Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

No matter what your what?!?!?!?

ACE

RAGE

or

Sooooo yeah are we feeling confident libs?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

ACE

RAGE

or

Wow!

Laughable

'The Angry Conservative'?

Kinda sounds like someone around here

Still anything is less lame than reposting a PJW video
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Rudy getting ready to go RICO on the Bidens.....
    https://twitter.com/Harlan/status/13...312806912?s=20

Be patient....it's only going to get worse.
    A once respected man named Rudy..in the role of Trumps personnel attorney..lost the plot repeatedly meeting with a known Russian agent to gather disinformation. It's what they do. Did it in 2016 and doing it in 2020. No one should cheer it on but hey. I wouldn't trust Rudy as far as I can throw him. I do believe this will go the way of unmasking-gate. A big fat desperate zippo. Barr found it so empty he wouldn't even release the Bash report. Onto the next I spose
    But but but but...... Again, it's going to get worse

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...mpression=true
    Meanwhile the FBI looks into disinformation and source of same info. Don't get over your skies. It's widely reported and acknowledged by the Chief of National counter intelligence there's an active denigration campaign from mother Russia. How we doing with fighting that legitimate communist threat we rail about. This has shady desperate shat campaign written all over it and Giuliani is compromised. Can't run on policy and promise, straight to the garbage cans.
    So what from Hunter Biden's computer is "foreign disinformation"? That he's a crackhead? That he had big money jobs that he wasn't qualified for? That he flew on AF2 with his father on an official visit to China where his hedge fund firm got like a billion dollars from Chinese investors?

Is ALL of it disinformation or just some of it? Must be nice to just declare it so
    They also had the letter from Brennan saying the whole Trump Russian collusion story During Trumps impeachment saying The story was made up by Hillary to throw attention off her emails. They wouldn’t hand it over to Republicans because it was an “active investigation” same with all this dirt on Biden. So it’s a smear campaign if Biden does it but bad if Trump looks into it. Fuck me we can’t have honest debate in this country anymore. The media will just join the side of those who yell loudest. Trump is bad, Trump is a racist, my local paper actually said it is our duty to vote against Trump because he is racist. No talk on the issues, if you don’t vote for Biden you are bad. That’s where we are now. This shit isn’t even about Trump. Fuck it even if he wins he will be gone in four years. I see the issue much bigger. We can’t even talk anymore.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By the way trump is only the fourth president not to take a salary. Or to donate it. I didn’t realize that I thought it was many more than that. The last of the modern era not to take a salary was JFK.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

ACE

RAGE

or

Wow!

Laughable

Oh look a shiny object!

Your attempts at distraction are lame and noted.

Biden is senile and quite corrupt.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s like the state run media protecting someone. I stand in awe at my country and now Schiff is on TV talking kremlin, kremlin, kremlin. Do people still listen to schiff

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Hunter Biden’s laptop is NOT part of some Russian disinformation campaign.” - Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

I guess John Ratcliffe is a liar then right fellas? Maybe it's Chinese disinformation right guys? Maybe it was "hacked" right"

I keep telling you, it's going to get worse....but hey let's see what happens shall we?
    Same Ratcliff who just selectively declassified Russian Intell with near private meetings to Graham for clear politicization. Americas top spy who runs to Fox to speak on ongoing unresolved investigations for nothing more than political narrative. Same guy who offered 'damning new evidence' of a boogeyman campaign in 2016 using nothing more than Russian analysis to validate the claim but then ended report with "U.S agencies do not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian Intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication". That fella? And did so knowing full well a bipartisan Senate committee had already rejected the Russian assertion.

Here's something we can say without marbles in our mouths, Guiliani openly met with a known Russian operative last Dec for the precise intent of gathering information and 'evidence' on the Bidens. Admitted it on camera, then met him again. Derkach was under U.S surveillance. The U.S Treasury Dept. had sanctioned him for running an active influence campaign aka propaganda on the Bidens ffs. The WH was warned by Intelligence agencies and Trump cautioned by National Security advisor Robert O'Brien on the validity and trustworthiness on anything Guiliani related to his dealings with his 'contacts'. Then wouldn't ya know it a few months later..right before the election..In October..some random shop owner in contact with Steve Bannon ? takes it upon himself to copy the hard drive and hands it off to Rudy Guilianis lawyer . And ol Rudy runs to a favorable media source and provides them all info within and the desperate flailing horses are off to the races to muddy up a political opponent. I mean seriously, step back and realize you can deal with the factual unfolding in front of you or people can chase and stoke garbage like this "Bidens boy has a drug problem"...what is this the 80's and random unsourced e mails. Man we're right back to e mails. Same verse, different election. I don't trust it. It reeks of desperate politics. Completely. It's actually sad that this campaign and supporters are relying and standing on this type of Gar'bage rather than any form of the Administrations record, policy platforms and actual plan to deal with the collective and desperate shat show this Nation now finds itself in. I know I know..'we'll see'. Let's see what happens. Just kind of play the pawns and put party before Country. But like I said I trust nothing a compromised Guiliani is involved in, natas.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 10-20-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“Hunter Biden’s laptop is NOT part of some Russian disinformation campaign.” - Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe

I guess John Ratcliffe is a liar then right fellas? Maybe it's Chinese disinformation right guys? Maybe it was "hacked" right"

I keep telling you, it's going to get worse....but hey let's see what happens shall we?
    Same Ratliff who just selectively declassified Russian Intell with near private meetings to Graham for clear politicization. Americas top spy who runs to Fox to speak on ongoing unresolved investigations for nothing more than political narrative. Same guy who offered 'damning new evidence' of a boogeyman campaign in 2016 using nothing more than Russian analysis to validate the claim but then ended report with "U.S agencies do not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian Intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication". That fella? And did so knowing full well a bipartisan Senate committee had already rejected the Russian assertion.

Here's something we can say without marbles in our mouths, Guiliani openly met with a known Russian operative last Dec for the precise intent of gathering information and 'evidence' on the Bidens. Admitted it on camera, then met him again. Derkach was under U.S surveillance. The U.S Treasury Dept. had sanctioned him for running an active influence campaign aka propaganda on the Bidens ffs. The WH was warned by Intelligence agencies and Trump cautioned by National Security advisor Robert O'Brien on the validity and trustworthiness on anything Guiliani related to his dealings with his 'contacts'. Then wouldn't ya know it a few months later..right before the election..In October..some random shop owner in contact with Steve Bannon ? takes it upon himself to copy the hard drive and hands it off to Rudy Guilianis lawyer . And ol Rudy runs to a favorable media source and provides them all info within and the desperate flailing horses are off to the races to muddy up a political opponent. I mean seriously, step back and realize you can deal with the factual unfolding in front of you or people can chase and stoke garbage like this "Bidens boy has a drug problem"...what is this the 80's and random unsourced e mails. Man we're right back to e mails. Same verse, different election. I don't trust it. It reeks of desperate politics. Completely. It's actually sad that the this campaign and supporters are relying and standing on this type of Gar'bage rather than any form of the Administrations record, policy platforms and actual plan to deal with the collective and desperate shat show this Nation now finds itself in. I know I know..'we'll see'. Let's see what happens. Just kind of play the pawns and put party before Country. But like I said I trust nothing a compromised Guiliani is involved in, natas.
    I don’t really care for Giuliani. I think he needs to pack it in. I don’t like the way he interviews. But the hypocrisy of the press is what astounds me here. We now know they used bogus info to get Trump. Now the press is concerned about the legitimacy of its sources. Since when? Did you see today someone tried to adk Biden a question, it started with the words FBI investigation. Biden waved him off and walked away the press corps laughed at the reporter who asked the question. So now the Biden’s control the questions asked? Remember Biden’s wife saying they won’t take questions about his senility? Is this real? It was a cbs reporter who dared asked about the computer and damn that dude was attacked. This shit literally scares me.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

somewhere on this Earth there is a force
    dark, sinister, pure evil....
    it infiltrates wherever it wants, whenever it wants:
    thru the ages it has possessed so many people,
    so many governments,
    and it just rolls on thru the decades, thru the centuries, thru the millenia....
    every culture has tasted it, every era
    and now it seems to be all around us again, the walls closing in fast
    I think we can all recognize it, its familiar feel and aura:
    it has haunted us since Adam & Eve,
    and I think it will never leave.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Same Ratliff who just selectively declassified Russian Intell with near private meetings to Graham for clear politicization. Americas top spy who runs to Fox to speak on ongoing unresolved investigations for nothing more than political narrative. Same guy who offered 'damning new evidence' of a boogeyman campaign in 2016 using nothing more than Russian analysis to validate the claim but then ended report with "U.S agencies do not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian Intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication". That fella? And did so knowing full well a bipartisan Senate committee had already rejected the Russian assertion.

Here's something we can say without marbles in our mouths, Guiliani openly met with a known Russian operative last Dec for the precise intent of gathering information and 'evidence' on the Bidens. Admitted it on camera, then met him again. Derkach was under U.S surveillance. The U.S Treasury Dept. had sanctioned him for running an active influence campaign aka propaganda on the Bidens ffs. The WH was warned by Intelligence agencies and Trump cautioned by National Security advisor Robert O'Brien on the validity and trustworthiness on anything Guiliani related to his dealings with his 'contacts'. Then wouldn't ya know it a few months later..right before the election..In October..some random shop owner in contact with Steve Bannon ? takes it upon himself to copy the hard drive and hands it off to Rudy Guilianis lawyer . And ol Rudy runs to a favorable media source and provides them all info within and the desperate flailing horses are off to the races to muddy up a political opponent. I mean seriously, step back and realize you can deal with the factual unfolding in front of you or people can chase and stoke garbage like this "Bidens boy has a drug problem"...what is this the 80's and random unsourced e mails. Man we're right back to e mails. Same verse, different election. I don't trust it. It reeks of desperate politics. Completely. It's actually sad that the this campaign and supporters are relying and standing on this type of Gar'bage rather than any form of the Administrations record, policy platforms and actual plan to deal with the collective and desperate shat show this Nation now finds itself in. I know I know..'we'll see'. Let's see what happens. Just kind of play the pawns and put party before Country. But like I said I trust nothing a compromised Guiliani is involved in, natas.
    I don’t really care for Giuliani. I think he needs to pack it in. I don’t like the way he interviews. But the hypocrisy of the press is what astounds me here. We now know they used bogus info to get Trump. Now the press is concerned about the legitimacy of its sources. Since when? Did you see today someone tried to adk Biden a question, it started with the words FBI investigation. Biden waved him off and walked away the press corps laughed at the reporter who asked the question. So now the Biden’s control the questions asked? Remember Biden’s wife saying they won’t take questions about his senility? Is this real? It was a cbs reporter who dared asked about the computer and damn that dude was attacked. This shit literally scares me.
    It's the hand they're playing, Bidens dumb son and making out like Ol Joe is wandering out for milk at 1 am and being found in his boxers a County over. I get it. Does the guy get the shell shocked stare and get his tongue stuck in his nose occasionally..sure. I'd honestly get tired of having my family invoked. Trump has rebuffed the media in same when his came up. But on the flip you listen and see what another man does..what is said as much as how it's said. Trump. But it's just so damn empty and not much of a rebound going into the new brutal reality we're all hiring for over the next 4 years. And that's exactly what we're doing. They're temps..do work, shut up and stop taking my money. The media gets no pass but it to can be a crutch. They hype, rant and stump for their leanings. Best to source both and frankly stop listening to them. Turn the shit off and no..FB is not news. We're not brainless shells and need to stop acting like it. I don't need to be led and fed to come to a conclusion when it's actually happened rather than if, maybe, might have, could be so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 10-20-2020 at 04:38 AM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ACE

RAGE

or

Wow!

Laughable

Oh look a shiny object!

Your attempts at distraction are lame and noted.

Biden is senile and quite corrupt.
    This is what you do young man.

You accuse others of exactly what you yourself do.

You think sharing a video of someone mispronouncing one word is not an example of you saying "oh look a shiny object" and then using it as an attempt to distract from literally thousands of nonsensical statements from the moron you voted in? A guy who like you can't tell the difference between satire and reality, decency and corruption, reality and fantasy.

This entire thread is full of your evasive non sequiters and distractions. Basically a childish refusal to face facts and act like a responsible adult. Just like Trump you parrot it out like a msm sheeple puppet

Whaddabout Hitlary? Whaddabout Obama? Whaddabout Biden mispronouncing a word?

Embarrassing.

Are you the angry Conservative? Is that your YouTube channel then? Good for you if it is at least you will have created something of your own Instead of just reposting stuff from sad losers like PJW.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

You think sharing a video of someone mispronouncing one word is not an example of you saying "oh look a shiny object" and then using it as an attempt to distract from literally thousands of nonsensical statements from the moron you voted in? A guy who like you can't tell the difference between satire and reality, decency and corruption, reality and fantasy.

This entire thread is full of your evasive non sequiters and distractions. Basically a childish refusal to face facts and act like a responsible adult. Just like Trump you parrot it out like a msm sheeple puppet

Embarrassing.

Are you the angry Conservative? Is that your YouTube channel then? Good for you if it is at least you will have created something of your own Instead of just reposting stuff from sad losers like PJW.

Is that what I do?

Oh believe me, Joe Biden "mispronouncing" a few words is hardly the full extent of his cognitive decline. The man has had not 1, but 2 brain aneurysms and there's lots of behavior that doesn't make me believe that he is mentally healthy. Added to this the media have attempted to drag his corpse across the finish line much like they aided Hillary in 2016. So this is Biden WITHOUT any of the pressure Donald Trump faces every single second of the day.

A childish refusal to face facts? I'm sorry I've been through 3 years of people saying Trump colluded with Russia and there has been hearing after hearing after hearing and 0, what, 0 what, 0 people have been found guilty of any kind of collusion with Russia. And Hunter Biden's laptop comes to light and what do you say? What's the first thing posted from you? "Muh Russian disinformation!" "B-b-b-b-but hacked material" ......and I'm the one parroting? The Joe Biden campaign has yet to say the computer is a lie, they've yet to say "no such thing exists" but you did, you know, aren't you just Mr. finger on the pulse of society?

Yes, attempt to distance yourself from the Establishment Democrats, flee and hide like the coward you always have been. Always demanding answers and never fucking providing one. Never standing on solid ground in your beliefs. So you don't want Trump to win, but are you rooting for Biden or are you hoping for some miracle this time? I'd like to know because I want to know full well which to hit you on once Trump wins reelection. It'll just make my day, don't you know?

Nope, not my channel, I don't have a YouTube channel, I'm sure if I did I'd be accused of one thing or another by you.

I guess the people you repost aren't "losers" are they? Is that it? Beanz ONLY follows winners....like Corbyn? Oh no, you voted Green or did you vote at all? LibDem? Not to worry the Tories won which of course you didn't support them so regardless of who you supported you lost and this is what the 4th/5th election cycle you've been on the losing end of? All those winners you follow eh Beanz? Big time winners.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Embarrassing.

Is that what I do?

Oh believe me, Joe Biden "mispronouncing" a few words is hardly the full extent of his cognitive decline. The man has had not 1, but 2 brain aneurysms and there's lots of behavior that doesn't make me believe that he is mentally healthy. Added to this the media have attempted to drag his corpse across the finish line much like they aided Hillary in 2016. So this is Biden WITHOUT any of the pressure Donald Trump faces every single second of the day.

A childish refusal to face facts? I'm sorry I've been through 3 years of people saying Trump colluded with Russia and there has been hearing after hearing after hearing and 0, what, 0 what, 0 people have been found guilty of any kind of collusion with Russia. And Hunter Biden's laptop comes to light and what do you say? What's the first thing posted from you? "Muh Russian disinformation!" "B-b-b-b-but hacked material" ......and I'm the one parroting? The Joe Biden campaign has yet to say the computer is a lie, they've yet to say "no such thing exists" but you did, you know, aren't you just Mr. finger on the pulse of society?

Yes, attempt to distance yourself from the Establishment Democrats, flee and hide like the coward you always have been. Always demanding answers and never fucking providing one. Never standing on solid ground in your beliefs. So you don't want Trump to win, but are you rooting for Biden or are you hoping for some miracle this time? I'd like to know because I want to know full well which to hit you on once Trump wins reelection. It'll just make my day, don't you know?

Nope, not my channel, I don't have a YouTube channel, I'm sure if I did I'd be accused of one thing or another by you.

I guess the people you repost aren't "losers" are they? Is that it? Beanz ONLY follows winners....like Corbyn? Oh no, you voted Green or did you vote at all? LibDem? Not to worry the Tories won which of course you didn't support them so regardless of who you supported you lost and this is what the 4th/5th election cycle you've been on the losing end of? All those winners you follow eh Beanz? Big time winners.

Yes that is exactly what you do. Act like an angry conservative belly aching for the last four years. Every post from you is full of spite and ire and poison, to the point where you now spray that over anyone who points out how ideologically driven you are. Driven by a sustained media campaign that you are both too naive and arrogant to acknowledge. And you think you are in a position to judge whether someone is mentally healthy? Based on what? Conjecture and biased partisanship.

It is not even about Biden but much more about how quick you are to hitch yourself to anything that takes the spotlight away from your idol and promotes the kind of divisive hatred that keeps citizens from focusing on the real issues and ties to your perpetual teenage outlook. An outlook where absolute guttercunts like PJW with his pathetic " I smoke fags so i am a rebel" stroppy 3rd hand scripted rants from the Prison Planet troll cave, are mistaken for journalism and content.

And then to have the chutzpah to pretend that i am the one hiding behind his keyboard and Proud Boy army of treasonous alt right camp bear militias when i have given you every chance to act civilly.

And then finally it comes out.

Losers.

It's not about morals or decency or balance or common sense or civility or peace or justice or even radical change ....just winning. At any costs,...fill the swamp..intimidate voters, lie about the opposition, accuse anyone who questions you of being mad or a coward, and then four years of not knowing what to do but bellyache and blame the burning shit show your cuntish idol has ushered in, on anyone but him or his compliant followers.

Those supporting Johnson here are exactly the same.

Blind, myopic, cult like behaviour, not just following the orange lemming and his scarecrow tribute act in the UK, off the edge of a cliff, but dragging and pushing other citizens off with them, all because it is just too much for them to admit they made a mistake.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Yes that is exactly what you do. Act like an angry conservative belly aching for the last four years. Every post from you is full of spite and ire and poison, to the point where you now spray that over anyone who points out how ideologically driven you are. Driven by a sustained media campaign that you are both too naive and arrogant to acknowledge. And you think you are in a position to judge whether someone is mentally healthy? Based on what? Conjecture and biased partisanship.

It is not even about Biden but much more about how quick you are to hitch yourself to anything that takes the spotlight away from your idol and promotes the kind of divisive hatred that keeps citizens from focusing on the real issues and ties to your perpetual teenage outlook. An outlook where absolute guttercunts like PJW with his pathetic " I smoke fags so i am a rebel" stroppy 3rd hand scripted rants from the Prison Planet troll cave, are mistaken for journalism and content.

And then to have the chutzpah to pretend that i am the one hiding behind his keyboard and Proud Boy army of treasonous alt right camp bear militias when i have given you every chance to act civilly.

Losers.

It's not about morals or decency or balance or common sense or civility or peace or justice or even radical change ....just winning. At any costs,...fill the swamp..intimidate voters, lie about the opposition, accuse anyone who questions you of being mad or a coward, and then four years of not knowing what to do but bellyache and blame the burning shit show your cuntish idol has ushered in, on anyone but him or his compliant followers.

Blind, myopic, cult like behaviour, not just following the orange lemming and his scarecrow tribute act in the UK, off the edge of a cliff, but dragging and pushing other citizens off with them, all because it is just too much for them to admit they made a mistake.

Yeah, I'm the angry one

Seething with rage this morning are you?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Losers.

Yeah, I'm the angry one

Seething with rage this morning are you?

Yes absolutely you are perpetually angry, it seems with little let up for about 3 or 4 years now. You post as though you have a mouth full of ulcers and lemons.

And no i am not even slightly miffed, much less angry. If i ever posted in anger you would probably never stop crying. Just because i refuse to suck up to you like some or avoid you like others, do not mistake that for anger. Plain language is what it is, and yet i unlike you I am not resorting to calling you a coward much less demanding anything, especially answers.

It is 3:30 pm and i am happy to be back working from home inside now it is raining whilst at 10:30 am you i assume must be on your break.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information