Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hold on I can clear this all up

Last week in Mexico I found a secret software that I can use here now and I will manufacture three Bitcoin by tomorrow and I will give you 0.75 Bitcoin for free if you join the zoom on Saturday
    I get paid up front for zoom gigs, luck for you I only charge .73 bitcoin

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    LMAO, "it wuz anteefuh" HAHA you guys think Antifa (which just stands for Antifascist and it's not a group but just "an idea") stormed the Capitol? How fucking dumb, how STUPID can you be?

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-...mpression=true

....... Uh oh

So some bloke who started a group that isn't antifa is proof that antifa invaded the Capitol? What? Do you think antifa played a big part in the Capitol invasion?

From Twitter @ tvheidihatch
    KUTV has confirmed a Utah man involved in violent protests in Utah this Spring was in D.C & stormed the Capitol amid violent protests. @JimSpiewak spoke to him. The story on 2 News at 10. His most often used hashtags: #blm #antifa #burn #fuckthesystem #abolishthepolice #fucktrump

Maybe some people just like rioting?

So there's one person who is not a member of antifa but supports similar aims who has been arrested for invading the Capitol. This is one guy out of over three hundred documented Trump supporters who are facing charges. In your head does this count/qualify as meaning antifa are somehow responsible for the violence in the Capitol? Is it not clearly just overwhelmingly Trump supporters?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why did these people invade the Capitol? Whatever could have made them do it?

https://twitter.com/JeriLRyan/status...07959208284161

Trump regime clearing out and leaving. Not looking good for Qanon people:

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1349858175944691717

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1349810898454638592

Doesn't sound like antifa:

https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/stat...25755802185728

El Kabong Guest

So there's one person who is not a member of antifa but supports similar aims who has been arrested for invading the Capitol. This is one guy out of over three hundred documented Trump supporters who are facing charges. In your head does this count/qualify as meaning antifa are somehow responsible for the violence in the Capitol? Is it not clearly just overwhelmingly Trump supporters?
    "one person who is not a member of antifa"....how does one become a member of "an idea" . How many Antifa travel by their lonesome? How many BLM Activists are on their own in situations like this fellow? Think he just acted alone and it was just the 1 guy among the thousands? The thousands of what YOU and others call "white nationalists"...and he doesn't seem to have been injured or accosted in any way must be some lazy "white nationalists" or maybe their focus was drawn off of him so he was able to move among the herd without fear of retribution or retaliation.

I believe there will be more coming from this and shit could get really strange. Look at the reports of "small unit tactics" being used in the Capitol Building siege....think that's people just LARPing militia? Could be. Could be a bunch of rednecks LARPing COD, could be.....Could also be very VERY different and strange we'll see.

I don't doubt that some people storming the Capitol were Trump supporters, don't doubt it at all. But I also don't doubt that the story is yet to fully unfold.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"one person who is not a member of antifa"....how does one become a member of "an idea" . How many Antifa travel by their lonesome? How many BLM Activists are on their own in situations like this fellow? Think he just acted alone and it was just the 1 guy among the thousands? The thousands of what YOU and others call "white nationalists"...and he doesn't seem to have been injured or accosted in any way must be some lazy "white nationalists" or maybe their focus was drawn off of him so he was able to move among the herd without fear of retribution or retaliation.

I believe there will be more coming from this and shit could get really strange. Look at the reports of "small unit tactics" being used in the Capitol Building siege....think that's people just LARPing militia? Could be. Could be a bunch of rednecks LARPing COD, could be.....Could also be very VERY different and strange we'll see.

I don't doubt that some people storming the Capitol were Trump supporters, don't doubt it at all. But I also don't doubt that the story is yet to fully unfold.

Personally I would change "some" to "most"... but that's just my opinion. However, I'm pretty certain there were a few left-wingers in there... "helping the cause along."

But then again that's the case in every protest, isn't it. There were non-BLM'ers caught on video breaking store windows and looting in broad daylight at some of their protests (appropriately disguised and hooded, of course ). This is nothing new. They do it to confuse... to throw the seed of doubt into the mix. To magnify the blame and take the focus on the real issues being protested.

Still, IMO, an attack on the Capitol needed a resounding, immediate, and forceful "Back off!!" from the Commander-in-Chief.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attachment 5745

Damn... 29% approval rating. THAT'S gonna leave a mark.

Then again... this is a Pew Research Center poll.

Bah! They're probably pro-left biased.

So I checked them against AllSides.

Damn... AllSides gives them a "Center" bias rating. Crap...

So I checked AllSides against Common Sense Media and they were rated as objective.

Undeterred, I went to check Common Sense Media... but that just took me back to another Pew Research Center poll.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Attachment 5745

So I checked AllSides against Common Sense Media and they were rated as objective.

Undeterred, I went to check Common Sense Media... but that just took me back to another Pew Research Center poll.
    Oh I’m sure the poll is accurate. Just how look all the polls did the last few years, pretty dead on, I’d just believe it if I were you don’t even bother checking how it’s rated

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

In this poll.

White people with no college education give him 54% approval.

Everybody else 19% approval.

In a few more electoral cycles when all the old white folks cark it and the median voters become more diverse it's game over for anything resembling the modern GOP. Even take a step back to Romney era Republicanism. The GOP will have to move left to be remotely competitive.

This means the Trumpist section of the party have to get with the programme which I see as highly unlikely for most of them what with their crazy news sources or they split off and create another party that leaves both them and the GOP unelectable. A subsection of Trump-type people will become more and more radical and either support of become members of terrorist groups.

I think we're going to see an upsurge in white nationalist terrorism and eventually news sources justifying and rationalising terrorist acts with most of it written off as hate crimes and so on. But you'll have pundits apologising to some extent for even acts that are unambiguously terrorist acts like assassinations and bombings and what have you.

I'm not expecting murders, kidnappings and bombings to start the day Biden is inaugurated but there'll be an uptick in hate crimes and it'll go from there I think.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you're going to ignore the actual evidence of hundreds of Trump supporters with years of documented history of Trump support having been arrested and charged and use the presence of one non Trump supporter and vague allusions to some shit you read on the internet to try and make the case that this was mainly lefties. When trial after trial happens and it's Trump supporter after Trump supporter you're going to say it's the Biden DOJ that hasn't charged all the lefties involved and it's all corrupt.

Look at this Lyle. This is one of the leading half dozen Qanon nutcases on the internet:

It's your big day coming up on Wednesday. You find out whether you've fallen for the biggest load of bullshit ever or you were actually right after all. The tension must be unbearable.

El Kabong Guest

So you're going to ignore the actual evidence of hundreds of Trump supporters with years of documented history of Trump support having been arrested and charged and use the presence of one non Trump supporter and vague allusions to some shit you read on the internet to try and make the case that this was mainly lefties.
    Is that what I said? Did I say "it was ALL Antifa/BLM and nobody else"?

When trial after trial happens and it's Trump supporter after Trump supporter you're going to say it's the Biden DOJ that hasn't charged all the lefties involved and it's all corrupt.
    "You're going to say".....yes, predict for me.

Look at this Lyle. This is one of the leading half dozen Qanon nutcases on the internet:

What about it? I've read all of the Q posts, I didn't read anything about taking the Capitol Building or being asked to do anything other than make memes and let whomever is operating on behalf of Trump do what they do. I have done nothing other than find those posts interesting and the pictures as well which are apparently originals (Google search seems to confirm that) meaning whomever is/was posting as Q would be in Trump's inner circle.

It's your big day coming up on Wednesday. You find out whether you've fallen for the biggest load of bullshit ever or you were actually right after all. The tension must be unbearable.
    We'll see what happens. The funny thing is you don't have faith in Biden or belief in Biden, you have a rooting interest in opposing me....I've yet to see you big up Biden or say "he's going to do x,y, and z and it'll be better than things ever were under Trump"....in fact you never really reveal much about yourself which in itself is a bit telling. Many other posters have posted plainly about their beliefs and their jobs and their names and so on....you DID say Russiagate would lead to something, I'm still waiting on that. I know I said there would be arrests and a lot of them, there should have been OR there at the very least should be a big review of FBI procedure as they were handed the highest of high profile cases and bumbled their way through it. Somebody or somebodies should be held accountable for that. Kevin Clinesmith ain't the only one who did wrong and he shouldn't be the only one punished.

When will Russia be held accountable "Kirkland"?

El Kabong Guest

Think Biden will lead us?

No, it's Big Tech's world now.

Did you vote for them? Well too bad.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CNN today: "since only 21.5% of white males voted for Biden, we really need national intelligence to surveil white males as they are a security threat as we can see by the White nationalists and white supremacists who stormed the Capitol building. We need to rethink our whole perspective on these Trump supporters who number in the millions, and start to do some serious surveillance on them. in fact even the national guard troops in Washington DC are now being vetted several times each since 90% of the national guard troops are white males in their 20s and 30s. Joe Biden is perfectly justified in being suspicious of these white males in the national guard."

This is what communism looks like folks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think Biden will lead us?

No, it's Big Tech's world now.

Did you vote for them? Well too bad.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking hell man

The very first comment ?

"Twitter is a terrorist organization which is the primary source of all division in America. It is ground Zero."

What happened to personal responsibility? So still no acceptance that Trump who had a free platform for four years to broadcast lie after lie, without any need for individuals to go to the mainstream media and still sheeple like you refuse to admit that you lapped it up and spread division yourself at every available opportunity.

It is pathetic to blame twitter at a time like this and pretend that Trump has nothing to do with it.

That is laughable mate.

Most people here are not idealogues and can see the bullshit on both sides but you are still insisting everyone must be as brain washed as you for not kneeling down before Trump.

He has had the ear of Murdoch and Fox for four years and used it in a far more Orwellian way than any western leader in History. He is a shallow fascist and you signed up to do his bidding. Nobody forced you.

What a bunch of feeble whiny bitches the far right are.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking hell man

The very first comment ?

"Twitter is a terrorist organization which is the primary source of all division in America. It is ground Zero."

What happened to personal responsibility? So still no acceptance that Trump who had a free platform for four years to broadcast lie after lie, without any need for individuals to go to the mainstream media and still sheeple like you refuse to admit that you lapped it up and spread division yourself at every available opportunity.

It is pathetic to blame twitter at a time like this and pretend that Trump has nothing to do with it.

That is laughable mate.

Most people here are not idealogues and can see the bullshit on both sides but you are still insisting everyone must be as brain washed as you for not kneeling down before Trump.

He has had the ear of Murdoch and Fox for four years and used it in a far more Orwellian way than any western leader in History. He is a shallow fascist and you signed up to do his bidding. Nobody forced you.

What a bunch of feeble whiny bitches the far right are.
    What were Trump's direct words which caused this? Please quote them. The quote in the actual articles of impeachment are tepid at worst.

I can quote Democrats saying and encouraging much much worse, hell I can quote YOU doing much much worse. I can quote you cheering on the physical assault of Andy Ngo and justifying every bit of it! I can quote you celebrating the leftist fad of "milkshaking" or "punching Nazis*".....can you do the same for Trump in regards to the Capitol building?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An 80-year-old man who lived in his basement for the past 12 months, WHO HAS BEEN IN POLITICS FOR 47 YEARS AND ACCOMPLISHED ZERO, ***STOLE AN ELECTION***, and will be illegally sworn in IN SECRET, BEHIND GIANT WALLS, IN A VIRTUAL REALITY, GUARDED BY 26,000 SOLDIERS, whom at least 90% are white males in their twenties and thirties, WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP AND WHO THE 80 YEAR OLD MAN DOES NOT TRUST SO HE HAD TO HAVE THEM VETTED TWICE EACH.

Thread Information