Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

This article is 10 days old, yet still says it best...

https://apnews.com/article/fraud-cla...43ebe66a29f7e8

"Fraud claims aimed in part at keeping Trump base loyal"

Some excerpts from the article...

"The Trump campaign’s strategy to file a barrage of lawsuits challenging President-elect Joe Biden’s win is more about providing President Donald Trump with an off-ramp for a loss he can’t quite grasp and less about changing the election’s outcome, according to senior officials, campaign aides and allies who spoke to The Associated Press."

An "off-ramp." Great analogy. It's not about changing the election's outcome. It's about saving face and keeping his loyal base. This is so fucking transparent is hilarious. Of course, his fans have swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker. LMFAO!!

Another one...

"Trump aides and allies also acknowledged privately the legal fights would — at best — forestall the inevitable, and some had deep reservations about the president’s attempts to undermine faith in the vote. But they said Trump and a core group of allies were aiming to keep his loyal base of supporters on his side even in defeat."

Wow. So basically, Jim Jones aides knew they were giving his fans cyanide-laced Kool-Aid, but fuck it..... they were "aiming to keep his loyal base of supporters on his side even in...." DEATH.

I could go on, but what's the point.

This fucking brainwash has REALLY done it's job. You see it here... you see it on Facebook... you see it out on the street. DAMN... this Trump dude is GOOD.

So it's a lose-lose situation for Joe Biden. Even if the courts end up throwing out all of Trump the Puppeteer's bogus challenges..... it'll never be accepted by the loyal base and Trump's Minions in Congress. Even if the millions of dollars being spent in frivolous, no-hope lawsuits..... when the outcome is 100% certain to certify Trump's fucking DEFEAT..... Trump will keep his ego relatively undamaged, and fans will still love him..... because he didn't "really lose". It was (cough)..... "stolen" from him.

What a way to start a new Presidential term.

This goes BEYOND the "not my President" cries of hysterical Democrats back in 2016. This is a sham being pulled over the American public's eyes... and one certain to PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE DEMOCRATIC VOTE PROCESS from here on out. After all.... why should ANY election be exempt from this circus atmosphere moving forward?

It's bad enough we had to suffer the whole four years with this fucker in the White House. Now he lost and doesn't want to admit it. Everyone is supposed to walk on eggshells around the issue... or else they get fired or discredited. The whole fucking Trump campaign has been about making Biden look as bad as possible. Again... I'm not a Biden fan... but IMO I'd rather vote for a rotting carcass than to vote for such a despicable human being as Donald Trump. Once he's out of the White House, I can only hope they make his life hell from a legal standpoint. A message has to be given.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Just wondering how Trump's 2016 Presidential term started....I seem to have forgotten.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Just wondering how Trump's 2016 Presidential term started....I seem to have forgotten.

I'll oblige.

It started with Hillary (ugh!) Clinton conceding defeat immediately after the election... and Obama having Trump over at the White House and commencing transition of power immediately after that.

El Kabong Guest

I'll oblige.

It started with Hillary (ugh!) Clinton conceding defeat immediately after the election... and Obama having Trump over at the White House and commencing transition of power immediately after that.
    Sure you're not leaving anything out?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll oblige.

Plenty.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll oblige.

Nothing that fits the apples-to-apples comparison we should be making. Bringing up anything else is beside the point.

Fact is the losing candidate conceded immediately... and the transition of power wasn't hampered in any way.

At least admit that much.

No arguments are 100-0 in either direction.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here... I'll give you all a hand.

Hillary lost to Trump in 2016 and immediately conceded.

We ok on that? Or is that going to be contested also?

Obama... as much as he must have HATED to see Trump on the opposite chair in the White House... went through with all the necessary motions for a normal transition of power.

We ok on that also? Oh... is this where you're going to bring up how the left made things soooo difficult for him from Day One?

Sorry... we haven't gotten to that point yet.

Biden will surely face all the right's wrath..... PLUS the added bonus of EX-president Trump throwing tacks and stumbling blocks every step of the way.

Back to my original point...... What a way to start a new Presidential term.

Oh... and BTW... about that slogan printed on millions upon millions of hats....

Just how is America supposed to be "great again" now? By continuing to throw a monkey wrench in the basic core of the democratic election process?

By being totally disruptive and destructive for the next four years..... completely out of SPITE??

Is THAT how America should be on its way to being great again?

Or does that only work if Trump is allowed to continue his dictatorial reign......... almost 80 million voters be damned?

I can't wait for Eviction Day.

El Kabong Guest

Obama... as much as he must have HATED to see Trump on the opposite chair in the White House... went through with all the necessary motions for a normal transition of power.

We ok on that also? Oh... is this where you're going to bring up how the left made things soooo difficult for him from Day One?

Biden will surely face all the right's wrath..... PLUS the added bonus of EX-president Trump throwing tacks and stumbling blocks every step of the way.

Oh... and BTW... about that slogan printed on millions upon millions of hats....

Just how is America supposed to be "great again" now? By continuing to throw a monkey wrench in the basic core of the democratic election process?

By being totally disruptive and destructive for the next four years..... completely out of SPITE??

Or does that only work if Trump is allowed to continue his dictatorial reign......... almost 80 million voters be damned?

Gonna have to disagree with you there

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gonna have to disagree with you there

Ok let's forget the last part, after "Oh... and BTW". That's strictly my opinion, after all.

But before that... do you disagree? And with what part?

El Kabong Guest

Ok let's forget the last part, after "Oh... and BTW". That's strictly my opinion, after all.

This part right here: Obama... as much as he must have HATED to see Trump on the opposite chair in the White House... went through with all the necessary motions for a normal transition of power.

Spying, FISA warrants, needless parades of hearings, attempting to stitch up Trump Administration officials for bogus reasons.....isn't a "normal transition of power", but that toothpaste is well out of the tube so I'd get comfortable with a bit of tumult for the time being.

People can ignore it, they can hate it, they can do whatever......it won't matter a hill of beans one way or the other but it'll get settled.

At the VERY least, the absolute VERY least Trump is President until 1/20/21....count down the days if you like. I don't mind, but it ain't gonna be a single solitary second before then.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This part right here: Obama... as much as he must have HATED to see Trump on the opposite chair in the White House... went through with all the necessary motions for a normal transition of power.

Spying, FISA warrants, needless parades of hearings, attempting to stitch up Trump Administration officials for bogus reasons.....isn't a "normal transition of power", but that toothpaste is well out of the tube so I'd get comfortable with a bit of tumult for the time being.

People can ignore it, they can hate it, they can do whatever......it won't matter a hill of beans one way or the other but it'll get settled.

At the VERY least, the absolute VERY least Trump is President until 1/20/21....count down the days if you like. I don't mind, but it ain't gonna be a single solitary second before then.

A lot of what you mention happened AFTER the transition period, but whatever.......

Here, to drive the point home, is a day-by-day comparison of the last two transitions:

https://www.businessinsider.com/time...-obama-2020-11

"A day-by-day timeline of how Trump is blocking the kind of presidential transition he got from Biden and Obama"

Nothing like the facts to bring reality back into focus... no matter how ugly.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rearguing 2016 while the will of the voters and working to undermine democracy to overturn a free election in plain wide open sight. Tell me how many shouts from the balconies of unamerican treason would you hear if it were Obama directly inserting himself with phone conversations and meetings with Democrat State legislators at the WH while courts cases and vote certification are still in process. That is election interference, intimidation and it is a crime. It's not hyperbole, it's a fact. The tattered remnants of this Administration and Lindsey Graham are trashing the will of the people and trashing Democracy.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that Lindsey Graham is still an elected official of the U.S. government is one of the most nauseating facts today.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There better be a very massive military deployment on the streets of America when scotus rules in favor of Trump and the left melts down worse than 2016 and burns every city to the ground

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Brock... breaking news.

Georgia's recount is finished and Biden has AGAIN been certified the winner.

Maybe they can recount the recount. What do you think?

Thread Information