that joke bombed you LITERAL jackass.

This makes me remember all of those old great German jokesters of the past...you know all the famous German comedians like....... .....and then there was

The context is completely lost as well. "Member that wall that kept all those citizens under communist totalitarianism from escaping to free West Germany? Yeah let's send a piece of that to an American President who is looking to secure the borders of his nation and keep illegal immigrants out"

But I guess you're just retarded enough to enjoy that "humour"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm saying that as a "bit of German humour" that joke bombed you LITERAL jackass.

This makes me remember all of those old great German jokesters of the past...you know all the famous German comedians like....... .....and then there was

The context is completely lost as well. "Member that wall that kept all those citizens under communist totalitarianism from escaping to free West Germany? Yeah let's send a piece of that to an American President who is looking to secure the borders of his nation and keep illegal immigrants out"

But I guess you're just retarded enough to enjoy that "humour"
    El Kabongz, thon't attribute to Beanz that's German sense of hummus, he isn't angry enough for those weil die Deutschen nie einen Witz erzählt haben, der überhaupt sehr lustig war.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.today.com/video/nikki-ha...ce-73322565926

Well, well, well....... if it isn't little ol' Nikki Haley scoring some big time points with the Donald.

What a frigging, "soap opera-ish", convoluted, "he said she said" we have here.

I'm betting Trump is feeling mighty proud of his little Nikki right about now.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Well, well, well....... if it isn't little ol' Nikki Haley scoring some big time points with the Donald.

So she should what Agree with impeachment even if that's not how she feels?

She's out selling a book A#1 and the media think she's establishment enough to cave to what THEY want (they want Trump gone ASAP) and she apparently stood firm. I don't think she's Trump's closest ally or anything, but she's got a good take here in my opinion, but hey others see it differently and I acknowledge that. I'd just like for the process of determining if there's going to be an impeachment to be available for public viewing just so I can follow what is happening. Surely we can all agree on that yeah?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So she should what Agree with impeachment even if that's not how she feels?

She's out selling a book A#1 and the media think she's establishment enough to cave to what THEY want (they want Trump gone ASAP) and she apparently stood firm. I don't think she's Trump's closest ally or anything, but she's got a good take here in my opinion, but hey others see it differently and I acknowledge that. I'd just like for the process of determining if there's going to be an impeachment to be available for public viewing just so I can follow what is happening. Surely we can all agree on that yeah?

I didn't say that, Lyle. I merely commented on the "soap opera-ish" environment where now little Nikki is saying "oh hey... so-and-so wanted me to rat out Trump... but I didn't want to." It's comically kindergarten-ish, is all. No between the lines here. Just commenting on how shallow and waffly Nikki sounds when she speaks, and prior to that I have little knowledge of just how good she was as UN ambassador, or as Governor of S Carolina before that. Who knows... maybe she was the greatest thing since sliced bread. The whole circus atmosphere just gives me an awful rash.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Besides, I would think that whatever Nikki thinks about the impeachment is worth about as much as a wooden nickel.

El Kabong Guest

I didn't say that, Lyle. I merely commented on the "soap opera-ish" environment where now little Nikki is saying "oh hey... so-and-so wanted me to rat out Trump... but I didn't want to." It's comically kindergarten-ish, is all. No between the lines here. Just commenting on how shallow and waffly Nikki sounds when she speaks, and prior to that I have little knowledge of just how good she was as UN ambassador, or as Governor of S Carolina before that. Who knows... maybe she was the greatest thing since sliced bread. The whole circus atmosphere just gives me an awful rash.
    Nikki was a decent governor from what I can gather. She did OK at the UN, she didn't take much bullshit, but hell I don't rate the UN at all or what goes on there because it's all anti-American, all of it.

Nikki is just trying to sell her book, I don't think she's a Trump ally, I don't think she seeks to be his enemy either, she's being savvy politically speaking.

The kindergarten/soap opera feel is understandable. Very reminiscent of this....

Anyway, all that said:

Extortion: Democrats test new charge against Trump
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-against-trump

Let's see for all those keeping track: Collusion, Obstruction, Quid Pro Quo, Extortion & Bribery are now up.....anyone have BINGO yet?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Defrauding veterans by using charitable donations intended for them for his political campaign in 2016. I see he's been banned from running a charity along with the rest of his family.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The opening statement of Devin Nunes is full of attacks on the character of Democrats and complaints about the process, but lacks a defense of Trump on the merits. That’s because there really isn’t one.

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/...37869236793344

HPSCI lawyer: "In your decades of military service & diplomatic service representing the U.S. around the world, have you ever seen another example of foreign aid conditioned on the personal or political interests of the president of the United States?" Taylor: "No, I have not."

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/s...59835398311936

Taylor drops a bombshell New evidence directly fingers President Trump. July 26 phone call where Trump checks in with Sondland on status of Ukraine’s Biden investigation. Side note: Sondland omitted this. Intentional omission of material facts is perjury.

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1194647667827195905

Just got this message from a Republican operative:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...84479568306176

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    HPSCI lawyer: "In your decades of military service & diplomatic service representing the U.S. around the world, have you ever seen another example of foreign aid conditioned on the personal or political interests of the president of the United States?" Taylor: "No, I have not."
    So he didn't notice Obama shipping $400 Billion to Iran then? I guess not

He didn't notice Obama NOT giving Ukrainians weapons, but just MREs and blankets when Crimea was under attack...Trump actually DID make good on providing javelin missiles and arms...but I suppose that's all easily explained away right Kirk?

The FISA IG report release is "imminent" according to AG Barr, but hey who knows if Trump will even be President then what with all this impeaching
    Last edited by El Kabong; 11-13-2019 at 08:57 PM.

Thread Information