Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

I'm 15 minutes into the Joe Biden speech from Pennsylvania . It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to recover from his wife's 10-minute band so shrill eardrum splitting shrieking contest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joe Biden seems to be recovering from either a really bad hangover or something much worse. He has been shouting at the top of his lungs into the microphone without moderating the pitch or the cadence or the rise and fall of his voice. I cannot believe his lack of public speaking ability

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's about 20 minutes into his speech and I feel as if sledgehammers are pounding into my eardrums at the exact same shouting explosive volume and pitch over and over like a Chinese water torture

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The latter, B. Its the latter. Like clockwork....cada cuatro años empeora. Imagine 2024 if it ever arrives.

El Kabong Guest

4 more years of what in the who now?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The verbal stumbles are becoming much too frequent now. Anyone not at least a little bit worried about Biden holding up to the pressure cooker of the White House (to say nothing of a vengeful Trump following) is not being realistic, IMO.

In the end... what is best for the nation? Obviously the divisiveness has reached a point of no return.

Not even a reincarnation of Mandela, with a mix of Mother Theresa and Mahatma Gandhi would be able to "put Humpty Dumpty together again."

Depressing? Yeah... just a tad.

El Kabong Guest

El Kabong you're such a conspiracy theorist! There's no reason at all to believe that certain affluent members of our society are pedophiles! NONE....ok there was Epstein, but other than that NONE! OK and Jimmy Saville....but other than that NONE! You absolute crazypants!

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...certain-minor/

......why are they always pedos though?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    El Kabong you're such a conspiracy theorist! There's no reason at all to believe that certain affluent members of our society are pedophiles! NONE....ok there was Epstein, but other than that NONE! OK and Jimmy Saville....but other than that NONE! You absolute crazypants!

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...certain-minor/

......why are they always pedos though?

Nobody here on the forum to my knowledge has ever said what you just made up. NOBODY here has ever denied "that certain affluent members of our society are pedophiles" ....oh hang on...Gandalf denied the Jimmy Saville thing at first...oh and a lot of you denied a lot of Tommy Robinsons lot being peados until they were convicted.

Oh and I actually remember the deafening silence when years before that i linked to several sources to prove that yes indeed at the top of British elite levels it was being covered up.

You will stoop to any lengths to try and score political points with it, but silence on Milo and silence when Trump is involved

Here is your lovely unbiased laughable source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nobody here on the forum to my knowledge has ever said what you just made up. NOBODY here has ever denied "that certain affluent members of our society are pedophiles" ....oh hang on...Gandalf denied the Jimmy Saville thing at first...oh and a lot of you denied a lot of Tommy Robinsons lot being peados until they were convicted.

Oh and I actually remember the deafening silence when years before that i linked to several sources to prove that yes indeed at the top of British elite levels it was being covered up.

You will stoop to any lengths to try and score political points with it, but silence on Milo and silence when Trump is involved

Here is your lovely unbiased laughable source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit
    Allow me to address your response ....wow, that was kind of all over the place.

So you nor anyone else on the forum have called me a "conspiracy theorist"? What does Gandalf have to do with anything? He's not coming back soon enough to distract from what I've posted dude. Tommy Robinson and his "lot" haven't even crossed my mind.

That's good of you to recall the deafening silence from years ago, but this is the here and now and what are you doing? Distracting from the issue? Attempting to divert attention away from damning stories about Hunter Biden......things you want to believe SOOOO badly are "Muh Russian disinformation"

Who is stooping? What did I do? Milo was a VICTIM whether he admits to it or not, he was a victim who was sticking up for a person who preyed on him. Jimmy Saville he ain't, not even close. Trump is involved? How? Where? If all you're going to do is bring up a picture of Epstein or video of him with Epstein that everyone has already seen and knows about I'm sorry it's no different than you bringing up the "very fine people on both sides" bullshit.

Who claimed the source was unbiased? It's quite obvious the mainstream media is working overtime trying to cover Biden's ass! And look at you, you're attempting to help.

The people who have Hunter's laptop have receipts man.....they've got him dead to rights. The FBI will once again be in great upheaval after all of this and Chris Wray will be thrown out on his ass. They've had this information all along, they're stopping at nothing to defeat Trump......and yet you'll tell me with a straight face "Trump is part of this establishment!"......like hell he is! If Trump was part of it they wouldn't attack him 10 out of 10 times, the errors wouldn't all be one way and not the other.

There's more coming Beanz and it'll come if I post about it or not

El Kabong Guest

So not only did Hunter Biden date his brothers widow (that's pretty fucking strange) he was at the very least "sexually inappropriate" with his niece. His then 14 year old niece....probably among others as well but not blood relatives unless of course there were Chinese Bidens before Hunter got over there, I wouldn't doubt he has a few over there though.

So are you going to keep backing Biden Beanz or are you going to call it quits or what will it take for you to believe the evidence?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man you’re really all in with this desperate trash aren’t ya bud. Packaged 30 second hit pieces and the daily shock and awe tinfoil hat kool aid family smear of the day. Must really suck not having any actual plans or promising policy to get behind the man with eh. It’s bit embarrassing to be honest. We’ll have to change our name to the National Enquirer at this rate. I’ll take the occasional stumble on the stump over cognitive lies any day.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Man you’re really all in with this desperate trash aren’t ya bud. Packaged 30 second hit pieces and the daily shock and awe tinfoil hat kool aid family smear of the day. Must really suck not having any actual plans or promising policy to get behind the man with eh. It’s bit embarrassing to be honest. We’ll have to change our name to the National Enquirer at this rate. I’ll take the occasional stumble on the stump over cognitive lies any day.
    Thank you Spicoli, I appreciate your taking the time to respond.

Packaged hit pieces? You mean like Rudy in Borat 2 or more like 3 years of Russiagate which remind me what did they find again?

Plans & Policy? I'm more than happy to discuss those things with you. Go ahead, where does Joe Biden beat Trump on policy? It ain't on trade. It ain't on the economy. It ain't on Criminal Justice reform. It ain't on immigration. It ain't on foreign policy. But do BE MY GUEST and tell me where Biden has it over Trump.

What's embarrassing is that response from you. Joe Biden is as crooked as the day is long and he always has been. He's been in political office nearly half a fucking century and he's a MULTIMILLIONAIRE...the going rate for a Senator in 2019 is $174,000 (yearly not monthly now) and Joe Biden is a MULTIMILLIONAIRE....do the math. Trump meanwhile, yeah he inherited wealth and then he lost a lot of it, and then he made it back by doing things like The Apprentice and the like.

The occasional stumble on the stump?

Hey man you vote for who you want to, but I've got my reasons to vote Trump (just did today actually)....I would have crawled across Hell itself to vote for him with a smile on my face.

When China has a sextape of your crackhead son...that ain't good. When the women in that tape are of questionable age....that REALLY ain't good. Hunter Biden is a liability and he has really exposed Joe Biden's LIE-ability.

But hey vote Biden, it don't matter to me. I've got a clear conscience about it.

If they (The Democrats, the Media, etc) had a scintilla of what there is on Joe Biden & Hunter on Trump & his family, oh Trump would have gotten the Mussolini treatment already. Think about it! The press saying "We can't publish unverified claims"....they published the Steele Dossier, they published Trump's taxes, they didn't say "This is unverified" they do story after story after story citing "Unnamed sources inside the White House" .....whereas this Hunter stuff, this is LEGIT. There's pictures, there's calls, there's texts...it wouldn't gain traction if they didn't have those things.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 10-26-2020 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It's a load of horseshit Lyle which is why the media isn't touching it. No journalist at the New York Post would touch it so they bylined it to somebody who worked for Sean Hannity who had never written an article ever before and a local NY news reporter who wasn't told her name was on it until they published it. They won't release the email metadata to the rest of the media. The metadata would go a long way to show whether the emails were authentic.

And then yesterday this guy turns up to claim Joe Biden knew something about some business his son was doing -- in 2017! So just desperation stuff from Trump really.

And according to all of the polls taken after the debate that involved any kind of methodology Biden won easily.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/94548...y-sean-hannity

Of course the only poll that matters is in a week and a bit from now. How's that Trump landslide coming along?
    Ok, sure thing. You think Biden is going to win?

I'll take Kim Strassel over 99.99% of all other journalists. You remember her, Obama had her spied on too.
    It's pretty telling when it's shoved into the opinion piece and the WSJ news goes onto knock it down a bit. Also wondering if these supposed other 'sources' are the same guys currently sitting in prison for of all things fraud . It's a fishing expedition, clear and crystal as daylight. Republicans can and need to do far far better with actual policy and plans. This turd ain't gonna float.

Interesting how the story came about.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/b...nal-trump.html

This stuff was apparently being shopped by Russian intelligence in Ukraine last year.

Rudy took it to the New York Post because in his own words the top brass there wouldn't fact check it. The Trump people including a White House lawyer being paid by taxpayers took it to somebody at the WSJ with a history of publishing anything she was given by Trump people without checking or verifying anything. However she's an opinion writer, people on the news side at the Journal looked at it and found nothing to back the claims up. Same happened with journalist at the Post. And the same with journalists at Fox News:

https://twitter.com/JacquiHeinrich/s...08531423436803

So if the Post or the Journal had actually fact checked the stuff they were given it would never have made it into print. It would be being shopped by fever swamp people like Infowars and Gateway Pundit.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It's a load of horseshit Lyle which is why the media isn't touching it. No journalist at the New York Post would touch it so they bylined it to somebody who worked for Sean Hannity who had never written an article ever before and a local NY news reporter who wasn't told her name was on it until they published it. They won't release the email metadata to the rest of the media. The metadata would go a long way to show whether the emails were authentic.

And then yesterday this guy turns up to claim Joe Biden knew something about some business his son was doing -- in 2017! So just desperation stuff from Trump really.

And according to all of the polls taken after the debate that involved any kind of methodology Biden won easily.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/94548...y-sean-hannity

Of course the only poll that matters is in a week and a bit from now. How's that Trump landslide coming along?
    Ok, sure thing. You think Biden is going to win?

I'll take Kim Strassel over 99.99% of all other journalists. You remember her, Obama had her spied on too.

Yes, I think Biden is going to win. I don't think Trump is going to go away quietly however.

Biden isn't going to make it to inauguration day though. The day after the election we take him off the performance enhancers and the dementia becomes unignorable meaning we can swear Kamala in with VP Bernie in January. Yes Lyle, you're going to be living under another Black president in a few weeks.

Trump will spend the next year or two being investigated and indicted and see the inside of a jail cell for the first time sometime in 2022.

Thread Information