Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Trump didn't take this seriously since the very beginning and now it's costing everyone. Timing in these things is of the essence and frankly, not a very good job was done.

It's also true that being a nation leader today is certainly a very hot seat to be in. Not many of us would necessarily do a better job.

At the same time it's more important now to look forward. What's done is done. Now all sorts of remediation steps need to be taken to minimize the damage, which is still on the rise.

What I find amazing is that, as bad as it looked for Trump in the very beginning of the crisis when he was fumbling the ball all over the place.... his ratings are on the rise and ironically this crisis may in the long run end up helping his image.
    Might be too early too make that call. They are estimating the deaths in wuhan could be 250,000 due to urn shipments into the area. We need to see where this shit goes. Trump may have been wise to do complete travel restrictions out of NY if this shit can be that intense. And the idea of that stuff goes against everything I believe.

Not excusing anyone but it seems the mistakes made at the beginning of this shit were a worldwide phenomenon
    Last edited by walrus; 03-30-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Trump didn't take this seriously since the very beginning and now it's costing everyone. Timing in these things is of the essence and frankly, not a very good job was done.

It's also true that being a nation leader today is certainly a very hot seat to be in. Not many of us would necessarily do a better job.

At the same time it's more important now to look forward. What's done is done. Now all sorts of remediation steps need to be taken to minimize the damage, which is still on the rise.

What I find amazing is that, as bad as it looked for Trump in the very beginning of the crisis when he was fumbling the ball all over the place.... his ratings are on the rise and ironically this crisis may in the long run end up helping his image.
    Might be too early too make that call. They are estimating the deaths in wuhan could be 250,000 due to urn shipments into the area. We need to see where this shit goes. Trump may have been wise to do complete travel restrictions out of NY if this shit can be that intense. And the idea of that stuff goes against everything I believe.

Not excusing anyone but it seems the mistakes made at the beginning of this shit were a worldwide phenomenon

Yeah, there have been plenty of mistakes to go around. Like I said, the important thing is to look forward from where we are now.

It'll help if everyone also takes this shit seriously. Too many pockets of people who for some reason refuse to "get with the program", a choice of words sure to get a reaction from the CT crowd.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, there have been plenty of mistakes to go around. Like I said, the important thing is to look forward from where we are now.

It'll help if everyone also takes this shit seriously. Too many pockets of people who for some reason refuse to "get with the program", a choice of words sure to get a reaction from the CT crowd.
    I’d just like to hear one of these wuhan virus is a conspiracy people explain in detail what the believe. Not just pop in and mention empty testing stations, I’m very curious as to what they believe

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

beanz was on the right track about trump handing out pens & them all standing shoulder to shoulder, they know it's bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    beanz was on the right track about trump handing out pens & them all standing shoulder to shoulder, they know it's bullshit
    So what is it? Just lay it out.
    Last edited by walrus; 03-30-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    So what is it? Just lay it out.
    it's all bullshit

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

The IG has completed an audit of the FISA Woods Files.

Files were missing.

Every application they reviewed (25) had errors and unsupported facts.

Imagine

My

Shock

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The IG has completed an audit of the FISA Woods Files.

Files were missing.

Every application they reviewed (25) had errors and unsupported facts.

Imagine

My

Shock
    Obviously a series of errors just overlooked these things happen

El Kabong Guest

Obviously a series of errors just overlooked these things happen
    One of Kirkland's twitter know it all's actually suggested and I quote "It’s not that the Deep State was specifically targeting Page and candidate Donald Trump. It’s that the Woods Procedures weren’t working."

Yes yes it's the FBI procedures which keep agents in line and following the rules which have bungled things so badly...I mean I guess yeah it fucking doesn't look good due to the Woods procedures that is for fucking certain

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Media BTFO'd

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is hilarious.

What a fucking baby you have elected.

Embarrassing stuff.

Don't worry about thousands dying, losing their jobs and not knowing what is next.

Ar least the man baby showed who the real meanies are

Fucking hell it is like living in another dimension.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Don't worry about thousands dying, losing their jobs and not knowing what is next.
    So re-open the economy then?

Thread Information