Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

It's also not a Republican vs. Democrat thing. I couldn't care less about the Parties themselves. In fact... one issue where I'm vehemently opposed to extreme leftist Democrats is their penchant for bending over for the LGBTQ pressure groups (from the 3rd letter of the acronym forward). It's about Trump. There are many fine Republican politicians out there. But unfortunately... many others either had "backbone extraction surgery", or are right up there with Brock in the nauseating flip-flopping department. And THAT, in my opinion, is causing a great deal of damage to the Republican Party. Many of them don't realize that in the world of "life after Trump", people are going to remember the pitiful, pathetic roles they played during this whole four-year nightmare.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You don't bring us anywhere. You don't get to dictate terms. Four years now and all you have done is refuse to shit, so stay on the pot, shut your mouth and listen.

I unlike you have never claimed to be special, let alone Superman, so you don't need any Kryptonite. Just engage your brain and put your faith in it, rather than in a weak man who has led you to the Devil's door.

Trump, like you, has defended those who shoot unarmed Black people, so fuck you with your supposed concern over inciting violence. Not just four years, but for years now, all we hear is you putting your rights to own a gun ahead of any Christian respect for life.

Lets look at Trumps actual words

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.Our country has had enough. We will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about. To use a favourite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. "

So already just like yourself he is inventing a narrative to paint himself as the aggrieved victim. Blaming radical lefties...just like you. Like you do, invoking cancel culture in attempting top pretend any views he does not agree with should be labelled 'Fake news'. Then insisting that those rioters should never concede. Just like you it is all about winning. Fuck morals... just win.

He then goes on to say

" It’s a disgrace. It’s a disgrace. Even when you look at last night, they’re all running around like chickens with their heads cut off with boxes. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.

Crowd: Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!

Thank you. I’d love to have, if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed, the military, the secret service, and we want to thank you, and the police law enforcement. Great."

This is clear incitement.

Then he goes on

"But when you see this and when you see what’s happening, number one, they all say, ‘Sir, we’ll never let it happen again.’ I said, ‘That’s good, but what about eight weeks ago?’ They try and get you to go. They say, ‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’ I said, ‘I’m not interested right now. Do me a favour, go back eight weeks. I want to go back eight weeks. Let’s go back eight weeks.’ We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that."

Again clear incitement. ,,but the clincher

"Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody, until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, ‘I want to thank you very much,’ and they go off to some other life, but I said, ‘Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.’ And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavours have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

This is only part of a speech in which he insisted that America under him had become a communist country. A speech in which he repeated that under him and his party, the elections were all of a sudden fraudulent and corrupt, unlike under the Democrats when he won back in 2016, and apparently his tiny deep state hands had not been meddling yet.

You could not have written a better script.

He has exploited the aggrieved entitlement you and other middle class white voters feel. Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified.

You were always more interested in defending them, than their victims. Look at your posting history and weep.

Trump like you has a hard on for the Proud Boys and the QAnon bullshit that were the key components in this latest attack on Democracy. It may be more blatant and obvious, but you have backed four years of them building up to this.

The equivalence you seek to invoke for your own moral ambivalence is not there in the actions of those who are fighting for the rights of black people, or against the tyranny of fascist bastards you fucking lied for years about being rare as Unicorns.

You shielded them.

You hid them as friends on your Parler account and tried to pretend that any fighting fascism or racism should be mocked .

And names?

How many names have you used for four years ? how many times have you gas lighted people for four years. I am happy to fight back but what about those not so eager , how many of them have you and your far right heroes cowered into silence?

And you want to question the semantics of your man child President inciting violence as though winning is everything?

Sound familiar?

Last week was just a dry run. Your brand of far right zealots are a lethal bunch who everyone should be wary of, along with those excusing and enabling them.
    Who is dictating terms? I'm asking for you to provide evidence to back up your claims so we might could have a discussion. If you want a discussion that is.....it doesn't fucking seem like you're keen on one.

So that's 0 calls for violence and 0 calls to storm the Capitol....thank you for confirming those FACTS.

He said the election was fraudulent and given the sketchiness of some polling places and the FACT that 0 was done to quell the feeling of sketchiness and that state Supreme Courts like in Pennsylvania just up and decided to change their election laws (not what a Supreme Court does typically....or rather EVER) yeah the feeling of "this isn't on the up and up" is grounded in reality. Yeah sure 81 Million people voted for Biden, sure thing, yeah sounds feasible, sounds plausible, seems VERY highly likely given his never being the darling of the Democrat party, given his NEVER being popular, given his NEVER being anything more than a gaffe machine AND Kamala Harris who couldn't even make it out of the gates. Yeah that seems to be a major league big time ticket......and how'd they do down ballot again? Oh yeah 0 for EVERYTHING oh except for the 2 Communists in Georgia who won the runoff

"Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified." ......what even is that fucking nonsense Beanz?

Fascist? So allow me to get this straight Trump is a fascist dictator who was kicked off of all social media platforms?

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that Beanz? Ayatollah Khameni is still on Twitter you fucking jackoff, China is well represented on Twitter, but nah yeah it's Donald Trump who poses the REAL threat.

You're an asshole and you make up for it by being dumb as a sack of hammers. Oh and your baseless accusations (from waaaaaay far away) of racism and fascism are noted, AGAIN for the millionth time.

I offered you a chance to talk face to face and you bottled it. Again and again you bottled it.

You do not seem to understand.

Most people understand how corrupt politics is, but you are here defending a continuation of that.

You always have done.

You and Walrus, and even Brock, are about as pro establishment as it comes.

Those who marched on and invaded the Capitol were defending Trump, not fighting for America or it's values.

You are supporting a celebrity TV star who has dragged the US through the mud and your white fragility is so bright it is blinding.

They are not accusations they are facts. You can not wait to blame anyone but the far right racists even when they gun down innocents. It is beyond mental and you think i have anger issues.

Fucking wake up man.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just wanna know who are the miserable twats that carve their dear leaders name into the back of living Mammals down in Florida . I mean dude that's truly demented, hope they find them and strap anchors around their ankles.

Give it maybe 2,3 hrs before we hear it was actually Jimmy Carter or George Bushes fault.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I just wanna know who are the miserable twats that carve their dear leaders name into the back of living Mammals down in Florida . I mean dude that's truly demented, hope they find them and strap anchors around their ankles.

Give it maybe 2,3 hrs before we hear it was actually Jimmy Carter or George Bushes fault.

Don't think it was Jimmy 'No Bone Spurs' Carter

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You don't bring us anywhere. You don't get to dictate terms. Four years now and all you have done is refuse to shit, so stay on the pot, shut your mouth and listen.

I unlike you have never claimed to be special, let alone Superman, so you don't need any Kryptonite. Just engage your brain and put your faith in it, rather than in a weak man who has led you to the Devil's door.

Trump, like you, has defended those who shoot unarmed Black people, so fuck you with your supposed concern over inciting violence. Not just four years, but for years now, all we hear is you putting your rights to own a gun ahead of any Christian respect for life.

Lets look at Trumps actual words

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical left Democrats, which is what they’re doing and stolen by the fake news media. That’s what they’ve done and what they’re doing. We will never give up. We will never concede, it doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.Our country has had enough. We will not take it any more and that’s what this is all about. To use a favourite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal. "

So already just like yourself he is inventing a narrative to paint himself as the aggrieved victim. Blaming radical lefties...just like you. Like you do, invoking cancel culture in attempting top pretend any views he does not agree with should be labelled 'Fake news'. Then insisting that those rioters should never concede. Just like you it is all about winning. Fuck morals... just win.

He then goes on to say

" It’s a disgrace. It’s a disgrace. Even when you look at last night, they’re all running around like chickens with their heads cut off with boxes. Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.

Crowd: Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!

Thank you. I’d love to have, if those tens of thousands of people would be allowed, the military, the secret service, and we want to thank you, and the police law enforcement. Great."

This is clear incitement.

Then he goes on

"But when you see this and when you see what’s happening, number one, they all say, ‘Sir, we’ll never let it happen again.’ I said, ‘That’s good, but what about eight weeks ago?’ They try and get you to go. They say, ‘Sir, in four years, you’re guaranteed.’ I said, ‘I’m not interested right now. Do me a favour, go back eight weeks. I want to go back eight weeks. Let’s go back eight weeks.’ We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that."

Again clear incitement. ,,but the clincher

"Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody, until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, ‘I want to thank you very much,’ and they go off to some other life, but I said, ‘Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.’ And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavours have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

This is only part of a speech in which he insisted that America under him had become a communist country. A speech in which he repeated that under him and his party, the elections were all of a sudden fraudulent and corrupt, unlike under the Democrats when he won back in 2016, and apparently his tiny deep state hands had not been meddling yet.

You could not have written a better script.

He has exploited the aggrieved entitlement you and other middle class white voters feel. Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified.

You were always more interested in defending them, than their victims. Look at your posting history and weep.

Trump like you has a hard on for the Proud Boys and the QAnon bullshit that were the key components in this latest attack on Democracy. It may be more blatant and obvious, but you have backed four years of them building up to this.

The equivalence you seek to invoke for your own moral ambivalence is not there in the actions of those who are fighting for the rights of black people, or against the tyranny of fascist bastards you fucking lied for years about being rare as Unicorns.

You shielded them.

You hid them as friends on your Parler account and tried to pretend that any fighting fascism or racism should be mocked .

And names?

How many names have you used for four years ? how many times have you gas lighted people for four years. I am happy to fight back but what about those not so eager , how many of them have you and your far right heroes cowered into silence?

And you want to question the semantics of your man child President inciting violence as though winning is everything?

Sound familiar?

Last week was just a dry run. Your brand of far right zealots are a lethal bunch who everyone should be wary of, along with those excusing and enabling them.
    Who is dictating terms? I'm asking for you to provide evidence to back up your claims so we might could have a discussion. If you want a discussion that is.....it doesn't fucking seem like you're keen on one.

So that's 0 calls for violence and 0 calls to storm the Capitol....thank you for confirming those FACTS.

He said the election was fraudulent and given the sketchiness of some polling places and the FACT that 0 was done to quell the feeling of sketchiness and that state Supreme Courts like in Pennsylvania just up and decided to change their election laws (not what a Supreme Court does typically....or rather EVER) yeah the feeling of "this isn't on the up and up" is grounded in reality. Yeah sure 81 Million people voted for Biden, sure thing, yeah sounds feasible, sounds plausible, seems VERY highly likely given his never being the darling of the Democrat party, given his NEVER being popular, given his NEVER being anything more than a gaffe machine AND Kamala Harris who couldn't even make it out of the gates. Yeah that seems to be a major league big time ticket......and how'd they do down ballot again? Oh yeah 0 for EVERYTHING oh except for the 2 Communists in Georgia who won the runoff

"Continually justified attacks on Black people like you do, as though you were both the victims and Women, Minorities and Immigrants were constantly attacking white Christians like you, and so White terrorists that bomb and shoot innocent people were justified." ......what even is that fucking nonsense Beanz?

Fascist? So allow me to get this straight Trump is a fascist dictator who was kicked off of all social media platforms?

How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that Beanz? Ayatollah Khameni is still on Twitter you fucking jackoff, China is well represented on Twitter, but nah yeah it's Donald Trump who poses the REAL threat.

You're an asshole and you make up for it by being dumb as a sack of hammers. Oh and your baseless accusations (from waaaaaay far away) of racism and fascism are noted, AGAIN for the millionth time.

I offered you a chance to talk face to face and you bottled it. Again and again you bottled it.

You do not seem to understand.

Most people understand how corrupt politics is, but you are here defending a continuation of that.

You always have done.

You and Walrus, and even Brock, are about as pro establishment as it comes.

Those who marched on and invaded the Capitol were defending Trump, not fighting for America or it's values.

You are supporting a celebrity TV star who has dragged the US through the mud and your white fragility is so bright it is blinding.

They are not accusations they are facts. You can not wait to blame anyone but the far right racists even when they gun down innocents. It is beyond mental and you think i have anger issues.

Fucking wake up man.
    Damn you don’t stop. Your arguing with me when I was arguing with no one. Don’t demonize people because they think different than you. It’s a big world, there is a lot of different thought. In the end we are all getting on the same ship, we just take different boats along the way but there ain’t no denying the show has an end. Why are you so worked up about these issues that have no bearing on your life.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People demanding Trump's immediate resignation and/or impeachment aren't showing me that they have a lot of confidence in Biden being inaugurated on the 20th.

I guess we'll see what happens.

Oh, and Donald Trump reinstated death by firing squad (among others) as a form of capital punishment. Think Trump or those opposed to Trump get that fate?

Guess we'll see

Oh Lyle. Still trusting the plan then. Oh dear. And this post seems full of murderous rage. And you're only going to get worse when in a few short days Joseph Robinette Biden Junior is inaugurated as your new President and Trump slinks off to his restaurant in Florida to spend more time with his lawyers.

Trump just incited a coup. He's spent months undermining the democratic foundations of the country because he lost the election and he caps it off with an attempt to overthrow the government. Of course people think he should be removed from office. Even senators and congressmen in his own party think he should resign and face charges.

This does not mean that anybody outside the conspiracy theory loonies think Biden won't be inaugurated. There's no question at all that in less than a Scaramucchi from now Joseph Robinette Biden Junior of Delaware will be sworn into office and gain control of the Trump administration records while Trump loses his legal immunity from prosecution and the ability to the various law enforcement agencies investigating him from obtaining his personal and business records. Only a few days to go.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

End of the day I think this push for another impeachment is a mistake. Now it's more justified than the first imo and he needs to be held accountable but this is the culmination of what was staring us all in the face all along. He has been enabled since day 1. All this does is almost give him, some of the extremist in his cult, a reset right when he was content to sit on his stool and go flaccid. He's right back on stage. It also impedes and handcuffs the incoming administration. The Dems and Trump will prove to have some things in common and one is the huge inability to get out of their own way and grow a lead. I am more concerned at this point with the sitting lawmakers who attempted to void lawful election results and mute millions of voters. Trump is a spent shell but the mindset will linger on.

Biden doesn't want anything to do with the impeachment. They're not going to be able to hold any trial until well after Trump has left office and with the passage of time it'll be impossible to get enough votes for impeachment.

At the same time what else do you do? Trump tried to overthrow the government. You can't not try and do something even though it's not helpful politically. There'll be somebody who comes along after Trump who is as fascist as Trump but who is actually competent. If they think they can do anything they want up to and including overthrow the government and nobody will even attempt to bring charges it's inviting disaster.

The mindset will indeed linger on. The guy who in a few days be the second highest ranking GOP elected official in the country is saying you can't impeach him, if you do it's just going to make our supporters more violent. They're saying let's not bicker and argue about who killed who, we need to unify, and over a hundred and fifty of them voted not to certify the election results.

Maybe if the top GOP officials stopped implicitly threatening violence if the Democrats want to try and hold Trump accountable for attempting a fucking coup and all came out and admitted there was no voter fraud and Trump lost the election fair and square there'd be a path forward here but that isn't going to happen, is it.

There's going to be an explosion of radical white nationalist terrorism over the next few months and years. White people who can't deal with the fact that their country is becoming more diverse and they're losing their place at the top of the tree are being radicalised in their thousands by dangerous extremist leaders and the deluge of craziness on the internet. The hate and the violence are only going to get worse in the future and the GOP are now too scared of their own crazy base to do anything about it. Things do not look good.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A white man who deliberately sped his car through a crowd of racial injustice protesters in Iowa City, striking several, will avoid prison and have the incident erased from his record if he stays out of trouble for three years.

A judge last month granted a deferred judgment for Michael Ray Stepanek, 45, who told police he drove his Toyota Camry through the crowd in August because the protesters needed “an attitude adjustment.”

The sentence means a felony charge of willful injury resulting in bodily injury against Stepanek will be dismissed and expunged, as long as he does not commit a crime during a three-year term of probation. Judge Paul Miller also suspended a $1,025 civil fine.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/midwe...pca-story.html

This ISIS terror tactic is quite a common thing with American white nationalist terrorists these days. These are guys sitting in their cars who are so overcome with hate at minorities demonstrating for racial justice that they drive their cars into them. There is a tremendous level of hate out there and it's being amplified by extremist politicians and the internet. It would maybe be a good idea if the justice system took it as seriously as other major crimes:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/10/u...eal/index.html

Maybe these racial justice protestors have a point.

El Kabong Guest

Hooray more censorship from the left.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why aren’t cnn and msnbc and everyone else playing loops of Trump telling these people to storm the capital? Are they hiding the tapes from the public? I demand to see it. The words should be heard all over the world, over and over again, on and endless loop.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Why aren’t cnn and msnbc and everyone else playing loops of Trump telling these people to storm the capital? Are they hiding the tapes from the public? I demand to see it. The words should be heard all over the world, over and over again, on and endless loop.
    WEll, everyone clearly "heard" him say it, what is wrong with you. Everywhere you look they are "looping". He clearly said "Storm that building with violence, overthrow the US Govt, I am your Fuehrer." Dont act like you never heard it. WTF. Next you'll say Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, and 12 other US Senators and 144 US House Representatives werent constitutionally allowed to raise objections in the chamber. They just stood up in a fascist manner right there in the chamber, and opened their fascist mouths and spouted some bullshit, how dare they, erase them from history, quick. I owe @El Kabong $10 for the following usage:

No doubt they were B.F.

Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 01-12-2021 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

more patriots in NYC than you can imagine: CHUCK SCHUMER GETS DESTROYED TODAY

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    End of the day I think this push for another impeachment is a mistake. Now it's more justified than the first imo and he needs to be held accountable but this is the culmination of what was staring us all in the face all along. He has been enabled since day 1. All this does is almost give him, some of the extremist in his cult, a reset right when he was content to sit on his stool and go flaccid. He's right back on stage. It also impedes and handcuffs the incoming administration. The Dems and Trump will prove to have some things in common and one is the huge inability to get out of their own way and grow a lead. I am more concerned at this point with the sitting lawmakers who attempted to void lawful election results and mute millions of voters. Trump is a spent shell but the mindset will linger on.

Biden doesn't want anything to do with the impeachment. They're not going to be able to hold any trial until well after Trump has left office and with the passage of time it'll be impossible to get enough votes for impeachment.

At the same time what else do you do? Trump tried to overthrow the government. You can't not try and do something even though it's not helpful politically. There'll be somebody who comes along after Trump who is as fascist as Trump but who is actually competent. If they think they can do anything they want up to and including overthrow the government and nobody will even attempt to bring charges it's inviting disaster.

The mindset will indeed linger on. The guy who in a few days be the second highest ranking GOP elected official in the country is saying you can't impeach him, if you do it's just going to make our supporters more violent. They're saying let's not bicker and argue about who killed who, we need to unify, and over a hundred and fifty of them voted not to certify the election results.

Maybe if the top GOP officials stopped implicitly threatening violence if the Democrats want to try and hold Trump accountable for attempting a fucking coup and all came out and admitted there was no voter fraud and Trump lost the election fair and square there'd be a path forward here but that isn't going to happen, is it.

There's going to be an explosion of radical white nationalist terrorism over the next few months and years. White people who can't deal with the fact that their country is becoming more diverse and they're losing their place at the top of the tree are being radicalised in their thousands by dangerous extremist leaders and the deluge of craziness on the internet. The hate and the violence are only going to get worse in the future and the GOP are now too scared of their own crazy base to do anything about it. Things do not look good.
    Thats where I'm at with it, the fact it'll bleed out beyond a new administration and ultimately we see the same result. Of course it needs to happen and I believe the charge is more than just. But this will maintain a stage and even be turned a 'victory'. Clean cut, let him stew and have no center focus after the 20th. And I wouldn't rule McCarthy out completely if there was more time. Hey the #3 said she's voting. Stand up and be counted or forever risk your name tied to the feared chaos to come.

He did. This has all been a shit storm of the horizon collection pieces from day 1. A lot of people called it out, saw the low ball deceptions and manipulations and basic disregard for anything deemed a pillar norm of this Nation. He's been working to uproot and destabilize key agencies the Pentagon etc and frankly some Conservative principles from day 1. I think we remain a learning Nation and if this reality TV experiment con man has accomplished anything it's open eyes, some sooner than others and with different visions and some for the better. The gig is up and he may very well serve as the inadvertent enima flushing out the Republican Party if it hopes to survive even though he's been the one piling up the shat in the first place. The rhetoric and lies all came to a head. I do not fear that this Country will sleep walk into another delusional fascist after this. The real complicity has been the GOP and the 140+ who whored themselves out and betrayed democracy serving up the self entitled insanity as certainty. They may want to inherit a base but we're in a wake up call right now. And frankly now that his name, literally, is flying over their heads and a massive portion of base is supporting a clear criminal insurrection. That base too will fracture..started a while ago. A lot of these "patriots" are doing a mighty fine job at emulating the 'dreaded Antifa'. And what Republican is clamoring for the homegrown "anti American hey we kinda dig anarchy I guess " vote in the first place. He served his purpose and for that they are now the minority party across the board.

Yeh true, I haven't seen this much open racism, as a cracker myself, since the late 80's. I do steer away from casting the entirety of Trump voters as all racist knuckle draggers. Trump himself sure, but he tapped into discontent, disconnection and the middle man plight too. Millions. And yes absolutely the fear of racial demographic erosion is a part. We as a Country just have to be honest about that and it's why immigration was his crutch imo. The brown menace was a constant. But my man I have faith in us. I really do. Tempers are flaring and we have a hole to dig out of morally and mentally but I do not see us going all streets of Venezuela or all out Red Dawn redux after this week. I don't dismiss extremist who are looking for a do-over. Shit will pop off here and there short term but Trumpism will not be the literal burndown of us.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 01-13-2021 at 05:20 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    more patriots in NYC than you can imagine: CHUCK SCHUMER GETS DESTROYED TODAY

That's actually a Karen. They're the latest craze. Not a patriot.

Thread Information