Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    So much going under the radar in these few clusterfeck months as we're all being force fed bs like bugs to a zapper. Interesting last week that a Federal Judge in MT. again ruled the 'acting' Director of Land management was appointed unlawfully and served as such. A number of his directives over the last year are poised to be thrown out and yet to be determined if all. This has always been a problem with the massive amount of 'acting' appointees Trump has sent up and he does so to avoid Senate oversite and approval. Scrutiny. Chalk one up for the State. Tip of the ice berg I'm afraid.
    You mean you found articles about bad things trump has done? Maybe we should hold off make sure it’s not russian disinformation. That’s how the corporate media handles and all negative Biden news. Just black it out. And forgot about all his racial comments, trump still hadn’t denounced white supremacy. Well he did the corporate media will just keep saying he didn’t. I wonder what motivation they have for that

Ha!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So much going under the radar in these few clusterfeck months as we're all being force fed bs like bugs to a zapper. Interesting last week that a Federal Judge in MT. again ruled the 'acting' Director of Land management was appointed unlawfully and served as such. A number of his directives over the last year are poised to be thrown out and yet to be determined if all. This has always been a problem with the massive amount of 'acting' appointees Trump has sent up and he does so to avoid Senate oversite and approval. Scrutiny. Chalk one up for the State. Tip of the ice berg I'm afraid.
    You mean you found articles about bad things trump has done? Maybe we should hold off make sure it’s not russian disinformation. That’s how the corporate media handles and all negative Biden news. Just black it out. And forgot about all his racial comments, trump still hadn’t denounced white supremacy. Well he did the corporate media will just keep saying he didn’t. I wonder what motivation they have for that

Ha!
    Indeed

Ha!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

to date, there’s still no second stimulus bill. Meanwhile, millions of Americans nationwide are falling below the poverty line without government aid. The number of Americans living in poverty grew by 8,440,000 since May 15, according to a Columbia University study. The University of Ohio has determined the number of newly-impoverished Americans to be 9,150,000 since May 1. Both studies found there was an increase in poverty rates after early coronavirus relief ended without more to follow. For me personally, voting may be the only leverage for a 2nd stimulus check. My vote for Congress is fully dependent on who is able to get a stimulus bill signed first at this point.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Absolute bullshit and lies. Laughable.

Parents... Parents... Children seperated from their parents. Not just in the report I posted a link to but in every single report of it I have crossed checked it with.

And now you are again just playing pretend and I insisting that I am making stuff up or assuming stuff that is not explicitly stared. Except it is explicitly stared.... Everywhere.

And this from the supposed compassionate God fearing family values guy and his monstorous advisors.

And then again just inventing stuff and then putting QUOTE marks around it to pretend that I said it. Where did I use the phrase "Russian Collusion"?

Trump got elected on his supposed abilty to hire the best people and yet he hired a bunch of crooks. And so they were "banged up".

Nobody but you is pretending Russian collusion never happens or has happened but I did not use it as a reason for Trumps staffs incarceration.

And then again... Yes once a fucking doo dah gain... You bring up Obama... Lol

Insisting he is the criminal. No charges brought etc but apparently I am the one distracting and changing subject and not answering questions... Ha! Treble lol 😂
    The children and the adults they are travelling with aren't always related...but I guess to you they are.

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border...d-exploitation
    “He initially stated that the child was his kid,” Rivera said. But after carefully checking his documents and pressing the issue, the man admitted the truth. “’I’m not sure whose child this is,’” Rivera said the man told Border Patrol agents when he finally revealed the truth.

https://www.newsweek.com/immigrant-6...-desert-989888

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...htmlstory.html

OK let's say Beanz runs things....how do you deal with the immigrants Beanz? They come in and what? Do you just lay out the welcome mat and that's that? No vetting? No checking for disease or anything? Walk me through YOUR plan, I mean you're obviously so much smarter and more caring than the Border Patrol Agents and other Authorities.

Stared? What are you talking about?

Yeah the thing is with the separations...you don't know who is in the groups of migrants could be good family members just trying to make it to America (albeit illegally) and then again it could be vicious criminals....should CHILDREN stay with or near vicious criminals? I'd say no, but that's my opinion.

Trump's hires got "banged up" because the FBI was attempting to pressure those people to roll on Trump which 0 of them have done....even the ones who may have wanted to like Michael Cohen, he hasn't offered anything that nails Trump. These tactics are an attempted cover up of the cover up, and you'll just have to wait and see what happens with it, I hope there's justice at the end of the day, but who can tell if there will be at this point?

Paul Manafort got nailed because of what he did in Ukraine YEARS before he worked with Trump...and if you look at some top Democrats, their advisors did the EXACT SAME THING Manafort did, but 0 arrests. Curious right? Nope, you just accept the result and say "Yeah it's because Trump is crooked"

Bring up anyone else....PROCESS CRIMES....that's all....PROCESS CRIMES.....that's me having your emails & asking you a question about them and you not responding to my question VERBATIM. That's what Papadopolous & Gen. Flynn are accused of/charged with and Gen. Flynn will eventually walk free completely exonerated.

I bring up Obama because there's nothing happening today that HE isn't the absolute root cause of. Don't like Trump? Well blame Obama, without Obama there would be no Trump. Donald Trump being elected is a representation of what Americans feel about Obama and his administration. Michael Moore said as much, it's a "fuck you" to big city lefties and you're about to see another one so buckle up.

And again more pathetic bullshit lies. Where did I say that the Bidens could not possibly be corrupt or insist that Bannon being a bond villain meant that the Bidens must be innocent?

I didn't say it. I never used it as a defense, in fact I explicitly made it quite clear I was not doing so.

Yet you just invented it as an argument I never mounted in order to easily dismiss me with your reading comprehension bullshit.

That all stems from Tittyfan not being able like you, to admit a mistake. Incredibly dishonest way to conduct an argument.

Ha!
    Then why post a twitter screenshot of someone talking about Bannon when Bannon mentioned Hunter Biden's corruption? What was the purpose of that? It's a distraction from the issue of Hunter Biden & Joe Biden & Joe's brother being absolutely corrupt....and also quite sick.

So if it's not a defense what is it?

You never conduct an honest argument, you avoid answering any and all questions and then it's distractions. Your response to me here could be you bitching about what or how I've written my response as much as the subject of my response. I'm tired of the bullshit games you play. Answer, don't answer, bitch, moan, whine......do whatever makes you happy, but if you're not engaging in the conversation or debate then I'm not going to bother fucking with any responses to your posts.

El Kabong Guest

Their response to a badgering Ron Johnson reads a bit different than echoing Ratcliffs 'certainty' . Basically the 2nd paragraph they use to remind him of the reality and foreign threats posed. Johnsons strong arming trying to beat the election clock pales to Trump near publicly directing AG Barr to prosecute a political rival yesterday.

This responds to your letter, dated October 17, 2020, to the Federal Bureau of
    Investigation (FBI) regarding the authenticity of certain information provided to your
    Committee, including whether such information is linked to a foreign adversary’s influence
    operation or is otherwise fraudulent. You also ask several questions about a laptop computer
    reportedly produced pursuant to a grand jury subpoena.

As you may know, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has advised the
    American public that, in advance of the 2020 election, a number of nation-states plan to use
    covert and overt influence measures in an attempt to sway voter preferences and perspectives,
    sow discord in the United States, and undermine the confidence of Americans in our democratic
    process. The FBI is the primary investigative agency responsible for the integrity and security of
    the 2020 election, and as such, we are focused on an array of threats, including the threat of
    malign foreign influence operations. Regarding the subject of your letter, we have nothing to
    add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence
    about the available actionable intelligence.
    If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in
    consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive
    briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework.

Finally, as the FBI advised the Committee in its letter, dated October 5, 2020, consistent
    with longstanding Department of Justice (Department) policy and practice, the FBI can neither
    confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation or persons or entities under
    investigation, including to Members of Congress. As the Inspector General firmly reminded the
    Department and the FBI in recent years, this policy is designed to preserve the integrity of all
    Justice Department investigations and the Department’s ability to effectively administer justice
    without political or other undue outside influences. Therefore, the FBI cannot provide any
    additional information in response to the enumerated questions in your letter.
    Thank you for your support of the FBI, its mission, and its people
    Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter...ce=twitter_app

A SECOND business associate of Hunter Biden confirms email....and he's got receipts, he provided direct evidence: emails, text messages.

FBI Director Wray is not long for this job as he's been sandbagging damning materials.

Hey don't believe me....but act surprised when it happens.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Absolute bullshit and lies. Laughable.

Parents... Parents... Children seperated from their parents. Not just in the report I posted a link to but in every single report of it I have crossed checked it with.

And now you are again just playing pretend and I insisting that I am making stuff up or assuming stuff that is not explicitly stared. Except it is explicitly stared.... Everywhere.

And this from the supposed compassionate God fearing family values guy and his monstorous advisors.

And then again just inventing stuff and then putting QUOTE marks around it to pretend that I said it. Where did I use the phrase "Russian Collusion"?

Trump got elected on his supposed abilty to hire the best people and yet he hired a bunch of crooks. And so they were "banged up".

Nobody but you is pretending Russian collusion never happens or has happened but I did not use it as a reason for Trumps staffs incarceration.

And then again... Yes once a fucking doo dah gain... You bring up Obama... Lol

Insisting he is the criminal. No charges brought etc but apparently I am the one distracting and changing subject and not answering questions... Ha! Treble lol 😂
    The children and the adults they are travelling with aren't always related...but I guess to you they are.

https://www.cbp.gov/frontline/border...d-exploitation
    “He initially stated that the child was his kid,” Rivera said. But after carefully checking his documents and pressing the issue, the man admitted the truth. “’I’m not sure whose child this is,’” Rivera said the man told Border Patrol agents when he finally revealed the truth.

https://www.newsweek.com/immigrant-6...-desert-989888

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...htmlstory.html

OK let's say Beanz runs things....how do you deal with the immigrants Beanz? They come in and what? Do you just lay out the welcome mat and that's that? No vetting? No checking for disease or anything? Walk me through YOUR plan, I mean you're obviously so much smarter and more caring than the Border Patrol Agents and other Authorities.

Stared? What are you talking about?

Yeah the thing is with the separations...you don't know who is in the groups of migrants could be good family members just trying to make it to America (albeit illegally) and then again it could be vicious criminals....should CHILDREN stay with or near vicious criminals? I'd say no, but that's my opinion.

Trump's hires got "banged up" because the FBI was attempting to pressure those people to roll on Trump which 0 of them have done....even the ones who may have wanted to like Michael Cohen, he hasn't offered anything that nails Trump. These tactics are an attempted cover up of the cover up, and you'll just have to wait and see what happens with it, I hope there's justice at the end of the day, but who can tell if there will be at this point?

Paul Manafort got nailed because of what he did in Ukraine YEARS before he worked with Trump...and if you look at some top Democrats, their advisors did the EXACT SAME THING Manafort did, but 0 arrests. Curious right? Nope, you just accept the result and say "Yeah it's because Trump is crooked"

Bring up anyone else....PROCESS CRIMES....that's all....PROCESS CRIMES.....that's me having your emails & asking you a question about them and you not responding to my question VERBATIM. That's what Papadopolous & Gen. Flynn are accused of/charged with and Gen. Flynn will eventually walk free completely exonerated.

I bring up Obama because there's nothing happening today that HE isn't the absolute root cause of. Don't like Trump? Well blame Obama, without Obama there would be no Trump. Donald Trump being elected is a representation of what Americans feel about Obama and his administration. Michael Moore said as much, it's a "fuck you" to big city lefties and you're about to see another one so buckle up.

And again more pathetic bullshit lies. Where did I say that the Bidens could not possibly be corrupt or insist that Bannon being a bond villain meant that the Bidens must be innocent?

I didn't say it. I never used it as a defense, in fact I explicitly made it quite clear I was not doing so.

Yet you just invented it as an argument I never mounted in order to easily dismiss me with your reading comprehension bullshit.

That all stems from Tittyfan not being able like you, to admit a mistake. Incredibly dishonest way to conduct an argument.

Ha!
    Then why post a twitter screenshot of someone talking about Bannon when Bannon mentioned Hunter Biden's corruption? What was the purpose of that? It's a distraction from the issue of Hunter Biden & Joe Biden & Joe's brother being absolutely corrupt....and also quite sick.

So if it's not a defense what is it?

You never conduct an honest argument, you avoid answering any and all questions and then it's distractions. Your response to me here could be you bitching about what or how I've written my response as much as the subject of my response. I'm tired of the bullshit games you play. Answer, don't answer, bitch, moan, whine......do whatever makes you happy, but if you're not engaging in the conversation or debate then I'm not going to bother fucking with any responses to your posts.

The question that begs asking is why Beanie Weenie posts so much in Trump threads, while lambasting non-UKers who post in the Boris thread.

As for the point of his not answering questions but rather bitching, moaning, and whining..... I'd say that's pretty much par for the course and not even worth mentioning.

We should be understanding though. Remember he does suffer from a condition.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    The question that begs asking is why Beanie Weenie posts so much in Trump threads, while lambasting non-UKers who post in the Boris thread.

As for the point of his not answering questions but rather bitching, moaning, and whining..... I'd say that's pretty much par for the course and not even worth mentioning.

Or why he'd choose to hit out at you in this thread....I mean I know you're no Trump fan, but I'll be damned if Beanz doesn't treat you like one.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Or why he'd choose to hit out at you in this thread....I mean I know you're no Trump fan, but I'll be damned if Beanz doesn't treat you like one.

Well I'm not a psychiatrist (otherwise I'd have him on some serious meds)... but I think there are numerous explanations for that.

1. I'm not a Mod so I pose no threat to his existence here (otherwise he'd be kissing my ass)
    2. He's still pouting over the pie charts I posted which uncovered the truth about most of the fights here involving him vs. any number of people
    3. He has personal life issues and this is the only practical vent for his anger and frustrations
    4. As a cyber bully (only kind he can aspire to be), he expects people to cower from, agree with, or avoid him
    5. Aspergers is a bitch

El Kabong Guest

An e-mail to Hunter Biden's partner Tony Bobulinski

Less than two weeks later, on August 8, 2017, $5 million was wired from a CEFC-affiliated investment vehicle to a Delaware LLC, which spent the next year transfering nearly $4.8 million directly to Hunter Biden's firm, according to Senate investigators

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

NOT

A

GOOD

LOOK

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will try to be clear and succinct.

It is absolutely fair to ask me why a would be posting so much in this thread but utter bullshit to pretend that I have been lambasting "non-UK ers" (what a fucking lame expression ) for posting in the Boris thread.

Remember this is a thread started by Kirkland, not an American, who understandably has quite obviously had enough of banging his head against a brick wall trying to talk sense to the resident QANON extremist foot soldier.

Tito hangs off his nutsack like a velcroed pubic lice, but that should not distract from the question.

I have posted to inject a little bit of an outside perspective but mainly because Trump's four years in office have set the template for the kind of nasty right wing populism that is pissing on democracies all over the world. Those handprints are all

over Brexit and the corrupt mishandling of the pandemic where here in the UK the old boys network (which El Kabong knows all about) are out in full force scratching each others back and robbing the public in order to keep that privilege alive.

There seems to be now a genuine non plussed puzzlement when you do something as simple as seeing things a different way. It has you labeled as mad and angry and in need of diagnosis by a tubby little fat arsed Geraldo lookalike with about

as much Psychological nous as Russell Grant after 28 Babychams and a night sat perched on a beefy escort in a waiters uniform.

To call Obama, twat though he may be, a 'Tyrant', and pretend that Bannon is somehow a reliable witness and that everyone should give Trump another 4 years to prove his teenage soy boys sick conspiracies real, is more than laughable.

It has surpassed parody now and is "Drifting into the arena of the Unwell"

Ha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will try to be clear and succinct. And yet you will fail miserably, you two-faced bastard. ® fake smilie registered to Beanie Weenie

It is absolutely fair to ask me why a would be posting so much in this thread but utter bullshit to pretend that I have been lambasting "non-UK ers" (what a fucking lame expression ) for posting in the Boris thread.

Remember this is a thread started by Kirkland, not an American, who understandably has quite obviously had enough of banging his head against a brick wall trying to talk sense to the resident QANON extremist foot soldier.

Tito hangs off his nutsack like a velcroed pubic lice, but that should not distract from the question.

Kabong and I couldn't be more in disagreement about everything Trump. With the notable distinction that we can go about it as adults... not like some petulant, hissy-fit-throwing pissant. ® fake smilie registered to Beanie Weenie

I have posted to inject a little bit of an outside perspective but mainly because Trump's four years in office have set the template for the kind of nasty right wing populism that is pissing on democracies all over the world. Those handprints are all

over Brexit and the corrupt mishandling of the pandemic where here in the UK the old boys network (which El Kabong knows all about) are out in full force scratching each others back and robbing the public in order to keep that privilege alive.

There seems to be now a genuine non plussed puzzlement when you do something as simple as seeing things a different way. It has you labeled as mad and angry and in need of diagnosis by a tubby little fat arsed Geraldo lookalike with about

as much Psychological nous as Russell Grant after 28 Babychams and a night sat perched on a beefy escort in a waiters uniform.

Oh goody... goody... Beanie Weenie is pulling out his bag of adorable, little, limp-wristed verbiage for lack of any substance. ® fake smilie registered to Beanie Weenie

To call Obama, twat though he may be, a 'Tyrant', and pretend that Bannon is somehow a reliable witness and that everyone should give Trump another 4 years to prove his teenage soy boys sick conspiracies real, is more than laughable.

Ha!

In the end, I can disagree with El Kabong about Trump without coming off as an attention-starved, pouty, mealy-mouthed, socially-challenged twerp. (you know the rest)

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and now for an important announcement

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh snap this shit is going off the rails

Ha!

El Kabong Guest

I will try to be clear and succinct.

Ha!
    Are you claiming that you've NEVER told people who aren't British to stay out of talking about British politics? I seem to recall you having that attitude in the BREXIT thread at least....but hey you're welcome to show off your lack of understanding and complete disregard for American politics in here.

Yeah where is ol' Kirk? It has been a while. At least he would have a good debate and back and forth unlike yourself.

Tito has his own views and opinions and he knows how to express himself as a man, not a manchild such as yourself Beanz. You're 50 and you don't even know how to carry on a conversation without being an asshole. Probably why you and Brockton get along so well.

Nasty right wing populism? As opposed to what? What was the other offer Beanz? What other choice was there? People were offered the opportunity to be proud of and defend their country via BREXIT or become European and here you go again siding with the enemies of Britain! They stole your fucking fishing you dope! You live in where and you don't know that?

Plymouth votes overwhelmingly Brexit in EU Elections
    https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/new...xit-eu-2910846

Beanz you and TitoFan agree on Trump....and look at you you dumb son of a bitch you've gone and held other issues you've got with Tito against him instead of swallowing your pride, agreeing with him and providing any arguments against me.

HA!

You stupid fucker

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's great El Kabong, bring me into it now and insult while you're at it. Once again you have to start it back up with me. You are incorrigible and apparently you thrive on that.

But you go ahead and be you.

Oh and you just did the same thing youre accusing him of doing....

Thread Information