123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Hasn't lied to investigators. Is seeking an immunity deal to testify to congress in case they're trying to refer him to the DOJ and not really after his testimony in good faith.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/05/p...ley/index.html

Nothing is unravelling Lyle. That's because all the criminality is on your side. Once again I offer you the opportunity to make a bet on this. You don't seem to be keen to put your money where your mouth is.

OK, I mean YOU would know if lied or not

Oh CNN, great source

OK, nothing is unraveling. I'll take your word for it. What exactly is criminal on "my side"? Make a bet on what? You seem super eager to bet on what will be the outcome of a couple of government hearings.

What DO you think will happen?
    CNN is a great source. They produce thousands of factual reports every month. Meanwhile you're predicting that the FBI/CIA/Obama/Hillary/Democratic party/deep state/etc conspiracy is going to unravel. From which source exactly did you get this nonsense? Some idiot on the radio or some website maybe? Post your source here and we'll see whether the CNN version of events or your source's version plays out.

Read this post again minus the first three sentences.

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...05#post1476005

Now either the general jist of things in the mainstream media is correct, the Trump people had a bunch of meetings with Russians and any potential charges coming up will be the Trump side of this, or your version of events will prove true, the Obama deep state conspiracy will unravel and any potential charges will be on the lefty side of things. Which one is your money on?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There have been opportunities. Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders were great opportunities to try something new, but the establishment weeded them out. Don't get me wrong, I wish America well. My only beef is when force is used to ruin the lives of people overseas and on that basis it concerns everyone in the world what goes on as your foreign policy will affect them. Ron Paul was the only one that would have been serious regarding foreign policy. The rest know where their bread is buttered and I include Trump in that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Hey Walrus, don't think I turn a blind eye to China. It's censoring of history, terrible human rights record, destruction of Tibet, and others is awful. I have always said the stain of China will always be on the West for turning a blind eye to tyranny in the pursuit of profit built upon cheap labour and no political reform. That was a bad move.
    We haven’t really mentioned it once, I did think it was possible u were pro China especially since Xi is an extreme authoritarian. Not since Mao has a Chinese leader had the power that man yields and he is intent on making the the world heavyweight champ. His China first or whatever he calls it is supposed to make China fully self sufficient in providing goods to its country before 2030. Airplanes, cars, trains everything they use will be made in China yet still they bitch about out tariffs as they plan. Xi was touting this plan, I think he has backed off, at least in public about this plan. I hear a lot of negative talk about the Chinese economy from the economists. You ever read about the Chinese Zombies or about the multi billion dollar cities built to expand the country but now these cities, gleaming and modern with skyscrapers and mass transit lay empty.

Anyway miles I didn’t figure you would like the human rights record of China. They will dislocate by force a million people to make room for the olympics. Grabbed people up said get the fuck out. Those people had no money in Beijing let alone traveling trying to find new homes. It’s estimated China’s unemployed people equals or surpasses the US population. China’s economy could be a paper tiger, time will tell. Xi and his people are clever bastards. They are all over Africa and the Middle East, getting all those governments to take an anti US stance and agreeing to dump the dollar and move to the yen. They don’t announce how many executions they do a year or release numbers on incarcerated people but amnesty international the pinko commie group, has said its horrific. China is a beautiful country but they support #americangenocide

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buffett says economy is feeling strong: 'If we're in the sixth inning, we have our sluggers coming to bat'
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/07/buff...ng-strong.html
    Berkshire Hathaway chairman Warren Buffett and J.P. Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon told CNBC the U.S. economy is in rare form and could continue to prove strong for years to come.

In an exclusive joint interview with CNBC's Becky Quick, Dimon and Buffett cited several aspects of the economy as reasons for optimism.

"Right now, there's no question: It's feeling strong. I mean, if we're in the sixth inning, we have our sluggers coming to bat right now," Buffett said in the "Squawk Box" the interview that aired Thursday.

"I'm no good at predicting out two or three or five years from now, although I will say this: There's no question in my mind that America's going to be far ahead of where we are now 10, 20 and 30 years from now," the 87-year-old billionaire added. "But right now, business is good. There's no question about it."

But it is VERY likely that @Kirkland Laing knows better than Warren Buffett and Jamie Dimon and that we should all listen to Kirkland because he has inside information that the Oracle of Omaha doesn't have access to.
    The economy definitely could only be in the sixth inning. We're in a first in history situation with the US economy currently and nobody knows how things are going to go. The economy is not strong though. Nearly a decade of pedal to the metal zero rates, massive doses of QE and very uninspiring growth. So fragile that the Fed haven't raised rates even though the Fed always raises rates when unemployment hits 5%. Because they haven't we should start to see big wage increases and this would reelect Trump even though he will have had nothing to do with it. He won't be shy in taking the credit for it and he's managed to get credited with the current economy even though he hasn't done anything other than a tax cut that currently hasn't shown any benefits in the real economy.

I agree with Buffett that America will be far wealthier decades from now. That's the easiest prediction to make ever. The question is though how will that wealth be distributed. Right now a majority of Americans can't cover a four hundred dollar unplanned expense. A large majority live paycheque to paycheque. All the wealth is going to people like Buffett with his $30 billion tax cut.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Hey Walrus, don't think I turn a blind eye to China. It's censoring of history, terrible human rights record, destruction of Tibet, and others is awful. I have always said the stain of China will always be on the West for turning a blind eye to tyranny in the pursuit of profit built upon cheap labour and no political reform. That was a bad move.
    We haven’t really mentioned it once, I did think it was possible u were pro China especially since Xi is an extreme authoritarian. Not since Mao has a Chinese leader had the power that man yields and he is intent on making the the world heavyweight champ. His China first or whatever he calls it is supposed to make China fully self sufficient in providing goods to its country before 2030. Airplanes, cars, trains everything they use will be made in China yet still they bitch about out tariffs as they plan. Xi was touting this plan, I think he has backed off, at least in public about this plan. I hear a lot of negative talk about the Chinese economy from the economists. You ever read about the Chinese Zombies or about the multi billion dollar cities built to expand the country but now these cities, gleaming and modern with skyscrapers and mass transit lay empty.

Anyway miles I didn’t figure you would like the human rights record of China. They will dislocate by force a million people to make room for the olympics. Grabbed people up said get the fuck out. Those people had no money in Beijing let alone traveling trying to find new homes. It’s estimated China’s unemployed people equals or surpasses the US population. China’s economy could be a paper tiger, time will tell. Xi and his people are clever bastards. They are all over Africa and the Middle East, getting all those governments to take an anti US stance and agreeing to dump the dollar and move to the yen. They don’t announce how many executions they do a year or release numbers on incarcerated people but amnesty international the pinko commie group, has said its horrific. China is a beautiful country but they support #americangenocide
    China are investing to be number one in aerospace, renewable energy, robotics, everything future-oriented. Your idiot is obsessed with coal, cars and steel.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buffett says economy is feeling strong: 'If we're in the sixth inning, we have our sluggers coming to bat'
    Berkshire Hathaway chairman Warren Buffett and J.P. Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon told CNBC the U.S. economy is in rare form and could continue to prove strong for years to come.

In an exclusive joint interview with CNBC's Becky Quick, Dimon and Buffett cited several aspects of the economy as reasons for optimism.

"Right now, there's no question: It's feeling strong. I mean, if we're in the sixth inning, we have our sluggers coming to bat right now," Buffett said in the "Squawk Box" the interview that aired Thursday.

"I'm no good at predicting out two or three or five years from now, although I will say this: There's no question in my mind that America's going to be far ahead of where we are now 10, 20 and 30 years from now," the 87-year-old billionaire added. "But right now, business is good. There's no question about it."

But it is VERY likely that @Kirkland Laing knows better than Warren Buffett and Jamie Dimon and that we should all listen to Kirkland because he has inside information that the Oracle of Omaha doesn't have access to.
    The economy definitely could only be in the sixth inning. We're in a first in history situation with the US economy currently and nobody knows how things are going to go. The economy is not strong though. Nearly a decade of pedal to the metal zero rates, massive doses of QE and very uninspiring growth. So fragile that the Fed haven't raised rates even though the Fed always raises rates when unemployment hits 5%. Because they haven't we should start to see big wage increases and this would reelect Trump even though he will have had nothing to do with it. He won't be shy in taking the credit for it and he's managed to get credited with the current economy even though he hasn't done anything other than a tax cut that currently hasn't shown any benefits in the real economy.

I agree with Buffett that America will be far wealthier decades from now. That's the easiest prediction to make ever. The question is though how will that wealth be distributed. Right now a majority of Americans can't cover a four hundred dollar unplanned expense. A large majority live paycheque to paycheque. All the wealth is going to people like Buffett with his $30 billion tax cut.
    Trumps pro business ways, lifting regulations which I’m sure you will bitch about, tax cuts have allowed him to step back from QE slowly. I could give u 1,000 more examples how trump is bringing confidence to the market but then I will have to listen to u make shit up. So, who was it that kept rates near 0 for 8 years and yet u give Obama’s credit for the current economy, what a two faced bullshit artist

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trumps pro business ways, lifting regulations which I’m sure you will bitch about, tax cuts have allowed him to step back from QE slowly. I could give u 1,000 more examples how trump is bringing confidence to the market but then I will have to listen to u make shit up. So, who was it that kept rates near 0 for 8 years and yet u give Obama’s credit for the current economy, what a two faced bullshit artist
    QE ended before Trump took office. How come lifting all these regulations have had no effect on the job numbers? You've been told for years that regulations are job killing, right, but there are less jobs being created under Trump than under Obama. There are endless regulations Trump could scrap that would create jobs and competition, regulations paid for by big business to stop small business competing with them. But those regulations never get scrapped. Look at the regulations that do get scrapped, for instance the ones that prevented mining firms dumping their waste in streams. Now they can do it again it means they can fire all the people/firms who were involved in disposing of the waste in a responsible manner. Mining companies make bigger profits and the wealth is redistributed upwards.

The stock market is not the economy. There's no improvement in the rate/trend of business investment under Trump versus the last Obama years. So you parroting the crap your hear on Fox News or wherever doesn't actually comport with reality.

Who was it that kept rates at zero for eight years?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

QE ended before Trump took office. How come lifting all these regulations have had no effect on the job numbers? You've been told for years that regulations are job killing, right, but there are less jobs being created under Trump than under Obama. There are endless regulations Trump could scrap that would create jobs and competition, regulations paid for by big business to stop small business competing with them. But those regulations never get scrapped. Look at the regulations that do get scrapped, for instance the ones that prevented mining firms dumping their waste in streams. Now they can do it again it means they can fire all the people/firms who were involved in disposing of the waste in a responsible manner. Mining companies make bigger profits and the wealth is redistributed upwards.

The stock market is not the economy. There's no improvement in the rate/trend of business investment under Trump versus the last Obama years. So you parroting the crap your hear on Fox News or wherever doesn't actually comport with reality.

yup, spouting bullshit, you don’t know bitcoin from Berkshire Hathaway class B shares. I’m convinced u don’t know shit. You couldn’t analyze a company or the market to save your life. You bring up all these dire warnings but they are the run of the mill CNBC economic warnings. There are much more in-depth issues that could wipe the economy out but I’m not teaching u investment 101 when I get paid for that. I really hope u don’t work in finance and u r full of shit because if u are it shows why the world economy is so fucked up

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yup, spouting bullshit, you don’t know bitcoin from Berkshire Hathaway class B shares. I’m convinced u don’t know shit. You couldn’t analyze a company or the market to save your life. You bring up all these dire warnings but they are the run of the mill CNBC economic warnings. There are much more in-depth issues that could wipe the economy out but I’m not teaching u investment 101 when I get paid for that. I really hope u don’t work in finance and u r full of shit because if u are it shows why the world economy is so fucked up
    What dire warnings am I bringing up? The impending disaster when interest rates go up? Oh wait, that was you.

Who kept rates at zero for eight years? Why were they kept at zero for so long?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What dire warnings am I bringing up? The impending disaster when interest rates go up? Oh wait, that was you.

Dude I brought up a couple just to show how paper thin ur shit up and shut up about the rates. This is a massive economy u think there are just a couple signs u need to watch, a couple possibilities for a blow up, idiot there are 1,000’s.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude I brought up a couple just to show how paper thin ur shit up and shut up about the rates. This is a massive economy u think there are just a couple signs u need to watch, a couple possibilities for a blow up, idiot there are 1,000’s.
    You brought up exactly one. You threatened to bring up lots more but so far haven't. I replied to the one you did bring up and invited a reply but so far you've run away from replying. If there's ever a time to try and argue with me it's when I'm completely wasted and comprehensively stoned so go on, give it a go. In the other thread. The teachable moment post. Show me what you know. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You brought up exactly one. You threatened to bring up lots more but so far haven't. I replied to the one you did bring up and invited a reply but so far you've run away from replying. If there's ever a time to try and argue with me it's when I'm completely wasted and comprehensively stoned so go on, give it a go. In the other thread. The teachable moment post. Show me what you know. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Trying to teach u would be like trying to teach a pig to sing. It would waste my time and annoy the pig

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alice Marie Johnson speaks out after release from prison

After serving 22 years, Alice Marie Johnson was granted clemency by President Trump.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/579582832...#sp=show-clips

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Walrus ~rips~ #Jerkland a new "AZZ-WHOLE" with: "Ten, I said thousands, bitch".

Thread Information