Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have come to the resolute conclusion that Denilson does not like white people.

He doesn't dislike white people. He just sees them as Tigers.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I have come to the resolute conclusion that Denilson does not like white people.

He doesn't dislike white people. He just sees them as Tigers.
    Meow

Last edited by El Kabong; 08-19-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to all this winning...Trump asked about Afghanistan and future, Trump says 'Russia tried to do something also, they tried but then they were the Soviet Union' . Pretty sure we called that an invasion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Trump could try and buy Greenland.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I think he's moved on. He's now talking about breaking Elton Johns crowd record ffs . Feels like we've been watching repeats for the last 8 months. Can't take it anymore. Think I'm voting for Pedro in 2020.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is one of the more interesting presidencies of our time. People probably don’t know how Jefferson attacked Adams or the shit Jackson did and many more. This is old school presidency I prefer it to the plastic bullshit I’ve seen since I followed politics. Nothing real everything prepared

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    This is one of the more interesting presidencies of our time. People probably don’t know how Jefferson attacked Adams or the shit Jackson did and many more. This is old school presidency I prefer it to the plastic bullshit I’ve seen since I followed politics. Nothing real everything prepared

Well, people spoke in 2016 and they didn't want none of this plastic bullshit either.

IMO however, the lesson has run its course. Hopefully not that they'll ever settle for plastic bullshit again (and if anything, maybe Trump has accomplished THAT).

But hopefully (again IMO), the next President can be real and spontaneous (not plastic) without being such a complete and total A-hole.

Frankly, I think Trump would mentally unravel if given another 4 years. He's showing signs of it already.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    True. I don't always agree with Trump but he is somehow refreshing. He makes me laugh which is great. He almost thinks like a normal person and says the things we do. Trump said his IQ is high which will always trigger someone. Good stuff.

El Kabong Guest

Dean Baquet Kills the New York Times
    https://spectator.org/dean-baquet-ki...ew-york-times/
    The revelations from an internal town hall between New York Times executive editor Dean Baquet and key members of the paper’s staff, which leaked to Slate and were reported Thursday with an extensive transcript, prove everything we already knew — namely, that the paper was dedicating its coverage and its very credibility to the Trump-Russia narrative.

“We built our newsroom to cover one story, and we did it truly well,” Baquet told the assemblage. “Now we have to regroup, and shift resources and emphasis to take on a different story.”

Think about that statement for a minute. Baquet says he “built our newsroom” to cover a story which turns out to have been based on a hoax spread by Democrat Party operatives and used by a corrupt Obama administration to spy on innocent American citizens while attempting to prejudice a presidential election.

Had the Times actually covered the back half of the Trump-Russia story, in which the abuses by the Obama and Clinton camps turn out to have been the meat of the thing, it might have been justified to “build our newsroom” around it. But of course that’s not what Baquet did.

Not shockingly, as Baquet admitted, things went badly.

“Chapter 1 of the story of Donald Trump,” he said, “not only for our newsroom but, frankly, for our readers, was: Did Donald Trump have untoward relationships with the Russians, and was there obstruction of justice? That was a really hard story, by the way, let’s not forget that. We set ourselves up to cover that story. I’m going to say it. We won two Pulitzer Prizes covering that story. And I think we covered that story better than anybody else.”

Then came Honest Bob Mueller, who it turns out was a big disappointment to Baquet and his gang.

“The day Bob Mueller walked off that witness stand, two things happened,” Baquet continued. “Our readers who want Donald Trump to go away suddenly thought, ‘Holy s–t, Bob Mueller is not going to do it.’ And Donald Trump got a little emboldened politically, I think. Because, you know, for obvious reasons. And I think that the story changed. A lot of the stuff we’re talking about started to emerge like six or seven weeks ago. We’re a little tiny bit flat-footed. I mean, that’s what happens when a story looks a certain way for two years. Right?”

The Trump-Russia story hasn’t looked “a certain way” for two years at all. Not to anyone who was objective about the story. In fact, after about six months at maximum anybody interested in the truth could have screamed from rooftops that the Steele dossier was the crux of the Trump-Russia story and that the whole thing was a put-up job designed to serve as a slow-motion wrecking ball to the Trump administration. The fact that Baquet and the Times were fully invested in swinging that wrecking ball is now unmistakable by his own admission.

Well, he swung it. And he’s missed his target and hit his own institution full-on.

It’s worse. Baquet now says he’s rebuilding his newsroom for something else.

“I think that we’ve got to change,” he told the town hall. Baquet says the Times’ new focus is to “write more deeply about the country, race, and other divisions.”

While you’re letting that sink in, here’s more.

“I mean, the vision for coverage for the next two years is what I talked about earlier: How do we cover a guy who makes these kinds of remarks?” he said. “How do we cover the world’s reaction to him? How do we do that while continuing to cover his policies? How do we cover America, that’s become so divided by Donald Trump?”

And just a bit more.

“How do we write about race in a thoughtful way, something we haven’t done in a large way in a long time? That, to me, is the vision for coverage. You all are going to have to help us shape that vision. But I think that’s what we’re going to have to do for the rest of the next two years.”

So after burning his paper’s credibility with respect to Trump by flailing away at the Russia hoax for two years and now admitting that the entire thing was a colossal whiff, Pulitzer Prizes notwithstanding (those ring about as hollow as the Nobel Peace Prizes given to Yasser Arafat and Barack Obama, in retrospect), Baquet now wants to spend the next two years forcing the ashes of that credibility down the collective throat of the American people by spreading non-stop the further hoax of the president’s racism.

This being a president who was routinely feted and complimented by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton before he ran and who’s such a racist that under his management black unemployment is at record lows. Would Black Entertainment Television chief executive officer Robert Johnson be so effusive about Trump’s economic performance if he really thought the president was a racist or white supremacist, or any of the other slurs the Times appears dedicated to tag Trump with?

El Kabong Guest

In a way, Baquet has done the country a favor. Now that his performance at the Times’ internal meeting has leaked out, there can be no denying the intentions behind the nonstop accusations of Trump’s racism — and that of every one of his voters by extension — to come in the next year and change before the November 2020 elections.

If the ownership of the Times had any integrity or business sense, they would drop Dean Baquet like a radioactive turd this very day. I can’t think of anything more poisonous than a newspaper’s executive editor essentially publicly admitting his plan to stoke racial animosity in an effort to influence a presidential election when his charge is to present that publication as an objective deliverer of news. Fulfilling that mission is now impossible.

Baquet has to go, as does the newsroom he built in pursuit of a hoax perpetrated on the American people — and he has to go now, before he does any more damage to domestic stability.

So until he does, it isn’t a bad idea for those people unsatisfied with the quotes above to not just refuse to spend a single dime on the Times’ content but also to similarly refuse patronage of its advertisers.

The reason this kind of abuse of the First Amendment happens is those behind it don’t see consequences to their actions. That can’t continue. It’s time to make the Gray Lady suffer.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I thought he owned the planet. Anyone who aligns themselves as the chosen one. Best leader for USA and Israel ever?
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...the-chosen-one

1 John 2:18 18Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come..... 1Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world

The last people to put this to the test are evangelical conservatives

But when his daughter religious leader calls all of my people monkeys with no God, not worthy of blessings.....backed up with saying God regretted he ever made Arabs.......what God rules over such thinking?.
    https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trum...monkeys-924022

Thank you Trump, we've had hundreds of cops in just a few years make known their hatred for minorities.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ok-groups.html
    They didn't become racist under Trump. They came out the closet under Trump. The Proud Boys, neo Nazi movement, American Renaissance movement, The Evropa, Aryan brotherhood have all claimed a spike in membership since Drumpf came to power.

Thank God......now question is thank him for making Drumpf leader? Or for Drumpf manifesting what conservatives claimed never existed; institutionalized racism......
    Not words, but by action.
    Welcome to Donald Drumpf's world where cops push Facebook posts on killing, shooting, recommending chokeholds. A world where allies like Canada and France are called indignant, dishonest, while dictators send him love letters while popping off rockets.

Oh and another record breaking deficit bill that doesn't register with his cult like worshippers.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    Anyone who aligns themselves as the chosen one
    I watched the video clip, I dunno dude it seems to me like he's being sarcastic when he calls himself "The Chosen One" in regards to taking on China and their trade deals with us. Maybe I'm wrong

The Rabbi thing I'd have to really search for the context of what he was saying and who he was talking to. I've looked at the Newsweek and Forward articles, all that is given as the Rabbi's quote is:

"You can't make the blessing on every 'kushi' you see—in America you see one every five minutes, so you make it only on a person with a white father and mother," the chief rabbi said, reported the Times of Israel. "How do would you know? Let's say you know. So they had a monkey as a son, a son like this, so you say the blessing on him."

So it doesn't look great, but what blessing is he talking about #1? And when he says "white" what does he mean? White like Christians? 'goyim' or cattle I believe the Talmud calls them.

I wouldn't so much blame Ivanka & Jared for being blessed by the guy so much as I'd blame Israel for allowing him to keep his position if he indeed holds racist views (and I'm not saying he isn't I'm just very skeptical of the mainstream media so I want to verify myself before passing judgement via Newsweek's word).

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    They didn't become racist under Trump. They came out the closet under Trump. The Proud Boys, neo Nazi movement, American Renaissance movement, The Evropa, Aryan brotherhood have all claimed a spike in membership since Drumpf came to power.
    The Proud Boys aren't racist, their current leader is Afro-Cuban. One of the Proud Boys arrested for the fight in New York vs Antifa is John Kinsman.

That's John Kinsman and his family....so I guess he's a what? Racist? Bigot? Hate monger? He's going to jail for defending his friends vs Antifa, I mean I'm sure he'll appeal but yeah that's a Proud Boy.

Just sayin' I wouldn't lump the Proud Boys in with "white nationalists" just because the media tells you to. I've got no link to that group, I just am not one for willy nilly lumping everyone together. Now I know they've kicked out a fair few 'white nationalists' from their group and they seem to be accepting of other races so perhaps and maybe this is crazy, but perhaps they are just people who are "Western Chauvanists" as they say they are

Don't know what to tell you about the police, don't know what to say about 'Neo-Nazis' other than David Duke never seems to be a hot commodity unless the establishment wishes to saddle someone with his support (which leads me to believe he's probably a US government intelligence asset a la COINTELPRO so the feds can gather info on hate groups AND better control who does and does not get into office).

El Kabong Guest

It all comes out in little drips and drabs

El Kabong Guest

Almost like there's a narrative that the media is pushing

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't really make sense of where we're at now. We're adrift. Talking about trashing parts of the Constitution, indefinite detentions of entire families, ginormous deficits that would-should make actual conservatives heads explode, threating allies with Isis detainees ffs, Trump contradicting himself and administration members at every literal turn, this blind unyielding favoritism of Russia and NK military actions and policies over our own leaders and allies, this twisted clusterfuck of party affiliations and Religious loyalties and tantrum leadership via rapid response tweet. Thus far the only step or stand in response to these increasing mass shootings has been that we need more mental institutions. The swamp is bordering on cesspool and it is alive and well, have zero doubt about that. I do believe and hope we step back up as an honorable Republic when this is all over and have an adult..a real leader..we can again be proud of, damn the party.

Thread Information