Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 285 of 556 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Sen. Ted Cruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

IG HOROWITZ: “That is correct. That is what occurred.”

“That is correct. That is what occurred.”

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The impeachment stuff has already been explained/little shelf. Just read back. Fox news videos and everything to help you understand.

If you want to up the bet on Flynn (I see you're dodging the $160 bet, maybe you'd like to up your bet on Flynn considering you're so certain) we can do that.

You did lose the first bet. Just read what you actually bet on thickhead. Seventeen US intelligence agencies said it was Russia. The Mueller team forensically traced the whole thing back to Russia and can prove it beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law. Their evidence has been checked and confirmed by the Trump DOJ. Pay up Lyle.

Once again, Flynn. You seem certain he's going to be exonerated. How about increasing the original bet from $40? We won't have long to wait to find out!

The Mueller Team "forensically traced" JACK SHIT, they never had access to the server CROWDSTRIKE did and they never relinquished it.

Why would I bet with you again when you lie and welch again, and again, and again.

From your precious WaPo
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.bb61d3468cd0
    DNC leaders were tipped to the hack in late April. Chief executive Amy Dacey got a call from her operations chief saying that their information technology team had noticed some unusual network activity. “It’s never a call any executive wants to get, but the IT team knew something was awry,” Dacey said. And they knew it was serious enough that they wanted experts to investigate.

That evening, she spoke with Michael Sussmann, a DNC lawyer who is a partner with Perkins Coie in Washington. Soon after, Sussmann, a former federal prosecutor who handled computer crime cases, called Henry, whom he has known for many years.

Within 24 hours, CrowdStrike had installed software on the DNC’s computers so that it could analyze data that could indicate who had gained access, when and how.

And from the Mueller Report...

While the investigation identified evidence that the GRU targeted these individuals and entities, the Office did not investigate further. The Office did not, for instance, obtain or examine servers or other relevant items belonging to these victims. The Office understands that the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, and the states have separately investigated that activity

Knowing what we know about the FBI's bumbling of FISA and 'Crossfire Hurricane' who thinks they actually did their due diligence on this?

keep hope alive Kirk, keep dreaming

I'm not lying about anything and I'm not the one welching. On my side here is all the evidence from seventeen US intelligence agencies, the Mueller investigation and the Trump/Barr DOJ. On your side the only evidence is a bunch of crackpots on the internet. The source you have closest to anything legitimate is Alex Jones, a known conspiracy theorist who has admitted under oath that what he does is performance art. He basically busllshits a bunch of gullible conspiracy-minded morons like you into listening to/watching his shows so that he can sell vitamin supplements. Seriously, that's how he makes his money. He gives his show away free to radio stations in return for advertising time which he uses to sell supplements. This guy is your most legitimate source of confirmation of the crazy shit you believe, you world historical gullible moron. You're the one ignoring all the facts and the evidence here and welching on your bets. And after telling me to make a new bet you're now ducking out of it because deep down you don't have enough faith in the crazy shit you keep posting. You haven't got the courage of your crazy convictions Lyle.

Here's how that Washington Post story starts. I know you don't subscribe and you got that excerpt from some crazy site:

June 14, 2016 Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.
    The intruders so thoroughly compromised the DNC’s system that they also were able to read all email and chat traffic, said DNC officials and the security experts.
    The intrusion into the DNC was one of several targeting American political organizations. The networks of presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were also targeted by Russian spies, as were the computers of some Republican political action committees, U.S. officials said. But details on those cases were not available.

Note the date. The Russians hacked both the GOP and the Democrats but only released Democratic stuff.

Here's another Post article:

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.
    Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

Here's what the entire US intelligence community had to say:

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

Here's another Post story about Dutch intelligence, who alerted the US to the Russian hacking:

BERLIN — The Dutch domestic intelligence service AIVD had access to the infamous Russian hacking group Cozy Bear for at least a year starting in mid-2014, local media outlets reported Thursday. According to the reports, the Dutch government alerted the United States to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election after Netherlands-based officials watched the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and other operations by the Russians, including a 2014 State Department hack.

The DNC hack, revealed by The Washington Post in June 2016, was considered a pivotal event in several actions believed to be undertaken by the Russian government to meddle in the U.S. presidential election that year. Two independent research firms later confirmed that the DNC’s network was compromised by Russian government hackers.

The Dutch agency’s involvement was first reported by the current affairs program Nieuwsuur and the newspaper de Volkskrant on Thursday. Reached by The Post on Friday, the domestic spy agency AIVD had no comment. The Dutch military intelligence service, MIVD, did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ssian-hackers/

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And here's a conservative newspaper highlighting exactly what Mueller did and this is according to the William Barr DOJ, the people you're hoping are about to expose a huge deep state conspiracy:

In its case against Trump associate Roger Stone, DOJ argued that Mueller’s investigation did not rely solely on CrowdStrike and its investigation “gathered evidence showing that GRU officers hacked the DNC systems as well as the DCCC [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee] and email accounts of people working for the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, published hacked information pseudonymously, and transferred stolen data to organization 1 [WikiLeaks].”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...spiracy-theory

Mueller even managed to track down the exact Russian intellligence units responsible for the hacking:

Mueller identified the two GRU units which carried out the cyberattacks — military units 26165 and 74455 — and said Russia stole the emails using spear-phishing and malware.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...chment-hearing

This evidence was used by the Barr DOJ to prosecute Roger Stone at his trial. He was found guilty remember.

So after asking me to lay out terms for another bet you're now running away again. Come on Lyle, show some courage. It's only money. Once Flynn is sentenced you're $140 down. How about betting $160 on the Q anon/mass arrests stuff? It's only money. You've said eventually we'll see just how much of a "theory" the Q anon stuff is and you've confidently stated that people from Obama on down are going to jail. But you won't back it up with even a small amount of money. Come on Lyle, $160.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sen. Ted Cruz: “A lawyer at the FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

What happened was that a lawyer altered an email for one of the renewal applications for a FISA warrant. That means after Trump was elected president. This alteration may be serious enough to warrant a criminal prosecution. The same lawyer also sent an unaltwered copy of the email to the lawyers doing the FISA application. Nobody yet knows how serious the alteration was for certain.

It didn't affect the initial application due to it happening months later and after Trump had been elected. And this is just a sideshow. The IG is upset with the process being abused and mistake being made. Nobody apart from the GOP is claiming that this was done to damage or spy on the Trump campaign because a. the campaign and the election were long over b. the subject of the warrant hadn't worked for the Trump campaign for six months before the initial warrant application c. had been the subject of a previous FISA warrant in 2014 and so on. The controversy in the real world about this is that a legal process wasn't properly followed, not that this was an attempt to spy on Trump.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

What happened was that a lawyer altered an email for one of the renewal applications for a FISA warrant. That means after Trump was elected president. This alteration may be serious enough to warrant a criminal prosecution. The same lawyer also sent an unaltwered copy of the email to the lawyers doing the FISA application. Nobody yet knows how serious the alteration was for certain.

It didn't affect the initial application due to it happening months later and after Trump had been elected. And this is just a sideshow. The IG is upset with the process being abused and mistake being made. Nobody apart from the GOP is claiming that this was done to damage or spy on the Trump campaign because a. the campaign and the election were long over b. the subject of the warrant hadn't worked for the Trump campaign for six months before the initial warrant application c. had been the subject of a previous FISA warrant in 2014 and so on. The controversy in the real world about this is that a legal process wasn't properly followed, not that this was an attempt to spy on Trump.
    Yup no problem here nothing to see move along. Kirk you still think trump was a Russian agent or did you give up and now hoping on impeaching a president for no crime? How is your English politics doing we know you like focusing on trump and the US

El Kabong Guest

Oh Tiana Lowe? Author of....

OPINION: How We, the #NeverTrumpers, Lost
    http://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/201...trumpers-lost/

THAT Tiana Lowe? that one Kirk?

Her inane ranting aside the whole 'Ukraine made it look like Russia did it is a conspiracy for the ages' take is laughable considering...

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

WaPo is behind a paywall and I ain't paying them shit either.

In regards to the FBI's criminality in 'Crossfire Hurricane' you'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess, I don't know what to tell you

I mean I have a feeling about what will happen, but hey you just celebrate, I mean this is all over but the fat lady singing yeah? You say House impeaches, Senate doesn't and I guess what you're hoping on some Democrat to beat Trump in 2020?

Like I say, best of luck.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Oh no, not that

El Kabong Guest

"I was wrong" - By James Comey

Stay tuned sweetheart 2020 gonna be lit

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Comey is the biggest sack of ratshit I have ever seen.

What a smarmy reptilian doublespeak snake this guy is.

The epitome of a slick smug overconfident lying sack of ratshit.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh Tiana Lowe? Author of....

OPINION: How We, the #NeverTrumpers, Lost
    http://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/201...trumpers-lost/

THAT Tiana Lowe? that one Kirk?

Her inane ranting aside the whole 'Ukraine made it look like Russia did it is a conspiracy for the ages' take is laughable considering...

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

WaPo is behind a paywall and I ain't paying them shit either.

In regards to the FBI's criminality in 'Crossfire Hurricane' you'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess, I don't know what to tell you

I mean I have a feeling about what will happen, but hey you just celebrate, I mean this is all over but the fat lady singing yeah? You say House impeaches, Senate doesn't and I guess what you're hoping on some Democrat to beat Trump in 2020?

Like I say, best of luck.
    When I heard it was crossfire hurricane I got pissed. Why use a stones song for an illegal investigation, the should have used sympathy for the devil

El Kabong Guest

Hillary Clinton, Chris Steele Allege Boris Johnson Is A Russian Stooge
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/11...ussian-stooge/

What an amazing coincidence

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN12Z2SL
    The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

.....would it surprise you if I told you there's a whole hell of a lot more of this?

There's a whole hell of a lot more of this
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-16-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillary Clinton, Chris Steele Allege Boris Johnson Is A Russian Stooge
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/11...ussian-stooge/

What an amazing coincidence

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN12Z2SL
    The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

.....would it surprise you if I told you there's a whole hell of a lot more of this?

There's a whole hell of a lot more of this
    No of course not, and I’m sure Obama didn’t know. Nothing to see here, you are just trying to throw us of the Russian asset thing. Putin now has Trump and Boris in place. The happening is upon us.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff and Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler are likely to be named by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to lead the House managers who will present evidence against Trump during an impeachment trial, according to people familiar with the matter.

The rest of the House managers will mostly be Democrats on the Judiciary and Intelligence panels, the people said. It isn’t yet certain how many impeachment managers there will be, the people said.

One lawmaker who is not expected to be chosen is independent Justin Amash of Michigan, who left the Republican Party earlier this year and supports impeachment, one person said.

Moderate Democrats Backing Trump Articles (3:37 p.m.)

The remaining uncommitted moderate Democrats are starting to announce how they will vote on Wednesday, and most so far are saying they’ll back impeaching the president.

Utah’s Ben McAdams said in a statement he will vote to impeach because “the president abused the power of his office by demanding a foreign government perform a personal favor” and obstructed Congress’s investigation.

Joe Cunningham of South Carolina also released a statement saying he will back impeachment, as did New Hampshire’s Chris Pappas and Abigail Spanberger of Virginia.

Freshman Elissa Slotkin of Michigan announced in an opinion piece in the Detroit Free Press that she will vote to impeach, even though she said she’s been told many times that the vote “will mark the end of my short political career.”

El Kabong Guest

Latvian government says it flagged ‘suspicious’ Hunter Biden payments in 2016
    https://johnsolomonreports.com/latvi...ments-in-2016/
    As the U.S. presidential race began roaring to life in 2016, authorities in the former Soviet republic of Latvia flagged a series of “ suspicious” financial transactions to Hunter Biden and other colleagues at a Ukrainian natural gas company and sought Kiev’s help investigating, according to documents and interviews.

The Feb. 18, 2016 alert to Ukraine came from the Latvian prosecutorial agency responsible for investigating money laundering, and it specifically questioned whether Vice President Joe Biden’s younger son and three other officials at Burisma Holdings were the potential beneficiaries of suspect funds.

“The Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity … is currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited,” the Latvian agency also known as the FIU wrote Ukraine’s financial authorities.

The memo was released to me by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office and confirmed by the Latvian embassy to the United States.

.....aaaaaand Democrat outrage over Latvia in 3....2.....1

Thread Information