679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    None of this really matters. Trump has had 4 years to put in place a mechanism by which he will remain in office even if he's defeated in November.

He'll claim it was rigged... that (fill in the blank country) interfered in the election process... that Fake Media and the Dems concocted some convoluted, evil plan to steal the election... or that he just doesn't feel like giving up the presidency.

He will NOT accept a loss, and all hell will break loose if he should lose.
    This could be the most asinine thing ever said on this forum. Especially considering the bullshit that the left has been pulling since the day after the last election. Who, exactly, refused to accept the results? Who, exactly, came up with increasingly nonsensical theories as to how the election was stolen? Who, exactly, disrupted the historically peaceful transference of power with violence? Who, exactly, left office as president and set up a "government in resistance "?

If you actually believe what you typed and posted, you are delusional and mentally ill, and probably deliberately oblivious of the world around you.
    Greyman I may contact you at some point. My wife was contacted by a company in South Dakota. They were interested in flying her out for a discussion but now with covid the brakes were put on everything. Anyway if it comes back into play South Dakota seems like a decent state

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of this really matters. Trump has had 4 years to put in place a mechanism by which he will remain in office even if he's defeated in November.

He'll claim it was rigged... that (fill in the blank country) interfered in the election process... that Fake Media and the Dems concocted some convoluted, evil plan to steal the election... or that he just doesn't feel like giving up the presidency.

This could be the most asinine thing ever said on this forum. Especially considering the bullshit that the left has been pulling since the day after the last election. Who, exactly, refused to accept the results? Who, exactly, came up with increasingly nonsensical theories as to how the election was stolen? Who, exactly, disrupted the historically peaceful transference of power with violence? Who, exactly, left office as president and set up a "government in resistance "?

If you actually believe what you typed and posted, you are delusional and mentally ill, and probably deliberately oblivious of the world around you.

I knew my post would bring out some of the quiet "Trump lifers".

Why is it that as long as I'm criticizing Obama and Hillary as I've done so many times it's all cool and yeah bro... you know what you're talking about.

The moment I turn my sights on Trump all hell breaks loose cause the guy can do no wrong.

Yeah..... but keep mentioning the left and the last elections.

Because we all know that totally invalidates the horrid shit Trump has been doing for the past 4 years.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew my post would bring out some of the quiet "Trump lifers".

Why is it that as long as I'm criticizing Obama and Hillary as I've done so many times it's all cool and yeah bro... you know what you're talking about.

The moment I turn my sights on Trump all hell breaks loose cause the guy can do no wrong.

Yeah..... but keep mentioning the left and the last elections.

Because we all know that totally invalidates the horrid shit Trump has been doing for the past 4 years.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Joe, you moved to Sioux Falls

El Kabong Guest

Joe Biden's husband Joe Biden

Well good luck all you Biden voters. And word is Kamala Harris as VP....I thought Susan Rice a better pick, but either way. Best of luck.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't vote for that poor guy if I got a $5,000 stimulus check.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Well if you want Trump out of office I have bad news for you.....Biden is your only hope. Unless of course he's replaced on the ballot.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Well if you want Trump out of office I have bad news for you.....Biden is your only hope. Unless of course he's replaced on the ballot.
    He will def be replaced on the ballot around Labor Day. May be Obama & Obama ticket, with Barry hitting VP slot. Not voting for them either.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course people should vote for Biden, he is ready to take on systemic racism it’s not like he had an opportunity to do anything during his 40-50 years in politics.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Of course people should vote for Biden, he is ready to take on systemic racism it’s not like he had an opportunity to do anything during his 40-50 years in politics.
    At the minimum it's fairly certain he won't be putting a stamp of Presidential approval on some geezer dipshits yelling 'white power' . Baby steps

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    At the minimum it's fairly certain he won't be putting a stamp of Presidential approval on some geezer dipshits yelling 'white power' . Baby steps

Fucking A.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Fucking A.
    Fucking B. (Let's see who gets the next one right)

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fox News has apologised for cropping Donald Trump out of a picture of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fox News has apologised for cropping Donald Trump out of a picture of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

100% of the people who took part in illegal services provided by Epstein, Maxwell, MOSSAD should be perp walked. If Trump is indeed involved then he'll need to go too. I doubt he is, but of course some are hoping.

I think people would be better prepared for the harsh realities ahead if they read 'The Franklin Scandal' or 'The Franklin Cover Up' those show how the kind of trafficking/blackmail rings run and how impossibly difficult and dangerous it is to stop them. I 100% guarantee both high ranking Democrats and Republicans will be ensared by this as well as many celebrities.... We might see more than a few suicides in the coming months and years.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

100% of the people who took part in illegal services provided by Epstein, Maxwell, MOSSAD should be perp walked. If Trump is indeed involved then he'll need to go too. I doubt he is, but of course some are hoping.

I think people would be better prepared for the harsh realities ahead if they read 'The Franklin Scandal' or 'The Franklin Cover Up' those show how the kind of trafficking/blackmail rings run and how impossibly difficult and dangerous it is to stop them. I 100% guarantee both high ranking Democrats and Republicans will be ensared by this as well as many celebrities.... We might see more than a few suicides in the coming months and years.
    Well atleast you've admitted it finally. It doesn't counter-act all the other silly crap you've been spouting, but you're making progress here.

Thread Information