Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 96 of 556 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    There's not a word edited in that video. It's just a video of Fox News people saying things. They're so full of shit on that channel nothing has to be deceptively edited, they just have to show exactly what they said.

Mueller hasn't said a word in public about the probe and neither has his spokesman. Other than "no comment". Trump can't legally be a target of the probe. Being a target means you're about to be indicted and Trump can't be indicted. Nixon was never a target of the Watergate probe but was eventually mentioned as an unindicted co-conspirator in the indictments of various Nixon people. These investigations work from the bottom up anyway. The people at the bottom of the ladder are the first people to be swept up along with any peripheral people. That's what has happened here apart from one of two individuals whose lawbreaking was unavoidably obvious.

Here's a federal prosecutor making a similar point:

https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/...32023981879297

Several Americans have been charged so far. One is indicted along with the first batch of Russians, the president's National Security Advisor has pled guilty to a lesser charge and has been cooperating with the Mueller investigation for over a year now, George Papadopoulos pled guilty to a lesser charge and is cooperating, Manafort's business partner same thing.

When was Manafort on trial for money laundering and how could Rosenstein clear a man on trial? This is the second time I've asked you this.

Even if the outcome of the election wasn't changed at all, and there's no proof either way yet, accepting help when a hostile foreign power offer it is a felony. And the Trump campaign were told that by the FBI. They were told foreign intelligence agencies were targeting their campaign and if there was any contact they had to immediately contact the FBI and inform them. And that's standard procedure. The heads of the previous eight GOP campaigns have all said if the Russians had contacted them their first call would have been to the FBI.

I’ve worked on 5 presidential races & the idea of talking to Russians who claim to have dirt on former SOS is unimaginable. You get an offer like that & your next call is to campaign lawyer who calls the FBI. It’s as simple as calling cops if somebody asks you to help rob a bank.

https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/s...34715158241280

The Russians called Trump and the Trump people took the meeting as Donald Fredovich admitted on Sunday after originally making a statement a year ago claiming otherwise and then repeatedly changing his story for a year. Now he's admitting he lied, that he covered it up and he lied about the coverup.

The GOP billionaire who funded the Steele dossier was funding what the CIA do every day, trying to find information out about the workings of the Russian government as it impacts America and American people they're involved with. So far a lot of what the Steele dossier originally said, that Russia wanted Trump to win and was stealing documents and data to help him win, has been confirmed by events and statements out of Trump and Putin's own mouths. Accepting invitations from a hostile foreign power to change the result of a general election is another thing entirely, even if no votes are changed as a result of the conspiracy. If you rob a bank and there's no money in the bank to rob you still committed a crime.

I see you're still dodging the bet.

In other Trump news, he proves he has no idea at all about his signature policy. Not even no idea, he's got the whole thing ass backwards:

....Tariffs will make our country much richer than it is today. Only fools would disagree. We are using them to negotiate fair trade deals and, if countries are still unwilling to negotiate, they will pay us vast sums of money in the form of Tariffs. We win either way......

Come on Lyle, even you're not this thick. What's the obvious thing he got wrong here?
    OK there's nothing edited , nothing taken out of context, not explained fully, or in bad faith because MMFA would NEVER do such a thing. David Brock's baby MMFA was created solely for the purpose of covering Hillary Clinton's ass, them and MoveOn.com....the propaganda crutches that the ailing Hillary maneuvers around on when she's not being literally carried by the MSM boys.

"I guess we'll see" or "Trump is guilty and it's just a matter of time"? Which is it?

Renato Marriotti....a Democrat who works for CNN...it's so shocking he'd write something like that

General Flynn plead guilty because he was being bankrupted by the federal government. Lesser charge which is? Lesser charge which is?

(I don't watch videos )

Well I guess Barack Obama's word is not good enough for you then. So when Hillary accepted the help of Christopher Steele that was kosher? I mean his dossier came from where again? What were his sources? Russian sources perhaps, maybe? Kinda?

Stuart Stevens is who now? And I should care?

So this dossier, it's legal? It involves various foreign actors digging up "dirt" these foreign actors are funded by politicians via Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie Law Firm....that's different/less bad than Trump's son having a meeting with a Russian lawyer which provided nothing to the campaign at all?

Is this all just sour grapes about Trump saying "I wish I had the emails, who has the emails?" because it looks like butt hurt sour grapes

I must say I ENJOY watching Hillary slowly die knowing she's never going to be President, never, ever, ever, ever.....It's glorious....next step is to get her on trial for her wrong doings of which there are MANY and she's never paid for them but she will.

BET BET BET go fuck yourself I don't have shit to prove to you, the truth will be my reward and I'll swim in it.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I am white English, born in England of two white English born parents and yet you are lecturing me from Canada on what it means to be English.
    No, that's not what I said at all. You often answer as if I posted something different than I actually did. Why be so disingenuous?

If all those people I mentioned above are white Americans (or white Russians), why do/did they hate white people? Why do you, if you're really a white Englishman?

Explain. For once, just be honest.
    I wish your conspiracy theories were just daft but there is quite a sinister undertow contained within them.
    No conspiracy theories. After awhile, it becomes obvious how you feel about us, only the most feeble-minded haven't noticed by now.

CNN is extremely anti-White (unless the white people are gay or lesbian, like Anderson Cooper, who you see as harmless). So is CBS news. Is it a coincidence that they are headed by Jeff Zucker and Les Moonves? What do those two "white" men have in common with you, with all those Bolshevik leaders I mentioned, and with anti-white activists Jesse Benn and Tim Wise?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The fed are masters at manipulation. I was watching C-span when an oversight committee was asking some from the fed about allegations of 100’s of billions missing. The people from the fed dodged the committees questions like the best of lawyers never got an answer to the question.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am white English, born in England of two white English born parents and yet you are lecturing me from Canada on what it means to be English.
    No, that's not what I said at all. You often answer as if I posted something different than I actually did. Why be so disingenuous?

If all those people I mentioned above are white Americans (or white Russians), why do/did they hate white people? Why do you, if you're really a white Englishman?

Explain. For once, just be honest.
    I wish your conspiracy theories were just daft but there is quite a sinister undertow contained within them.
    No conspiracy theories. After awhile, it becomes obvious how you feel about us, only the most feeble-minded haven't noticed by now.

CNN is extremely anti-White (unless the white people are gay or lesbian, like Anderson Cooper, who you see as harmless). So is CBS news. Is it a coincidence that they are headed by Jeff Zucker and Les Moonves? What do those two "white" men have in common with you, with all those Bolshevik leaders I mentioned, and with anti-white activists Jesse Benn and Tim Wise?
    What do you mean 'if I am really a white English man'? You still have not told me who '"us" are. Where are any of your examples of me hating people just because like myself they are white.

You are just proving what an unrepentant bigot you are, nothing more.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

A couple pertinent details

#1 Christopher 'Dossier' Steele met with and received payment from (on multiple occasions) the FBI....yes during the election period.

#2 the Russian lawyer Don Jr met with...prior to their meeting she met with....anyone? Anyone? Hillary's lil group Fusion GPS featuring Nellie Ohr wife of FBI agent Bruce Ohr.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black people are not as racist as Master and Beanz. I don't hear of many African-Americans hating Trump just because he's white, most know he's trying to make America a better place for all it's citizens.

Ha! come on man you have to do better than that. I don't hate white people I am white, that would be weird. I can't speak for Master but I would be absolutely floored and stunned if after years and years of showing no indication of being racist he turned out not to like white people. .

If you ever come to the UK look me up I will take you on a tour of all the Celtic Crosses and Stone Circles. Some of which are older than the Synagogues here
    Beanz you cunt, giving other people tours of tin mines now? Cutting in on my action? 😭 but seriously are there really that many abandoned Wells and Tin mines for you to throw the dead bodies of your victims down?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Hillary Clinton to run in 2020

Run? She can barely walk...I tell ya

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=El Kabong;1486125]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

OK there's nothing edited , nothing taken out of context, not explained fully, or in bad faith because MMFA would NEVER do such a thing. David Brock's baby MMFA was created solely for the purpose of covering Hillary Clinton's ass, them and MoveOn.com....the propaganda crutches that the ailing Hillary maneuvers around on when she's not being literally carried by the MSM boys.

"I guess we'll see" or "Trump is guilty and it's just a matter of time"? Which is it?

Renato Marriotti....a Democrat who works for CNN...it's so shocking he'd write something like that

General Flynn plead guilty because he was being bankrupted by the federal government. Lesser charge which is? Lesser charge which is?

(I don't watch videos )

Well I guess Barack Obama's word is not good enough for you then. So when Hillary accepted the help of Christopher Steele that was kosher? I mean his dossier came from where again? What were his sources? Russian sources perhaps, maybe? Kinda?

Stuart Stevens is who now? And I should care?

So this dossier, it's legal? It involves various foreign actors digging up "dirt" these foreign actors are funded by politicians via Fusion GPS and Perkins Coie Law Firm....that's different/less bad than Trump's son having a meeting with a Russian lawyer which provided nothing to the campaign at all?

Is this all just sour grapes about Trump saying "I wish I had the emails, who has the emails?" because it looks like butt hurt sour grapes

I must say I ENJOY watching Hillary slowly die knowing she's never going to be President, never, ever, ever, ever.....It's glorious....next step is to get her on trial for her wrong doings of which there are MANY and she's never paid for them but she will.

BET BET BET go fuck yourself I don't have shit to prove to you, the truth will be my reward and I'll swim in it.
    f there was anything deceptively edited in that video Fox News would have been the first to point it out. They all rant and rave about Media Matters but all MM ever do is post videotape of Fox News people saying things. Their words alone are enough to make MM's points.

I'm sure Trump knew about whatever happened during 2016. We don't know what happened yet but eventually we will. When we do get to find out the details I'm sure Trump will be painted as not in control of the campaign, disassociated from the day to day decision making and so on. But you only have to listen to the tape that Cohen released to know that's not true. He's on the phone telling people to keep him up to date if anything changes, he's making decisions and yelling at people for more information and so on. Even if there's evidence against him there's a difference between evidence and proof, especially being able to prove something in a court of law. And a sitting prez can't be indicted and any successor should he resign can pardon him like Ford pardoned Nixon, so he doesn't have a lot to worry about from this inquiry. He can pardon any family members caught up in it and so on.

But he can only pardon himself or others for federal crimes. State crimes are another matter, and Mueller has handed the Cohen part of the investigation over to the SDNY FBI office. Trump can't touch that office or shut it down and the SDNY consider the entire world their area of juristiction. Any money laundering, fraud or tax crime Trump committed anywhere can be charged at the state level in NY by a Democratic AG and there's nothing Trump can do about it. These investigations are going to run for years. I see Cohen is also now being investigated for tax fraud. It's amazing how everybody round Trump for decades are all either convicted criminals or about to be convicted criminals. And these guys know where the bodies are buried.

If one federal prosecutor isn't good enough for you here's a former chief of DOJ's National Security Division. This thread is exceptionally well informed, not by secret knowledge but by judgment and experience. If there are US conspirators among the "persons known and unknown" to the grand jury, they have reason to fear.

What comes next? Standard practice in this kind of investigation is to begin at the outer ring – low hanging fruit, most readily-provable crimes – and work in towards the bulls-eye as the evidence warrants.

https://twitter.com/bartongellman/st...00475935592449

Flynn pled guilty to avoid serious federal charges. He pled guilty within a couple of weeks of charges being filed. He's only retained a lawyer about a week previously and set up a go fund me thing to get conservative mug punters to pay his legal bill. It turned out the lawyer he retained was retained to negotiate a plea deal, he never had any intention of fighting the charges, he knew what he'd done and what his situation was. And this is Trump's National Security Advisor Lyle. It's the third biggest job in government after the prez and vp. If he's turning state's evidence there's a limited number of people higher up the tree that he could be giving evidence against. But don't worry Lyle, this is just classic misdirection by the mastermind Trump to use Mueller to fool everybody that Mueller is actually going after him while in reality Trump and Mueller work together to sweep up tens of thousands of deep state criminals and send them off to Guantanamo. Q told you so so it must be true.

Nutters

And I don't have to watch the video to know it's yet more bollocks. Eight years ago is 2008 and the charges in the current Manafort trial stem from actions Manafort took in 2010 and afterwards. I bet Media Matters have already made a video about this. If I bump into it I'll post it.

The dossier is entirely legal. Steel is a member of the international intel community in good standing and has worked with the FBI on numerous previous cases. Steele got all the information on the Russian World Cup bid that led to all the FIFA arrests a few years ago for instance.

And once again, the guys who ran the last eight GOP presidential campaigns have all said they'd never take a meeting with the Russians in that situation and all would have immeditealy phoned the FBI. Trump took the meeting. Then Trump and all the people involved lied about the meeting during the campaign and during the transition and while in government and then when they were caught then Trump lied about who dictated and originated the original lies.

And we've since heard about another thirty meetings between the Trump people and the Russians. These meetings went on through the campaign, the transition and the presidency. Trump initially angrily denied ever having a single meeting with the Russians, calling the whole thing fake news even when meetings were ongoing during the denials. The whole campaign/administration did this. Here's Trump Junior's first reaction to accusations of conspiracy with Russians:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1...683969/video/1

And you're so sure of the truth you won't make a bet on it even when I'm offering ten to one. FFS Lyle have the courage of your convictions.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    A couple pertinent details

#1 Christopher 'Dossier' Steele met with and received payment from (on multiple occasions) the FBI....yes during the election period.

#2 the Russian lawyer Don Jr met with...prior to their meeting she met with....anyone? Anyone? Hillary's lil group Fusion GPS featuring Nellie Ohr wife of FBI agent Bruce Ohr.
    Show where you got this from and then have a google and see what non crazy sites have to say about these things. I've written enough today.

El Kabong Guest

FoxNews doesn't have the time, nor do they care to respond to MMFA. If you trust MMFA then good for you, I'm not going to stop you from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    We don't know what happened yet but eventually we will.
    You could have ended it right there you know? Just admit you don't know, but maybe we'll find out...that's all I'm saying.

These investigations are going to run for years. I see Cohen is also now being investigated for tax fraud. It's amazing how everybody round Trump for decades are all either convicted criminals or about to be convicted criminals. And these guys know where the bodies are buried.
    Substitute Clinton for Trump and then take notice as to how many people around Trump haven't """mysteriously died"""

'One of the stranger moments of Robert Mueller’s special counsel probe is Michael Flynn’s Dec. 1, 2017 guilty plea for lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The former White House national security adviser pleaded guilty to a single count of making false statements, even though then FBI director James Comey had told Congress in March that the two FBI agents who interviewed Mr. Flynn believed he hadn’t lied.'
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mys...lea-1525640861

And I don't have to watch the video to know it's yet more bollocks
    @Kirkland Laing I for one am SO pleased that you offer me the very same courtesy I extend to you regularly....oh wait, no you don't you spit in my face and expect me to remain civil. You provide a video and I watch it (I didn't have to), I address all the major points made in it (I didn't have to) and then I provide a video to you and this is what I get in return...well this dismissive bullshit and "Bet me bet me bet me!!!!!!!!!!"....I don't see what good I get in responding to you at all. You answer none of my questions and you dismiss anything I post....not like a "Hey I've looked into this and for this, this, this, and this reason I don't believe it" but just a "Pffft I don't have time for that"

Fuck you Kirkland. I'm not going to bother responding to you because I get nothing out of it....want to have a DISCUSSION or DEBATE then fine, but you want to lecture which is fine, but you can do that by yourself.

Where's that "Q said Hillary, Huma, Weiner, et al are wearing ankle monitors" evidence you were going to provide? Oh don't you worry about it....I am sure you are WAAAAAY too busy to answer any of my questions. I understand how this works, you want me to be your pinata so you can take out all your #Resist frustrations on me ......awww poor Kirkland, do try and cheer up.

Post all you like, I'm not the person you're going to be asking questions to anymore though. I don't have to read them to know they are yet more bollocks.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    FoxNews doesn't have the time, nor do they care to respond to MMFA. If you trust MMFA then good for you, I'm not going to stop you from it.

We don't know what happened yet but eventually we will.
    You could have ended it right there you know? Just admit you don't know, but maybe we'll find out...that's all I'm saying.

These investigations are going to run for years. I see Cohen is also now being investigated for tax fraud. It's amazing how everybody round Trump for decades are all either convicted criminals or about to be convicted criminals. And these guys know where the bodies are buried.
    Substitute Clinton for Trump and then take notice as to how many people around Trump haven't """mysteriously died"""

'One of the stranger moments of Robert Mueller’s special counsel probe is Michael Flynn’s Dec. 1, 2017 guilty plea for lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The former White House national security adviser pleaded guilty to a single count of making false statements, even though then FBI director James Comey had told Congress in March that the two FBI agents who interviewed Mr. Flynn believed he hadn’t lied.'
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mys...lea-1525640861

And I don't have to watch the video to know it's yet more bollocks
    @Kirkland Laing I for one am SO pleased that you offer me the very same courtesy I extend to you regularly....oh wait, no you don't you spit in my face and expect me to remain civil. You provide a video and I watch it (I didn't have to), I address all the major points made in it (I didn't have to) and then I provide a video to you and this is what I get in return...well this dismissive bullshit and "Bet me bet me bet me!!!!!!!!!!"....I don't see what good I get in responding to you at all. You answer none of my questions and you dismiss anything I post....not like a "Hey I've looked into this and for this, this, this, and this reason I don't believe it" but just a "Pffft I don't have time for that"

Fuck you Kirkland. I'm not going to bother responding to you because I get nothing out of it....want to have a DISCUSSION or DEBATE then fine, but you want to lecture which is fine, but you can do that by yourself.

Where's that "Q said Hillary, Huma, Weiner, et al are wearing ankle monitors" evidence you were going to provide? Oh don't you worry about it....I am sure you are WAAAAAY too busy to answer any of my questions. I understand how this works, you want me to be your pinata so you can take out all your #Resist frustrations on me ......awww poor Kirkland, do try and cheer up.

Post all you like, I'm not the person you're going to be asking questions to anymore though. I don't have to read them to know they are yet more bollocks.
    Nobody mysteriously died around Hillary Clinton other than as described in various conspiracy theories.

Flynn has admitted lying to the FBI. He's pled guilty to lying to them!

If this Fox guy says Rosenstein exonerated Manfort for the crimes he's being charged with eight years ago, but actually the charges relate to things Manafort did in the last few years then the video is clearly wrong, right? Half the charges are from 2015 onwards. By the way you didn't see what I did with the numbers in the original post. Eight years ago is not 2008. I was hoping you'd actually look something up and admit you got something wrong but you can't even take eight from 2018.

Q has posted that Special Counsel Robert Mueller isn’t investigating Trump at all — he’s really investigating Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and Barack Obama. Other theories involve familiar players in conspiracy theories such as the Freemasons and the Illuminati, while others mention The Titanic, pedophile rings in Hollywood, and the possibility that Hillary Clinton and her aide Huma Abedin wear ankle monitors. Filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola, the Rothschild family and Satan also make appearances in discussions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.0526217e0247

That's just one article Lyle. You're the Q expert. You're the one who believes this shit. You must have read about all these deep stae people who've already been arrested and are wearing ankle monitors.

And I'm not invested at all in Hillary or the Democrats or any other politician. Like I've said endlessly before you get the choice between bad and worse in America. Obama was a bad president. Hillary would have been a bad president. McCain, Romney and definitely Trump would/will have been worse. You're motivated by the culture war stuff the GOP use to win elections and it means you end up voting against your economic interests. Admittedly the Democratic party doesn't do much for you but they fuck you up much less than the GOP do. It's a shame the average voter worldwide didn't have twenty or thirty points extra IQ and wasn't susceptible to culture war red meat or conspiracy theories. Government would be of a far higher standard.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seeing as this guy is part of the Trump administration this can get posted here.

https://twitter.com/PaulGottinger/st...64984435900416

El Kabong Guest

That's just one article Lyle. You're the Q expert. You're the one who believes this shit. You must have read about all these deep stae people who've already been arrested and are wearing ankle monitors.
    You've provided a Washington Post article.....SHOW.....ME.....WHERE......Q.....SAID......IT

Or don't ya have that?

El Kabong Guest

Interesting

Thread Information