Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Any state that gets recounted goes to Trump

Wisconsin has now been ordered to do a recount

Georgia has now been ordered to do a recount

Pennsylvania definitely needs to be ordered to do a recount.

I voted for Jo Jorgensen, but this is a hijack
    how do you figure it goes to Trump. Based on just not liking the result? Do you know the percentage threshold to merit a recount. Honestly all I’m seeing flood social media and Trump outlets are tons of accusations with little substance. Sharpi-Gate part 2 ffs? What they’re doing in Pa is trying to relitigate previously decided issues with the extension in the court of public opinion. This was what the minions were going to do all along, cry foul and run to SCOTUS. Iran, China and Putin must really be enjoying watching us cannibalize and refute our own Democracy.
    Baaa.... 🐑
    Hope you had a chance to cast your vote yeh. Hey I scrutinize equally I just don’t foster bs and thus far disproven boogeymen for 4 years now and try to hatch that egg when the votes don’t go my way.
    You do not scrutinize equally. Your lack of ability to do that is obvious and proven by your post history. There are dozens of examples of irregularities and all you have is a woman who already voted? I suspect your range of sources is very narrow.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Any state that gets recounted goes to Trump

Wisconsin has now been ordered to do a recount

Georgia has now been ordered to do a recount

Pennsylvania definitely needs to be ordered to do a recount.

I voted for Jo Jorgensen, but this is a hijack
    how do you figure it goes to Trump. Based on just not liking the result? Do you know the percentage threshold to merit a recount. Honestly all I’m seeing flood social media and Trump outlets are tons of accusations with little substance. Sharpi-Gate part 2 ffs? What they’re doing in Pa is trying to relitigate previously decided issues with the extension in the court of public opinion. This was what the minions were going to do all along, cry foul and run to SCOTUS. Iran, China and Putin must really be enjoying watching us cannibalize and refute our own Democracy.
    Baaa.... 🐑
    Hope you had a chance to cast your vote yeh. Hey I scrutinize equally I just don’t foster bs and thus far disproven boogeymen for 4 years now and try to hatch that egg when the votes don’t go my way.
    You do not scrutinize equally. Your lack of ability to do that is obvious and proven by your post history. There are dozens of examples of irregularities and all you have is a woman who already voted? I suspect your range of sources is very narrow.
    Thats rich coming from a man who can’t vote in the election let alone live in the Country but wants to tell me about our Democracy. Similarly like a guy who bans himself and doesn’t post but wants to tell me about how I post too. Glad to be back are we Miles. Any example you care to dredge up will be investigated and this process will continue on, votes will be counted and Democracy will continue. We don’t use steal, call our political rivals criminals and declare fraudulent voting across the board loosely. That is not our norm. Not from Presidents nor elected lawmakers nor an alias on a forum.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is democrat politics as usual. For over a century the democrat "machine" in large urban areas has been famous for getting out the vote, be it by using buses to move voters from one polling place to another to vote multiple times, to rigging the counts to ballot box stuffing, to hiring 'muscle' to intimidate rivals. This has traditionally been treated with a nudge and a wink, "back room, bare knuckle politics" they call it.
    And it is historically verifiable; read up on Tamany Hall, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Cleveland, even Butte, Montana. Read about the 1960 Presidential election and the blatant, open corruption that took place in West Virginia and the recount in Illinois that turned up 30 thousand new Kennedy votes. Richie Giachetti talked about being hired, he and other fighters, to use violence against democrat opponents. It is historically verifiable. ( and before you say some stupid, dismissive bullshit like "both sides do it" provide an example, show me the Republican version of Chicago)
    You have to be fucking dense to not see that something is wrong. In these states, the number of votes for Trump and the republican Senate candidate are very close yet there are very substantial differences between the votes for Biden and the democrat Senate candidate. So people were voting for Biden and skipping the Senate race? Sure. In any other country this would be held up for the train wreck it is. The media calling Michigan for Biden while the Michigan government website has Trump up by 6%? A 16% swing in Pennsylvania?
    If you don't think that a situation like that needs looking into you should renounce your citizenship.
    This is just a straight power grab from a bunch of motherfuckers that march behind hammer and sickle banners.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Without having voted for Trump I will say that this is cultural Marxism and a china-based revolution

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey guys... all is not lost. Why there's already threats of mass shootings and other violence bubbling up to the surface, and only sure to increase as time goes on.

Funny... I remember reading here (and other places) where it was the DEMOCRATS that would riot, loot, and pillage if Trump won.

The elections aren't even over yet... and Biden gaining leads has prompted all sorts of craziness.

You guys want a side of fries with that serving of double standard?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The whole thing has been a psyop against Trump since 2015. Their problem was that nothing stuck. The Russian nonsense didn't stick and then they went with the Ukraine nonsense and that didn't stick either. He was attacked mercilessly for the past 4 years. Completely unwanted and fabricated to try to get him out of there. Now they're trying this charade.

I'm getting whiplash trying to follow your preferences on here. Trump fan... Trump hater... Trump fan.

I've seen less lead changes at Federer-Nadal matches.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Hey guys... all is not lost. Why there's already threats of mass shootings and other violence bubbling up to the surface, and only sure to increase as time goes on.

Funny... I remember reading here (and other places) where it was the DEMOCRATS that would riot, loot, and pillage if Trump won.

The elections aren't even over yet... and Biden gaining leads has prompted all sorts of craziness.

As of this point in time all the violence has been the usual suspects. That happened Tuesday night. Can you point to any actual violence or mayhem committed by Trump supporters?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The whole thing has been a psyop against Trump since 2015. Adam Schiff, Bib Mueller, etc...Their problem was that nothing stuck. No collusion. Etc. The Russian nonsense didn't stick and then they went with the Ukraine nonsense and that didn't stick either. He was attacked mercilessly for the past 4 years. Completely unwarranted and fabricated to try to get him out of there. Now they're trying this charade.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The whole thing has been a psyop against Trump since 2015. Their problem was that nothing stuck. The Russian nonsense didn't stick and then they went with the Ukraine nonsense and that didn't stick either. He was attacked mercilessly for the past 4 years. Completely unwanted and fabricated to try to get him out of there. Now they're trying this charade.

I'm getting whiplash trying to follow your preferences on here. Trump fan... Trump hater... Trump fan.

I voted for Jo Jorgensen. But this is about the process and the legality and Democrat corruption which no matter who I voted for I don't want to see in this country.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I voted for Jo Jorgensen. But this is about the process and the legality and Democrat corruption which no matter who I voted for I don't want to see in this country.

And the process has been illegal and corrupt according to whom? There's lots of talk about lawsuits. What proof has been presented? Specifics. Let's talk specifics. Enough of the vague, incendiary rhetoric Trump throws out there like so much red meat for his hounds to devour. Let's talk sound, solid facts.

Trump has been yelling "foul" for months leading up to the election. Maybe like Pavlov's dogs... his fans have finally become conditioned.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post

As of this point in time all the violence has been the usual suspects. That happened Tuesday night. Can you point to any actual violence or mayhem committed by Trump supporters?

"Usual suspects". What does that mean? I've seen videos of Trump fans beating up on Biden fans, just like I'm sure you can find and post the opposite.

The election has not been called yet.

Once that happens, buckle your seatbelt.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I voted for Jo Jorgensen.... So it's not because I don't like the result. It's because in the middle of the night in Wisconsin and Michigan in Pennsylvania there have been numerous eyewitness accounts there are even some videos of it on YouTube which I have seen, of cartons and cartons of ballots coming in like 3:45 in the morning or 4:45 in the morning after all the counting had stopped, and suddenly there were 265, 000 votes for Biden only in one chunk for example, or suddenly 126,000 votes all for Joe Biden for example from one neighborhood of one county in Pennsylvania.

Everybody knows that Philadelphia and Detroit are purely Democratic run cities for the past 125 years, about as crooked as Newark New Jersey where I lived for several years, and votes are being illegally "cured", meaning they are being completed or filled in or corrected if they have been filled out improperly, and these are illegal votes. These votes have been tampered with by democrats in heavily Democrats strongholds and then suddenly overnight Biden is ahead after being behind by 790,000 votes a few hours earlier in Pennsylvania. On a smaller scale due to a smaller population the same exact thing happened in Wisconsin and Michigan the same exact night. So many eyewitness accounts of ballots going through shenanigans, nobody knows who filled out the ballots, where they were sent in from because the envelopes are discarded after they are opened, no signature verification at all, and no residency requirements being met for thousands and thousands of voters... in Nevada for example 3,605 voters turned out to be homeless shelter inhabitants in Los Angeles county, who filled out the ballots and sent them back to Las Vegas. They have hundreds and hundreds of examples of things like this. And this is going to be a very long and painful process. But the Democrats are not allowed to hijack the election with these kinds of shenanigans. Literally hundreds of millions of mail in ballots were sent out.... What could possibly go wrong?
    Saw it on ‘YouTube’ did ya . Hey a dead Republican..a dead one.. was elected to office in South Dakota yesterday so I know all about possible glitches and snafus.
    I saw the Apollo 11 launch on Youtube, it was real. I saw the debates on YOUtube, they were real. I saw the Usyk fight on YOutube, it was real. So yeah, I saw it on YOutube, and...........

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And the process has been illegal and corrupt according to whom? There's lots of talk about lawsuits. What proof has been presented? Specifics. Let's talk specifics. Enough of the vague, incendiary rhetoric Trump throws out there like so much red meat for his hounds to devour. Let's talk sound, solid facts.

Trump has been yelling "foul" for months leading up to the election. Maybe like Pavlov's dogs... his fans have finally become conditioned.
    Neither you nor I have seen anyting in person, it all must come from eyewitness accounts and videos they took, right? I have never met Trump in person, so if someone asked me to prove specifically that he exists, I sadly couldn't. Asking for proof is a tough one, it can even get as frustrating as arguing for proof, as we have done ad nauseum on another thread, about if the Earth is flat or whatever shape. NONE of us have drifted up into the ionosphere, then the troposphere, then the stratosphere to personally film anything and then even if we DID and we put it on YOuutbe, others would be saying "so you saw it on Youtube, did ya?"

Well where else is anyone gonna see it, if they dont see it in person, as it happens live? The proof you are asking for I guess will be determined in a court of law.
    So I suppose like in any legal case, at this stage, they are claims/torts/allegations/accusations. So no proof in the legal sense can be provided at this juncture.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither you nor I have seen anyting in person, it all must come from eyewitness accounts and videos they took, right? I have never met Trump in person, so if someone asked me to prove specifically that he exists, I sadly couldn't. Asking for proof is a tough one, it can even get as frustrating as arguing for proof, as we have done ad nauseum on another thread, about if the Earth is flat or whatever shape. NONE of us have drifted up into the ionosphere, then the troposphere, then the stratosphere to personally film anything and then even if we DID and we put it on YOuutbe, others would be saying "so you saw it on Youtube, did ya?"

Well where else is anyone gonna see it, if they dont see it in person, as it happens live? The proof you are asking for I guess will be determined in a court of law.
    So I suppose like in any legal case, at this stage, they are claims/torts/allegations/accusations. So no proof in the legal sense can be provided at this juncture.

Well.... THIS guy did.

But he never came back.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I voted for Jo Jorgensen.... So it's not because I don't like the result. It's because in the middle of the night in Wisconsin and Michigan in Pennsylvania there have been numerous eyewitness accounts there are even some videos of it on YouTube which I have seen, of cartons and cartons of ballots coming in like 3:45 in the morning or 4:45 in the morning after all the counting had stopped, and suddenly there were 265, 000 votes for Biden only in one chunk for example, or suddenly 126,000 votes all for Joe Biden for example from one neighborhood of one county in Pennsylvania.

Everybody knows that Philadelphia and Detroit are purely Democratic run cities for the past 125 years, about as crooked as Newark New Jersey where I lived for several years, and votes are being illegally "cured", meaning they are being completed or filled in or corrected if they have been filled out improperly, and these are illegal votes. These votes have been tampered with by democrats in heavily Democrats strongholds and then suddenly overnight Biden is ahead after being behind by 790,000 votes a few hours earlier in Pennsylvania. On a smaller scale due to a smaller population the same exact thing happened in Wisconsin and Michigan the same exact night. So many eyewitness accounts of ballots going through shenanigans, nobody knows who filled out the ballots, where they were sent in from because the envelopes are discarded after they are opened, no signature verification at all, and no residency requirements being met for thousands and thousands of voters... in Nevada for example 3,605 voters turned out to be homeless shelter inhabitants in Los Angeles county, who filled out the ballots and sent them back to Las Vegas. They have hundreds and hundreds of examples of things like this. And this is going to be a very long and painful process. But the Democrats are not allowed to hijack the election with these kinds of shenanigans. Literally hundreds of millions of mail in ballots were sent out.... What could possibly go wrong?
    Saw it on ‘YouTube’ did ya . Hey a dead Republican..a dead one.. was elected to office in South Dakota yesterday so I know all about possible glitches and snafus.
    I saw the Apollo 11 launch on Youtube, it was real. I saw the debates on YOUtube, they were real. I saw the Usyk fight on YOutube, it was real. So yeah, I saw it on YOutube, and...........
    Earths flat dude. Anyone with commonsense and objectivity knows that, come on man. A glass of water told me that once. Pfft.

But really though where do you get that curing a vote is illegal? Every single State is different with election protocols and procedures and a State determines such. And so goes County to County. Some require same day fix and some do not. To my knowledge you have around 18-20 States that have curing. It's not something willy nilly where just anyone can fix it, many require a signed affidavit and dictate how the individual voter can 'fix' a problem. It's actually if anything a tool in place..best that I can tell..that requires the voter to provide accurate-required information for their vote to be counted. Each gives a certain amount of time and contacts them in different ways but they require you to fix your screw up and it's also making sure every voters get the opportunity per their right to count. Again, these are the exception rather than the norm.

Thread Information