Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Please....... let's avoid this humiliation, Donny.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Trump is still the topic here. He's got until December 14th to get his crapola bogus legal shit case made... and after that he's got to get ready to vacate the premises.

Unless of course he's plotting to stage a coup and stay in power forcibly. He's already got his Minions all lined up to support that option.
    you judging it to be that is as bad as Trump supporters judging it to already be proof. Why don you just wait for the legal system to run they course.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Trump is still the topic here. He's got until December 14th to get his crapola bogus legal shit case made... and after that he's got to get ready to vacate the premises.

Unless of course he's plotting to stage a coup and stay in power forcibly. He's already got his Minions all lined up to support that option.
    you judging it to be that is as bad as Trump supporters judging it to already be proof. Why don you just wait for the legal system to run they course.

No problem... but every legal expert not on Trump's payroll has already weighed in on Biden being the winner of the election.

Every day that passes is hugely detrimental to the United States.

Trump was supposed to "put his country first." I think we all know what he really puts first.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the lefter's are acting like witnesses and sworn affidavits are not evidence to presented to the court systems ! It is not "wild accusatons" it is what is legally call "evidence". They also are in the above posts of those detracting from Trump, when they said and wrote "sad display" what else do you think they will present their evidence as ? Biden said YES he agrees to NOT declare him a winner AT THE DEBATE STAGE. That to the posting above is what real "sad display" is, he lied!
    Ahh yes anyone who disagrees must be "A Lefter". There we are. So tell me has there been sworn affidavits and 'evidence' concerning hammer & whatever admitted in court? Sure be interested to see how that's moving along because literally since election day said Courts are swatting the campaigns "cases" out of the door like an over caffeinated Andre Agassi returns serves. I'm sure with such monumental proof this would already be out there..somewhere..in a Court of law or is Newsmax the extent of the endeavor so far.

What's sad is that on Veterans day we have a once respected decorated Lt. General of the Air Force recklessly leveling Felony crimes based on lose chatter and desperation and patchwork events from 2008. Letting himself be propped up in this clusterfk of undermining the democratic process. Then he goes on to say this is the first time we've seen Cyber attacks on that scale which is false on it's two faces...again, Court of law . McInerney then is asked for proof. "I dunno this will have to be proven and go to Court". Asked who did it.."Well I heard talk (sound familiar) of China and Russia playing around with it but it benefited Dems so they had to be involved" . Sure, try that one and Court it'll float like a boulder.

This proof they are sighting is a literal screen shot from a third party site..not the State..and it's data entry process, the error was corrected in 30 minutes. At every turn Trump puts this hogwash out IN ALL CAPS his own officials at DHS have come out to call BS on it. Christopher Krebs..appointed by Trump..at Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security agency..the Agency formed by Trump..has found zero validity to any of it and has been debunking it literally every day now. Tell me why would a man so certain and able to prove such wide scale fraud such as this charge be content to tweet tantrum the accusation while repeatedly being publicly called out on it as misinformation and nonsense by his own Government Departments and do or address absolutely nothing to prove it's certainty? Well they forced out assistant Director Bryan Ware who walked. Cause there's nothing there and POTUS knows it. But the tweets sure make for great political chum and fodder eh.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 11-14-2020 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He doesn't have the numbers for a coup and the backbone of the Military are sworn to uphold the Constitution not the individual.

Sure be interesting to see how many of the long gun totting Patriots and 2A rights fair there and come to terms the exact interpretation of "all enemies be they foreign or domestic "

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can Maklerny give you "proof"? Only a judge can decide what's proof. Letter/Dem/let's not get lost in semantics, all I was saying was you are looking for his proof, but proof is only declared by a judge.
    You or Me is prematurely. Let's wait and see.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How can Maklerny give you "proof"? Only a judge can decide what's proof. Letter/Dem/let's not get lost in semantics, all I was saying was you are looking for his proof, but proof is only declared by a judge.
    You making fun of either side is prematurely. Let's wait and see.
    I'm all for the legal process being allowed to work through. But has this item been submitted in Court?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You worried about domestic enemies, that would be Biden and Harris.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    You making fun of either side is prematurely. Let's wait and see.
    I'm all for the legal process being allowed to work through. But has this item been submitted in Court?
    Great question. As for Dominion machines I am not sure if that has been submitted today in Michigan, let me research it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DONALD J. TRUMP FOR
    PRESIDENT, INC., MATTHEW
    SEELY, ALEXANDRA SEELY,
    PHILIP O’HALLORAN, ERIC
    OSTERGREN, MARIAN
    SHERIDAN, MERCEDES WIRSING,
    and CAMERON TARSA,
    Plaintiffs,
    v.
    JOCELYN BENSON, in her official
    capacity as Michigan Secretary of
    State, MICHIGAN BOARD OF
    STATE CANVASSERS, WAYNE
    COUNTY, MICHIGAN, and
    WAYNE COUNTY BOARD OF
    COUNTY CANVASSERS,
    Defendants.
    No. ______________________
    ____________________________________/
    Mark F. (Thor) Hearne, II (P40231)
    Stephen S. Davis (pro hac forthcoming)
    TRUE NORTH LAW, LLC
    112 S. Hanley Road, Suite 200
    St. Louis, MO 63105
    (314) 296-4000
    thor@truenorthlawgroup.com

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry my fellow freedom lovers the kraken is about to be released

https://mobile.twitter.com/danielcha...84533428285441

No chance the results are not over turned now, even chavez(not jr :S) had his hands in this. Despite having a zero percent success rate in the fraud cases(so far!).. The big one is coming even if the states certify the results.

I do have to admit I think trump is slipping a bit surely a man as smart as him should have suspected something about these voting machines earlier... Well it'll be fine in the end I guess.. Trust the plan:S

I'm not sure who is scamming who anymore.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post

No chance the results are not over turned now, even chavez(not jr :S) had his hands in this. Despite having a zero percent success rate in the fraud cases(so far!).. The big one is coming even if the states certify the results.

I do have to admit I think trump is slipping a bit surely a man as smart as him should have suspected something about these voting machines earlier... Well it'll be fine in the end I guess.. Trust the plan:S

You are a good and decent man over there in whitehorse or is it Yellow Knife? You were the one who offering me a Vancouver beer or ale and I accept your'e offer.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post

You are a good and decent man over there in whitehorse or is it Yellow Knife? You were the one who offering me a Vancouver beer or ale and I accept your'e offer.
    Yes that's the one, the land of the midnight Sun!

Thread Information