Likes Likes:  1,986
Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 385 of 556 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 8335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

"Anyone would think that yourself and two of your pals have been agreeing on a strategy to cover up how calm the forum was for weeks in all of your absence."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "Anyone would think that yourself and two of your pals have been agreeing on a strategy to cover up how calm the forum was for weeks in all of your absence."

Don't hold me to this.... but I think it means, in B.S.-free English, that Beanie's "Pick-a-Group" foes have colluded to mislead the forum about Beanie's alleged calming influence... meaning it's everyone's fault but his.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are gas lighting El Kabong. You can seemingly not engage in conversation with me without first ascribing the attributes of mental illness to any of my responses in order to avoid engaging in debate. Anyone would think that yourself and two of your pals have been agreeing on a strategy to cover up how calm the forum was for weeks in all of your absence.

If i am mistaken drop in to the Zoom meeting on Saturday and show some good faith so that you can disavow yourself of such fanciful and ludicrous notions. You love secret meetings but this one is totally out in the open and you don't even need to know a secret handshake or have to wear any Buffalo horns to get in. See you there Big fella.

Here are your words again from two days ago

"Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into"

So no need to feign innocence with the
    "Who accused you of smoking what?"

You smoke a lot of weed and it will fuck with your memory so i forgive your forgetfulness young man.

As for Hilary unlike yourself none of my friends, family or colleagues would have in a million years voted for her or her husband. That is the fatal flaw in your arrogant assumptions. I don't have to be gullible enough to vote for the other bunch of hypocrites to see what a compulsive and corrupt liar Trump is, that would be stupid.

And yet Trump has still not locked her up? What is stopping him?

You are going to tell me he is being controlled by the Illuminati next or bring up your penny dreadful weekend reading as 'Evidence'?

You are faced with clear evidence of Trumps actions everyday and yet you turn away and are silent for weeks in order to avoid facing it. He is up to his neck in it and you are still telling everyone to "look over here"

In your defense you're insanely unreasonable as a person and irrational.

Beanz, I'm not now nor will I EVER Zoom call with you. I'm not interested in it and I won't be interested in it in the future so you can do yourself a favor and stop begging. "Show some good faith"....oh like the kind you so often show me? Fuck you and fuck your fucking Zoom meeting.

Yeah again "smoking what"? Heroin is typically injected yeah? Meth is typically snorted right? IDK I don't utilize those drugs and again that leaves 2 other choices for you, but interesting you keyed in on the drug use though, I for sure thought the mental illness one would irk you more.

My memory is fine, I never accused you of smoking anything, though in hindsight maybe I should have...not like you haven't accused me of far worse.

Nobody asked you opinion on HRC the candidate, all I did was point out a massive double standard in Big Tech, The Media, and Justice....thought you'd be smart enough to catch that, but apparently not.

Trump hasn't locked her up yet, because materials need to be made available to the average citizen so they are fully aware of the situation. Trump just swooping in and locking her up without public knowledge of her various crimes would come across as dictatorial....seeing how he's NOT a dictator, he's allowing things to play out.

What actions of Trump? Be specific please....or is this one of those things you'll take great offense to being asked?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are gas lighting El Kabong. You can seemingly not engage in conversation with me without first ascribing the attributes of mental illness to any of my responses in order to avoid engaging in debate. Anyone would think that yourself and two of your pals have been agreeing on a strategy to cover up how calm the forum was for weeks in all of your absence.

If i am mistaken drop in to the Zoom meeting on Saturday and show some good faith so that you can disavow yourself of such fanciful and ludicrous notions. You love secret meetings but this one is totally out in the open and you don't even need to know a secret handshake or have to wear any Buffalo horns to get in. See you there Big fella.

Here are your words again from two days ago

"Antifa are entitled brats, the mentally ill, heroin/meth addicts....I wonder which group you fall into"

So no need to feign innocence with the
    "Who accused you of smoking what?"

You smoke a lot of weed and it will fuck with your memory so i forgive your forgetfulness young man.

As for Hilary unlike yourself none of my friends, family or colleagues would have in a million years voted for her or her husband. That is the fatal flaw in your arrogant assumptions. I don't have to be gullible enough to vote for the other bunch of hypocrites to see what a compulsive and corrupt liar Trump is, that would be stupid.

And yet Trump has still not locked her up? What is stopping him?

You are going to tell me he is being controlled by the Illuminati next or bring up your penny dreadful weekend reading as 'Evidence'?

You are faced with clear evidence of Trumps actions everyday and yet you turn away and are silent for weeks in order to avoid facing it. He is up to his neck in it and you are still telling everyone to "look over here"

In your defense you're insanely unreasonable as a person and irrational.

Beanz, I'm not now nor will I EVER Zoom call with you. I'm not interested in it and I won't be interested in it in the future so you can do yourself a favor and stop begging. "Show some good faith"....oh like the kind you so often show me? Fuck you and fuck your fucking Zoom meeting.

Yeah again "smoking what"? Heroin is typically injected yeah? Meth is typically snorted right? IDK I don't utilize those drugs and again that leaves 2 other choices for you, but interesting you keyed in on the drug use though, I for sure thought the mental illness one would irk you more.

My memory is fine, I never accused you of smoking anything, though in hindsight maybe I should have...not like you haven't accused me of far worse.

Nobody asked you opinion on HRC the candidate, all I did was point out a massive double standard in Big Tech, The Media, and Justice....thought you'd be smart enough to catch that, but apparently not.

Trump hasn't locked her up yet, because materials need to be made available to the average citizen so they are fully aware of the situation. Trump just swooping in and locking her up without public knowledge of her various crimes would come across as dictatorial....seeing how he's NOT a dictator, he's allowing things to play out.

What actions of Trump? Be specific please....or is this one of those things you'll take great offense to being asked?

Look at how badly all three of you handle even a simple disagreement.

According to all three of you that makes me mentally ill, in need of pyschoactive medication or is something to do with Aspergers.

And yet you are the fellas with Trump like hair triggers, Your hypersensitivity and group cowardice is hilarious and way off the charts. I don't smoke anything and i am not on any medication, that is something you and your pals have admitted to, not me.

What actions of Trump?

Ha!

Where do you want to start?

Gassing his own citizens, shooting them on the doorstep, throwing them into the back of vans, fucking with voting booths and intimidating voters, not paying his taxes, editing videos in order to misrepresent people, willfully spreading Corona as though he were Wally, paying off numerous sexual assault victims in order to deny them justice, withdrawing from climate change promises, being a racist prick, encouraging arsehole like aggressive behaviour from kids like you..there is a start

Jeez.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Help me out because i am a little confused.

So you can in the U.S become a Supreme Court Justice without ever trying a case?

Wow. And people think that the media are the main problem?

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/...V4mJbKsC7PwLq4
    I would imagine people have already come to that conclusion.

https://law.marquette.edu/facultyblo...omment-page-1/
    In response to my earlier post about Chief Justices of the United States Supreme Court who were also the Court’s senior justice in terms of years of service, Nick Zales posed the question as to whether the late William Rehnquist was the only Chief Justice to have had no prior judicial experience before becoming a member of the Supreme Court. (While Rehnquist had served for 13 years as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court before being elevated to the Chief position, that was his only prior judicial experience.)

As it turns out, Rehnquist shared a lack of prior judicial experience with a majority of the men who have held the nation’s highest judicial office. Altogether, nine, or slightly more than half, of the 17 men who have held the position of Chief Justice were appointed without prior judicial experience.

https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/10/e...coney-barrett/
    President Donald Trump nominated her to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit on Nov. 2, 2017. He then nominated her to the Supreme Court, just under three years later, on Sept. 26, 2020. Chief Justice John Roberts, nominated by President George W. Bush to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, similarly served less than three years as an appeals court judge before Bush nominated him to the Supreme Court.

And yes, the corporate media are the enemy of the people.

You pick and share plenty of corporate media yourself and have done for years.

Those you follow just want a New Republican World Order and always have. I have rarely met anyone so utterly and unrepentant about not wanting to employing independent thinking and so resistant to progressive change and that is why you will never see it for what it is

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

According to all three of you that makes me mentally ill, in need of pyschoactive medication or is something to do with Aspergers.

And yet you are the fellas with Trump like hair triggers, Your hypersensitivity and group cowardice is hilarious and way off the charts. I don't smoke anything and i am not on any medication, that is something you and your pals have admitted to, not me.

What actions of Trump?

Ha!

Gassing his own citizens, shooting them on the doorstep, throwing them into the back of vans, fucking with voting booths and intimidating voters, not paying his taxes, editing videos in order to misrepresent people, willfully spreading Corona as though he were Wally, paying off numerous sexual assault victims in order to deny them justice, withdrawing from climate change promises, being a racist prick, encouraging arsehole like aggressive behaviour from kids like you..there is a start

Jeez.
    Yes, do tell Beanz....how badly do "we" handle simple disagreement?

At the VERY least your reading comprehension and eagerness to jump to wild ass conclusions is bothersome. In real life? I could give a single fuck about how your brain works or doesn't.

Yeah, no hair trigger for you , nope, nothing like that at all.

Gassing his own citizens - you mean the rioters who had set fire to a historic church?
    Shooting them on the doorstep - Have no idea what you're on about there, more rioters most likely.
    Throwing them in the back of vans - Who? RIOTERS
    Fucking with voting booths - citation needed
    intimidating voters - How?
    not paying his taxes - please provide the source for THAT
    editing videos to misrepresent people - A) Meme-ing? and B ) Have you seen what has been done to him....oh wait, you BELIEVE whole cloth what has been sold to you about him
    willfully spreading corona - He attempted to block travel from China even before the Democrats begged people to "Come to Chinatown!"
    Paying off sexual assault victims in order to deny them justice - if they wanted "justice" (whatever you mean by that in these cases) they wouldn't have AGREED to settle or sign NDA's
    withdrawing from climate change promises - Yeah the Paris Accords are garbage
    Being a racist prick - evidence needed....and I swear to fuck if you trot out the same old bullshit about "Mexican rapists" & "very fine people" I'll make it a fucking duty of mine to rub your nose in how very fucking wrong you are on a daily basis. I'll do it hourly.
    encouraging arsehole like aggressive behaviour from kids like you - So you've legit never heard a Democrat speak in your entire life have you?

Point by point answered or asked for you to expound on.....now go on, bitch about it like fucking always

Those you follow just want a New Republican World Order and always have. I have rarely met anyone so utterly and unrepentant about not wanting to employing independent thinking and so resistant to progressive change and that is why you will never see it for what it is

Indeed I have as they are massive corporations...but I've also shared many things from citizen journalists and true investigative reporters.

Ah Julie Gunnigal, let's take a look at her....oh hey she's on Twitter, let's take a gander at her bio shall we? : Wife, mother, (former) prosecutor of politicians. Democratic nominee for Maricopa County Attorney. I Red heart public education. #CJReform #GoIrish Four leaf clover She/her.

That took all of 5 seconds Beanz. Any specific reason you left that out? I mean you're telling me time and time again how you're NOT for HRC you're NOT necessarily FOR Biden, and yet anytime there's a Democrat, anytime there's left leaning anything, there you are just pushing their bullshit.

"She is unfit to fill the seat of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg"....hate to break it to her, but Ruth Bader Ginsberg had every opportunity to retire under Obama, but she didn't and now she's dead.....oh and that seat ain't Ruth Bader Ginsberg's it's the America's seat, we voted, we voted Republican & Trump and he's filling it with a qualified judge.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What actions of Trump?

Ha!

Jeez.

At the VERY least your reading comprehension and eagerness to jump to wild ass conclusions is bothersome. In real life? I could give a single fuck about how your brain works or doesn't.

Gassing his own citizens - you mean the rioters who had set fire to a historic church?
    Shooting them on the doorstep - Have no idea what you're on about there, more rioters most likely.
    editing videos to misrepresent people - A) Meme-ing? and B ) Have you seen what has been done to him....oh wait, you BELIEVE whole cloth what has been sold to you about him
    willfully spreading corona - He attempted to block travel from China even before the Democrats begged people to "Come to Chinatown!"
    Paying off sexual assault victims in order to deny them justice - if they wanted "justice" (whatever you mean by that in these cases) they wouldn't have AGREED to settle or sign NDA's
    Being a racist prick - evidence needed....and I swear to fuck if you trot out the same old bullshit about "Mexican rapists" & "very fine people" I'll make it a fucking duty of mine to rub your nose in how very fucking wrong you are on a daily basis. I'll do it hourly.
    encouraging arsehole like aggressive behaviour from kids like you - So you've legit never heard a Democrat speak in your entire life have you?

Point by point answered or asked for you to expound on.....now go on, bitch about it like fucking always

Indeed I have as they are massive corporations...but I've also shared many things from citizen journalists and true investigative reporters.

Ah Julie Gunnigal, let's take a look at her....oh hey she's on Twitter, let's take a gander at her bio shall we? : Wife, mother, (former) prosecutor of politicians. Democratic nominee for Maricopa County Attorney. I Red heart public education. #CJReform #GoIrish Four leaf clover She/her.

That took all of 5 seconds Beanz. Any specific reason you left that out? I mean you're telling me time and time again how you're NOT for HRC you're NOT necessarily FOR Biden, and yet anytime there's a Democrat, anytime there's left leaning anything, there you are just pushing their bullshit.

"She is unfit to fill the seat of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg"....hate to break it to her, but Ruth Bader Ginsberg had every opportunity to retire under Obama, but she didn't and now she's dead.....oh and that seat ain't Ruth Bader Ginsberg's it's the America's seat, we voted, we voted Republican & Trump and he's filling it with a qualified judge.
    I notice beanz said the three of us. Did he not approve of something I said? Please let me know and I will adjust what I say

El Kabong Guest

In regards to Judge Amy Coney Barrett....

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/131...506008079?s=20

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

What actions of Trump?

Ha!

Jeez.

I notice beanz said the three of us. Did he not approve of something I said? Please let me know and I will adjust what I say

Sorry you are not one of the three mustyqueers but i did mention you as the role model for Trumps super spreading parties.

Big love x
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This lady seems exceptionally bright. Politics aside she is one of those who operate at an above normal human intelligence. I am always impressed by such people no matter what there politic or religion is. TBH I had a few discussions in China with a few Buddhist monks and a Chinese scientist who studies asteroids that have hit the earth throughout history. They were just on another level. I’ve experienced it here in the US as well just not as lengthy discussions

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is nice. Hopefully Judge Barrett will extend that kind of empathy to many more disabled people in her decision making. You will notice that i always write with a space between each of my lines when corresponding here on the forum or in any online interactions,

e-mails etc. After working with many visually impaired students and those with dyslexia etc, i make a point of doing so because it removes another barrier that people with such difficulties face when interacting with the rest of the world. It is also why i think more

people should embrace universal access so that instead of steps, ramps etc become just a natural part of architectural planning and not just a poorly though of after thought or add-on. For delivery personnel, the aged, parents with pushchairs steps are often a

dumb lazy solution and wheelchairs will become much more prevalent as we live longer and longer. Be nice if the forum could move into the 21st Century and stop calling people spastics, mongs and accusing people of sperging out too.
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-15-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

That is nice. Hopefully Judge Barrett will extend that kind of empathy to many more disabled people in her decision making. You will notice that i always write with a space between each of my lines when corresponding here on the forum or in any online interactions, e-mails etc.

After working with many visually impaired students and those with dyslexia etc, i make a point of dong so because it removes another barrier that people with such difficulties face when interacting with the rest of the world. It is also why i think more people should embrace

universal access so that instead fo steps, ramps etc become just a natural part of architectural planning and not just a poorly though of after thought or add-on. For delivery personell, the aged, paretns with pushchairs steps are often a dumb lazy solution and
    wheelchairs will become much more prevelant as we live longer and longer. Be nice if the forum could move into the 21st Century and stop calling people spastics, mongs and accusing people of sperging out too.
    That's sweet, yet I can't help but notice that when I break down posts to make them easier to follow (those have always been my intentions when I take the time to do that) you mock me.

Funny how that seems to work.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is nice. Hopefully Judge Barrett will extend that kind of empathy to many more disabled people in her decision making. You will notice that i always write with a space between each of my lines when corresponding here on the forum or in any online interactions, e-mails etc.

After working with many visually impaired students and those with dyslexia etc, i make a point of dong so because it removes another barrier that people with such difficulties face when interacting with the rest of the world. It is also why i think more people should embrace

universal access so that instead fo steps, ramps etc become just a natural part of architectural planning and not just a poorly though of after thought or add-on. For delivery personell, the aged, paretns with pushchairs steps are often a dumb lazy solution and
    wheelchairs will become much more prevelant as we live longer and longer. Be nice if the forum could move into the 21st Century and stop calling people spastics, mongs and accusing people of sperging out too.
    That's sweet, yet I can't help but notice that when I break down posts to make them easier to follow (those have always been my intentions when I take the time to do that) you mock me.

Funny how that seems to work.

It's not sweet, disabled people do not need your sympathy, just a little empathy.

When you break down posts it comes across as patronising and rather unnecessarily pedantic.

I assume it is just your style, but i have worked with non-verbal people on the spectrum who would never dream of having to be so literal.

I would never mock somebody for something beyond their control and certainly never use a disability as a stick to beat someone with.

They may already have trouble standing up and taking their stick would just be taking the piss.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

It's not sweet, disabled people do not need your sympathy, just a little empathy.

When you break down posts it comes across as patronising and rather unnecessarily pedantic.

I assume it is just your style, but i have worked with non-verbal people on the spectrum who would never dream of having to be so literal.

I would never mock somebody for something beyond their control and certainly never use a disability as a stick to beat someone with.

They may already have trouble standing up and taking their stick would just be taking the piss.
    You said "That is nice" and I said "That's sweet"....where I'm from "nice" & "sweet" (as used in the context we both used those words) are synonyms and so your taking issue with what I said comes off as you taking issue with my agreeing with you. And I gotta say, that feeling, not all that uncommon in my experiences with you and it's never pleasant.

"it comes across as patronising and rather unnecessarily pedantic"......and how would you classify your response? Do you feel like this is helping or hurting your experience here? How would you think I'd respond to such an accusation instead of a more inquisitive tone "Hey why did you break your post down like so?"?

Oh you assume do you? So you're telling me that you've worked with people dealing with all kinds of issues, you're kind and patient with them. you're not blaming them for anything they can't control or what have you, but with me, nah we'll just chalk it up to my being an asshole because it ain't like you to misunderstand, misrepresent, misjudge etc comments by other posters?

Thread Information