Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Troll?

Get the actual fuck out if here with that bollocks. (:

Ha! Seriously?

You think it's funny do you?

He has met her numerous times but apparently doesn't know anything about her being charged with sex trafficking and raping underaged children and so it is pretty obvious what his well wishes indicate.

Shut the fuck up about me or it will not go well with you is what he is saying. Your President is hanging it out there. Who else facing criminal charges has he wished well?

Stone? Flint? Manafort?

What did Cleese say about Trumps tweet? ������
    You're right, I mean it ain't like Trump has ever trolled anyone before.

I don't know what he means by it. Seems an odd choice of words, one might even say foreboding given what happened with Epstein. If we're lucky maybe we find out what he means.

Funny? Yes it's funny that both Epstein and Maxwell get arrested during Trump's first term in office when people 100% knew what they were up to for YEARS. As for the "not knowing" about the underaged girls, Trump kicked Epstein out of his Mara Lago club so SOMETHING happened. I don't know and neither do you, we can speculate about it though.

Here's Trump on Maxwell...

here's Attorney Bradley Edwards who represented Epstein's accusers on Trump

So it's all speculation as to what Trump did or was involved in.

If you get "shut up about me or else" then that's what you get from it, I mean I'm not going to tell you how you get to interpret it. I think DJT is playing it close to the vest because he's bringing down these folks, but hopefully HOPEFULLY you and I both find out the truth. I just don't want another death, I don't want another dead end, I want this stuff wiped out because I want children kept safe and I'm sure you do too. And if Trump is caught up in this, then he'll need to go too, I've got no problems with that, but that's cart very far ahead of the horse.

Roger Stone was placed under pressure to lie about Trump by the FBI.

It's FLYNN, General Flynn and I wouldn't be shocked AT ALL if Gen. Flynn comes back to serve Trump's administration as he did absolutely 0 wrong. Oh and the FBI knew full fucking well he did nothing wrong, and there will eventually be arrests and prison time for those folks involved in that.

Manafort was charged with something which happened prior to his involvement with trump's campaign and he's been treated rather harshly and will probably die in jail.

As for Cleese, he wondered what Maxwell has on Trump. I suppose he's not alone in that thought. And?

That answer it all?
    So now not only is he joshing and trolling people about something he is clearly shitting a brick over (listen to his voice in response to the question) but he is now according to you also simultaneously bringing down the very people he is apparently unaware of, but wishing well anyway?

Look how quick he is to condemn people in the most childish and vindictive manner on twitter etc and yet you don't think it odd that he wishes someone like Maxwell well?

What is it going to take for you to defend the guy come what may?

I am not suggesting that he was part of that particular horrendous enterprise but he clearly is more concerned with celebrity spats and turning on his own citizens than speaking plainly and clearly in condemning the bitch.

" I wish her well "

Does that sound like someone seeking justice for the victims and seeking to protect other children in future.

Trump does not give a shit about you. He would throw you under the bus so why do you feel the need to defend him whatever he does?

Nobody would suggest that means you support the Clintons or Biden or Dronebama (well you would insist it but nobody else would)

Give yourself a break.
    Just watch and see what happens why don't you. That's all I'm saying.
    You have been saying that for three years. It has already happened and all Trump has done is treat the swamp like a jacuzzi.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

You have been saying that for three years. It has already happened and all Trump has done is treat the swamp like a jacuzzi.
    Ok, if you say "it's already happened" you must be right. I mean Gen. Flynn is just now having charges dropped so I mean OBVIOUSLY it's all been over and done with despite new materials being made public showing the blatant illegality of what the FBI did. Surely 0 people will be held accountable for such actions.

Surely Ms. Maxwell will what? Will she testify against Trump? I mean you've just said "it's already happened" by that did you mean you've made up your mind? I didn't need to be informed of that, I already knew and have been reminded daily.

I'm just going to see things take their course and the next big events will be Durham's report and Maxwell's court case. I'd imagine Julian Assange might resurface soon as well.

El Kabong Guest

I'm going to PEACEFULLY and AMICABLY place this right here....

Trump wished Maxwell ‘well’ because of Epstein death, White House says
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/trump-...ign=SocialFlow
    White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany said Thursday that President Trump was thinking about Jeffrey Epstein’s mysterious suicide when he gave well-wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell on Tuesday.

Maxwell is jailed on federal charges of helping Epstein traffic and abuse girls, and Trump’s surprising word for her spurred conspiracy theories.

But McEnany said Trump was thinking about Epstein’s August 2019 death in custody.

“What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case and he prefers this to play out in a courtroom,” McEnany said on Fox News.

McEnany added: “This president is the president that banned Jeffrey Epstein from coming to Mar-a-Lago. This president was always on top of this, ahead of this, noting this, banning this man from his property long before this case was even being played out in the court of law.”

....I saw it, I shared it, I'm not giving my opinion on it in any other way...just putting it here in case anyone wondered.

El Kabong Guest

"tHe gODs hoNEsT TruTh aS A bIdEN!"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lets see,

16,241 lies V.S. 5 lies.................

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post

lets see,

16,241 lies V.S. 5 lies.................

I'm sure Biden has lied more than the 16,241 times you want to give him credit for. He's been in political office damn near 50 years.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you know covid is bullshit when biden who sniffs everyone hasn't got it yet
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On 22 January, Trump claimed that it “is totally under control” and is “going to be just fine”. On 2 February, he insisted he had stopped its spread by restricting travel from China. On 27 February, he said at the White House: “One day – it’s like a miracle – it will disappear.” And so it went on in what critics now say was a historic feat of denial and failure in leadership.

Covid-19 swept through New York, killing thousands of people. Trump declared himself a “wartime president” and held daily briefings in April but then reportedly “got bored” and switched emphasis to reviving the economy – seen as crucial to his re-election chances. Yet while the infection and death tolls ticked up, his approval ratings ticked down.

Now it seems the old maxim of “It’s the economy, stupid” will be replaced by “It’s the virus, stupid” as the defining issue for voters, not least because the suffering and death have a direct impact on the economy itself: Americans have filed 52.7m unemployment claims over the past four months.

Another famous campaign question, “Are you better off than you were four years ago?”, now seems purely rhetorical.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People in Afghanistan now feel sorry for Americans. Mexico now wants to build the wall to keep Americans out.

El Kabong Guest

Ted Wheeler is a useful idiot attempting to appease a mob. He took the tear gas and got heckled and if not for his security detail he would have been assaulted by his fellow travelers.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sO aRe YoU sAyInG ~ wheeler is secretly on trump's side ~

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    sO aRe YoU sAyInG ~ wheeler is secretly on trump's side ~
    LMAO no far from it. I think Ted Wheeler believes he is respected by the people rioting and he's clearly delusional. Communists have a saying "liberals get the bullet too"

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...federal-agents

It is amazing how the most vocal gun rights loudmouth on the forum who smashed the fuck out of anyone mentioning the rights of grieving parents after school shootings, who insisted he needed his guns to protect the possibility of a dangerous Government over stepping the mark, has stood back and applauded like a wet racist enabling piss rag as unmarked Government agents have kidnapped his fellow citizens from the streets of a country he clearly has no real respect for.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...federal-agents

It is amazing how the most vocal gun rights loudmouth on the forum who smashed the fuck out of anyone mentioning the rights of grieving parents after school shootings, who insisted he needed his guns to protect the possibility of a dangerous Government over stepping the mark, has stood back and applauded like a wet racist enabling piss rag as unmarked Government agents have kidnapped his fellow citizens from the streets of a country he clearly has no real respect for.
    EMOTIONS INTENSIFY

You are deranged Beanz I mean you couldn't TRY to get my views more wrong, but that's exactly what you lefties do. What are "the rights of grieving parents"? What exactly is your understanding of the inalienable rights Americans have? I'm quite curious since you seem so eager to discuss them.

If people look at Trump and see a "fascist" I can't help them. If those people wish to "violently overthrow the government" then they can't attempt that AND complain about being tear gassed and hit with less lethal rounds. And nobody is being "kidnapped" people are being arrested/detained. A hell of a lot worse USED to happen to traitors to this country....a hell of a lot worse happened to Patriots in the American Revolution....a hell of a lot worse happened to French and Russian Revolutionaries.....if your side wants to take this country by force and it's looking like they're halfassed attempting to do so, then they're going to be met with an increasing amount of lethal force and they had best prepare for that. If I were to pick up my guns against the American government I wouldn't bitch about it half as much as these LARPers do. But then again, I see the actions of the RIOTERS as tyrannical not the actions of the Government.

This is what playing Monopoly with a 10 year old is like, you start winning and then the 10 year old attempts to change the rules and then spirals out of control. That's what you are doing Beanz, you're overly emotional, you've chosen the side of idiots over common sense, and you're pretty much daring me to respond in kind to your quite malicious personal attack on me.

Keep throwing out the bait see if someone bites. I'm returning polite questions your way, I await your unhinged response.

Thread Information