Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 475 of 557 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 8351

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Because that is bullshit whataboutism. They are not the same thing at all and it is just another way of you asking people to agree that Trump should still even now be portrayed as the victim here.

So now it turns out not only do you not believe in the constitution or the USA, you don't even believe in the Presidency.

Partisanship, Celebrity worship and trolling supercede all of that for you.

QANON...

Why the silence from you on that?
    You call it "whataboutism" fine, do you have no interest in being intellectually consistent? Truth be told, bailing out violent rioters is far worse than incitement.

What parts specifically of: the Constitution, USA, and Presidency are you accusing me of not believing in?

You talking to me or yourself with the partisanship & celebrity worship?

In regards to Q I always said "we'll see what happens"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know what's even worse than that Lyle? Finding a way to block the deportation of violent felons who entered here illegally

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    People act on their own accord. Blaming hypno-rays, mind-manipulation and ESP egging-on is tough to prove. Powerful Oratory is not illegal.
    Tell it to Manson. Trump knew exactly what he was doing with some bent minds in the years long cook up to the kick off. Anyone paying attention knew violence on mass was a matter of time, some of the same individuals practically rehearsed it with State capital dry runs. It was a running 'joke' and taunt and mantra. Some even endorsed 'they leave us no other option' openly and some even made threads on some boxing site about it . This was Trumps end game and some gullible souls trampled the colors and foundations of Country to fall at his underserving integrity free feet.
    And the Democrats paying bail for violent rioters, encouraging violence against anyone not in agreement with them? They're still good right? I mean you don't seem to mention them AT ALL.
    You tend to forget things out of convenience. I shouted down Bernie from day 1. Same with Maxine Waters. Same with any member of elected office who uses their platform to continually stoke and foster potential political violence. Let alone supporting and encouraging sedition and a will to overthrow a free and fair election result. You're conflating things a bit between single interviews, sound bits from a Kamala..and again not all 'protesters' were not rioters.. against a pre election determined pattern of loaded rally speeches, constant social media communications with hate filled rhetoric, criminal accusations, repeated lies literal cries to 'liberate' Democratic led American Cities. You, me..we know our History. You don't just throw those loaded verbal Molotov's from the highest Office in this free land and get to act all whoa is me when it kicks off ffs. You knew it was a slow burn and many were waiting for the exact day...literally counting it down.

El Kabong Guest

0-2 on impeachment

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"The Trump-Incited Massacre at The Capitol" narrative has been slaughtered; Trump didn't do any "slow burn" voodoo on nobody, nowhere, no time. People are free to act via their own wills. You can't prove people incited a deadly rampage for using the word "fight". Fight fight fight. We are free to say it. And I will always FIGHT for your RIGHT to say it. What a bunch of trying to tie X to Y sophomoric bulshit, as if people are mindless and all you need to do is say "fight like hell" and BAM!!! You jus' incited a deadly riot, B.

Yeah, nahhh, yeah..... thank God we are not YET policing free speech to that ridiculous level, but give the PEARL CLUTCHING/FAINTING COUCH DNC enough time and they sure will make an attempt to get there.

Thank God for the LAW. YOu aint prosecuting SHIT based on unprovable charges. Correlation does not prove causation.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 02-14-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because that is bullshit whataboutism. They are not the same thing at all and it is just another way of you asking people to agree that Trump should still even now be portrayed as the victim here.

So now it turns out not only do you not believe in the constitution or the USA, you don't even believe in the Presidency.

Partisanship, Celebrity worship and trolling supercede all of that for you.

QANON...

Why the silence from you on that?
    You call it "whataboutism" fine, do you have no interest in being intellectually consistent? Truth be told, bailing out violent rioters is far worse than incitement.

What parts specifically of: the Constitution, USA, and Presidency are you accusing me of not believing in?

You talking to me or yourself with the partisanship & celebrity worship?

In regards to Q I always said "we'll see what happens"
    You are just repeating yourself. If there is anyone displaying intellectual consistency here, it certainly isn't you. You are not comparing like with like at all.

You made it quite clear a while back that you don't agree with people availing themselves of their democratic right in the UK and their constitutional right in the U.S to protest. Hilariously considering you are singing from the same song sheet as Putin and North Korea, you claimed that you did not want to walk down the same street as communists.

So not only do you not even support the first ammendment (just a cherry picked version) you seem to not even believe your President should be held to any kind of standards, and in fact you have consistently excused his personal responsibility for any of the inflammatory and divisive rhetoric that defined his term of office.

You have been on standby for Trump. It is his celebrity that has allowed him to get where he is. You can deny it all you like, but that is indisputable and his partisan diviseness is what attracts you to him. You mirror that attitude here. One could hardly consider you open minded or conciliatory, in fact I would argue that the derisive attitude taken to any poster, and in fact the general public at large, by those defending Trump on the forum indicates a kindof cult adherence /celebrity worship we have have never seen before with any politician or president across the political spectrum.

"we'll see what happens" is no answer at all. That time has long passed. It is just another way of avoiding answering.

Nothing you and the other QAnon disciples prophesied has come to pass at all.

Why is that?
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-15-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is because they are still waiting to see what happens.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

You are just repeating yourself. If there is anyone displaying intellectual consistency here, it certainly isn't you. You are not comparing like with like at all.

You made it quite clear a while back that you don't agree with people availing themselves of their democratic right in the UK and their constitutional right in the U.S to protest. Hilariously considering you are singing from the same song sheet as Putin and North Korea, you claimed that you did not want to walk down the same street as communists.

So not only do you not even support the first ammendment (just a cherry picked version) you seem to not even believe your President should be held to any kind of standards, and in fact you have consistently excused his personal responsibility for any of the inflammatory and divisive rhetoric that defined his term of office.

You have been on standby for Trump. It is his celebrity that has allowed him to get where he is. You can deny it all you like, but that is indisputable and his partisan diviseness is what attracts you to him. You mirror that attitude here. One could hardly consider you open minded or conciliatory, in fact I would argue that the derisive attitude taken to any poster, and in fact the general public at large, by those defending Trump on the forum indicates a kindof cult adherence /celebrity worship we have have never seen before with any politician or president across the political spectrum.

"we'll see what happens" is no answer at all. That time has long passed. It is just another way of avoiding answering.

Why is that?
    OK

I personally don't protest, I don't do it myself, I have work. I don't really think highly of the "professional protester" class of which the Left is comprised of. They are jobless rabble rousers and they do nothing of use. They produce nothing, they change very little, they damage a great deal. Not being grateful for the likes of those people does nothing to their First Amendment rights. When the likes of BLM & Antifa block highways, damage property, assault people, that's CRIMINAL behavior and should be treated as such.

"you are singing from the same song sheet as Putin and North Korea".....only if you misunderstand what I've said

"you claimed that you did not want to walk down the same street as communists." ....it's true I don't much care for Communists AT ALL. They've not brought about much good in the world, unless of course you're a huge fan of painful death, torturous prisons, and ratting out friends & family to the secret police.

Nobody is keeping Commies from spouting their bullshit, my "not liking them" is MY First Amendment right, not an infringement on theirs, do you understand how that works?

Why would I be conciliatory? Trump is celebrated by his voters because all of us feel we've gone above and beyond in conceding our ground, what we believe. We've always had Republicans who talk a big game, Trump walked it, but Trump also got things done which people like yourself SHOULD like, SHOULD appreciate, but you give the man no credit just because "Orange Man Bad". How about you swallow your pride and admit Trump keeping the prices of insulin & epi pens low is a GOOD thing for all involved, when will you say "Good job Trump" for passing Criminal Justice Reform that Obama couldn't get done? You won't because you're locked into groupthink, Dems/Libs say it's bad it must be bad....Joe Biden just nixed Trump's executive order on the price of insulin & epi pens, you celebrating yet? Hooray diabetics have to spend more money on a necessary drug, during a pandemic where they might not be working full hours or have been completely laid off YAAAAAAAAY....that's YOUR team that's done that and what do you say about it? Not a fucking thing. Talk to me about a cult, really?

"Nothing you and the other QAnon disciples prophesied has come to pass at all."....yeah, amazing how there's no Elite Ring of Pedophiles right? Amazing how THAT was completely debunked right? Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and "killed himself" in prison and Ghislaine Maxwell awaits trial. Then there's NXIVM as well, which involves more extremely wealthy people.

As for the mass arrests and all that, it certainly hasn't happened yet. If things continue as they are, eventually that Rubicon will be crossed....I don't know who will make that move, I know who just tried to impeach a FORMER President which sets a not so great precedent for the time when (not if) Democrats lose power again.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has been stoking the flames of violence for years.

It may not have proven to be an indictable offense as far as the Senate goes, which in the end proves nothing, because by and large the GOP congress people have proven themselves to be a bunch of spineless cowards... twisting in the wind in whatever direction garners them enough votes to continue sucking at the teat of government employment and all the perks.

But to many of us with common sense and a sense of decency, it's pretty obvious that you do not go around working masses of unstable people up into a lather, and let them loose to do their damage. Especially if you hold the highest office in the land. A person can repeat cute catchphrases till they're blue in the face... it doesn't change facts. The fact is that the POTUS should be held to a higher standard than the average Joe. The fact that many don't hold him to that standard is a depressing commentary on today's times.

Trump started bitching and moaning about election fraud and rigged elections MONTHS before the actual elections took place. That's because he knew voters would turn out in record numbers to dump his fat ass from the White House. So he did what any skillful conman does... he performed a preemptive strike and turned defense into offense. And the legions of brainwashed fans went right along with the scam. Nothing personal against anyone here. Hell... I've got cousins and nephews and nieces Stateside who fall right along those lines. They've been parroting the bullshit election fraud claims since Day One. And I still love them because they're family. Doesn't mean I don't think they're full of shit.

Ok... so Trump got off scot free from the charges that would have completed his impeachment and disqualified him from holding public office in the future. Whoopti-fucking-do. Applause, applause. That doesn't make him any different than he has been not only throughout his four nightmarish years in office.... but throughout his whole life.

Personally I would've just as soon moved on to the business of supporting and wishing the new President well.... and let Trump fade off into the sunset wallowing in self-pity at Mar-a-Lago. But of course that was never going to happen. Now you've got some of those spineless coward GOP politicians begging Trump not to go on his vengeful vendetta to destroy those who did him wrong (translation: those who dared stand up to his nonsense).

So basically Trump fucked up American PERMANENTLY, exposing an underbelly of nasty, racist, short-sighted, selfish ugliness that cannot any longer be swept under the rug. White supremacists have been permanently empowered... and that's something we're going to have to live with for generations.

Even though impeachment efforts were unsuccessful... I do hope they nail his ass to the wall with any other charges they can drum up. Yes... drum up. I wouldn't even be above fabricating some shit to nail him with. That's how much I despise the guy.

El Kabong Guest

But I guess those are "OK"

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why is that?
    OK

I personally don't protest, I don't do it myself, I have work. I don't really think highly of the "professional protester" class of which the Left is comprised of. They are jobless rabble rousers and they do nothing of use. They produce nothing, they change very little, they damage a great deal. Not being grateful for the likes of those people does nothing to their First Amendment rights. When the likes of BLM & Antifa block highways, damage property, assault people, that's CRIMINAL behavior and should be treated as such.

"you are singing from the same song sheet as Putin and North Korea".....only if you misunderstand what I've said

"you claimed that you did not want to walk down the same street as communists." ....it's true I don't much care for Communists AT ALL. They've not brought about much good in the world, unless of course you're a huge fan of painful death, torturous prisons, and ratting out friends & family to the secret police.

Nobody is keeping Commies from spouting their bullshit, my "not liking them" is MY First Amendment right, not an infringement on theirs, do you understand how that works?

Why would I be conciliatory? Trump is celebrated by his voters because all of us feel we've gone above and beyond in conceding our ground, what we believe. We've always had Republicans who talk a big game, Trump walked it, but Trump also got things done which people like yourself SHOULD like, SHOULD appreciate, but you give the man no credit just because "Orange Man Bad". How about you swallow your pride and admit Trump keeping the prices of insulin & epi pens low is a GOOD thing for all involved, when will you say "Good job Trump" for passing Criminal Justice Reform that Obama couldn't get done? You won't because you're locked into groupthink, Dems/Libs say it's bad it must be bad....Joe Biden just nixed Trump's executive order on the price of insulin & epi pens, you celebrating yet? Hooray diabetics have to spend more money on a necessary drug, during a pandemic where they might not be working full hours or have been completely laid off YAAAAAAAAY....that's YOUR team that's done that and what do you say about it? Not a fucking thing. Talk to me about a cult, really?

"Nothing you and the other QAnon disciples prophesied has come to pass at all."....yeah, amazing how there's no Elite Ring of Pedophiles right? Amazing how THAT was completely debunked right? Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and "killed himself" in prison and Ghislaine Maxwell awaits trial. Then there's NXIVM as well, which involves more extremely wealthy people.

As for the mass arrests and all that, it certainly hasn't happened yet. If things continue as they are, eventually that Rubicon will be crossed....I don't know who will make that move, I know who just tried to impeach a FORMER President which sets a not so great precedent for the time when (not if) Democrats lose power again.

OK. So you personally don't protest ...because you have work?

Are you trying to suggest that anyone who protests either is lazy, not in employment or has nothing better to do? Surely even you would not be that sweepingly dismissive? You must have days, evenings and weekends off? Maybe you have never felt marginalised and ignored?

I mean you are incredibly offensive, almost compulsively so, but your next sentence lowers the bar even further than usual.

You are now asserting that anybody on the left is part of a professional protestor class of jobless rabble rousers who produce and change nothing. This is a pretty damning indictment of your own ignorance. Lets be honest, if you have to lie in such an outrageous and outlandish fashion then nobody on the forum should ever really bother to take anything you say seriously ever again.

It is pathetic.

If it were not for people protesting, none of the rights you have would exist in the first place. And yet here you are throwing everyone under the bus. From Police officers to teachers and doctors and those working in every job you could imagine are now consigned to the rubbish pile by your grand gesture suggesting that, because you have never felt move to protest for yourself or on behalf of others, everyone should just agree that any protesting is automatically a useless loser.

And yes you are singing from Putin's hymn sheet because that is the kind of thing that actual communists and dictators allege about protest. Peaceful or otherwise, it makes no difference to them they are in agreement with you.

This is why you are not taken seriously. I am not a communist. I am not a democratic either. Most of us here are pragmatists who would vote based on whose policies are closer to our own thoughts and principles. Yet here you are because you are so idealogical insisting that 'this' is our team or 'they ' are who we agree with as though to see Trump for his hypocrisy automatically means we must support the other hypocrites. That is where you have always let yourself down.

The depths you will stoop to though never cease to amaze me.

Your claim about Epi Pens etc is a good example . What Trump in effect was suggesting with his legislation was attacking the very idea of community health centers. He was singling them out to make sure that he played to the Republican Free Market lobby and virtue signal his disdain for any kind of state health provision.

Even a rudimentary fact check would have told you this if you did not swallow anything Trump says.

And then finally without a hint of Irony your proof of an elite ring of Pedophiles narrows it down to two of Trumps long time friends and associates, one of whom he actually wished well.

So yeah nothing you QANON guys prophesied did come true at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

Wake Up.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

OK. So you personally don't protest ...because you have work?

Are you trying to suggest that anyone who protests either is lazy, not in employment or has nothing better to do? Surely even you would not be that sweepingly dismissive? You must have days, evenings and weekends off? Maybe you have never felt marginalised and ignored?

I mean you are incredibly offensive, almost compulsively so, but your next sentence lowers the bar even further than usual.

You are now asserting that anybody on the left is part of a professional protestor class of jobless rabble rousers who produce and change nothing. This is a pretty damning indictment of your own ignorance. Lets be honest, if you have to lie in such an outrageous and outlandish fashion then nobody on the forum should ever really bother to take anything you say seriously ever again.

It is pathetic.

If it were not for people protesting, none of the rights you have would exist in the first place. And yet here you are throwing everyone under the bus. From Police officers to teachers and doctors and those working in every job you could imagine are now consigned to the rubbish pile by your grand gesture suggesting that, because you have never felt move to protest for yourself or on behalf of others, everyone should just agree that any protesting is automatically a useless loser.

And yes you are singing from Putin's hymn sheet because that is the kind of thing that actual communists and dictators allege about protest. Peaceful or otherwise, it makes no difference to them they are in agreement with you.

This is why you are not taken seriously. I am not a communist. I am not a democratic either. Most of us here are pragmatists who would vote based on whose policies are closer to our own thoughts and principles. Yet here you are because you are so idealogical insisting that 'this' is our team or 'they ' are who we agree with as though to see Trump for his hypocrisy automatically means we must support the other hypocrites. That is where you have always let yourself down.

The depths you will stoop to though never cease to amaze me.

Your claim about Epi Pens etc is a good example . What Trump in effect was suggesting with his legislation was attacking the very idea of community health centers. He was singling them out to make sure that he played to the Republican Free Market lobby and virtue signal his disdain for any kind of state health provision.

Even a rudimentary fact check would have told you this if you did not swallow anything Trump says.

And then finally without a hint of Irony your proof of an elite ring of Pedophiles narrows it down to two of Trumps long time friends and associates, one of whom he actually wished well.

So yeah nothing you QANON guys prophesied did come true at all. Quite the opposite in fact.

Wake Up.
    Yup. I work and I vote. What do I need to protest?

I think A LOT of the people "protesting" yes are lazy, unemployed, and have nothing better to do, yes. And YES there are "Professional Agitators" who just seek that kind of thing out and that's what they do. Yeah I've got some time off, time best spent with family, doing house work, enjoying time with friends & family...all of those are much better than holding a placard and chanting "Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho". "Maybe you have never felt marginalised and ignored?".....this is a big nation, it can't always be just about me and what I want.

You find me offensive, awesome, that is wonderful. Now what?

Have ya seen many of these Antifa "protesters", it's a who's who of skid row...you've got your mentally ill, your runaways, your helplessly addicted to drugs, your criminals looking for any excuse to start shit....oh and perhaps some college kids and some "grey ponytail" Bolshevik professors. Not exactly a winning bunch. And quite often they accomplish NOTHING but annoying their fellow citizens. Do you enjoy a drum circle there Beanz? Chanting in unison? And I'm the one "in a cult", ok.

My rights don't come from "protest", they come from God and were won in battle, not by protest.

LOL, whatever you say I'm sure Beanz. If that makes YOU feel better to accuse me of, you do it, I mean what will stop you?

So you're a pragmatist eh? OK "pragmatist" what is your take on self defense?

So then it's GOOD the price went up on those items? Because it'll force some sort of conversation to get MORE government into health care? Yeah let me see what a great benefit that's been for higher education and how cheap college tuition became once the Federal Government was the only player in the game.

"narrows it down to two of Trumps long time friends and associates"...I've certainly addressed that before, I won't waste my time doing it again. "one of whom he actually wished well." that you accept that as some sort of honest sincere statement instead of as an obvious joke is astonishing, but hey I'm not saying anything about it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your rights do not come from God. Sorry to burst your bubble and everything but you sound like somebody who is not on this planet.

Women were not given the right vote by behaving like you and "staying at home and doing the housework."

Apartheid was not ended in South Africa because everybody decided to sit on their hands "enjoying times with friends and family".

Your countries Civil Rights Act did not happen because Dr King and others decided to have a barbecue instead of marching to Washington, because it was "much better than holding a placard and chanting "Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho".

What would you have said to them? " this is a big nation, it can't always be just about me and what I want. "

It is astonishing how adamant you are and how eager to cover your ears and eyes and close your heart.

I really do not know why anyone bothers with you. You live in your little bubble and defend the indefensible and demand the right to play the victim at every opportunity.

You made that absolutely clear when you bitched about conceding ground as though people asking for the basic human right to be treated with equal respect and not risk being killed for the colour of their skin was just one step too far for you. That is what Trump means to you then keep on standing by as the world moves on. That you would defend the man who never did a thing he promised and threw virtually everyone who stood by him to the wolves and then pretend that every time he made excuse for bastards from Putin to Yung to Maxwell " he was joking "

Who needs to waste another second of their life trying to reason with you if you live in that kind of altered state 24hrs a day.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't that a little personal and hostile?

Thread Information