Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I’m honestly embarrassed for this Country and I don’t say that easily. Your ‘deep State’ is happening right in front of you in broad daylight. Trump has stoked and structured this frenzied fraud dogma his entire time in office to circumvent and corrode what was up until this election cycle -the- respected standard and ideal of Democracy in action of and by a free people. It’s a literal scattershot lobbying to cull public opinion and continue this us vs them divide to the point of volatility. He’s playing with fire and when it goes there it don’t come back. It’s pathetic.
    This is it. Half the country now won't accept that Biden is legitimately the president. And it'll be this way for every Democratic president in future. Every election is just going to devolve into bullshit investigations and conspiracy theories. It's going to shred the democratic system and put the country on the road to an authoritarian government which thirty plus percent of the country it seems will welcome wholeheartedly. And one party and their media are entirely responsible for this.
    Who started all that with the utter bullshit of the Trump/Russia bullshit of the last 4 years?
    What part of what I wrote don't you understand?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    I’m honestly embarrassed for this Country and I don’t say that easily. Your ‘deep State’ is happening right in front of you in broad daylight. Trump has stoked and structured this frenzied fraud dogma his entire time in office to circumvent and corrode what was up until this election cycle -the- respected standard and ideal of Democracy in action of and by a free people. It’s a literal scattershot lobbying to cull public opinion and continue this us vs them divide to the point of volatility. He’s playing with fire and when it goes there it don’t come back. It’s pathetic.
    This is it. Half the country now won't accept that Biden is legitimately the president. And it'll be this way for every Democratic president in future. Every election is just going to devolve into bullshit investigations and conspiracy theories. It's going to shred the democratic system and put the country on the road to an authoritarian government which thirty plus percent of the country it seems will welcome wholeheartedly. And one party and their media are entirely responsible for this.
    Who started all that with the utter bullshit of the Trump/Russia bullshit of the last 4 years?

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...27#post1564927

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, if you were a Russian or a Chinese SigInt operative, whose job it is to flood the internet, social media and other comms links with disinformation and fake news - all with the aim of destroying societal cohesion and trust in the system of government amongst your enemies, with increasingly sophisticated targeting and AI bots - until they are hopelessly fractured, inward looking and no longer believe in their own political system ..... you'd be patting yourself on the back for a job well done over the last decade or so.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...-showing-this/

Even the regime broadcaster is beginning to turn.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Well, if you were a Russian or a Chinese SigInt operative, whose job it is to flood the internet, social media and other comms links with disinformation and fake news - all with the aim of destroying societal cohesion and trust in the system of government amongst your enemies, with increasingly sophisticated targeting and AI bots - until they are hopelessly fractured, inward looking and no longer believe in their own political system ..... you'd be patting yourself on the back for a job well done over the last decade or so.
    Ah, that’s why Kirk is so happy and full of the bullshit

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So it wasn't "stoked and structured this frenzied fraud dogma his entire time in office to circumvent and corrode what was up until this election cycle -the- respected standard and ideal of Democracy in action of and by a free people. It’s a literal scattershot lobbying to cull public opinion and continue this us vs them divide to the point of volatility." in 2016 when it was Russia, Russia, Russia?

Good to know
    Great whataboutism Lyle standard issue. Tell you what it's a helluva lot easier to find evidence of connection and interactions between some members of this administration and Russian shitheels than it apparently is to find evidence of 'tons of widespread evidence of voter fraud' thus far. It's after 5:40 pm on Monday...crickets. You're glossing over the fact that this is about adherence and respect for our Constitutional norms pertaining to an open and free election by millions and conflating it with a man who stood on the White House lawn and openly invited a foreign power, an enemy, to directly interfere in our elections and target a political rival. However narrow the numbers the votes are in Democracy be damned. Delaying and impeding the transition in this Republic and casting dispersions and reckless accusations of criminality upon voters and workers whether they disagree with you or agree with you, a R OR D dammit is bolstering enemies across the Globe. It's not what we do. And for the record ffs I'm an Independent. This ain't about Biden love or Trump hate, they're temps, they'll come and they'll go, it's about this Country and who we are but I suppose some have lost that in favor of a cult of personality.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some will scar the Country in the name of Party and figureheads looks to be the case. WE are there. Oh and Wednesday is Veterans Day! Everyone wave your flags. Some gave all, apparently for this current state of affairs. Just tired of it man.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some will scar the Country in the name of Party and figureheads looks to be the case. WE are there. Oh and Wednesday is Veterans Day! Everyone wave your flags. Some gave all, apparently for this current state of affairs. Just tired of it man.

This is likely the overriding sentiment in a lot of people. Not all of us are Democrats, Republicans, left-wing, right-wing, etc. Some of us agree with some policies of one party and some from others.

And some of us are just tired of having someone represent the country who we find it impossible to look up to.

I had a friend who lives in Florida tell me she was overwhelmingly relieved. She has small children and worried daily of the example of constant indecency coming the White House.

Dignity and class used to mean something. Apparently none of that means shit any longer.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

didnt half the country not accept that Trump was the legitimately elected Prez though? I feel like Im in the twilight zone here, come on!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    After 4 yrs of attacking Trump as "illegitimate," fascist," "Nazi," "tyrant," "dictator," "racist," "antisemitic," "Russian stooge," "traitor," "grifter," "xenophobe," "sexist," "homophobe," "ignorant," "fat" and "lazy," ..................dems/media say, "Let's come together."
    Yup that's who they are.
    But let's make this inclusive not exclusive. NeverTrumper movement said the same things & they were Republicans.
    Retired conservatives from media, former national security advisers as well. (50) of them wrote to the RNC imploring not to allow him the nominee and wrote pretty much everything he went on to do as their reason(s) for being against him.
    It doesnt make it fact, but no longer an opinion rather a consensus that includes more than just democrats & their ideologues progressives & liberals that applied those words to him as well.
    Paul Ryan as House Speaker stated Trump's words were the words of a racist. & here is what Rush Limbaugh said all 15 republican nominees said of Donnie Dark:

Rush Limbaugh: Yes they did! For crying out loud, 15 candidates called him out. Everybody was calling him out. Everybody was calling him an idiot and a charlatan and a phoney-boloney plastic banana—everybody was.https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...dience/497996/

Unlike Trump who didnt win & say come together, he continued his warpath of calling Democratic voters the most horrific of adjectives. IMO Biden is stating I will at least try to reframe from telling you Repubs what I think of you. Some Democrats are reaching out to the moderate Republican insulted by this prez for not showing loyalty to him as opposed the constitution.
    But those in the media? Mainstream to which some called Liberal? Hypocrites will be hypocrites!

Serious question for Democrats: wasnt 4 years of 24/7 media attacks saying Trump/Russia "hacked the election" on Hillary, and demonizations calling Trump a Russian collaborator THE REAL FRAUD? and NOW.... the Dems say an election cant be rigged?

Im confused.
    I'm not. The demonization began with Right Wingers
    "Can somebody point to me the conservative on the ballot?"
    Caller: Rush? Are you admitting Trump is not a conservative?'

Rush:" Damn right I am! Folks, when did I ever say that he was? Look, I don't know how to tell you this. Conservatism lost, in the primary, if that's how you want to look at it. We had [Ted] Cruz; we had Marco Rubio. I wish conservatism was on the ballot.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/rush...rvative-2016-9

IMO George Washington gave the answer you are looking for I quote:

“The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism
    George Washington, printed in the American Daily Advertiser on September 19, 1796.

After 2 1/2 years of investigating Ben Ghazi in a manner never seen to this day: 6 different investigations. 6 different committees, each one stripped of all called Democrats, Moderates, until only Conservatives appeared. When they closed with same resolve: No stand down order, they brought in civilians. 2 1/2 years= zero indictments. SO When Donny came to power..Its payback time!! As General George said ( partisan parties will do this in the spirit of revenge) So they did Russia for 2 1/2 years got over 20 indictments, but the man in charge- was selected by Republicans 100-0 vote unlike Ben Gazi where none were Dems. & as the head over Russian investigation stated at no time was he in a position to charge the sitting POTUS, so they got all his stooges...or as we said during the Bill Clinton era...the fall guys. Who would have thought a sitting president's personal attorney would go to jail & his voters didnt give a fuck about it?
    & as far as the media 24/7 attack It was just. Ya can't talk shit about a media & think they will fall in line, they went out on a tangent as well, vindictive looking to expose him as fake (wealthy man) aka fake christian as a fake unifier as a fake mofo across the board...had he kept his mouth shut calling all media insults -then the media would be in the wrong. But how are they in the wrong for doing to him what he did to them? aka talk shit? Pay the cost to be the Boss!
    The Republican led Senate intelligence committee concluded that the Kremlin launched an aggressive effort to meddle in the 2016 presidential contest on behalf of Donald Trump. Not by him.
    https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/...rt_volume5.pdf
    "Russian President Vladimir Putin directly ordered the hacking of the Democratic Party’s servers with the goal of leaking damaging information that would hurt then-candidate Hillary Clinton and provide a boost to President Trump’s campaign,"

That was the purpose of the investigation, but stank ass right wingers & their great ability to rewrite the narrative turned it into: So how does that involve the President? He did nothing. But that wasnt the investigation, why else when wiki, fancy bear & Gucifer started leaking & finished leaking all they gave us was Debbie Wasserman & Hillary fuckin' over Bernie Sanders? One because it was the DNC campaign server & not her home server - the one she broke the fuck up -I heard into itty-bitty pieces? He wasn't a Russian collaborator & I'm not sure that was the claim, rather dudes like R. Stone was, but hey you could be right they accused trump of collusion. I thought that was the right wing's narrative: to say Donnie colluded as opposed to those around him aka those locked the fuck up hahahahaha!!!

didnt half the country not accept that Trump was the legitimately elected Prez though? I feel like Im in the twilight zone here, come on!

Correct 1/2 the country did not accept. Some claim because he won by way of what he used to hate :electoral college, not by way of the people.
    Others IMO hated him not because of what they thought he would or wouldnt do, but because of his brash, crass behavior IMO not a real reason to reject a POTUS.

To me different POTUS same shit, when Obama got elected, 1/2 the country not only rejected him but began talking impeachment within 60 days.
    Impeachable Offenses : The Case for Removing Barack Obama from Office

Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment
    https://www.amazon.com/Faithless-Exe.../dp/1594037760

Impeach Obama Now
    https://www.amazon.com/Composition-N...s=books&sr=1-6

6 months in, books written on his impeachment needing to happen. Blogs on whether he deserved to be assassinated. Evangelicals unified in praying for his death Psalms 108 -may another take his place and to hell with his kids, may they beg.
    FOX news did to Obama what CNN & MSNBC did to Trump- talked negative all the time.
    Fox news did to Michelle what CNN & MSNBC did to Melania- dogged the hell out of them.
    Melania called a ho' a lying russian spy who dont speak 5 languages & married for money, while Michelle was called an ape, gorilla and has a dick...because the internet says so.

You're right 1/2 the nation was against Donald from jump street, just as with Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr. Reagan seemed to have respect on both sides, but after him bro...in America? Post 1988 all Presidents were defended by 1/2 and attacked by the other.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-10-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serious question for Democrats: wasnt 4 years of 24/7 media attacks saying Trump/Russia "hacked the election" on Hillary, and demonizations calling Trump a Russian collaborator THE REAL FRAUD? and NOW.... the Dems say an election cant be rigged?

Im confused.
    I am not a Democrat, but the idea that all Trump has to answer for is boorishness and that he never colluded with anyone is just not true. The ramifications of his involvement in the plot to get the UK to leave the EU and be one of those disaster capitalists to make himself rich on the proceeds of backing the financial ruin of Great Britain, will also see the United Kingdom broken up into distinct countries. Nothing is below him. He is all HE is worried about. This is why we over here are interested in this thread.

Look at him the absolute bastard that he is, pretending yesterday, that a vaccine developed by a couple of dedicated German scientists, and that may allow the world to return to some semblance of normality, is all about him. Unbelievable crass selfish toddler.

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    So it wasn't "stoked and structured this frenzied fraud dogma his entire time in office to circumvent and corrode what was up until this election cycle -the- respected standard and ideal of Democracy in action of and by a free people. It’s a literal scattershot lobbying to cull public opinion and continue this us vs them divide to the point of volatility." in 2016 when it was Russia, Russia, Russia?

Good to know

Lyle you're dodging this post:

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...03#post1564803
    You're awfully impatient, but I understand why.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Im confused.
    I am not a Democrat, but the idea that all Trump has to answer for is boorishness and that he never colluded with anyone is just not true. The ramifications of his involvement in the plot to get the UK to leave the EU and be one of those disaster capitalists to make himself rich on the proceeds of backing the financial ruin of Great Britain, will also see the United Kingdom broken up into distinct countries. Nothing is below him. He is all HE is worried about. This is why we over here are interested in this thread.

Look at him the absolute bastard that he is, pretending yesterday, that a vaccine developed by a couple of dedicated German scientists, and that may allow the world to return to some semblance of normality, is all about him. Unbelievable crass selfish toddler.

Tell me what a friend Joe Biden is to the United Kingdom again

El Kabong Guest

Logan Act: Obama Hack Ben Rhodes Says Joe Biden is Already “Having Phone Calls” with Foreign Leaders About His Agenda (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

I seem to recall this being an issue last time....but this I am sure is all good yeah? Right guys?

Thread Information