1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Funny yet serious article about Tories and G4S

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/e...husband-shares
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why have the threads been merged? If i wanted to add to this thread I would have. Makes no sense now
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Trump comes out and is patted on the back by KKK

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    http://realorsatire.com/newsthump-com/

I'll just drop this off here
    What a clueless dopey twat. Carry on bigging up your ignorant fuckwit Prez if it makes you happy, but don't forget Britain First are the pricks who posted pictures of Ice Cube claiming he was a Syrian immigrant turned terrorist ffs. The same group that would rip up the Good Friday agreement in Ireland, would claim to be raising money for Veterans and sick and maltreated animals why pocketing the money themselves. Meanwhile the head if the KKK is falling over himself to congratulate YOUR man.
    http://newsthump.com/2017/11/30/were...ic-terrorists/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are being so narrowed minded on this it's beyond belief plus using a Satire article as your basis. At least use a real source with a similar narrow minded report twisting what's going on to further a fake agenda started over a year ago by the DNC and counterparts of
    You have no sense of humour. You have no soul.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    ******** nothing burger from uptight over-sensitive politically correct (without realizing how deep ypuve been brainwashed over the past 20 years of political correctness agenda) cowards
    Cowards? WTF are you on about? You are the biggest baby on the forum. We don't buy into any of it from either side. You swallow it whole and will not have a word said against your infant master troll king. King of the trolls and you voted him in as President.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are being so narrowed minded on this it's beyond belief plus using a Satire article as your basis. At least use a real source with a similar narrow minded report twisting what's going on to further a fake agenda started over a year ago by the DNC and counterparts of
    You have no sense of humour. You have no soul.
    You are damn right if nothing else during my time here I proved I have no sense of humor, whanker.
    Last edited by walrus; 12-02-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

******** nothing burger from uptight over-sensitive politically correct (without realizing how deep ypuve been brainwashed over the past 20 years of political correctness agenda) cowards
    Cowards? WTF are you on about? You are the biggest baby on the forum. We don't buy into any of it from either side. You swallow it whole and will not have a word said against your infant master troll king. King of the trolls and you voted him in as President.
    You just rely on labels like using the word troll. That's what's wrong with you people over there you get so worked up about the tone of somebody or about how somebody looks that you are blinded to the actual content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This tax cut bill is currently polling as the second most unpopular piece of legislation in history. And that's before voters really find out what's in it. And as soon as it passes, guess what? After adding trillions of dollars to the deficit Republicans will suddenly become deficit hawks and there'll be attempts to make massive cuts to Medicare and Social Security to make up for the losses caused by this tax cut. They're starting already: Tax reform is only one piece of the overall puzzle needed to revitalize the American economy, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) told a group of Washington, D.C., lobbyists and policy analysts this morning at a Politico Playbook Interview sponsored by the Financial Services Roundtable. The other part? Reduce the deficit and offset the cost of the reform, which the Congressional Budget Office estimates at $1.3 trillion. “I analyze this very differently than most,” Rubio told the crowd. “Many argue that you can’t cut taxes because it will drive up the deficit. But we have to do two things. We have to generate economic growth which generates revenue, while reducing spending. That will mean instituting structural changes to Social Security and Medicare for the future,” the senator said. https://www.fa-mag.com/news/rubio--o...its-35928.html Candidate Trump raged at the rigged economy and promised to unrig it and make everybody better off. Instead he's rigged it even further in the favour of corporations and the wealthy. Surely at some point the people who voted for him are going to realise they've been conned?
    SSI spent one trillion dollars for the first time last year. It is unmanageable. I'm not really counting on SSI payments if I make it that long. SSI and welfare have been the political third rail for so long the only way to save it is a big percentage drop in payments and raising the age again. You can take numbers out of this bill to support either cause for or against. I'm not against cutting the corporate tax but it needs to translate to the people which it didn't do while these companies reaped in record profits the last almost 9 years, I'm not convinced it will. I beleive there is a sunset clause on the individual cut if it doesn't translate to increased ecomic blah blah but no sunset on the corporations. Should be the other way around. Kirk, every line on the tax code has a special interest group supporting it. Do you think tax lawyers don't fight simplification. If we can get money out of government it would function better. This bill may be the best we can get. If trump only adds a few trillion to the deficit I'll consider that a cut at this point. It's getting to the point every president spends more than all the other presidents in history. It's frickin crazy. I'll see if I can dig up a graph
    SS is perfectly manageable and if you're convinced it won't be there when you retire you've been successfully conned by an ongoing multibillion dollar operation by the right's big donors to make you believe it's unsustainable. You're right about the corporate tax cut not doing much. It's just another giant upward redistribution of wealth, more class warfare from the GOP. And with you living in a state with state taxes you're probably going to get a tax increase to pay for the corporate cut. The bill is definitely not the best you could get, it's outright robbery. It's the GOP who create the deficits and the debt and the Democrats who have to clear the mess up. Nine out of the last ten recessions have come under a Republican in the White House. Res ipsa loquitur. Every prez spends more. Growing economy, revenues, population, inflation etc. The fact they spend more is irrelevant. It's how much they spend in relation to GDP that matters. There's a graph. You can look it up. This tax bill will not simplify things and leaving the government facing a deficit crisis will not make anything better.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You just rely on labels like using the word troll. That's what's wrong with you people over there you get so worked up about the tone of somebody or about how somebody looks that you are blinded to the actual content
    Nobody is worked up but you. You and Walrus are a fucking joke. I am not talking about "you people over there" or some idiotic generalization, i am talking about boring old Walrus and You Brockton "Billy no mates" The escaped mental patient troll. Troll is not a label, it is a description of what you do by spamming the forum with pathetic Mark Dice videos. The guy acts like a spoiled 5 year old, much like you and your petulant President and it's not funny. clever or entertaining, much less insightful.

Labels? what a complete feeble snowflake. No wonder everyone describes you as a fucking weirdo
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Flynn has pled guilty to one count in an information, not an indictment. Considering what they had on him that means he's now cooperating with Mueller and has given him something substantial. It could only be against Kushner, Trump Junior or Trump. An outside chance Manafort but 99% certain that Mueller now has enough to go after one or more of those three. The timeline for Trump that we now know looks horrific here. It's hard to see how at the very least he doesn't get charged with obstruction of justice.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

84% of the country worse off under the Trump tax plan. That's according to the Trump JCT which has goosed the nubers massively with dynamic scoring bs to make it look better than it actually will be. All to give a gigantic tax cut to a bunch of globalist firms who are half owned by foreigners. Fifty percent of this tax cut goes to foreign globalists, the other half to American globalists.

Trump supporters must be exhausted with all the winning. And with that, the weekend beckons.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

84% of the country worse off under the Trump tax plan. That's according to the Trump JCT which has goosed the nubers massively with dynamic scoring bs to make it look better than it actually will be. All to give a gigantic tax cut to a bunch of globalist firms who are half owned by foreigners. Fifty percent of this tax cut goes to foreign globalists, the other half to American globalists.

Trump supporters must be exhausted with all the winning. And with that, the weekend beckons.
    See I've read something completely different and it was from a liberal rag that stated it was trying to look at it objectively. They found the majority of the middle class will receive tax relief. Now let me ask you, the senators complaining this may increase the debt, where we're the the 8 years Obama spent 10 trillion. Kirk you prob know little about us tax code but the majority of the middle class don't itemize, it is those that don't, which is most, will benefit. I don't know what they will do with the deductions that is still being worked out

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is worked up but you. You and Walrus are a fucking joke. I am not talking about "you people over there" or some idiotic generalization, i am talking about boring old Walrus and You Brockton "Billy no mates" The escaped mental patient troll. Troll is not a label, it is a description of what you do by spamming the forum with pathetic Mark Dice videos. The guy acts like a spoiled 5 year old, much like you and your petulant President and it's not funny. clever or entertaining, much less insightful.

Labels? what a complete feeble snowflake. No wonder everyone describes you as a fucking weirdo
    Ha ha ha I love when u attack me @Beanz it's hilarious I live in your head rent free

Thread Information