Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You would make an excuse for the cunt if he sold your country for 50 cents.
    If this thing I dreamed up happens you'd do this thing I assume!!!!

And you tell me to grow up. Ridiculous
    Hang on a minute. That was in response to you suggesting that Trump was some sophisticated genius and you suggesting that anyone questioning him floating the idea of postponing the election was a gullible, humorless bore too rigid in their thinking.

I have never once met anyone with such a rigid humorless negative view of the world as you. You really are unable to grasp any kind of subtlety, nuance, satire or inflection from anyone but yourself. Your lack of self awareness is rivaled only by a narcissist like Trump.

It is not a dream at all. It is happening in front of your eyes and you are applauding as Trump sells your country to the rest of the world as a tinpot state run by a depotic and pathetically childish madman.
    Who said anything about sophisticated genius? He knows exactly how to TROLL the media and libs who hate him regardless of what he does. All it takes is a tweet from him and you're here bitching and you don't even live here...hell he doesn't even have to do that half the time and you're here figuratively clad in your "Repent the end is near!" sandwich board.

Take a deep breath and relax you insufferable moron.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hang on a minute. That was in response to you suggesting that Trump was some sophisticated genius and you suggesting that anyone questioning him floating the idea of postponing the election was a gullible, humorless bore too rigid in their thinking.

I have never once met anyone with such a rigid humorless negative view of the world as you. You really are unable to grasp any kind of subtlety, nuance, satire or inflection from anyone but yourself. Your lack of self awareness is rivaled only by a narcissist like Trump.

It is not a dream at all. It is happening in front of your eyes and you are applauding as Trump sells your country to the rest of the world as a tinpot state run by a depotic and pathetically childish madman.
    Who said anything about sophisticated genius? He knows exactly how to TROLL the media and libs who hate him regardless of what he does. All it takes is a tweet from him and you're here bitching and you don't even live here...hell he doesn't even have to do that half the time and you're here figuratively clad in your "Repent the end is near!" sandwich board.

You are very much mistaken. Most people are not wasting energy on hating Trump, because the man is much like you..an idiot who has no idea how very stupid he really is. You projection of such an invested mad man has been all about you since day one. I don't need to take a deep breath, or have a bong hit, remember it is not me who is the most prolific soap boxing evangelist here, telling people how they should be living their lives, in thread after repetitive thread, day after day, moaning and getting your knickers in a twist because they dare use a word you deem should be censored, and how they should all repent and be like you. You self righteous prick
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched Trump's presser yesterday:

1. "Like never, ever before"

2. "The likes of which has never been seen"

3. "You look at what's happening..."

4. "Tremendous things are happening...."

5. "We've done a tremendous job..."

6. "We're doing better than any country on Earth by far with the virus..."

7. "I have done more for blacks than John Lewis....."

8. "If it wasn't for me the United States would have much more death, I'm talking DEATH! DEATH! LIKE, REAL DEATH! If I hadn't shut it down in January....."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump's an insufferable, lying, self-aggrandizing, egotistical, vindictive, bullying, selfish, attention-needy, poor-excuse-for-a-leader, lowlife blowhard.

But other than that he's ok.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For everyone so worried about Trump postponing the election, the very next day he floated the idea of moving the date up.

Please don't be gullible, please learn that he's commenting like that to fuck with a certain group of people who are rigid in their thoughts and opinions to the point of shunning people. Those people are humorless bores.

But of course this will fall on deaf ears. "How can we tell he's joking?!?!?!?" Because there's a Constitution and Trump regardless of what you think of him isn't a fucking moron. Rush Limbaugh does the exact same thing and the media, the Democrats they're all too self important, too serious, and too rigid in their thinking to allow for levity.
    You honestly know that it's not just 'dems' who find the bipolar childish babble about the election totally out of line? He was rebuked across the board, save for maybe Rush . Dude..it's not that folks are tricked by some super slick troll master who is above the heads of everyone else..it's that he finds making a mockery and disregard of said Constitution something troll worthy to begin with. The blueprint is out, his patterns are set, he's a one pitch starter who fades down the stretch. If he'd like to be a shock jock all power to him but frankly stuff like this is like a kid who learns a new curse..drops it in the living room in front of all the grown ups and goes back to over and over for the reaction. No one is distracted over that couple of days, still had 6 convos with Putin and mentioned feck all of bounties on soldiers. Same time Feds withdraw from Portland and viola what do you know..things ease. "City on fire" not so much protests continue. Worst quarter economy in some 70 years reported same time..but him got jokes instead. Circumvents Congress..yet again..to ramrod Tata into the Pentagon after the the Armed services committee cancelled conformation hearing

Here's an idea while we worry about everyone else being too rigid or humorless, maybe ol bwoy should try getting serious and save the 'trolling' nonsense for a change and put on his big boy pants. For the Countries sake. That's who and what he's 'trolling'. The whole damn lot of us.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I watched Trump's presser yesterday:

1. "Like never, ever before"

2. "The likes of which has never been seen"

3. "You look at what's happening..."

4. "Tremendous things are happening...."

5. "We've done a tremendous job..."

6. "We're doing better than any country on Earth by far with the virus..."

7. "I have done more for blacks than John Lewis....."

8. "If it wasn't for me the United States would have much more death, I'm talking DEATH! DEATH! LIKE, REAL DEATH! If I hadn't shut it down in January....."
    Missed it, but not much on specificity by the sound of it per norm.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Same time Feds withdraw from Portland and viola what do you know..things ease. "City on fire" not so much protests continue.
    We are aware of people who are in the process of breaking into the back door of the PPA building on North Lombard Street.

To those attempting to break into and/or damage the Portland Police Association building: Stop now or you may be cited, arrested, or subject to use of force.

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/s...247538176?s=20

Sure thing Spicoli

Hate all you want, but the alternative to Trump isn't better in fact it's far worse on several fronts.

El Kabong Guest

You are very much mistaken. Most people are not wasting energy on hating Trump, because the man is much like you..an idiot who has no idea how very stupid he really is. You projection of such an invested mad man has been all about you since day one. I don't need to take a deep breath, or have a bong hit, remember it is not me who is the most prolific soap boxing evangelist here, telling people how they should be living their lives, in thread after repetitive thread, day after day, moaning and getting your knickers in a twist because they dare use a word you deem should be censored, and how they should all repent and be like you. You self righteous prick
    Yup you're obviously not wasting any energy

El Kabong Guest

Sally Yates testified in front of Congress but that Drumpf I swear.... He's so horrible!!!!

Not a peep on Obama's corruption and unconstitutional actions, NOTHING. Stunning and brave fellas.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same time Feds withdraw from Portland and viola what do you know..things ease. "City on fire" not so much protests continue.
    We are aware of people who are in the process of breaking into the back door of the PPA building on North Lombard Street.

To those attempting to break into and/or damage the Portland Police Association building: Stop now or you may be cited, arrested, or subject to use of force.

Sure thing Spicoli

Hate all you want, but the alternative to Trump isn't better in fact it's far worse on several fronts.
    imagine that. Actual local and State Police addressing actual documented criminal activity..following their own laws. Not some random undesignated unidentifiable Federal Government boot crew doing anticipatory unlawful snatch n grabs on random citizens and those naughty taggers and flag burners. It was basically a self inflicted recruitment drive. Get out of the States.

To think it's 'hate' at this point rather than actions, policy and conduct is an ostrich with head in sand.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 08-06-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why the fuck would Lyle have a BLACK umbrella though. Seems scripted.

El Kabong Guest

Sure thing Spicoli

imagine that. Actual local and State Police addressing actual documented criminal activity..following their own laws. Not some random undesignated unidentifiable Federal Government boot crew doing anticipatory unlawful snatch n grabs on random citizens and those naughty taggers and flag burners. It was basically a self inflicted recruitment drive. Get out of the States.

To think it's 'hate' at this point rather than actions, policy and conduct is an ostrich with head in sand.
    Believe what you want to Spicoli. I mean you say "everything's peaceful now that the feds have left" I show you there are still riots, but hey just so long as the feds aren't there everything is just fine.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“On my way 2 Sturgis Biker Rally, I ain’t scared of the media flue or as we call it round here election flue see ya soon sd,” J.F. Watson of North Carolina said.

250,000 bikers VOW TO NOT WEAR MASKS OR SOCIAL DISTANCE FOR 9 DAYS.

BREAKING NEWS:. AMERICAN IDIOTS BARRED FROM ENTERING 97 COUNTRIES.

Thread Information