Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So I’m not clear, after a few years of you guys posting about trump, do you like him or not?

I started with hope... drifted toward indifference... and have moved onto intense dislike.
    When you get to this point let me know, I’ll stop attending our meetings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...upporters.html
    It's interesting. Google "car runs into protesters". Don't enter names or parties and I literally came up with a righty Trumper thumper hit by some 40 year old gal, a poor ol lefty gal being hit by a big truck that stopped..then proceeding to run her over, a cop car running into a crowd and a random copper riding his bicycle over someone's head. Seems it's a pattern...lock them all up.

Know what's sad..wasn't only 2-3 years ago or less that when we heard 'car runs into crowd of people' we immediately associated it with some terrorist nutter hoping a sidewalk on purpose OR some granny ma who mistook the gas for the brake pedal and plowed through Cracker Barrel.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Worse when you see a 70K tax write off for hair products . Those windy days can be a real biatch.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...taxes.amp.html

It’s just odd. In 2016 NYT already quoted trump on not paying taxes. So what is the news here. He took advantage of a massive loss (ya you lose when you take chances I have) I kinda think they were hoping to find something more in his taxes. Why don’t they print the returns? That means the IRS has already seen them. Where is the Russia connection? Where is the payout to stormy Daniels?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s just odd. In 2016 NYT already quoted trump on not paying taxes. So what is the news here. He took advantage of a massive loss (ya you lose when you take chances I have) I kinda think they were hoping to find something more in his taxes. Why don’t they print the returns? That means the IRS has already seen them. Where is the Russia connection? Where is the payout to stormy Daniels?

Couldn't read the article, as I'm too cheap to pay $1 a week for the NYT but yeah... Trump's taxes (or lack thereof) is old news. TBH, I just think the media is desperately jumping on any issue (new or old... warranted or not) in order to make Trump look bad. That being said... the taxes fall under the categories of "old news", but yeah... "warranted." No amount of spinning gets Trump off the hook for basically avoiding taxes which in his mind "makes him smart." Wonderful example for the Billionaires Club of America. If the amounts being splattered all over the news are true..... oh yeah.... Trump should definitely thump his chest about that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couldn't read the article, as I'm too cheap to pay $1 a week for the NYT but yeah... Trump's taxes (or lack thereof) is old news. TBH, I just think the media is desperately jumping on any issue (new or old... warranted or not) in order to make Trump look bad. That being said... the taxes fall under the categories of "old news", but yeah... "warranted." No amount of spinning gets Trump off the hook for basically avoiding taxes which in his mind "makes him smart." Wonderful example for the Billionaires Club of America. If the amounts being splattered all over the news are true..... oh yeah.... Trump should definitely thump his chest about that.
    Oh shoot I hate that. I was able to read it simply enough must have one of those “one free reads” and your done. Billionaires (if Trump is a billionaire) not paying taxes is a disturbing but if he took a 900 million dollar loss and is spreading that out to cover his taxes it’s just a loop hope written in the law, of which I guess there are many when you are at that level. Who wrote that law? I honestly don’t know how it works when you are at that level. I have a hard time trying to decide what’s worse, wealthy not paying taxes or politicians who sit in office for 30 years or so and build a net worth off 100 million. Welcome to the US

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I scored the fight 117-112 for Trump. I deducted 2 points from him for interrupting incessantly after repeated warnings by the ref. But he still won 115-112

Seriously Biden needed to spend a good 6 months in Queens on the streets learning to dominate conversations. He just isn't a good enough debater.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmmm how do we process this

https://apple.news/A2esFj90ZTj25XhDz3TQ6FQ

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh shoot I hate that. I was able to read it simply enough must have one of those “one free reads” and your done. Billionaires (if Trump is a billionaire) not paying taxes is a disturbing but if he took a 900 million dollar loss and is spreading that out to cover his taxes it’s just a loop hope written in the law, of which I guess there are many when you are at that level. Who wrote that law? I honestly don’t know how it works when you are at that level. I have a hard time trying to decide what’s worse, wealthy not paying taxes or politicians who sit in office for 30 years or so and build a net worth off 100 million. Welcome to the US
    It is not the media 'jumping on any issue'. It is the media doing their job. Amazing that Wally is having a hard time deciding the difference between willfully breaking the law and robbing the country by avoiding paying taxes, calling Wallys fallen former brothers in arms 'losers', encouraging facist racist thugs to arm themselves and intimidate voters and someone declaring their taxes and speakng out against violent extremists.

Nuts
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

It is not the media 'jumping on any issue'. It is the media doing their job. Amazing that Wally is having a hard time deciding the difference between willfully breaking the law and robbing the country by avoiding paying taxes, calling Wallys fallen former brothers in arms 'losers', encouraging facist racist thugs to arm themselves and intimidate voters and someone declaring their taxes and speakng out against violent extremists.

Nuts
    Is it hard work for you to continue being that fucking stupid or does it just come naturally to you? I think it's got to come naturally because if it was hard work you wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad they made trump call out racism, he hasn’t done that before, and many times before. Why is BFF beaner mentioning me again, didn’t he chastise next for mentioning him? Beaner, we don’t want the drama, just speak for yourself, or your group, no need to mention me buddy

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Nuts
    Is it hard work for you to continue being that fucking stupid or does it just come naturally to you? I think it's got to come naturally because if it was hard work you wouldn't have anything to do with it.

That is your first response on your return and i am the angry one?

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why wouldnt Trump just say the words : I CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMISM.... ? After saying that, he couldve then sailed right into Antifa and looked balanced and even-handed. All he had to do was say it. It would have looked fair and cooperative. "Of course I condemn white supremism, and I condemn ANY supremism as well." Thats all it would take. Now they are calling him out on his refusal to say it ON A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THAT IS BEING WATCHED BY A HELLUVA LOT MORE PEOPLE THAN HIS PRESS CONFERENCES. Shit, if he'd said that, whats he worried about, why cant he ever just acquiesce a little bit, he might even GAIN votes by showing that kind of willingness and evenhandedness.

Like I said, he won the debate in my eyes, I scored it 117-112 but I deducted 2 points for interrupting INCESSANTLY. And that was after the referee warned him 4 or 5 times. So in the end he won it 115-112, but I do think his team tells him to chill out a bit on those interruptions. Damn.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

clearly he said it nearly 20 times in that video IN 2016, 2017 and 2019. But politicians often have to repeat again and again, that is their job, to repeat and to repeat patiently even IF they have said it before a number of times. Here it is Sept 2020, the first debate, a few weeks out, and its possible not everybody has seen that video above where he condemns it, its possible some people are on the fence about who to vote for, its possibel just hearing it again is reassuring to many, many people. etc etc.... this guy is running for re-election of the highest office in the land and probably on Earth, but he can't be assed to say it one more time? WHAT IF THEY ASK HIM THAT QUESTION IN EACH OF THE 3 DEBATES? Shouldnt he be prepared to patiently and stoically repeat it, looking into the camera, ISNT THAT HIS JOB AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF? Its not like we're in a kind of kindergarten game where you can say "I said it once, so I'm done, I'm not saying it again." Even if Trump thinks he's said it many times in the past, THIS ISNT THE PAST, THIS IS A BRAND NEW DAY AND A BRAND NEW DEBATE. You could ask "if this guy cant even repeat his answer clearly and willingly, without making it look like they are PULLING TEETH to get him to say it again, then how can he have the patience to care about everyday people in this country or abroad?"

'STAND DOWN AND STAND BY" he said to white supremacists.

***NO WONDER THEY KEEP ASKING HIM THE SAME QUESTION, BECAUSE THAT ANSWER IS FUCKED UP****

Thread Information