Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    And by the way just as an example I have a buddy a few towns over who hates trump. We do discuss politics but keep it civil. This dude is a watch dealer, much more into watches than me but it’s also more of a business to him. Anyway he just sent me a 1960 Omega in working order to screw around with. It’s running ok but loses 5 minutes a day which is a little to much. Should be in the seconds. Anyway ya just little shit like that a lot of us do. He busts me balls and calls me a stupid potato eater due to my Irish heritage and I’ll call him a wop or something due to his Italian heritage but it’s just ball busting and no one gets upset. Yes there are people in the US who will insult/attack trump supporters but I think a lot of those cases are just mentally disturbed people and I’m not saying there aren’t any deranged trump supporters who do bad things that would be an incorrect statement. I’m just saying in the scheme of things no matter who wins me and this dude will remain friends and send each other free things just because we have we have much more in common and why would we dismiss or argue with each other due to political leanings. I seriously think we should all just operate like this. Wtf man 4 years goes by too quick.

Ha!

It's hard to read your entire posts... as they tend to drift away into blabber about watches and stocks. You must have gotten the distinct impression that some of us on here actually give a shit about your rambling stories.

I try not to be too hard on you, as you've been the forum's bottom feeder for some years now.

Drifting along... throwing in the pathetic attempts at self-effacing humor (a bit pathetic after a while)... trying to play both sides.

Which is why it's tough to refrain from laughing when you... (deep, serious voice here)... "try to talk about deep matters."

But go ahead... ramble away. ®

Ha!

#DeffonotAngry

Two quick takeaways:

1. I didn't realize "not angry" claims were copyrighted to you also, along with your fake smilies.
    2. Nothing like a common enemy to make the strangest bedfellows. ;-)

® fake smilie registered to Beanie Weenie

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The thing which may stop Biden from winning more than anything else EVEN IF YOU ARE A STAUNCH DEMOCRAT, is its just like he gives the very real impression that at any damn moment he will just collapse, fold, faint, whatever you call it without being malicious --- its just not a confident feeling you get: THIS 78 YEAR OLD MAN LOOKS RATHER FEEBLE, how the hell is he going to get down and dirty when push comes to shove with other tough guys at home and abroad? He honestly looks like he should be on a Florida beach sipping a Mai Tai in his flip flops and just enjoying his time with his family. How can he go thru the grueling horse shit that comes with the job of the highest seat in the land, and FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS AT THAT? He'd be 83 years old when he finishes his 4th year.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    The thing which may stop Biden from winning more than anything else EVEN IF YOU ARE A STAUNCH DEMOCRAT, is its just like he gives the very real impression that at any damn moment he will just collapse, fold, faint, whatever you call it without being malicious --- its just not a confident feeling you get: THIS 78 YEAR OLD MAN LOOKS RATHER FEEBLE, how the hell is he going to get down and dirty when push comes to shove with other tough guys at home and abroad? He honestly looks like he should be on a Florida beach sipping a Mai Tai in his flip flops and just enjoying his time with his family. How can he go thru the grueling horse shit that comes with the job of the highest seat in the land, and FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS AT THAT? He'd be 83 years old when he finishes his 4th year.

Biden got called out for a few things that he didn't respond well to

A) The laptop...."Come on man" ain't getting him out of that. Hunter Biden got sweetheart gigs at companies who otherwise wouldn't have taken a second look at him. Why? CORRUPTION!

B ) Fracking & Fossil Fuels.....he said the quiet part loud and even the friggin moderator said "Why would you do that?" ....added to which Trump IMMEDIATELY provided the video evidence of Biden saying he's all for banning fracking completely.

C) Trump's "typical politician" line....that right there was one of the reasons Trump got elected and another was "If you did a good job I wouldn't be President" which is likewise very true.

Biden didn't help himself at all. Also who the fuck are "The Poor/Pour Boys"?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    An ex-business partner of Hunter Biden, in a news conference organized by the Trump campaign, alleged that former Vice President Joe Biden was part of discussions around his son’s efforts to form an investment venture with a Chinese oil company. The Biden campaign denied Joe Biden had any involvement in the venture or stood to gain by it. In a statement to reporters Thursday, Anthony Bobulinski said that in 2017 Hunter Biden consulted his father about a planned venture with Chinese oil company CEFC China Energy Co. to invest in the U.S. and elsewhere. Mr. Bobulinski was also a partner. The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden. “Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever. He has never held stock in any such business arrangements nor has any family member or any other person ever held stock for him,” said Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates in a statement. https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-...re-11603421247 And a CNN poll with equal number of GOP and Democratic voters says Biden won the debate 53-39.
    Yeah....run with that. It ain't just 1 person saying this is the case it's multiple of Hunter's business associates AND Hunter's computer.

Oh CNN said Biden won? Imagine that

It's a load of horseshit Lyle which is why the media isn't touching it. No journalist at the New York Post would touch it so they bylined it to somebody who worked for Sean Hannity who had never written an article ever before and a local NY news reporter who wasn't told her name was on it until they published it. They won't release the email metadata to the rest of the media. The metadata would go a long way to show whether the emails were authentic.

And then yesterday this guy turns up to claim Joe Biden knew something about some business his son was doing -- in 2017! So just desperation stuff from Trump really.

And according to all of the polls taken after the debate that involved any kind of methodology Biden won easily.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/94548...y-sean-hannity

Of course the only poll that matters is in a week and a bit from now. How's that Trump landslide coming along?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So much going under the radar in these few clusterfeck months as we're all being force fed bs like bugs to a zapper. Interesting last week that a Federal Judge in MT. again ruled the 'acting' Director of Land management was appointed unlawfully and served as such. A number of his directives over the last year are poised to be thrown out and yet to be determined if all. This has always been a problem with the massive amount of 'acting' appointees Trump has sent up and he does so to avoid Senate oversite and approval. Scrutiny. Chalk one up for the State. Tip of the ice berg I'm afraid.
    You mean you found articles about bad things trump has done? Maybe we should hold off make sure it’s not russian disinformation. That’s how the corporate media handles and all negative Biden news. Just black it out. And forgot about all his racial comments, trump still hadn’t denounced white supremacy. Well he did the corporate media will just keep saying he didn’t. I wonder what motivation they have for that

Ha!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...HqjCv-JECLxgqs
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

It's a load of horseshit Lyle which is why the media isn't touching it. No journalist at the New York Post would touch it so they bylined it to somebody who worked for Sean Hannity who had never written an article ever before and a local NY news reporter who wasn't told her name was on it until they published it. They won't release the email metadata to the rest of the media. The metadata would go a long way to show whether the emails were authentic.

And then yesterday this guy turns up to claim Joe Biden knew something about some business his son was doing -- in 2017! So just desperation stuff from Trump really.

And according to all of the polls taken after the debate that involved any kind of methodology Biden won easily.

Of course the only poll that matters is in a week and a bit from now. How's that Trump landslide coming along?
    Ok, sure thing. You think Biden is going to win?

I'll take Kim Strassel over 99.99% of all other journalists. You remember her, Obama had her spied on too.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh they definitely sat Trump down and told him the babbling lunatic approach couldn't happen again. I thought it was actually a good solid debate aside from the constant tacking on of 10-30 seconds "can I can I respond" pre and post questions, mostly by Trump but whatever. He kept it level headed and only got ready to rage visibly when Biden brought up Wall Street of all things. The attempt to turn Bidens sarcasm of Lincoln was pretty lame but I do think the attempt at separation "you're all talk same ol politician" etc etc worked well visually and was effective for Trump. Then again clearly Trump came out playing politician last night. I also think contrary to many afterwards that Biden actually willing to stand up and clearly state his goal and plan on energy was respectable and effective for his would be greeny voters. Truth be told I'm not one hundred percent sold or completely on board with a complete swan dive into all solar and all wind. There is a massive place for it and we do need to get off the oil teet for Mother Earth..but I like my fuel. There's a practicality and economic gap with it and Biden needs to be asked over and over about it. I started taking notes again but 30 minutes in just sparked a fatty and observed. No plan for Health care from Trump though and it's a huge exploitable promise unfulfilled. In typical fashion he was a dickhead for dragging 4 different family members of Biden into it and the son Biden floating turd really fell flat. Biden denied it flatly and basically called it horseshit and moved on. Biden also put his foot in his mouth on fracking and had to do some clean up. Words and record follow you bro, always. Again Trump missed a great opportunity on race and instead went with some meme he must have seen on twatter about something Biden supposedly said. I did like that Biden didn't split hairs and looked him in the eye and called him a racist and rubbed his nose in the Central park five. The 'poor boys' was actually funny as shat and sometimes I wonder if ol bwoy On Golden Pong is wittier than he may be given credit for. Covid convoy worked for Biden. Trump basically let's do what we're doing and instead of acknowledging the victims he went into how many did not die. I dunno turning into another ramble here a lot to unpack into the weekend. Both guys did good for themselves. A few things random that seemed to just disappear.

Why on Earth not bring up or pin Biden down once again on supposed plan-plot and stacking the Courts . It was not mentioned once unless I'm mistaken.

What the hell happened to "communist anarchist Antifa" blah blah...again was it even mentioned? It's like he just tossed it out and went with the carnival charade that is the none candidate son of Biden-gate. Poof.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, sure thing. You think Biden is going to win?

I'll take Kim Strassel over 99.99% of all other journalists. You remember her, Obama had her spied on too.
    It's pretty telling when it's shoved into the opinion piece and the WSJ news goes onto knock it down a bit. Also wondering if these supposed other 'sources' are the same guys currently sitting in prison for of all things fraud . It's a fishing expedition, clear and crystal as daylight. Republicans can and need to do far far better with actual policy and plans. This turd ain't gonna float.

El Kabong Guest

It's pretty telling when it's shoved into the opinion piece and the WSJ news goes onto knock it down a bit. Also wondering if these supposed other 'sources' are the same guys currently sitting in prison for of all things fraud . It's a fishing expedition, clear and crystal as daylight. Republicans can and need to do far far better with actual policy and plans. This turd ain't gonna float.
    Indeed it IS telling, but probably not in the way you're meaning.

Oh THIS is a fishing expedition? What the hell was Russiagate?

Hunter Biden worked for Burisma. Burisma was under investigation. Joe Biden withheld money from Ukraine until the prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired....not too difficult to connect those dots because it ain't like Hunter Biden is some business wiz, he doesn't speak the language or have ties to the area, but who was related to the VP at the time....oh hey and who traveled with that same VP to China where he (Hunter) business GENIUS that he is picked up a gigantic investment for his hedge fund?

The evidence against Trump gets run over with a fine toothed comb, but evidence vs Biden is completely dismissed and THAT is very telling.

Say what you will of the former business associates of Hunter Biden, question their motives, but none of the folks railroaded by the FBI in an attempt to sink Trump ever produced the goods on our President and that is despite the Democrat party & corporate media foaming at the mouth for them to do even allege something! Not provide actual evidence, just HINT at wrongdoing!!!!

At the very least there's a massive double standard of justice. At worst the entire system is corrupt.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Indeed it IS telling, but probably not in the way you're meaning.

Oh THIS is a fishing expedition? What the hell was Russiagate?

Hunter Biden worked for Burisma. Burisma was under investigation. Joe Biden withheld money from Ukraine until the prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired....not too difficult to connect those dots because it ain't like Hunter Biden is some business wiz, he doesn't speak the language or have ties to the area, but who was related to the VP at the time....oh hey and who traveled with that same VP to China where he (Hunter) business GENIUS that he is picked up a gigantic investment for his hedge fund?

The evidence against Trump gets run over with a fine toothed comb, but evidence vs Biden is completely dismissed and THAT is very telling.

Say what you will of the former business associates of Hunter Biden, question their motives, but none of the folks railroaded by the FBI in an attempt to sink Trump ever produced the goods on our President and that is despite the Democrat party & corporate media foaming at the mouth for them to do even allege something! Not provide actual evidence, just HINT at wrongdoing!!!!

At the very least there's a massive double standard of justice. At worst the entire system is corrupt.
    Ya I don’t quite understand. I think here in the Trump thread people will jump on a comment about the media’s treatment of trump and dismiss the writer as “one of those crazy trump supporters”. I could make a rather long list of things Trump has done that I disagree with. I could do the same with Lincoln and even my “hero” George Washington. But no I’ve just made a few mentions here about the media’s obvious bias in its treatment of Trump it came to a head when we found a lot of the information used to attack the guy wan manufactured by his opponent in collusion with Russia, the investigators had information confirming this but did not use it and would not turn it over to the senate. Now we see how the corporate media handles a Biden scandal as opposed to a trump scandal. C’mon man, here’s the deal jack, it’s like a game being played. But against whom? Is it the voters or is it a CYA moment. Are they running out the clock hoping Biden wins and the US with its gnat like attention span will forget about this. Or if Trump wins maybe the media will go back into high gear covering the “mostly peaceful protests” that have caused over 2 billion dollars worth of damage and injured or killed over 3,000 police officers. We don’t hear much about the “mostly peaceful” protests now as it was hurting Biden in the polls.

So no it’s not about liking or disliking Trump, it’s just being amazed at what is going on with our media here in the US. I have no issue with people who don’t like Trump, it’s kinda how our system is supposed to be. Every single election since Washington has left a group of people who didn’t support the winner disappointed. It’s just how it goes. Our buddy Abe Lincoln pretty much suspended the constitution. That statement is using a broad brush of course it’s a little more nuanced than that but I don’t think our British members need a history lesson from me. I also don’t think it’s necessary to demonize all who might dare vote for Trump. I don’t support him for his tweets or stupid comments, there are enough of his policies I like where I feel comfortable voting for him. That is even more so now when I see the radical congress members who have made deals with Biden. (Senators as well) so anyway yeah that goes a little bit into why I will vote Trump, I will not be shocked if Biden wins, I figure maybe we will know sometime in February but I assure you, all you Trump haters need not demonize me as the state I live in will go for Biden and my vote will not have any effect in the election results.

Bottom line is I am shocked and disappointed in the current state of the US media. They used to at least kind of hide it but now it is so blatantly obvious I really don’t understand why this shit doesn’t bother even the Trump haters. We are too short sighted. What I see going on has much greater implications than just a president many don’t like. And know we have a generation growing up where this is the norm. Opposing viewpoints are now squashed or entire stories are not acknowledged by corporate media. I find it frightening. It serious reminds me of watching TV in China with its all state run media.

And I pledge again, I do have a number of buddies who support Trump, granted it’s a small sample maybe 15-20 people. I asked them all if they plan on “peacefully burn shit and riot” if Biden wins. Not one of them said yes although my one buddy who is ex special forces and a demolitions expert ignored me and wouldn’t answer so I am not sure what to make of that.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden decidin' and ridin'
    Lackin' the frackin' and attackin'
    47 years and 8 with Obama:
    So put down a period and not a comma!

Stutterin' Joe glanced at his watch
    Come on, man, he looks like sasquatch;
    Fee, Fi, Fo, Fump
    I ain't votin' for Biden or Trump

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Biden decidin' and ridin'
    Lackin' the frackin' and attackin'
    47 years and 8 with Obama:
    So put down a period and not a comma!

Stutterin' Joe glanced at his watch
    Come on, man, he looks like sasquatch;
    Fee, Fi, Fo, Fump
    I ain't votin' for Biden or Trump
    Runnin off at the mouth are the 3 Ps': Pimpin, Preachin & Politickin
    Donnie's got ém all down, see his voters str8 trickin'
    Trickin' like chumps for Trump
    While the Gaffer looks 2 tired to get off his rump
    Good Golly Miss Molly
    Joe B. said Rudy Jolly?
    Sara P hollered, say it aint so, Joe!
    But Sleepy Joe just don't know,
    if he gets elected he becomes the shadow Gov's next hoe.
    I heard it from you, so I know U KNOW.
    I aint voting for somebody's hoe!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today in Trumpland? Couldn't be any stronger!!! Even if Rudy, his off again on again lawyer, agreed to do an interview....at a hotel room with a person he knows jack about. WTF4?
    This is one stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPIDDDDDDD ASS DUDE!

I have never watched Borat and wont watch his new movie. This dumb ass part is enough for me. Some crackpot looking guy with a boom mike comes out & makes a sarcastic remark about Rudy sticking to marrying women like his cousin & that wasnt enough

5 SIGNS ONE IS BEING HOAXED, PLAYED, BAMBOOZLED, FOOLED, FUCKED WITH:

1. Interview is at a hotel. Not in a lobby, restaurant, but a hotel room.
    2. Fool with a microphone shows up with nasty ass hippie looking hair.
    3. He cracks an incest joke referring to Rudy marrying his dad's cousin's daughter.
    4. Interviewer walks out the hippy-looking fool to talk with him- as if she is a producer.
    5. She asks for a drink in the bedroom AFTER THAT FOOL WITH A MICROPHONE gave him a hint something was up.

Rudy the cross dresser all too obliges, sits on bed, pats her on the hip. Because she went for his mike (inside his pants?) he on his own accord lays down.

2:40 into clip...he sits DOWN ON THE BED. ON HIS OWN!!! GOD...THIS IS WHO DON'S FRIENDS & LAWYERS ARE?

More proof of how devout, loyal, unwavering Donnie Darko's legion truly are.

As life time conservative news anchor Ted Koppel said to Sean Hannity: The President's voters are more concerned with ideology than facts.
    As life time conservative news anchor George Will said, there is no Republican Party. There is the Party of Trump.
    As Ron Paul stated, there should be an option on the ballot that says "NONE of the above"
    No matter who Democrats associate themselves with...Donnie's illegit kids got the rundown on them and can quote everything on everyone, but have nothing to quote on Donnie's associates.
    It seems because it just don't matter.

I am embarrassed as shit for this nation. I remember 4 years ago, when people complained about the POTUS & his cohorts & friends---- it was because they were concerned citizens. But if any. ANY of us complain today we are anti-orange and should consider leaving the country.

Another day in Donnie Darko's World. I heard of Calgon washing detergent the Ancient Chinese secret, but not Donnie Darko the ancient Chinese secret bank account POTUS.
    Another day where Donnie talks about how bad the postal service is but nothing about how he fought to change it the past 4 years.
    Another day about how bad the voting process is but nothing about how he fought to strengthen the voting process.
    Another day where he states we cant keep the economy closed without anyone asking him what the fuck he shut it down for? After all, he said it was nothing more than the flu, so excuse me while I kill our economy over a generic flu, then blame mainstream media. Rightwing media= fair, balanced, honest, pure as the driven snow.

And my worshippers will follow lock step and regurgitate whatever the fuck I tell them.
    Another day where I say I aint heard about no damn Proud Boys....but I will denounce them.....while I say-I never heard of those who I am willing to denounce. For what? He publicly denounced a group without knowing why, how Donnie Like.

Another day where he is credited for a debate not on policy but on how well behaved he was. How many zingers he had.
    Another day of convincing his star struck fans that it is okay to preference on 3-5 year old issues already debunked by Majority Republican Senate. Just call them all liars and say only Donnie Alone can save us. Only Donnie Alone can save us.

How fortunate for the chosen-1 that Sleepy Joe decided to run for POTUS in 2020...How else would we have found out about what transpired with Hunter as far back as 2014?
    ...almost a 1/2 decade ago.

The Legion Of Donnie Darko's Pledge:
    "I pledge allegiance to the Orange One & libel which he stands for. A divided Nation under the chosen one, incapable, inept, unwilling, unjust with biasness and justice for just us."
    Bow DOWN!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-25-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

https://nypost.com/2020/10/24/biden-...hunter-emails/

B-b-but muh Russia!

LMAO Biden is corrupt as ....well as a guy who has been in office nearly half a century yet is worth multiple millions of dollars.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched the Joe Biden outdoor rally in Pennsylvania where his wife punctured the eardrums of everyone in the audience with her shrill band Saw voice for about 10 minutes while Joe Biden held on to the railing behind her to try to keep his balance like an old man

What was most amazing about it was that I thought I was watching a 1980s comedy movie

Thread Information