Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Former president Trump’s campaign quietly commissioned a second firm to study election fraud claims in the weeks after the 2020 election, and the founder of the firm was recently questioned by the Justice Department about his work disproving the claims.

Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems, studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and allegations for Trump’s campaign in late 2020 and found they were “all false,” he said in an interview with The Washington Post.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”

Block said he recently received a subpoena from special counsel Jack Smith’s office and met with federal prosecutors in Washington, but he declined to discuss his interactions with them. Block said he contemporaneously sent his findings disputing fraud claims in writing to the Trump campaign in late 2020.

“I just don’t believe it’s appropriate at this point in time to discuss anything related to the grand jury process,” he said.

Prosecutors have obtained extensive information about Block’s efforts, according to people with knowledge of the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation.

Federal records show the Trump 2020 campaign paid Block’s firm more than $750,000 in six payments. The first, for $390,000, came three days after the election, records show, and the final payment came around Thanksgiving of that year. The payments were labeled “Recount.”

Separately, prosecutors have interviewed multiple employees from the Berkeley Research Group in recent weeks, another Trump-paid firm that produced a 29-page report ultimately undermining many of Trump’s fraud claims, according to three people familiar with the matter. Berkeley’s study contradicted claims made by Trump and his advisers that there were extensive numbers of dead voters and cases of fraud in states such as Georgia and Nevada.

https://wapo.st/3LBHAnd

AI is really something:

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...99029689176066

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Carlson posed too much of a threat to institutional power because he turned Americans into proper researchers and thinkers.

Carlson offered an intellectualism, truthfulness, and an analytical depth that no other news personality has ever done in the history of the United States as far back as I can remember.

Tucker needed to be “silenced” because he represented too big a threat to the powers and principalities, institutions and agendas that seek an unenlightened uninformed semi lobotomized quasi retarded population that does not question, does not research, does not analyze but simply swallows and follow instructions.

Tucker Carlson also exposed the fraud and money laundering racketeering crimes of FTX and the Democrat Party in Ukraine involving the United States government. He exposed the US biochemical labs in Ukraine and their connection to the Democrat Party, President Barack Obama, Vice President Biden, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Bill Gates, and other US government agencies and pharmaceutical companies.

The ex-host’s anti-regime rhetoric could no longer be tolerated by the corrupt American media and political establishment and his exit signals the death of American media.

According to Bennett, Carlson posed too much of a threat to institutional power because he turned Americans into proper “researchers and thinkers”.
    Carlson offered an “intellectualism, truthfulness, and an analytical depth that no other news personality has ever done in the history of the United States as far back as I can remember,” said Bennett.
    Tucker needed to be “silenced” because he represented too big a threat to the “powers and principalities, institutions and agendas that seek an unenlightened uninformed semi lobotomized quasi retarded population that do not question, do not research, do not analyze but simply digest and follow instructions,” according to Bennett.
    “Tucker Carlson also exposed the fraud and money laundering racketeering crimes of FTX and the Democrat Party in Ukraine involving the United States government. He exposed the US biochemical labs in Ukraine and their connection to the Democrat Party, President Barack Obama, Vice President Biden, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Bill Gates, and other US government agencies and pharmaceutical companies,” Bennett told Sputnik.
    The ex-host’s anti-regime rhetoric “could no longer be tolerated by the corrupt American media and political establishment,” said Bennett, adding that his exit signals “the death of American media”.
    The former US army psyops officer suggested that Senator Chuck Schumer had threatened to utilize the CIA and the FBI to deploy secret government operations against Tucker to get him off air unless he was fired.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...27b3001b53a3ca

This horseshit is far more coherently written that the horseshit you come up with by yourself. You could never have written this.

Damn. And to think I was almost impressed. Only to find out the whole post was plagiarized.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the whole point. Miles was the same always lifting huge chunks from zero hedge bullshit. Very straight people just like TIC living in a fantasy world where everyone else is hoodwinked and incurious whilst they repeat verbatim idiotic bollocks that tells them what to think. Irony is wasted on them.

Carlson and intellectual in the same sentence is enough to make you spit yor coffee out, but calling moderate same old bullshit democratic capitalist liberalism 'the regime' just after blowing smoke up Putin and China's arse and high fiving dictators, Murdoch and Billionaire control freaks like the anti free speech Musk is full on mental.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    people just like TIC living in a fantasy world where everyone else is hoodwinked and incurious
    i'm the only one here asking how claims & beliefs have been verified & known to be true. all you have is fallacies & deflections. you are the one living in a world of belief. you have been hoodwinked & incurious from the moment you were born larry
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    people just like TIC living in a fantasy world where everyone else is hoodwinked and incurious
    i'm the only one here asking how claims & beliefs have been verified & known to be true. all you have is fallacies & deflections. you are the one living in a world of belief. you have been hoodwinked & incurious from the moment you were born larry

Exactly.

Everyone here is stupid, docile and brainwashed until here you come an enlightened beacon of knowledge freeing us all from our chains of mental servitude with your YouTube PHD and all those years raising your cuddly toys and years of experience edge lording it over everyone on Elder Scrolls.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

Exactly.

Everyone here is stupid, docile and brainwashed until here you come an enlightened beacon of knowledge freeing us all from our chains of mental servitude with your YouTube PHD and all those years raising your cuddly toys and years of experience edge lording it over everyone on Elder Scrolls.
    no larry. i am talking directly to you. if i've got something to say to someone else i'll say it directly to them. i've asked you to provide details on how you have verified your beliefs & you can only use fallacies to deflect. i'm not here to free anyone but i will ask them to verify how they know their claims or beliefs are true. i don't even know what elder scrolls is. but enough with your red herrings, why are you so angry that you are being asked to verify your beliefs are true? is it because you are unable to & are unable to accept that you only believe secondhand information? that is not verifying a claim & knowing it to be true, that is believing larry
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some thoughts while I hate watch the Yankees. What an absolute shower of shit this team is.

A top GOP political consultant who worked on five presidential campaigns talks about how rare an actual good presidential candidate is:

https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/s...80412582395904

https://twitter.com/stuartpstevens/s...80411122810880

Trump latest:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...50217963380736

Wife of Supreme Court chief justice gets a job directly due to him becoming chief justice and makes an eight figure sum. Jesus fucking wept. This is three of them in three weeks. This is banana republic stuff. And nothing from the Democratic party other than would you please attend a hearing and being told to fuck off. If this was three Democratic judges imagine Fox News right now. If George Soros had bought Sonya Sotomayor a Big Mac you'd never have heard the end of it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jane...issions-2023-4

MAGA means Make Attorneys Get Attorneys:

At Least 25 Lawyers Are Subjects or Witnesses in the Various Trump Investigations

https://www.emptywheel.net/2023/01/0...nvestigations/

Shit. That's old. Apparently it's over 30 now.

A reminder. This guy is apparently pole position to be Attorney General if Trump wins again:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-FBI-raid.html

Capers told KTRK the case went from
    harassment to a shooting very quickly. He said that authorities believed some of the victims were trying to shield their children -- with bodies found on top of children who were unharmed.
    MORE: Infant shot, 2 adults dead in house shooting

"In my opinion, they were actually trying to take care of the babies and keep them babies alive," Capers told KTRK.
    Police said the shootings all took place in one home, the victims were all from Honduras and that four of the victims were declared dead at the scene. The fifth victim -- an 8-year-old boy -- was taken to a hospital and has since been pronounced dead.
    Capers told KTRK all of the victims were shot from the neck up "almost execution style."
    Capers said footage from a Ring doorbell at the victims' house shows the shooter entering the home where the shooting took place with a weapon. The suspect was believed to be intoxicated at the time, authorities said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/5-dead-tex...ry?id=98957271

I bet he was drinking Bud Light. It's the Bud Light that was responsible. They sooner they manage to get Bud Light cancelled the better.

Meatball Ron not having the best of times. Having to shake up your campaign before you even start it isn't a good sign:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...2024-rcna81624

His Louboutins are amazing though:

https://twitter.com/OperativeXRay/st...70104729452544

There's nothing wrong with being five feet two.

This was hands down the best joke at Nerd Prom:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1652506986792079362

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is bringing something different into the 2024 campaign: serious people. This iteration of Trump’s re-election effort includes serious, smart, determined campaign professionals who know the work, know the steep hill they must climb, and know how to win. They’re adults, smart people with experience in real politics. Some of the old guard are still lurking around the Court of King Donald, but there’s a chill in the air when watching his new team take shape. People like Chris LaCivita and Suzie Wiles aren’t capering for Trump’s approval. They’re driving for a win......

https://resolutesquare.com/articles/...mpaign=sub_cta

An ex-FBI official who allegedly urged rioters to "kill" officers during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was previously the supervisory special agent in charge of Homegrown Violent Extremism for the FBI New York Field Office's Joint Terrorism Task Force, a senior law enforcement official told NBC News.
    Jared Wise was arrested in Oregon this week, charged with four misdemeanor counts. After he entered the Capitol and exited through a broken window, an FBI affidavit alleges, Wise yelled at officers outside the Capitol.

"You’re disgusting. You are the Nazi. You are the Gestapo. You can’t see it," he yelled, according to the bureau. "Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!”

Jared Wise.U.S. District Court WashingtonAs officers were knocked down in front of him, Wise turned toward the violence and started yelling again, according to the FBI.
    “Yeah, f--- them! Yeah, kill ’em!” Wise said, according to the FBI. “Kill ’em! Kill ’em! Kill ’em!”
    Wise, according to a senior law enforcement official, served in the homegrown violent extremism role from 2014 to 2017.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...rism-rcna82775

Clarence Thomas Had a Child in Private School. Harlan Crow Paid the Tuition.The price tag could have exceeded $150,000.

https://www.propublica.org/article/c...tuition-scotus

This Supreme Court stuff seems to be getting worse. Related:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/02/polit...g-luttig-tribe

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Four Proud Boys guilty in major US Capitol riot case

Five members of the far-right Proud Boys, including former leader Enrique Tarrio, face decades in prison after being found guilty for their role in the January 6 US Capitol riot.

Four were convicted of seditious conspiracy, and all five were found guilty of obstructing official proceedings, alongside other felonies.

The most serious charges carry penalties of up to 20 years in prison.

More than 100 members of the far-right, all-male group joined the Capitol riot.

All five defendants were found guilty of conspiracy to prevent officials from discharging their duties, impeding officers during civil disorder, and destruction of a fence protecting the Capitol.

A mistrial was declared on a total of 10 charges against the men where the jury failed to come to a conclusion, after a complex trial that took nearly four months - more than twice as long as planned.

The Proud Boys were steadfast supporters of Donald Trump who marched several times in Washington DC after the 2020 election, often clashing with far-left anti-fascists.

Their protests culminated on 6 January 2021, as the election results were due to be certified by Congress.

Unlike his co-defendants, former Proud Boy chairman Henry "Enrique" Tarrio was not in Washington that day.

He was arrested two days before for previously burning a Black Lives Matter banner and weapons charges. He was ordered by a judge to leave the city and ended up watching events from a hotel room in nearby Baltimore.

Tarrio's co-defendants included Ethan Nordean, 31, of Washington state, who goes by the alias "Rufio Panman".

Nordean was active in Proud Boy street protests and brawls with anti-fascist activists in the Pacific Northwest. In video from 6 January, he was seen leading members of the group around the Capitol along with co-defendant Joe Biggs, 38, of Florida, a US Army veteran and former broadcaster for Alex Jones's Infowars.

Zachary Rehl, 36, a former US Marine and leader of the Philadelphia branch of the Proud Boys, was also part of a group that stormed the building.

A fifth defendant, 44-year-old Dominic Pezzola of Rochester, New York, was found not guilty of seditious conspiracy.

Pezzola, also a former US Marine and at the time a relatively recent recruit to the group, took a riot shield from police officer and smashed a window. He was one of the first people inside the building and lit a cigar in celebration.

However, while testifying in his own defence he said he was acting alone and had not met his co-defendants prior to that day. He was convicted of assaulting a police officer while taking the riot shield, while the others were found not guilty on that charge.

Rehl also testified in his own defence, but the others did not take the stand.

In court, prosecutors introduced a large volume of text messages, social media posts and videos to prove that the group's actions amounted to a co-ordinated plot to try to stop the certification of the 2020 election result.

The Proud Boys repeatedly posted a number of violent threats online. For instance, in November 2020, Tarrio wrote on a post by Joe Biden: "YOU need to remember the American people are at war with YOU. No Trump… No peace. No quarter."

Others posted about civil war, firing squads and "traitors".

The trial was delayed by slow jury selection, motions for mistrial by defence lawyers, numerous arguments over witnesses and evidence, and concerns about possible juror intimidation.

Lawyers for the defendants argued that the group was poorly organised, mostly non-violent, and that there was no preconceived plan to storm the building.

They also noted that Tarrio, a long-time police informant, was in touch with Washington DC police before 6 January and informed an officer of the group's plans for the day.

In closing arguments lawyers for the defendants placed the blame on Mr Trump, saying they merely followed his suggestion to show up.

"'Be there, it's going to be wild,' the commander-in-chief said. And so they did," said Norm Pattis, an attorney for Biggs, referencing one of Mr Trump's tweets.

The Proud Boys were founded in New York City in 2016 by Gavin McInnes, a co-founder of Vice who left the media company to embark on a career as a right-wing commentator and podcaster.

They describe themselves as an all-male drinking club or a "pro-Western fraternal organisation".

But they became better known for their frequent brawls with left-wing anti-fascist activists in cities across the US.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65307770
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some goings on in trump v everyone.

Most Fake Trump Electors Have Taken Immunity Deals in Georgia Case https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/05/u...SG3RSuZJYqeAOM

Justice Dept. Intensifying Efforts to Determine if Trump Hid Documents https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/04/u...rse96R8ZQVJ4Aw

And Clarence

https://www.theonion.com/clarence-th...source=twitter
    Last edited by palmerq; 05-06-2023 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.......T

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ma...fb72b931&ei=11

"Man who pepper-sprayed police gets 14 years in longest Jan. 6-related sentence"

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Pennsylvania man found guilty of felony assault and other charges for pepper-spraying police officers outside the U.S. Capitol was sentenced on Friday to 14 years behind bars, the longest prison term to date for anyone convicted in the riot of Jan. 6, 2021.

Peter J. Schwartz, 49, was convicted last December at a trial in federal court where evidence showed he was in the vanguard of a mob attacking police at the lower west terrace of the Capitol and boasted later that he had "started a riot" by "throwing the first chair."

Prosecutors said Schwartz then seized a police duffle bag full of pepper-spray canisters and handed them out to others in the mob, including his wife, so they could turn them against police officers.

According to the government's case, Schwartz began chasing down any retreating officers he could find and dousing them with pepper spray as he surged through the crowd into the lower west terrace tunnel wielding a wooden club.

A welder by trade, Schwartz was arrested in early February in his hometown of Uniontown, Pennsylvania.

Schwartz and two co-defendants, Jeffrey Scott Brown and Markus Maly, became the first three individuals convicted at trial of assaulting police officers with pepper spray on Jan. 6.

Brown, of Santa Ana, California, was sentenced last month to 4 1/2 years in prison. Maly, of Fincastle, Virginia, is awaiting sentencing. Schwartz's wife, Shelly Stallings, received a two-year prison term last month.

Schwartz was found guilty on four counts of assault with a dangerous weapon and six other charges, including obstructing an official proceeding, entering a restricted building with a dangerous weapon and engaging in physical violence in a restricted building.

His 170-month prison term surpasses the previous longest sentence yet handed down in a case related to the Jan. 6 attack - 10 years received by former New York City cop Thomas Webster for assaulting a Washington police officer that day.

Schwartz's punishment may soon be eclipsed. The U.S. Justice Department on Friday asked a federal judge to sentence Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes to 25 years in prison for his conviction on seditious conspiracy and other charges stemming from the Jan. 6 riot.

On Thursday, a federal court jury convicted four members of another far-right extremist group, the Proud Boys, of seditious conspiracy, defined under a Civil War-era law as a plot to oppose the government with force.

At least 950 people have been charged and more than 600 convicted for their roles in the Capitol rampage by supporters of then-President Donald Trump. The Jan. 6 attack marked the most violent assault on the halls of Congress since the British invasion of Washington during the War of 1812.

Trump had urged his followers in a speech that day to "fight like hell" to disrupt congressional certification of Democrat Joe Biden's 2020 presidential election victory, a race the Republican incumbent has continued to falsely claim was stolen by massive fraud.

Schwartz's lawyers appealed for leniency, saying their client and his wife had traveled to Washington to hear Trump's speech and walked to the Capitol with other protesters without intending in advance to incite violence.

Defense attorneys said in court documents that Schwartz's actions that day "were motivated by a misunderstanding as to the facts surrounding the 2020 election."

(Reporting by Andrew Goudward in Washington; Writing and additional reporting by Steve Gorman in Los Angeles; Editing by Stephen Coates)

OUCH! Damn... that's pretty hefty. I guess this dude will have to continue "fighting like hell" from prison.

What is it? Play stupid games... win stupid prizes?

I would imagine consequences such as these would "dissuade" other brainless Minions from engaging in feeding frenzy behavior.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The greased up grifter actually confused a pic of his late wife with one of the woman he's accused of raping ffs

I see cnn is breaking out the Vaseline and unbuttoning for some upcoming town hall. Feels like we've seen this shameless snuff film before.

Thread Information