Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Trump has very much become the hollowed vessel with the loudest speakers. As much for sheep who do not think beyond their preferred 'news' feed to the bootlickers in Washington trying to scrap the marrow of his followers and voting base for their own. Bit of a twisted inheritance. Big pushes for the 25th and another impeachment and not in favor of that. We know what he is. It's not literally possible within 13 days and he is not going to get away with a thing up until the 20th. The masks are off, some noses being removed from those inflamed cheeks and the checks and balances are peering over the hedges. The Pentagon will move on nothing if he gets an itchy finger. Let the tattered remnants of this ghost ship administration twist and history will record. Honestly I would not be completely shocked if he resigned, officially, as it feels like Pence has already taken the reigns.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He still has to Pardon himself first, he won't resign.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Without going into the politics of Trump, the man himself, or Democrat v Republicans etc .....

Years and years of targeted bot misinformation, lies, chain emails and Twitter/Snapchat memes and tropes, and anger generating stories has brought the enemies of the West their greatest ever victory ..... the people of a (or maybe THE) greatest democracy in the world distrusting and disbelieving in their own electoral democracy.

Truly, Putin, Xi, Khameini and all those other cult of personality demagogues and proto fascists found a willing stooge and have truly dealt their most fundamental and massive blow to the idea of western democracy.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1347031803987599360

This started in 1992 when the GOP gave up any interest in governing or government, what little they had, and turned politics into a nonstop culture war to mask what they were really up to which is tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation of their businesses and massivs suppression/strangulation of any competing businesses that may come along.

Then Fox News came along and provided a complimentary culture war propaganda outfit along with talk news and the media entertainment complex took over the political platform of the GOP, a party that now literally doesn't have a political platform other than whatever the current cult leader wants.

Then social media came along and turbocharged the whole thing, allowing the inner moron of millions of people to emerge and believe a smörgåsbord of propaganda foreign and domestic, crazy conspiracy theories and randon lunacy spread by a collection of mentally ill people, fanatics, foreign intelligence agencies, grifters, scammers and bullshitters.

It's a sorry situation indeed and it's only going to get worse. The events of yesterday will cause the GOP to pause and reflect on what they've become for about five minutes before Biden takes office and they immediately launch a new phase of the culture war over a load of bullshit old and new. Meanwhile the GOP base, who have been radicalised for decades by the stuff already mentioned, will become even angrier and crazier over the next couple of years. It's going to get a great deal worse than it already has done. Yesterday is just an aperitif.

of

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently he's released another hostage video where he reads a script that he doesn't mean at all and then a couple of days from now he'll be back to ranting about how the election was stolen and the very fine gentlemen who stormed the Capitol.

Matthis, Cheney daughter and William Barr

all came out today and said Trump orchestrated the violence yesterday. Fox is blaming it on antifa, liberals and black people.

Worth pointing out that a lot of the same morons from yesterday were there ten years ago marching against an imperial president turning the country into a tyranny because he was trying to bring Americans expanded healthcare opportunities. It's an obvious fact that America is full of very stupid, very easily maipulated people who believe anything they're told and have limited capacity to remember things or think critically or put things in any kind of context and many of them own guns. This is only going to get worse over the next four years. God knows what the 2024 election campaign is going to be like.

This cunt is unreal:

https://twitter.com/johnkruzel/statu...67910675427335

Five minutes after Raffensberger says he was on the phone on Trump's behalf trying to get him to fix the election results in Georgia he's now turned against Trump after the events of yesterday. He's got to be the most odious cunt in the GOP and that's saying something. He's also bang to rights guilty of election fraud according to Raffensberger, the Georgia Attorney General. Do you think he has any chance of facing charges? Eh?

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/stat...46544747462656

I know where the ringleader lives!

I have a whole bunch of links that I found interesting anyway. I don't know about other people. Do people read these or am I just wasting my time posting them? Let me know or not so I can either keep posting them or not.

https://twitter.com/oranicuhh/status...32924818489345

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/s...59100794474498

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status...89098697003008

https://twitter.com/adamgurri/status...49510913859589

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/sta...88115795013639

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...06680677916672

https://twitter.com/TimAlberta/statu...89210398208002

https://twitter.com/alafairburke/sta...40066812276738

https://twitter.com/rebekahentralgo/...06576096030722

https://twitter.com/nickschifrin/sta...05015291006976

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I have a whole bunch of links that I found interesting anyway. I don't know about other people. Do people read these or am I just wasting my time posting them? Let me know or not so I can either keep posting them or not.
    I read most of it, some good stuff shows up, I added a few guys you've posted to the twitter follow list(the statistics fellows from the election are good to follow) , I like to keep that list smaller or Twitter just becomes overwhelming for me, so it's handy when someone else collects the interesting posts..... American politics is really nasty though so I stay out of the discussions but I read a fair bit.

Although of course everyone must check who is making these Twitter posts and make sure they're a good source

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

White supremacists attack the seat of government, and openly threaten to kill lawmakers (4 ppl actually die) please tell me again how Black football players taking a knee hate America.

When it comes to blk ppl we get, just even the thought of a blk protest gets

ErFaMPXXYAIS8gE.jpg

But with what happened a few days ago ?

No tear gas. No water canons. No flash bangs. No snipers. No dogs. No tanks. No drones. No militarised police.

No one beating white society over the head for looting. No one blaming white parents. No one blaming white groups like Green day for affecting white people.

I heard more than a few Latinos were there too.

But I'm race baiting I guess. This doesn't shock me one but

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am assuming that telling his cult followers that he would be marching side by side with them and then bailing to go home and watch on TV and then the very next day... today.. throwing them under the bus and condemning something he orchestrated and cheered on should seal his fate.

If you still support him and his proud boy army of broflakes after that, nobody should feel compelled to make excuses for you or extend any kind of benefit of the doubt.

If he wants to continue to claim backing by God he might want to look up Charles 1.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here you are, Donald ......

Your own guys showing walls don’t work.

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    White supremacists attack the seat of government, and openly threaten to kill lawmakers (4 ppl actually die) please tell me again how Black football players taking a knee hate America.

When it comes to blk ppl we get, just even the thought of a blk protest gets

ErFaMPXXYAIS8gE.jpg

But with what happened a few days ago ?

No tear gas. No water canons. No flash bangs. No snipers. No dogs. No tanks. No drones. No militarised police.

No one beating white society over the head for looting. No one blaming white parents. No one blaming white groups like Green day for affecting white people.

I heard more than a few Latinos were there too.

But I'm race baiting I guess. This doesn't shock me one but

Typical

BLM riots were ENDORSED by several elected officials. Nobody has endorsed the storming of the Capitol. Politicians donned Kinte cloth and kneeled in solidarity with BLM....anyone doing that with the people who stormed the Capitol?

Cry me a river Denny. Americans sat back and watched BLM & Antifa burn city after city this summer and you want to bitch about an event which didn't even last 24 hours?

Yes you ARE race baiting that's your brand.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@El Kabong
    Nobody has endorsed the storming of the Capitol

So in that case then you must believe that even though the USA spends almost a trillion dollars annually on defense a bunch of white supremacists are able to take over the US CAPITOL building by simply kicking open the front door?

Police of all sorts are active members of the white supremacist/Nazi far right and it should be obvious from all of the information presented that the Capitol Police were intentionally unprepared to defend the Capitol against this violent insurrection.

Clearly not all of the Capitol Police abdicated their duty to defend democracy and Congress, but this insurrection could never have happened the way it did without the higher ups in the Capitol police letting (or as you say endorsing) it happen.

You're not a stupid man. So don't act like you are.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 01-08-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man... I'm just tired and dejected.

I frankly don't give a shit anymore who's right and who's wrong. Things have reached a boiling point and all we can do is find the goddamn "fine print" in everything that happens. We look for the 10,000 different angles that will suit our own personal agendas. Agendas that have been colored and slanted for years... and may as well be etched in titanium because no one is ever going to say, "Hey... you know what? I used to think this way but now I don't. I was wrong about so-and-so and freely admit my mistakes." I've seen it on Facebook. I've seen it with people I've known for years. I've seen it everywhere. No matter what happens... we'll always put the spin we want to put on it.

Personally... I was disturbed by the rioting and looting during the BLM protests. But I never attributed it to the decent black men and women who frankly are tired and scared of all the racial injustices that continue to occur in the country. Contrary to what some may think, not EVERYBODY who protested against white-on-black police brutality conveyed their thoughts by rioting and looting. And I'm intelligent enough to accept and entertain the notion that many anti-BLM'ers could've lend themselves to the subversive task of rioting and looting incognito... to put the blame squarely on the shoulders of the black protesters and take the focus away from what they were protesting to begin with.

I'm sick and tired of what society has become. I've never claimed that the hate comes only from one side. I couldn't give less of a rat's ass who belongs to what Party or what any politician says or does. I couldn't give less of a rat's ass whether or not people want to say that I only get my opinions from slanted or biased news sources... as if I was incapable of distinguishing between honest journalism and irresponsible bias.

The enemies of the United States are having a FUCKING FIELD DAY with this. That much should be clear to everyone. Doesn't matter who's fucking fault it is anymore. The whole damn system is going down the shitter.

Didn't think I'd have time to rant, since I'm off on a nice getaway with the wife in a San Juan hotel. But she's still in the pool and I couldn't help checking in to Saddo's and see what's going on.

And damn guys..... this is all very sickening.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Relax and enjoy yourself Titofan.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    @El Kabong
    Nobody has endorsed the storming of the Capitol

So in that case then you must believe that even though the USA spends almost a trillion dollars annually on defense a bunch of white supremacists are able to take over the US CAPITOL building by simply kicking open the front door?

Police of all sorts are active members of the white supremacist/Nazi far right and it should be obvious from all of the information presented that the Capitol Police were intentionally unprepared to defend the Capitol against this violent insurrection.

Clearly not all of the Capitol Police abdicated their duty to defend democracy and Congress, but this insurrection could never have happened the way it did without the higher ups in the Capitol police letting (or as you say endorsing) it happen.

You're not a stupid man. So don't act like you are.
    Correct, not a single politician has said "Gee that was great guys, way to go"...which is QUITE unlike what Democrat politicians said of BLM RIOTS where homes & businesses were wantonly destroyed and we were told "That's just property, it's not violence" and "they have insurance" and "People will do what they do" - Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said that one. Then there's the CHAZ/CHOP an Autonomous Zone claiming they were outside the jurisdiction of the United States.

I think defense spending isn't for protecting Representatives and Senators from their constituents. I also think at the very least SOME protesters were LET into the Capitol.
    https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/s...583197698?s=20

Ooooh look at all that violence and disrespect and bloodshed....or Denilson, are my "white supremacist eyes deceiving me?" Surely your black supremacist eyes can point out the violence when the Capitol Policeman says "We disagree with you but respect your right to protest"

As for this "OMG this has NEVER happened ever!!! Not since the War of 1812!!!!!!"

And then there were the BLM riots in DC where BLM/Antifa attempted to burn down a historic church and people (even some on here) laughed saying Trump was 'in his basement' during the riots.

Please, I might smoke pot, but my memory ain't THAT bad.

Who is acting dumb? I'm certainly not. All taking the Capitol was, was a show of how many of us there are.....the opposition can say and do whatever, they can take Trump out now if they so choose, the PEOPLE who support Trump, MAGA, we're not going away, not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

So I don't know what that does for y'alls perspective on the situation, but I hope it clears up this idea that anything from "Aww come on man" to "you're a white supremacist nazi bigot" isn't going to move the needle. Not. One. Bit.

El Kabong Guest

This is going great

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So many YouTube videos have been taken down by YouTube and so many Twitter accounts have been taken down by Twitter... This is big tech censorship, only blind idiots can't see it. This is the way cultural Marxism takes over. No videos were taken down in 2017 when they showed decapitated president Trump and assassinated President Trump in Central Park theater no videos were taken down and no tweets were taken down off Twitter. CNN and MSNBC and the New York Times all congratulated the arsonist and the mob and the looters as American heroes who were protesting racism in Seattle and Portland and Chicago. Now they are considered domestic terrorists even though 800,000 supporters for Trump were in Washington DC on the 6th and only a handful broke into the Capitol building--- the mainstream media wants to label all 800,000 Trump supporters as domestic terrorists and members of Congress who are Democrats want to arrest Ted Cruz and Josh holy for simply raising an objection to the fraudulent electoral votes. The Democrats are the domestic terrorists and this is a cultural Marxist take over like the Bolsheviks in 1917. The the judges gave the cold shoulder and the silent treatment to all of the lawsuits and therefore not one shred of the evidence was ever heard by a court. The cases were simply not even considered to be taken up. That is gaslighting on a massive scale. This is not going to go away. This was narcissistic abuse and projecting and gaslighting and insult to injury over the past four years and now a completely stolen election that the whole world can see. This is not going to go away. Out of state voters and double voters and machine printed ballots and absentee ballots without any signature matches are valid and legitimate evidence to be considered in a court of law but it was completely gaslighted and shut down and 75 million people have become disenfranchised after being told for four years they were pieces of subhuman trash and deplorables and irredeemables. This is just the beginning and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

In 1776 they would have called George Washington and his ragtag team of Patriots "domestic terrorist who broke the law".

2021 is going to be some year. Thanks to an obviously stolen election and an obvious conspiracy by the Democrats to ignore the evidence and dehumanize and demonize 75 million Trump supporters.

Thread Information