0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    "scripted scene of a guy killing another guy" = deluded lunacy... but what else to expect from the forum's resident loon?

"history with the suspect" = sideswiping excuse, smacking of desperation to grasp at the slightest straw to dismiss this UMPTEENTH incident of a white racist cop murdering a black man

"let's let the evidence unfold" = laughable go-to phrase in the face of a clear video showing a NON-RESISTING black man being asphyxiated by the full weight of a white racist cop putting his knee on the back of the guy's neck

Every excuse uttered here, trying to excuse racist Chauvin for the racist murder he committed, is another nail in the racist coffin Denilson is always trying to construct.
    i have pointed out things that bring the videos authenticity into question. you know that isn't standard emergency procedures protocol. tell me how you know it's real & prove to me it is. you are an emotional fool getting played perfectly & reacting exactly as wanted. if it were real it is one person killing another person. the person is evil. you are the only one pushing race. you are the problem

Do you even read back to yourself the drivel you post? In this instance Titofan is correct you are just volunteering yourself again to join the list of excuse making racist boot lickers.
    what excuse am i making? i am questioning the authenticity of this staged event. prove to me it's real. you are also pushing race. if someone kills another person who is no threat then that person is evil. the colour of their skin is irrelevant & has nothing o do with their actions. are you saying the colour of someones skin makes them do things?

Your "prove to me it's real" line wore out its welcome around here about 3000 posts ago.

Walrus asked who I was referring to as caricatures of real human beings.

You are one of those people. You live in a "Matrix" world. Maybe you saw the movie and took it to heart.

Nothing is real. It's all fake, staged, and must be proven to you... for some obscure reason.

Once you pull your "prove to me it's real" B.S., the rest of the message gets blurred into a bunch of unintelligible gobbledygook which NO ONE really cares to understand.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"scripted scene of a guy killing another guy" = deluded lunacy... but what else to expect from the forum's resident loon?

"history with the suspect" = sideswiping excuse, smacking of desperation to grasp at the slightest straw to dismiss this UMPTEENTH incident of a white racist cop murdering a black man

"let's let the evidence unfold" = laughable go-to phrase in the face of a clear video showing a NON-RESISTING black man being asphyxiated by the full weight of a white racist cop putting his knee on the back of the guy's neck

Every excuse uttered here, trying to excuse racist Chauvin for the racist murder he committed, is another nail in the racist coffin Denilson is always trying to construct.
    i have pointed out things that bring the videos authenticity into question. you know that isn't standard emergency procedures protocol. tell me how you know it's real & prove to me it is. you are an emotional fool getting played perfectly & reacting exactly as wanted. if it were real it is one person killing another person. the person is evil. you are the only one pushing race. you are the problem

Do you even read back to yourself the drivel you post? In this instance Titofan is correct you are just volunteering yourself again to join the list of excuse making racist boot lickers.
    what excuse am i making? i am questioning the authenticity of this staged event. prove to me it's real. you are also pushing race. if someone kills another person who is no threat then that person is evil. the colour of their skin is irrelevant & has nothing o do with their actions. are you saying the colour of someones skin makes them do things?

Your "prove to me it's real" line wore out its welcome around here about 3000 posts ago.

You are one of those people. You live in a "Matrix" world. Maybe you saw the movie and took it to heart.

Nothing is real. It's all fake, staged, and must be proven to you... for some obscure reason.

Once you pull your "prove to me it's real" B.S., the rest of the message gets blurred into a bunch of unintelligible gobbledygook which NO ONE really cares to understand.
    you're just mad because you fell for the bullshit virus, another thing you couldn't prove. instead of going with your emotions try going by what you actually know to be real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

& to think people were getting arrested only a week ago for giving haircuts
    Over dramatic and misrepresentation but funny. There were zero Americans FORCED by threat and directly ordered to stay literally indoors or get shot. We here are still under 'stay at home' orders..the streets are packed. And we just used rubber bullets and tear gas used on loud bullish but otherwise peaceful protesters but guess we're good with that too.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Over dramatic and misrepresentation but funny. There were zero Americans FORCED by threat and directly ordered to stay literally indoors or get shot. We here are still under 'stay at home' orders..the streets are packed. And we just used rubber bullets and tear gas used on loud bullish but otherwise peaceful protesters but guess we're good with that too.
    there were people arrested for just being outside or wanting to open their businesses. now cops are just standing by as real crimes are being committed. the streets are packed, they could use this to push the pandemic two bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there were people arrested for just being outside or wanting to open their businesses. now cops are just standing by as real crimes are being committed. the streets are packed, they could use this to push the pandemic two bullshit
    They won't though. I'm no friend of cops but this was a use of Federal forces and police to break up non violent non looting non rioting non fook all except high pitched protesters. We've gone from 0-60. He's about to make those mean ol oppressive police state Governors look like saints.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They won't though. I'm no friend of cops but this was a use of Federal forces and police to break up non violent non looting non rioting non fook all except high pitched protesters. We've gone from 0-60. He's about to make those mean ol oppressive police state Governors look like saints.
    they won't what? i was talking about using the packed crowds to bump the fake virus numbers to push pandemic two

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they won't what? i was talking about using the packed crowds to bump the fake virus numbers to push pandemic two
    Yeh that. We peaked in April and have been flattening ever since. We have double and triple murders in pairs City wide cops don't use time to scold people trying to get a haircut. Besides, it's all fake anyway right so the news cycle will totally flip and it'll be on the back burners back burner .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh that. We peaked in April and have been flattening ever since. We have double and triple murders in pairs City wide cops don't use time to scold people trying to get a haircut. Besides, it's all fake anyway right so the news cycle will totally flip and it'll be on the back burners back burner .
    i'm saying they were happy to trample peoples freedoms a week ago but are happy to let real crimes go ahead now. has the virus just disappeared now? all these people in close proximity, what happened to public safety? they can't just admit it was bullshit. they will probably use this to push pandemic two

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm saying they were happy to trample peoples freedoms a week ago but are happy to let real crimes go ahead now. has the virus just disappeared now? all these people in close proximity, what happened to public safety? they can't just admit it was bullshit. they will probably use this to push pandemic two
    Is a bit interesting when you think about it. A cynic would call it a trial run hoax to acclimate society to masking, fear and paranoia by instinct knowing wide spread criminal and civil war enthusiast elements were just waiting for the next opportunity to jump into the mix and kick it off. Can't really tell who anyone is now can we. Huh. I forgot to start drinking, been fun.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is a bit interesting when you think about it. A cynic would call it a trial run hoax to acclimate society to masking, fear and paranoia by instinct knowing wide spread criminal and civil war enthusiast elements were just waiting for the next opportunity to jump into the mix and kick it off. Can't really tell who anyone is now can we. Huh. I forgot to start drinking, been fun.
    some would call you a conspiracy theorist. have good one

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

some would call you a conspiracy theorist. have good one
    Some groups here may start a riot if common ground can’t be found

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're just mad because you fell for the bullshit virus, another thing you couldn't prove. instead of going with your emotions try going by what you actually know to be real

Cool story bro.

Good thing you took the red pill, huh?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

Good thing you took the red pill, huh?
    what red pill are you talking about? what happened to your bullshit virus? don't worry it'll be back in phase two. then you can get back to trampling on peoples freedoms

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well it is shit reading to be fair and church is also utter crap.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information