Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Nah... they'll be mowed down like the toothless peasants that came within a hair's breadth of getting mowed down before they could overrun the US-Mexico border and cut a swath of terror through the Southwest.
    Nah..,.the peaceful antics will win the day, justice for George remember

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Nah... they'll be mowed down like the toothless peasants that came within a hair's breadth of getting mowed down before they could overrun the US-Mexico border and cut a swath of terror through the Southwest.

Why should we (remember). It's not Chauvin's fault George jammed himself forcibly under his knee and cut off his own air supply.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why should we (remember). It's not Chauvin's fault George jammed himself forcibly under his knee and cut off his own air supply.
    Yup that’s what it’s all about. Nothing but that. Absolutely nothing but that.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yup that’s what it’s all about. Nothing but that. Absolutely nothing but that.

As long as you're happy that's all we care about.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
    -George Orwell

Trump is the actual benevolent NWO dictator his Qanon supporters are warning everyone about. We have his wannabe, a mini Trump in Johnson in the UK now, openly declaring that International law and trust mean nothing, its all about the deal. He (Johnson) is willing to risk Ireland descending back into civil war because like the Donald all he really craves is power. He has wanted to be PM since the age of 5 and that alone tells you all you need to know about someone who left his kids and their mother who was battling cancer and promised the UK a Unicorn without any intention of delivering even a lame goat with an ice cream cone on its head.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What is the USS Titanic, for 500.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

TODAY IN TRUMP;
    He now states he knew covid was deadly back in February, but didn't want to create a panic, so he decided to use words like "Now the Democrats are politicizing it. This is their new hoax. 15 people & because of the fact that we won early. We so far have lost nobody."
    So to keep America calm is to do so by mentioning Democrats over virologist.

Every President faces a major issue if given 8 years, sometimes in 4. When a president can claim they knew something that was deadly, but decided to state the opposite, only the people who voted for him can explain why they are ok with being lied to- beginning with him bragging, A Braggart claiming we lost nobody 2 weeks after he let Woodward in on the con-job. Bragged when just one person died as if to state-nothing to see here.

Confirmed
    Recovered

Deaths
    197,209 & COUNTING

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), during the 2018-2019 flu season, an estimated 34,200 people died from the influenza virus -NOT CLOSE TO 200K.

His state ran FOX cheerleaders claimed it was nothing more than the flu. Within months of a new virus, his radio-host supporters, his bloggers, websites that supported him all stated the same- Flu is worse.
    Telling their viewers statements like " I find most of what they say a little incoherent. They don't seam to know that 25 thousand to 69 thousand die each year of the flu ...revealing how ignorant they are about the situation"
    consider this was February of this year. We didn't have a year to gauge or compare. So think of how many millions of people followed that thought process & considered ANONE who felt that way as (ignorant)
    Yet today in Trump's America; 197,209 deaths & counting...

By March his state ran FOX op-ed anchors were in unison:" this is about hatred for the president that is now validated." : Yet today in Trump's America; 197,209 deaths & counting...
    By April his state ran echo-chamber on cable, internet & radio had of course spent their time not talking about doctors who agree with the Whitehouse or virologists. History reveals their airtime was about the media, the press and their delusion with snide looks on their face and they claimed this is all about the media's dark desire for something bad to happen, so they use [May] as a word that provides cover for the press' delusion. Trump MAY resign, Covid MAY prove fatal.

Diabolical Deal
    Grim Hell
    Laughable Drivel

Words & phrases his supporters heard day and night. This is what liberals want you to think. The media is complicit. But they dont want to tell us - the truth is...we've lost one life.
    Yet today in Trump's America; 197,209 deaths & counting.

For those so happy to laugh and claim we won with zero deaths January. 1 death by end of February. For those Who show up at his rallies & continue to support him, where on the win-o-meter are we with 197,209 deaths & counting? After all he now states he knew what he told you about it being a hoax, was in fact deadly.

I understand though as he stated if he walked out on the street and randomly shot someone- he wouldn't lose a single supporter. He said it & they responded in the audience with laughter.
    But I wonder; how many supporters did he lose to covid? It's score is 197,209 & counting.

President Donald Trump On Report He Watches 8 Hours Of TV Daily: Wrong! | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    https://trofire.com/2020/09/11/trump...ox-news-a-day/
    https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...mocrats-media/
    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...nquiry-1476157

Trump Admits To Watching 9 Hours Of Fox News A Day
    Trump’s 50 Tweets in 24 Hours Are a Frightening Window Into the Presidential Mind
    Trump Tweets 70 TIMES in 24 Hours
    Donald Trump Tweets 105 Times In Single Day, Attacking Impeachment Inquiry and Top Democrats
    Trump broke his all-time tweeting record 200

Today in Trump's world where he has the presidential high score of 200 tweets in a day, presidential high score of watching nine hours of FOX television over a 2 day period he is winning that for sure.
    But who is winning in the fight against covid 197,209 & counting known by his voters as the great democratic hoax?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Uh for 500. What is a habitual tweeting twat of an orange diaper stain masquerading as a Commander In Chief of a once great nation.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Uh for 500. What is a habitual tweeting twat of an orange diaper stain masquerading as a Commander In Chief of a once great nation.
    1000 on that one!

I was saying for weeks that the Sturgis motorcycle rally of 400,000 maskless idiots was going to cause a huge Spike in this pandemic and now two months after the rally, it has come true.

It is estimated that an additional 200,000 people in the United States were infected with coronavirus because of infected motorcyclists returning from their 10-day festival in South Dakota and spreading it back across at least 10 different states in America

Now the piece of sub human trash has held a maskless rally in Nevada

Remember what happened after the maskless Oklahoma rally?

Rinse and repeat

You did not just hit an iceberg.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All of this..... and yet he's going to win.

To be clear... it's not that I WANT him to win (I don't). But if I had to bet money on the outcome, my money would be on Trump.

He doesn't deserve to win.... he's not good for the country (or any other country).... he should go back to doing Celebrity Apprentice.... BUT.... he's more than likely going to win.

Thread Information