Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

The Left and the vast majority of the MSM have simply implemented a Narcissistic Personality Disorder full court press on Donald Trump since 2015, replete with Gaslighting On Steroids, Projection and Brazen Hypocrisy. It's Psychological Warfare, very very clear. Perhaps those who haven't deeply studied these concepts do not see it or something 🤔😕 It's beyond shocking and disappointing to me, really.

Anyone who doesn't see that clear as day well...... 🤭😆.... Don't know what to tell ya, guy. I haven't gotten a single coherent answer from anyone on any of that for 4 years. Look what they did to Trump since before he was even President. I'm not talking about his brutal insults or tweets, which of course turned alot of people off.

I'm talking about the 24/7 HATE ON STEROIDS and 24/7 demonization/projection/hypocrisy against him.

Most shocking of all to me is hearing the rebuttals to that, seriously, because they have never made much sense to me at all, and I feel I am a somewhat if not very sensible person.
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 11-11-2020 at 06:22 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Great whataboutism Lyle standard issue. Tell you what it's a helluva lot easier to find evidence of connection and interactions between some members of this administration and Russian shitheels than it apparently is to find evidence of 'tons of widespread evidence of voter fraud' thus far. It's after 5:40 pm on Monday...crickets. You're glossing over the fact that this is about adherence and respect for our Constitutional norms pertaining to an open and free election by millions and conflating it with a man who stood on the White House lawn and openly invited a foreign power, an enemy, to directly interfere in our elections and target a political rival. However narrow the numbers the votes are in Democracy be damned. Delaying and impeding the transition in this Republic and casting dispersions and reckless accusations of criminality upon voters and workers whether they disagree with you or agree with you, a R OR D dammit is bolstering enemies across the Globe. It's not what we do. And for the record ffs I'm an Independent. This ain't about Biden love or Trump hate, they're temps, they'll come and they'll go, it's about this Country and who we are but I suppose some have lost that in favor of a cult of personality.
    Be dismissive of the point all you like Spicoli.

"it's a helluva lot easier to find evidence of connection and interactions between some members of this administration and Russian shitheels ", oh really and where is this evidence? They've had 4 years to produce meanwhile it has been 4 business days since the election.

President Trump isn't going to tip his hand via the media because the media are in on this and they have been from the very begining. See Kirkland's boy David Corn for that Steele Dossier scoop! FoxNews pivoted and they're no better now than the others calling Arizona before even CNN did .

I can tell people what I think, but it won't matter because you're upset with Trump, you see his actions as unnecessary and harmful, I see them as allowing things to play out as they are needed to. Donald Trump said from the beginning "Mail in ballots are susceptible to mass fraud", AG Barr seconded that, and I'm of the belief that they've allowed the Democrats enough rope to hang themselves. They're not going to make the allegations without the receipts. But again, I can tell you until I'm blue in the face, you're just going to be upset by it.

Which is why I'll just wait and watch ...74 million people voted for a man who didn't campaign, wasn't asked ANY tough questions, bombed in the second debate, and didn't offer any plausible excuses as to his son's laptop where it's quite obvious he was selling us out to China? ....and also down ballot Republicans (people who ran on Trump-ism & were supported by Trump himself) kicked the ever living dogshit out of the Democrats? How likely is it for both of those to have happened simultaneously?

Guess we'll wait and see won't we now

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    Unlike Trump who didnt win & say come together, he continued his warpath of calling Democratic voters the most horrific of adjectives.
    Did he now?

Did he call them "deplorables, irredeemables, racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, islamaphobes"?

Because I don't seem to recall it.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Serious question for Democrats: wasnt 4 years of 24/7 media attacks saying Trump/Russia "hacked the election" on Hillary, and demonizations calling Trump a Russian collaborator THE REAL FRAUD? and NOW.... the Dems say an election cant be rigged?

Im confused.
    I am not a Democrat, but the idea that all Trump has to answer for is boorishness and that he never colluded with anyone is just not true. The ramifications of his involvement in the plot to get the UK to leave the EU and be one of those disaster capitalists to make himself rich on the proceeds of backing the financial ruin of Great Britain, will also see the United Kingdom broken up into distinct countries. Nothing is below him. He is all HE is worried about. This is why we over here are interested in this thread.

Look at him the absolute bastard that he is, pretending yesterday, that a vaccine developed by a couple of dedicated German scientists, and that may allow the world to return to some semblance of normality, is all about him. Unbelievable crass selfish toddler.

Tell me what a friend Joe Biden is to the United Kingdom again

This is not about the Peace process in Ireland or how Brexit could destroy that overnight. It is about Mafia Don who as we have already discussed years ago actively funded an violently active IRA with the Gerry Adams in the picture below and not the grey haired Adams involved in the peace process.

Your whatabouttery knows no bounds. You voted for a domestic terrorist when you put in your vote for the Globalist Don and his Saudi/Mafia/Deep State/Elite Billionaires club paymasters

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

You voted for a domestic terrorist when you put in your vote for the Globalist Don and his Saudi/Mafia/Deep State/Elite Billionaires club paymasters
    Glad we're getting along so well again. I'll add this to the list of things you've called me/accused me of being. Don't waste my time or anyone else's in attempting to pull it back or tone it down. I know who I'm dealing with.

You're very emotional Beanz, take a midol

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You voted for a domestic terrorist when you put in your vote for the Globalist Don and his Saudi/Mafia/Deep State/Elite Billionaires club paymasters
    Glad we're getting along so well again. I'll add this to the list of things you've called me/accused me of being. Don't waste my time or anyone else's in attempting to pull it back or tone it down. I know who I'm dealing with.

These are facts.

If you are going to invest so much in the support of a politician with his unashamed actions, then so be it.

I am not attacking you and will never ever shy away from being honest or writing using the same emotions God gave you.

Please do not make it something that it is not.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

These are facts.

If you are going to invest so much in the support of a politician with his unashamed actions, then so be it.

I am not attacking you and will never ever shy away from being honest or writing using the same emotions God gave you.

His unashamed actions of what exactly?

Sure you're not "attacking" me, you're merely saying I "voted for a domestic terrorist"...but it's NOT an "attack" on you ....I mean come on.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These are facts.

Sure you're not "attacking" me, you're merely saying I "voted for a domestic terrorist"...but it's NOT an "attack" on you ....I mean come on.
    No fair el kabob I’m bff with beaner

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These are facts.

You voted for somebody who for the last four years has repeatedly shown little respect for the principles on which your country was founded. He certainly does not believe that all men are created equal and just like his bumbling elitist twat of a counterpart here in the UK, has NO respect for the rule of law.

"Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; ..."

This is his M.O.

He has brought about a break down in the basic respect needed to operate a civil society. He has actively courted the far right, neo -nazis and the employed the most criminally brazen legal team in US history.

Although I am a pragmatist, in most situations of war i would be considered a pacifist, and yet even for me, the way he talks about people who died (however mistakenly) for your country turns my stomach.

He has backed and courted neo-nationalists and dictators and attacked democracy and your long standing allies. For him criminals like Netanyahu, Duterte, Edorgan, Putin, King Salman of Saudi, Bolsonaro, Orban and Duda give him a semi. He has not shied away from heaping praise on them and by association dragged your country through the midden.

So infatuated is he with wealth that he backed the terrorist bombing campaign of the Saudis in Yemen and appointed as his spiritual advisor some twisted fucking harpy who thinks that being wealthy is a sign of God's grace.

He might as well of just spat on the teachings of Jesus.

He is not good people.

Most politicians are not, but this guy is on another level.

Nobody is forcing you to defend him but if you continue to insist on doing so people are entitled to question why.

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You voted for somebody who for the last four years has repeatedly shown little respect for the principles on which your country was founded. He certainly does not believe that all men are created equal and just like his bumbling elitist twat of a counterpart here in the UK, has NO respect for the rule of law.

"Under the 2001 USA Patriot Act, domestic terrorism is defined as "activities that (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the U.S. or of any state; (B) appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; ..."

This is his M.O.

He has brought about a break down in the basic respect needed to operate a civil society. He has actively courted the far right, neo -nazis and the employed the most criminally brazen legal team in US history.

Although I am a pragmatist, in most situations of war i would be considered a pacifist, and yet even for me, the way he talks about people who died (however mistakenly) for your country turns my stomach.

He has backed and courted neo-nationalists and dictators and attacked democracy and your long standing allies. For him criminals like Netanyahu, Duterte, Edorgan, Putin, King Salman of Saudi, Bolsonaro, Orban and Duda give him a semi. He has not shied away from heaping praise on them and by association dragged your country through the midden.

So infatuated is he with wealth that he backed the terrorist bombing campaign of the Saudis in Yemen and appointed as his spiritual advisor some twisted fucking harpy who thinks that being wealthy is a sign of God's grace.

He might as well of just spat on the teachings of Jesus.

He is not good people.

Most politicians are not, but this guy is on another level.

Nobody is forcing you to defend him but if you continue to insist on doing so people are entitled to question why.

Would you be so kind as to provide examples of how Donald Trump has according to you "repeatedly shown little respect for the principles on which your country was founded" & is there any evidence for your take that he "does not believe that all men are created equal"?

Citing the Patriot Act? And again, no specifics as to his violations of it.

Respect is a two way street and Trump has played well within the rules, had he not he would have been immediately ousted....don't believe me, he was impeached for what again? Tell me.

"He has actively courted the far right neo-nazis"....you think instead of just accusing him you'd cite chapter & verse SPECIFICS. I'll wait to respond until you state SPECIFICALLY what he's done to court those people.

"the way he talks about people who died for your country"...this is very important and should shine a very bright light in a very dark area of your thought process... ACCORDING TO WHO did he say those things? Allow me to elucidate, "unnamed sources" ie "made up people", ie "nobody, but we've got to tar & feather him with something"......the people with President Trump on the day in question all 100% of them said he said no such thing and that includes people who aren't fans of President Trump.

Explain in detail the issues between the Saudis & Yemenis...please do tell and explain why America should be involved

If there's one person I go to for the teachings of Jesus it's Trump....if there's another person I turn to it's you.

Based on what?

Are you "good people"?

Yes, question me, by all fucking means question why I support him.....I'll answer questions, will you?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

4 years and 426 pages and you are still avoiding answering any questions. It doesn't matter If I ask you, or Kirkland, or anyone else, you either ignore it, pretend that the answer is just around the corner, resort to whataboutism, or as per usual pretend you are the one nobody is answering.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I’m honestly embarrassed for this Country and I don’t say that easily. Your ‘deep State’ is happening right in front of you in broad daylight. Trump has stoked and structured this frenzied fraud dogma his entire time in office to circumvent and corrode what was up until this election cycle -the- respected standard and ideal of Democracy in action of and by a free people. It’s a literal scattershot lobbying to cull public opinion and continue this us vs them divide to the point of volatility. He’s playing with fire and when it goes there it don’t come back. It’s pathetic.
    This is it. Half the country now won't accept that Biden is legitimately the president. And it'll be this way for every Democratic president in future. Every election is just going to devolve into bullshit investigations and conspiracy theories. It's going to shred the democratic system and put the country on the road to an authoritarian government which thirty plus percent of the country it seems will welcome wholeheartedly. And one party and their media are entirely responsible for this.
    didnt half the country not accept that Trump was the legitimately elected Prez though? I feel like Im in the twilight zone here, come on!

On election night 2016 Hillary conceded before Trump even got to 270 electoral votes.

https://twitter.com/jdickerson/statu...56753657290752

Once the election has been conceded by one party the next thing that happens is the current prez invites the future prez to the White House for a meeting which is filmed and photographed and broadcast so that the American public see that a peaceful and orderly transfer of power is going to happen. Obama called Trump on election night and Trump and Pence were at the White House two days after election day.

https://twitter.com/VP44/status/796853101978390532

No doubt that some Democratic voters didn't accept Trump as a legitimate president. But zero Democratic elected officials refused. This time there is a campaign from the president on down through the administration, the Senate majority leader and endless other top GOP officials to refuse to accept Biden has won and all claiming the election is a fraud.

And they have zero actual evidence to back this up. It turns out that Rudy's star witness to fraud in Pennsylvania turns out to be a convicted sex criminal and failed multiple time GOP candidate who lives in New Jersey.

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/st...12188649492481

Every bullshit case they originally came up with has either been thrown out of court or they haven't even filed a case for it. The Attorney General has just changed the rules allowing DOJ prosecutors to get involved in election disputes before cases have even been files. The top DOJ official responsible just resigned because of it. That's seven top DOJ officials who have resigned over various things the AG has done to pervert America's justice system over the past couple of years.

Here's the official Trump mouthpiece explaining where the regime is on actual evidence -- have patience, we're going to have something for you at some point:

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1325924762355462151

When they have brought a case it's about election rules and procedures, not fraud, and it's never going to change the results any:

https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/sta...89255857594374

Once whatever crap they do come up with gets thrown out by the courts, how long before they start attacking judges and the legal system? We're about to find out that the legal system is part of the conspiracy. There isn't anything these cunts won't do to try and maintain power and save face. They'll quite happily wreck the democratic system and the people who fund the conservative movement are quite happy about this because they know they're about to hit a demographic dead end. They're one or two election cycles away from oblivion and the terror of seeing their taxes go up and their businesses regulated correctly and maybe even having the law of the land applied to them. When people who have deeply held beliefs can't win via the democratic system they won't give up their beliefs, they'll give up on democracy. This is the start of it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Logan Act: Obama Hack Ben Rhodes Says Joe Biden is Already “Having Phone Calls” with Foreign Leaders About His Agenda (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

I seem to recall this being an issue last time....but this I am sure is all good yeah? Right guys?

Incoming presidents all talk with foreign leaders. That's fine. They're not allowed to run a second foreign policy at the same time like Trump did four years ago. The country has one foreign policy at a time. And people generally don't admit to crimes in media interviews. Try reading an actual newspaper.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Great whataboutism Lyle standard issue. Tell you what it's a helluva lot easier to find evidence of connection and interactions between some members of this administration and Russian shitheels than it apparently is to find evidence of 'tons of widespread evidence of voter fraud' thus far. It's after 5:40 pm on Monday...crickets. You're glossing over the fact that this is about adherence and respect for our Constitutional norms pertaining to an open and free election by millions and conflating it with a man who stood on the White House lawn and openly invited a foreign power, an enemy, to directly interfere in our elections and target a political rival. However narrow the numbers the votes are in Democracy be damned. Delaying and impeding the transition in this Republic and casting dispersions and reckless accusations of criminality upon voters and workers whether they disagree with you or agree with you, a R OR D dammit is bolstering enemies across the Globe. It's not what we do. And for the record ffs I'm an Independent. This ain't about Biden love or Trump hate, they're temps, they'll come and they'll go, it's about this Country and who we are but I suppose some have lost that in favor of a cult of personality.
    Be dismissive of the point all you like Spicoli.

"it's a helluva lot easier to find evidence of connection and interactions between some members of this administration and Russian shitheels ", oh really and where is this evidence? They've had 4 years to produce meanwhile it has been 4 business days since the election.

President Trump isn't going to tip his hand via the media because the media are in on this and they have been from the very begining. See Kirkland's boy David Corn for that Steele Dossier scoop! FoxNews pivoted and they're no better now than the others calling Arizona before even CNN did .

I can tell people what I think, but it won't matter because you're upset with Trump, you see his actions as unnecessary and harmful, I see them as allowing things to play out as they are needed to. Donald Trump said from the beginning "Mail in ballots are susceptible to mass fraud", AG Barr seconded that, and I'm of the belief that they've allowed the Democrats enough rope to hang themselves. They're not going to make the allegations without the receipts. But again, I can tell you until I'm blue in the face, you're just going to be upset by it.

Which is why I'll just wait and watch ...74 million people voted for a man who didn't campaign, wasn't asked ANY tough questions, bombed in the second debate, and didn't offer any plausible excuses as to his son's laptop where it's quite obvious he was selling us out to China? ....and also down ballot Republicans (people who ran on Trump-ism & were supported by Trump himself) kicked the ever living dogshit out of the Democrats? How likely is it for both of those to have happened simultaneously?

Guess we'll wait and see won't we now

If it turns out that there are no receipts, that there is zero evidence of large scale voter fraud and there are no deep state arrests or relelations about Democratic/media/whatever corruption or whatever other crazy shit Qanon people are currently believing will you admit you're a gullible fucking moron who believed the biggest load of obvious barking mad bullshit ever? Will you admit you were wrong Lyle?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information