Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    US WWII veterans arrested after Trump bans anti-fascists

In extraordinary scenes the US Secret Service have rounded up and imprisoned several second world war veterans after Donald Trump announced the banning of anti-fascists.
    The family of 98 year old Anthony Di Napoli told us, “The Secret Service came and arrested my Grandfather this evening. Apparently Trump has banned anti-fascists. My Grandfather fought in Sicily and at Monte Cassino. But now he’s in prison and we have no idea how long for.”
    Another family told us, “Our Great Uncle was on Omaha Beach on D-Day. Apparently that’s enough to now get you arrested. They even maced him when he went for his Zimmer Frame.”

And it’s not just ex-servicemen. Pietro Bernini told us, “My Great Grandfather was an Italian Partisan before coming to America after the war. He’s now in prison for consorting with the anti-fascists that strung Mussolini up outside that Esso garage.”
    It’s rumoured that Holocaust survivors in Brooklyn are also to be rounded up tomorrow after it was discovered that some of them formed an anti-fascist group at Sobibor death camp in 1943. In a speech Trump said, “It was wrong that these thugs began burning and smashing that camp up. Those good people worked hard to provide those people with somewhere to live. If they didn’t like it they should have protested peacefully.”

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2020/05...r6x3FYoeku-55M
    So you're aware that's satire yeah?
    Are you suggesting he has comprehension issues?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

In extraordinary scenes the US Secret Service have rounded up and imprisoned several second world war veterans after Donald Trump announced the banning of anti-fascists.
    The family of 98 year old Anthony Di Napoli told us, “The Secret Service came and arrested my Grandfather this evening. Apparently Trump has banned anti-fascists. My Grandfather fought in Sicily and at Monte Cassino. But now he’s in prison and we have no idea how long for.”
    Another family told us, “Our Great Uncle was on Omaha Beach on D-Day. Apparently that’s enough to now get you arrested. They even maced him when he went for his Zimmer Frame.”

And it’s not just ex-servicemen. Pietro Bernini told us, “My Great Grandfather was an Italian Partisan before coming to America after the war. He’s now in prison for consorting with the anti-fascists that strung Mussolini up outside that Esso garage.”
    It’s rumoured that Holocaust survivors in Brooklyn are also to be rounded up tomorrow after it was discovered that some of them formed an anti-fascist group at Sobibor death camp in 1943. In a speech Trump said, “It was wrong that these thugs began burning and smashing that camp up. Those good people worked hard to provide those people with somewhere to live. If they didn’t like it they should have protested peacefully.”

Concrete

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are bad police officers Tito, but how do you know this was racism? The cop and the dead guy have a history. Maybe it is, but that will need to come out. You cannot just say racism without knowing for sure.

I think Carlson made some good points on this in the video I linked too earlier. Do we have the officer saying 'Let's shoot all black people' in the way black rioters were doing? No, it is unlikely.

Racism is clear cut in one respect but not yet with the death of the criminal.

How many excuses must we continue to make, Miles?

Is it so difficult for you to utter the words, yeah... he's a racist cop?

Why all the contortions and mental gymnastics to avoid what is staring you right in the face?

This is hardly the first incident of its type.

Yet you enthusiastically leap at condemning the rioters and looters, as if that will somehow erase the horror of the racist murder that was committed.

I don't want to be a jerk about it like Beanz always is..... but you make it awfully difficult for someone not to think you might just have a few skeletons up in that closet of yours.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    There are bad police officers Tito, but how do you know this was racism? The cop and the dead guy have a history. Maybe it is, but that will need to come out. You cannot just say racism without knowing for sure.

I think Carlson made some good points on this in the video I linked too earlier. Do we have the officer saying 'Let's shoot all black people' in the way black rioters were doing? No, it is unlikely.

Why all the contortions and mental gymnastics to avoid what is staring you right in the face?

Yet you enthusiastically leap at condemning the rioters and looters, as if that will somehow erase the horror of the racist murder that was committed.

I don't want to be a jerk about it like Beanz always is..... but you make it awfully difficult for someone not to think you might just have a few skeletons up in that closet of yours.
    i just see a scripted scene of a guy killing another guy. no need for colour. people of all colours kill each other everyday. it's not their skin colour that makes them do it
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When rioters rant about shooting white folks then that is clear and confessed racism. When a police officer kills a suspect and has a history with him then I think we have to let the evidence unfold. White people get killed by white police officers too. Is that also racism? You have to investigate.

I do not know the officer or his motives. I do know the motives of black youths who openly declare that they want to kill white people. Don't start getting personal when I simply point out the reality of the situation.

You suspect racism, but you do not know that. It was criminal and I think that is enough.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Said without a trace of irony

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

i just see a scripted scene of a guy killing another guy. no need for colour. people of all colours kill each other everyday. it's not their skin colour that makes them do it
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor"

It is not being a jerk to refuse to not confront explicit racism, and it is rife here on the site. Gandalf is a blatant racist and always has been. No surprise that someone with such a lack of empathy would react in the same inhumane cold way he always has.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor"

It is not being a jerk to refuse to not confront explicit racism, and it is rife here on the site. Gandalf is a blatant racist and always has been. No surprise that someone with such a lack of empathy would react in the same inhumane cold way he always has.
    shouldn't you be ignoring gandalf?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With you constantly hanging off his bollocks, interjecting and quoting him it is often impossible.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With you constantly hanging off his bollocks, interjecting and quoting him it is often impossible.
    sure it is

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not a racist. I believe that we should treat all groups equally. That is not racism.

El Kabong Guest

Can confirm

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"scripted scene of a guy killing another guy" = deluded lunacy... but what else to expect from the forum's resident loon?

"history with the suspect" = sideswiping excuse, smacking of desperation to grasp at the slightest straw to dismiss this UMPTEENTH incident of a white racist cop murdering a black man

"let's let the evidence unfold" = laughable go-to phrase in the face of a clear video showing a NON-RESISTING black man being asphyxiated by the full weight of a white racist cop putting his knee on the back of the guy's neck

Every excuse uttered here, trying to excuse racist Chauvin for the racist murder he committed, is another nail in the racist coffin Denilson is always trying to construct.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe it’s abundantly clear the man has no idea or desire. Not even an utterance of speaking to Country as a whole.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just like in the UK we have no Prime Minister, conspicuous by his absence, you have no President. If neither can lead at a time like this, there is no point pretending they are something they are not. We had as many Covid deaths yesterday as at the beginning of the covid crisis, worse than nearly all the other European countries put together. For you Trump seems to have once again made it all about him and hid in the basement as your country tears itself apart. From one of your countrymen - https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...eapolis-tweets
    Hidden Content

Thread Information