Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Odd how the Clinton Foundation seems to have lost almost $50m since 2016...why the losses?
    It's easy to find out Lyle. The Clinton Foundation publishes its financial records every year. Every penny in, every penny out. The charities watchdog rates the probity of various charities and foundations and gives the Clinton Foundation the same rating it gives to the American Red Cross.

Post a link to whatever bullshit article is making whatever claims they're making about this. See if the article mentions anywhere that it's possible to find out what they're claiming is some criminal activity is accurate or not by checking the foundation records.

Once again, Trump and his family have been banned for life for ever operating or sitting on the board of any kind of charity or charitable foundation after they admitted a whole bunch of fraudulent behaviour that they paid millions of dollars to settle to avoid various indictments for various kinds of fraud after the charity records they'd managed to keep hidden for years were brought to light.

The Clintons have shown every penny in and out of their foundation since its inception. It's all posted on the internet. No criminal investigations, no multimillion dollar settlements to avoid fraud indictments, no lifetime bans from operating or sitting on the board of charities.

El Kabong Guest

An editorial board of the New York Times (hey those are YOUR PEOPLE Kirk) wrote: "With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible 'co-conspirator' in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news."

Dana Milbank of the Washington Post (more of YOUR PEOPLE Kirk) stated: "The Rosen affair is as flagrant an assault on civil liberties as anything done by George W. Bush’s administration, and it uses technology to silence critics in a way Richard Nixon could only have dreamed of. To treat a reporter as a criminal for doing his job — seeking out information the government doesn’t want made public — deprives Americans of the First Amendment freedom on which all other constitutional rights are based."

Did you miss those days of reading sweetheart? Were you out sick?

And that doesn't even get to the intimidation and downright STASI tactics of how Obama treated the AP and also Kim Strassle....but hey different rules for a different day and a different President.

All of the reports aren't out yet, I assume there will be indictments eventually, feel free to mock and gloat until then.....but if indictments DO come, well don't go begging for mercy

Vindman DID lie under oath and it's proven by his testimony. First off Vindman said "I don't know the whistleblower" and THEN Vindman said he spoke to 2 people about "the call" one of those people was that Less Nessman looking motherfucker George Kent and the other guy he "wouldn't name" and then Rep. Schiff scolded Rep. Jordan for attempting to discern who the whistleblower was. Soooo either you're extremely naive or you don't want to accept that the other person Vindman told was the whistleblower which is quite obvious.

As for your stuff on Sondland...well buddy you really should have watched his testimony, because homeboy got SMOKED.

No soup for you, thanks for playing buh bye

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An editorial board of the New York Times (hey those are YOUR PEOPLE Kirk) wrote: "With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible 'co-conspirator' in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news."

Dana Milbank of the Washington Post (more of YOUR PEOPLE Kirk) stated: "The Rosen affair is as flagrant an assault on civil liberties as anything done by George W. Bush’s administration, and it uses technology to silence critics in a way Richard Nixon could only have dreamed of. To treat a reporter as a criminal for doing his job — seeking out information the government doesn’t want made public — deprives Americans of the First Amendment freedom on which all other constitutional rights are based."

And that doesn't even get to the intimidation and downright STASI tactics of how Obama treated the AP and also Kim Strassle....but hey different rules for a different day and a different President.

All of the reports aren't out yet, I assume there will be indictments eventually, feel free to mock and gloat until then.....but if indictments DO come, well don't go begging for mercy

Vindman DID lie under oath and it's proven by his testimony. First off Vindman said "I don't know the whistleblower" and THEN Vindman said he spoke to 2 people about "the call" one of those people was that Less Nessman looking motherfucker George Kent and the other guy he "wouldn't name" and then Rep. Schiff scolded Rep. Jordan for attempting to discern who the whistleblower was. Soooo either you're extremely naive or you don't want to accept that the other person Vindman told was the whistleblower which is quite obvious.

As for your stuff on Sondland...well buddy you really should have watched his testimony, because homeboy got SMOKED.

Once again goldfish boy Obama didn't go after any whistleblower who obeyed the rules about blowing the whistle on something bad happening in the US government. The examples you quote are people in government leaking to the media. Every administration since the start of the cold war has gone after people who leak to the media. I told you if you think you have an example read my question again. You didn't understand it then and there's a good chance you still don't understand it now.

Here it is again in simple terms. The current whistleblower followed the rules. The people you listed leaked to the media which is against the law. Can you see the difference?

Vindman did not lie. Produce actual quotes from the transcripts with the whole context of the questions and I'll make you look like a fucking idiot yet again. Go ahead goldfish brain, make my day.

As far as Sondland goes just look at the Drudge Report, the biggest conservative website on the internet, the site that sets the agenda for Fox news and everybody else:

http://drudgereport.com/

Here's the Republican special counsel who went after Clinton:

Former independent counsel and Fox News contributor Ken Starr argued that EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland’s public testimony Wednesday was a “bombshell” day.
    During an interview on Fox News during a break in the hearing, Starr reacted to Sondland’s testimony by saying that the news “doesn’t look good” for President Trump.

[...]

Starr added that “there will be articles of impeachment” and that Sondland’s testimony “has been one of those bombshell days.”
    “I think we’ve known that. It was just confirmed today and then, substantively, what we heard from [Schiff] just now is: It’s over. We now know — this is his position — we now know that the President in fact committed the crime of bribery,” Starr said.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/k...imony-reaction

El Kabong Guest

So Vindman "doesn't know the whistleblower" but can't name the other guy he talked to about the call because the whistleblower is guaranteed immunity....which means he knows who the whistleblower is and he's just lied about that.

No harm in saying "Yes I know who the whistleblower is" since members of Congress can't ask about him due to Chairman Schiff's ruling on the matter.....that seems easier than lying to Congress, but hey whatever floats your boat.

And then there's this....

I agree with Drudge, Sondland did indeed "drop bombs". One could say his entire testimony was a bomb.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Vindman "doesn't know the whistleblower" but can't name the other guy he talked to about the call because the whistleblower is guaranteed immunity....which means he knows who the whistleblower is and he's just lied about that.

No harm in saying "Yes I know who the whistleblower is" since members of Congress can't ask about him due to Chairman Schiff's ruling on the matter.....that seems easier than lying to Congress, but hey whatever floats your boat.

And then there's this....

I agree with Drudge, Sondland did indeed "drop bombs". One could say his entire testimony was a bomb.

Put the quotes up Lyle. If Vindman had lied maybe it would have made a headline somewhere? Fox News maybe? It would have been the biggest story in America at least until Sondland testified today. Trump would have delighted in taking Vindman's security clearance away. It would have been a huge victory for Trump. But it didn't happen because he didn't lie.

Nobody except a couple of right wing bullshitter journalists are claiming he lied and if you post what I told you to I'll show you how you got fooled by them. There really are some people you can fool all of the time and of course you're one of them.

In the meantime until you actually post the sections of transcript (no videos) there's this:

https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-de...195658951.html

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Put the quotes up Lyle. If Vindman had lied maybe it would have made a headline somewhere? Fox News maybe? It would have been the biggest story in America at least until Sondland testified today. Trump would have delighted in taking Vindman's security clearance away. It would have been a huge victory for Trump. But it didn't happen because he didn't lie.

Nobody except a couple of right wing bullshitter journalists are claiming he lied and if you post what I told you to I'll show you how you got fooled by them. There really are some people you can fool all of the time and of course you're one of them.

In the meantime until you actually post the sections of transcript (no videos) there's this:

https://news.yahoo.com/ilhan-omar-de...195658951.html
    Kirkland, I put the video up, the quotes are in the video, you can see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears Vindman lie.....watch it don't watch it I don't care. Your complaints don't impact me....cry harder maybe?

Ah Ilhan Omar is in the news eh? While I'm glad she hasn't been physically harmed, she's a brother marrying criminal (immigration fraud...kind of a big deal) adulteress sooooo I guess this is the best news piece she'll have on her for a while

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ouch now that's a t shirt from a t shirt if I've every seen one. Roger Stone has a very irritating face. Might be those goofy hipster dipster shades he always wears. Was sure coincidental that on the same day Stone was found guilty on multiple counts Trump disregarded, the third time, Pentagon officials and interjected himself to pardon an ex U.S soldier for war crimes aka ordering the killing of unarmed civilians thus tossing out the guilty verdict reached by a jury in a Military court.

Asked the question a few pages back about other news regarding new accomplishment and successful Trump policy moved forward but I'm still digging. Did see Clinton give Trump some excellent advice during the impeachment process...keep doing your job.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once again goldfish boy Obama didn't go after any whistleblower who obeyed the rules about blowing the whistle on something bad happening in the US government. The examples you quote are people in government leaking to the media. Every administration since the start of the cold war has gone after people who leak to the media. I told you if you think you have an example read my question again. You didn't understand it then and there's a good chance you still don't understand it now.

Here it is again in simple terms. The current whistleblower followed the rules. The people you listed leaked to the media which is against the law. Can you see the difference?

Vindman did not lie. Produce actual quotes from the transcripts with the whole context of the questions and I'll make you look like a fucking idiot yet again. Go ahead goldfish brain, make my day.

As far as Sondland goes just look at the Drudge Report, the biggest conservative website on the internet, the site that sets the agenda for Fox news and everybody else:

http://drudgereport.com/

Here's the Republican special counsel who went after Clinton:

Former independent counsel and Fox News contributor Ken Starr argued that EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland’s public testimony Wednesday was a “bombshell” day.
    During an interview on Fox News during a break in the hearing, Starr reacted to Sondland’s testimony by saying that the news “doesn’t look good” for President Trump.

[...]

Starr added that “there will be articles of impeachment” and that Sondland’s testimony “has been one of those bombshell days.”
    “I think we’ve known that. It was just confirmed today and then, substantively, what we heard from [Schiff] just now is: It’s over. We now know — this is his position — we now know that the President in fact committed the crime of bribery,” Starr said.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/k...imony-reaction
    That was early on Kirk. His tune started changing when it was found much of this was Sondlands interpretation of events no solid proof. No blue dress with DNA on it. Keep chipping away Kirk I know you have a lot riding on this in England and although you fluffed the entire Russian asset shit you might be right someday.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump did nothing wrong.

End of story.

Arrest Schiff. This crap should be illegal.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait I found other news. So in the new quarterly report the Pentagon IG finds pulling out of Syria has strengthened the Islamic State and increased it's ability to plan attacks abroad. Nope, never saw that coming. In other news Trump going to Walter Reed was supremely overblown. Total non news for me though it's believable that he may need an out patient procedure to remove the eager noses Mitch McConnel and Graham from his arse. Also in other news Steven Miller is a racist ass shat, who knew . Seriously...someone rip off some current NEW positive achievments. I've said it 100 times, one of the biggest weaknesses of this Administration is basic messaging. Why? Because Trump needs it to be about him 24-7. Still waiting on a nifty Health care plan . Annnnd just sent the IRS another 300 bucks in fines. P.S..the penalty STILL exists.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're all still waiting for a LAW that Trump BROKE.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    We're all still waiting for a LAW that Trump BROKE.
    You don't have to break a LAW to be impeached Frenchy.

Now gimme some great new policy achievement, and I'm genuinely asking because I want to know. I know they were set to do something on vaping but then Trump said never mind. Still not clear on that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But you are right Kirk, during the morning session Schiff was in his glory. He thought he had Trump. Sadly it soon fell apart and we are left seeing this is just a readjustment after your people were wrong about Trump being a Russian agent. Maybe if schiff lied a bit more when he first pretended to read the transcript more people would have joined in. Your joy in the Drudge quote shows how you lack any critical thinking. I bet if someone writes shit down for you to do you do it well, god forbid you need to think for yourself

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

btw...who are all of the people in the background milling about and casually talking it up with laptops. They holding these hearings in a Public Library ffs? Yesterday there was some gal coughing all over and blowing here nose

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Wait I found other news. So in the new quarterly report the Pentagon IG finds pulling out of Syria has strengthened the Islamic State and increased it's ability to plan attacks abroad. Nope, never saw that coming. In other news Trump going to Walter Reed was supremely overblown. Total non news for me though it's believable that he may need an out patient procedure to remove the eager noses Mitch McConnel and Graham from his arse. Also in other news Steven Miller is a racist ass shat, who knew . Seriously...someone rip off some current NEW positive achievments. I've said it 100 times, one of the biggest weaknesses of this Administration is basic messaging. Why? Because Trump needs it to be about him 24-7. Still waiting on a nifty Health care plan . Annnnd just sent the IRS another 300 bucks in fines. P.S..the penalty STILL exists.
    There are loads of them already in European countries. Of course they have the capacity to attack at any time. It is why they should not be in the UK given council housing, but be in Middle Eastern prisons facing whatever justice is given there.

Thread Information