Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I am vacillating between thinking that HRC will be running and that on the other hand she will not want to risk being a three-time loser because then she could never ever live that down especially after how she lost in 2016, which hurt her badly enough

What if they bring out Michelle Obama? And vice President Barack Obama. Actually that's what I think they are going to do it just came to me right now as I am typing this

I believe I am the first person in the world to come up with that possible ticket. Yeah that's what they'll do they will run Michelle as president and Barack as vice president

They will make that announcement on August 1st or maybe July 4th for the patriotic effect of it
    That would be so funny and stranger things have happened.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The social climate in this country right now is like a live electrical wire sparking.

Any public statements really need to be proofread and thought out carefully if you are going in front of a microphone and you are a senator whether it is a state senator or whatever

It is appalling given this extremely frazzled psychological and emotional climate that we have right now with the double whammy of coronavirus and George Floyd, that someone of such high visibility speaking in front of thousands if not millions, would not be able to stop himself in the middle of that ridiculous and hurtful sentence, you know it doesn't take much to catch yourself in the middle of a sentence and say well let me rephrase this or make a quick pivot out of the potential disaster by restating it or something

Which leads one to sort of leaning towards the conclusion, that perhaps these things are slipping out of the mouths of people who subconsciously hold racist views, and that is why they can literally complete full sentences in front of millions of people without batting an eyelash. They simply are not aware of how entrenched these views and stereotypes are in their own minds

Guarantee if nobody had called him out on it he would not be correcting what he said the following day. Gee, how convenient
    Then what a glorious thing it is to have Joe Biden running right?

Come on with the cut and splice . The key phrase was 'worldwide' and the non comparable technologies he went on to explain. He's wasn't comparing the men at all.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    The social climate in this country right now is like a live electrical wire sparking.

Any public statements really need to be proofread and thought out carefully if you are going in front of a microphone and you are a senator whether it is a state senator or whatever

It is appalling given this extremely frazzled psychological and emotional climate that we have right now with the double whammy of coronavirus and George Floyd, that someone of such high visibility speaking in front of thousands if not millions, would not be able to stop himself in the middle of that ridiculous and hurtful sentence, you know it doesn't take much to catch yourself in the middle of a sentence and say well let me rephrase this or make a quick pivot out of the potential disaster by restating it or something

Which leads one to sort of leaning towards the conclusion, that perhaps these things are slipping out of the mouths of people who subconsciously hold racist views, and that is why they can literally complete full sentences in front of millions of people without batting an eyelash. They simply are not aware of how entrenched these views and stereotypes are in their own minds

Guarantee if nobody had called him out on it he would not be correcting what he said the following day. Gee, how convenient

Come on with the cut and splice . The key phrase was 'worldwide' and the non comparable technologies he went on to explain. He's wasn't comparing the men at all.
    Doesn’t matter he probably forgot by now anyway

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Doesn’t matter he probably forgot by now anyway
    Probably?
    He can't remember who he talks to- in reel time!

If Biden read this thread and responded to you. Id wager he'd start off calling you Beanz, then Slimtrae...he might remember the word walrus...not sure if he could associate it with a user as opposed to a comment from a user- not named walrus.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-18-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Serious question, so I guess that means I'll just await the verbal assault from Beanz and remain waiting on an actual response.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Serious question, so I guess that means I'll just await the verbal assault from Beanz and remain waiting on an actual response.
    It doesn’t matter, if the quote is good enough that’s all people need. They just parrot it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

What the actual fuck? ha! Your bloody cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Are you trying to tell me that his Presidency has not been defined by attacking others, insults and hate?

Crumbs

here are 598 for starters

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...r-insults.html
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Are you trying to tell me that his Presidency has not been defined by attacking others, insults and hate?

Crumbs

If Trump wants to insult someone he'll do it, he's good at it, but when it comes to measuring Trump's success as President it's not about the sick burns he has unleashed on people, it's about how good he is at the job. And he's very good at being President. So good in fact he'll win another term in office quite easily. The economy is ready to roar back into action any chance it gets, it was doing so well prior to this Chinese virus it was almost unbelievable. Everyone was employed, everyone was making good money, and of course now since it's an election year a bunch of bullshit has to happen in order to attempt to torpedo Trump again because the Dems failed the first several times.

But hey if you think I like Trump just because he dunks on libs, that's your prerogative.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Crumbs

I insult you all the time, but I don't particularly hate you. I feel sorry for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Guess he needs this right now after the bad week of SCOTUS knock backs. New drinking game, take a shot after every insult and mistruth. Better leave your keys with a friend. I'm looking for policy and forward thinking here with this 'rally' speech. Not exactly a uuge turn out it looks. 91% approval at the VA? Does that include veterans in mass. Time for a shot.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 06-21-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Crumbs

I insult you all the time, but I don't particularly hate you. I feel sorry for you.
    I remember back when bffbeaner scolded me when I posted in the British news section thread. I had no right talking about her majesty’s politics because I didn’t live in England.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Crumbs

I remember back when bffbeaner scolded me when I posted in the British news section thread. I had no right talking about her majesty’s politics because I didn’t live in England.
    Are you suggesting he is a hypocrite? Yep. The British are a bit bonkers lately in general. They riot over deaths that happen in your country now. Spontaneous too apparently. 'Democracy in action' says Beaner who does not understand Democracy, Nazism, or Fascism. He knows Antifa though.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make America Hate Again

As evidenced by?

Crumbs

Are you suggesting he is a hypocrite? Yep. The British are a bit bonkers lately in general. They riot over deaths that happen in your country now. Spontaneous too apparently. 'Democracy in action' says Beaner who does not understand Democracy, Nazism, or Fascism. He knows Antifa though.
    Yes I am. He really freaked out about Americans mentioning any political issues in England and was quite spastic about it. He would be very insulting to anyone who broke that rule he made. But zoom here he is talking about the US everyday. It’s fine he can speak on what he wishes I just wonder puts that together in his head.

I do find it a bit strange the world picks this event to get together on but won’t bother with genocides or racism in so many parts of the world. I’m not saying protests aren’t justified it’s just odd how so much in the world is overlooked, it’s almost like the people living in certain regions don’t matter.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles weren’t you chastised for talking about British politics as you aren’t a “true British” person any longer

Thread Information