Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

So beanz I took part in one action and you make me guilty of all. I am not America you live in a country that has invaded every part of the world, enslaved millions and brought slavery to the colonies. You are a twisted hypocrite

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So beanz I took part in one action and you make me guilty of all. I am not America you live in a country that has invaded every part of the world, enslaved millions and brought slavery to the colonies. You are a twisted hypocrite
    So you are now saying nobody in Great Britain can comment on America, because all Brits are guilty by association for the crimes and horrors or the Empire, simply for being born in Britain. So I have you on one hand telling me i should be ashamed to be British and El Kabong telling me that I am not even British anyway. I just live here and speak the language.

Priceless.

I have never ignored the facts surrounding Britain invading anywhere, past or present but you are now playing the PC card in order to ignore facts and invent a strawman argument. Where have i ever said that Britain has never invaded anywhere or started a war to maintain profits and the MIC?

Never happened.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So you are now saying nobody in Great Britain can comment on America, because all Brits are guilty by association for the crimes and horrors or the Empire, simply for being born in Britain. So I have you on one hand telling me i should be ashamed to be British and El Kabong telling me that I am not even British anyway. I just live here and speak the language.

Priceless.

I have never ignored the facts surrounding Britain invading anywhere, past or present but you are now playing the PC card in order to ignore facts and invent a strawman argument. Where have i ever said that Britain has never invaded anywhere or started a war to maintain profits and the MIC?

Never happened.
    Which you still have trouble with apparently....and I wasn't "telling" I was fucking asking, but make no mistake about that it won't be happening again.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Priceless.

Never happened.
    Which you still have trouble with apparently....and I wasn't "telling" I was fucking asking, but make no mistake about that it won't be happening again.

No need to blow a gasket. Think about it from my perspective for a nanosecond. You are asking somebody born in Great Britain of two parents who were also born in Britain, who lives in Britain and has raised two generations in Britain, with an England and a Devon County flag underneath their name next to a picture of Jem Mace above a picture of Michael Caine and a quote for Get Carter

So what exactly makes you British then? Do you share culture or do you just happen to live there and speak the language?

Now of course you don't know everything about me but I don't hide the fact that I write about and celebrate British art, history, folklore, music,tradition and sport and yet you still felt the need to ask. Why? because you think that Empire defines what it means to be British. That is your issue not mine. I don't celebrate or spend my life apologizing for it but certainly do not ignore it. There was until very recently a couple of massive billboards up in the city with my work documenting the upcoming 400th celebration in 2020 of the Mayflower sailing to the US and another on for the museum and history association celebrating Knights etc

Only yesterday I finished writing and published something about the history of Methodism in the county my father grew up in next door, and the history of a couple specific English folk songs (everyone goes on about Irish and Scottish and are so ignorant on this subject)Was i British enough when I got up at 5am in November last year to film the Piper on The Hoe play 'Battles Over' marking the centenary since the end of the first world war? Or when i payed my taxes or when I voted or when I served as a civil servant. It may not be you questioning my Britishness every day, but plenty of others do.

You can be as offensive as you like mate and I know it was not intentional but you can't claim the right for nobody to be offended when you do so.

I love my country and it's history that is precisely why I get so pissed off when ignorant idiots claim to speak for us reveal their own ignorance and think you can't be British if you are Black or Jewish or a Gypsy or because you don't come from up North where virtually nobody is fucking British anyway. (Viking Cunts )

Anyway

I don't have it as bad as Trump who has been treated worse than the slaves, The native Americans , Assassinated former Presidents etc so guess i should just thank my lucky stars and stripes
    Last edited by Beanz; 06-20-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

No need to blow a gasket. Think about it from my perspective for a nanosecond. You are asking somebody born in Great Britain of two parents who were also born in Britain, who lives in Britain and has raised two generations in Britain, with an England and a Devon County flag underneath their name next to a picture of Jem Mace above a picture of Michael Caine and a quote for Get Carter

So what exactly makes you British then? Do you share culture or do you just happen to live there and speak the language?

Now of course you don't know everything about me but I don't hide the fact that I write about and celebrate British art, history, folklore, music,tradition and sport and yet you still felt the need to ask. Why? because you think that Empire defines what it means to be British. That is your issue not mine. I don't celebrate or spend my life apologizing for it but certainly do not ignore it. There was until very recently a couple of massive billboards up in the city with my work documenting the upcoming 400th celebration in 2020 of the Mayflower sailing to the US and another on for the museum and history association celebrating Knights etc

Only yesterday I finished writing and published something about the history of Methodism in the county my father grew up in next door, and the history of a couple specific English folk songs (everyone goes on about Irish and Scottish and are so ignorant on this subject)Was i British enough when I got up at 5am in November last year to film the Piper on The Hoe play 'Battles Over' marking the centenary since the end of the first world war? Or when i payed my taxes or when I voted or when I served as a civil servant. It may not be you questioning my Britishness every day, but plenty of others do.

You can be as offensive as you like mate and I know it was not intentional but you can't claim the right for nobody to be offended when you do so.

I love my country and it's history that is precisely why I get so pissed off when ignorant idiots claim to speak for us reveal their own ignorance and think you can't be British if you are Black or Jewish or a Gypsy or because you don't come from up North where virtually nobody is fucking British anyway. (Viking Cunts )

Anyway

I don't have it as bad as Trump who has been treated worse than the slaves, The native Americans , Assassinated former Presidents etc so guess i should just thank my lucky stars and stripes

I simply no longer care. I treated you nicely but not condescendingly or patronizingly and I ask an innocent question which you immediately twist up to fit your "everyone is out to get me" narrative.

Obviously given our recent communications I'd go out of my way to deliberately insult you again that makes PLENTY of sense @Beanz maybe you should take your fucking nanosecond and think about that.

Trash whoever you want post whatever you want, leave me the fuck alone you absolute mental case

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come off it El Kabong. You answered a post clearly addressed to Walrus and I said

"Your question is beyond insulting but i will try and address it later when I have the time to do so.
    "

So clearly I was more than happy to answer your question which I did pretty thoroughly. It now seems you are moaning about me being passionate about my country. Moaning that i would dare to be offended by people constantly questioning my 'Britishness'. I would never ask the equivalent question of you.

For years here what people who have never visited Britain before would have thought Britain was like has been dictated largely by Non-British who have never even been here, ex-pats with a broom up their arse or NF admirers
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Come off it El Kabong. You answered a post clearly addressed to Walrus
    Indeed I did. You and walrus were having a disagreement. I asked you a question in order to see things from your perspective. I understand walrus' perspective but I have immense trouble understanding yours ergo my question.

and I said

"Your question is beyond insulting but i will try and address it later when I have the time to do so.
    "

So clearly I was more than happy to answer your question which I did pretty thoroughly. It now seems you are moaning about me being passionate about my country. Moaning that i would dare to be offended by people constantly questioning my 'Britishness'. I would never ask the equivalent question of you.
    Yes you took my earnest question as an attack on your Britishness instead of taking the time to explain what binds the denizens of Great Britain together which could have proven quite informative to people not from or experienced in British culture and their take on national pride. Or it could have explained how someone on the left sees national pride and the purpose of geopolitical states in our current day for those of us not as well versed in THEIR beliefs...but instead of sharing your perspective in a productive manner you decided to be insulted by my question.

For years here what people who have never visited Britain before would have thought Britain was like has been dictated largely by Non-British who have never even been here, ex-pats with a broom up their arse or NF admirers
    And yet you decided against changing that narrative by assuming the worst of me and my question. Have I not been amicable towards you recently? Have I not only recently explained that a joke I made was an innocent joke and not aimed at you? And yet here we are AGAIN....and all I can do is think that perhaps you WANT me to be your nemesis, your enemy because I certainly have tried my best to not be those things and now I'm wondering why should I even try and so I'm not fucking going to.

So I'm going to go back to not talking to you. Not mentioning you. Not involving myself in any threads you start. I will attempt to steer well clear of you. So go ahead do your thing, I'm really tired of having my every written syllable parsed in a manner where it's always meant to attack you....YOU'RE NOT THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone would think I had called you an arsehole or cunt or something, talk about go out of your way to fall out over nothing. I will in future deem you to be incapable of insulting anyone and try not to offend you by be offended whatever you say . Fuck me you are addicted to the same old patterns. The whole reason your tampax fell out is because I didn't conform to the stereotype you had built in your head.

This is Trumps fault...the wiggy bastard
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

I made a mistake in attempting to understand how you view the world. It's a mistake I won't be making again....I tried, but apparently I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" and it's NOT the guy blowing up at jokes (not made at his expense) or questions asked directly to him in an honest and civil manner, no no it's ME the guy just trying to understand the other side so he can compare and contrast and maybe expand his mind.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I made a mistake in attempting to understand how you view the world. It's a mistake I won't be making again....I tried, but apparently I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" and it's NOT the guy blowing up at jokes (not made at his expense) or questions asked directly to him in an honest and civil manner, no no it's ME the guy just trying to understand the other side so he can compare and contrast and maybe expand his mind.
    I answered your question. Surely that clears things up. Move on. I can be insulted without blowing up, you are superimposing an anger that has never been there. I apologise that I thought you were insulting me.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1521708]

As for Corbyn so he's not racist BUT ...

There he is defending anti-Semitic art. He was late to the party dealing with Naz Shah and Ken Livingstone which doesn't help. I'm more worried about him being an outright Communist though.

Ha!

Come on man you are making yourself look like a fool. Please stop for your own sake before you humiliate yourself further. You are using a facebook post from 2012 in which Corbyn defends freedom of speech and expression to claim he is antisemitic? I thought you believed in free speech? Obviously not.

This is what I mean about identity politics. How can you with a straight face claim to be offended on behalf of Jewish people and suggest that I must be a supporter of a racist anti-Jewish bloke for not agreeing with you? What about all the thousands of Jews in the UK who do not believe for one second the orchestrated smear campaign you are part of? Do they all hate themselves, how utterly ridiculous

Here is the mural

This is quite obviously a very difficult thing for you to swallow but for me that shows, The New World Order, The illuminatti , The Deep State, The real hand of Power, whatever you want to call them they are the same thing. They are the ones in power and at that table with the bankers and the Rothschilds and the Clintons and the Netanyahus is also Donald Trump and the the Mays and half of the conservative party, (which is full of ex-bankers) profiting at the expense of the workers. Adding further pressure to their backs bent double by the corruption of those above them.

You are supporting the guys at the table. You are supporting a communist style crack down on the freedom of expression. That is not slandering the Jewish people. It would be slanderous to deny the part that some Jewish bankers and Israel and the military industrial complex play in being a part of that group. For most Jews that is not something they want hidden they want it exposed.

I understand this is a very new thing for you having previously called anyone who believed such things tin foil hat nutcases but many of us have known this for 30 years or more. It is not news.

The people vying to run Britain are all old ex Etonians, Bankers, and people intimately involved in paying no tax on their earnings whilst forcing the British working man and woman to bail the collapsed banks out. That is why Brexit is happening and that is why the smear campaign against Corbyn is going on. They fear justice and here you are excusing them from scrutiny with your PC identity politics rubbish.

Wow, that's heavy.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=SlimTrae;1522329]

There he is defending anti-Semitic art. He was late to the party dealing with Naz Shah and Ken Livingstone which doesn't help. I'm more worried about him being an outright Communist though.

Ha!

Come on man you are making yourself look like a fool. Please stop for your own sake before you humiliate yourself further. You are using a facebook post from 2012 in which Corbyn defends freedom of speech and expression to claim he is antisemitic? I thought you believed in free speech? Obviously not.

This is what I mean about identity politics. How can you with a straight face claim to be offended on behalf of Jewish people and suggest that I must be a supporter of a racist anti-Jewish bloke for not agreeing with you? What about all the thousands of Jews in the UK who do not believe for one second the orchestrated smear campaign you are part of? Do they all hate themselves, how utterly ridiculous

Here is the mural

This is quite obviously a very difficult thing for you to swallow but for me that shows, The New World Order, The illuminatti , The Deep State, The real hand of Power, whatever you want to call them they are the same thing. They are the ones in power and at that table with the bankers and the Rothschilds and the Clintons and the Netanyahus is also Donald Trump and the the Mays and half of the conservative party, (which is full of ex-bankers) profiting at the expense of the workers. Adding further pressure to their backs bent double by the corruption of those above them.

You are supporting the guys at the table. You are supporting a communist style crack down on the freedom of expression. That is not slandering the Jewish people. It would be slanderous to deny the part that some Jewish bankers and Israel and the military industrial complex play in being a part of that group. For most Jews that is not something they want hidden they want it exposed.

I understand this is a very new thing for you having previously called anyone who believed such things tin foil hat nutcases but many of us have known this for 30 years or more. It is not news.

The people vying to run Britain are all old ex Etonians, Bankers, and people intimately involved in paying no tax on their earnings whilst forcing the British working man and woman to bail the collapsed banks out. That is why Brexit is happening and that is why the smear campaign against Corbyn is going on. They fear justice and here you are excusing them from scrutiny with your PC identity politics rubbish.

Wow, that's heavy.
    @Freedom He is copying your ideas now. Unbelievable. #BanBeanztheantiSemite

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Gandalf;1522331]
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Ha!

Here is the mural

Wow, that's heavy.
    Why is every single one of your heroes an absolute cunt?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Beanz;1522336]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

Ha!

Here is the mural

Wow, that's heavy.
    Why is every single one of your heroes an absolute cunt?
    My new God has spoken.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Britons were spoiled by the conviction of purpose of Tony Blair as well as his Labour Party's concern for all people. British politicians, both Tory and Labour, are walking in the shadow of Blair.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information