____________________________________/
    Mark F. (Thor) Hearne, II (P40231)
    Stephen S. Davis (pro hac forthcoming)
    TRUE NORTH LAW, LLC
    112 S. Hanley Road, Suite 200
    St. Louis, MO 63105
    (314) 296-4000
    thor@truenorthlawgroup.com
    I found the the 40+ pages on DonaldJTrump .com . It's not even dated but only one mention of Dominion machines and nothing on Hammer and scorecard. True North Law was also the same firm who just had another case kicked out of Michigan day before yesterday, not clear if they're related. Too much to skim right now it's Friday ffs

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Democrats and Mainstream Media want to litigate this in the Court of Public Opinion laugh my fucking ass off. This can ONLY be litigated in a Court of Law.
    And MSM spare me the fucking get the violins "this is unprecedented" bullshit. This happened a couple times in US history. There are laws for this and processes and procedures.

Finally, I cant WAIT for Democrats to cry that "Trump stole the election" when this goes thru for him. Just imagine the fucking riots in the streets lasting for months and months. It will make the George Floyd riots look like a kindergarten slumber party.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish I was a political cartoonist....... I'd be having a field day.

My latest one would be of Trump swatting away frantic aides holding COVID surge charts... while straining to take a look at vote recount numbers.

Priorities.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes... let's keep focusing on how Joe Biden tends to stumble verbally in his speeches. Let's focus on the fact that although he's never been President before, yes... he's been in government a long time... and of course everything that has happened during his years in government is HIS fault. Let's focus on the fact that he's not as adept at hurling insults or name-calling as Donald Trump.

Let's forget how Donald Trump... PRECISELY when COVID is once again rearing its ugly head... is more interested in protesting an election that has long been decided, that is... when he can fit that in between rounds of golf. Let's forget how Trump has shamelessly decided "Fuck the pandemic... it's all about ME ME ME." Let's forget how, no matter who throws the first punch... the fact of the matter is that protests now routinely turn into ugly fist fights and stabbings, with a wink and a nod from our POS President. Let's forget that everybody outside of Trump's immediate family (except Melania, who's counting the days until she can get the hell out of Dodge) and most loyal Minions have already conceded defeat. They just don't dare go to Trump with that, lest he has them beheaded. Fucking bunch of spineless wimps... beginning with that weasel of a man, Lindsey Graham. Another fuckwit who has plunged further in public opinion than anyone in history... Rudy Giuliani. From 9/11 hero to Trump gargoyle gopher. Let's forget how Trump is continuing to damage the country all in the name of saving a little face... since the humiliation is already out there for all to see. Except he's attempting to deflect some of that humiliation by starting his Trump 2024 campaign. Hard to imagine how he's going to conduct his rally speeches from his jail cell, but wtf.... maybe they'll use Zoom.

This shit is so sick and pathetic it defies description.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then again.............. maybe Trump knows something we don't.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I wish I was a political cartoonist....... I'd be having a field day.

My latest one would be of Trump swatting away frantic aides holding COVID surge charts... while straining to take a look at vote recount numbers.

Priorities.
    Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titofan View Post
    i wish i was a political cartoonist....... I'd be having a field day. ;d

my latest one would be of trump swatting away frantic aides holding covid surge charts... While straining to take a look at vote recount numbers.

priorities. ;d

;d ;d ;d ;d

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey... what's with the emojis? They seem to work fine most of the time, and then stop working without warning. Is there a setting I need to reset?

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey... what's with the emojis? They seem to work fine most of the time, and then stop working without warning. Is there a setting I need to reset?
    Do not worry about emojis, we know what you were typing.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Do not worry about emojis, we know what you were typing.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes... let's keep focusing on how Joe Biden tends to stumble verbally in his speeches. Let's focus on the fact that although he's never been President before, yes... he's been in government a long time... and of course everything that has happened during his years in government is HIS fault. Let's focus on the fact that he's not as adept at hurling insults or name-calling as Donald Trump.

Let's forget how Donald Trump... PRECISELY when COVID is once again rearing its ugly head... is more interested in protesting an election that has long been decided, that is... when he can fit that in between rounds of golf. Let's forget how Trump has shamelessly decided "Fuck the pandemic... it's all about ME ME ME." Let's forget how, no matter who throws the first punch... the fact of the matter is that protests now routinely turn into ugly fist fights and stabbings, with a wink and a nod from our POS President. Let's forget that everybody outside of Trump's immediate family (except Melania, who's counting the days until she can get the hell out of Dodge) and most loyal Minions have already conceded defeat. They just don't dare go to Trump with that, lest he has them beheaded. Fucking bunch of spineless wimps... beginning with that weasel of a man, Lindsey Graham. Another fuckwit who has plunged further in public opinion than anyone in history... Rudy Giuliani. From 9/11 hero to Trump gargoyle gopher. Let's forget how Trump is continuing to damage the country all in the name of saving a little face... since the humiliation is already out there for all to see. Except he's attempting to deflect some of that humiliation by starting his Trump 2024 campaign. Hard to imagine how he's going to conduct his rally speeches from his jail cell, but wtf.... maybe they'll use Zoom.

This shit is so sick and pathetic it defies description.
    wholeheartedly agree with you on ALL OF THAT COVID19 STUFF, in fact, I probably, no, definitely! am even more scornful of Trump about his maskless, mask-poo-pooing, inject bleach bullshit comments which caused countless more infections and deaths than there would have been...... its the main reason I didnt vote for him --- let Primo say I wasted my vote on Jorgensen, I was glad to vote that way, but whatever -- and more importantly its the main reason I turned against him.

but gotta say, we'll just agree to disagree on the other stuff.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beginning of the End .... pops enjoyed it while it lasted

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honest question, do the 5 soldiers killed Thursday get a tweet? Day after Veterans day a chopper went down in Egypt killing 5 U.S army, 1 French and 1 Czech. In fairness I've seen it in print but just a tiny blip on networks. Might have missed if Trump even acknowledged it. Checked and didn't see it among his talking about Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo and ranting tweets about how rigged our free elections are. I saw the Administration took footage from his 'visit' to the Tomb of The Unknown soldier and made a commercial on the same day but little else.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Honest question, do the 5 soldiers killed Thursday get a tweet? Day after Veterans day a chopper went down in Egypt killing 5 U.S army, 1 French and 1 Czech. In fairness I've seen it in print but just a tiny blip on networks. Might have missed if Trump even acknowledged it. Checked and didn't see it among his talking about Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo and ranting tweets about how rigged our free elections are. I saw the Administration took footage from his 'visit' to the Tomb of The Unknown soldier and made a commercial on the same day but little else.

Trump's "To-Do" List:

1. Overturning the election results.
    2. (something else)
    3. (something else)
    4. (something else)
    5. (something else)
    6. (something else)
    7. (something else)
    8. (something else)
    9. (something else)
    10. (something else)
    11. (something else)
    12. Another round of golf.
    13. (something else)
    14. Some soldiers getting killed.
    15. (something else)
    16. (something else)
    17. Choosing what hair color suits me more.
    18. (something else)
    19. Oh yeah.... that pesky Coronavirus.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious questions here.

Let's say for the sake of argument that all lawsuits currently filed by Trump's team regarding the election results finally fall through, and the results stay the same.

Will Trump finally concede defeat and cooperate with the transition efforts for the good of the American people?

Will Trump's political and legislative allies follow suit?

Will Trump fans avoid the "He's not my President" absurdities of SOME of the anti-Trump people in 2016?

Thread Information