Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Things will work out...oh there will be disquiet, there already has been (to prime the pump) see Seattle, Portland, etc...but in the end everything will work out.

People don't like what Trump is doing, I get it, I understand. I also understand why Trump is doing it.

Let's be rational about all this shall we? Let's look at some election results and maybe we'll come to some conclusions.

GOP lost ZERO House Races
    GOP picks up House seats
    GOP holds Majority in Senate
    GOP holds every state legislature they were defending
    GOP flips state legislature in NH
    Dems spend HUNDRED OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to win Senate seats and flip state legislature and in the biggest examples of Democrat failure: Mitch McConnell SKATES past Amy McGrath, Lindsey Graham defeats Jaime Harrison, Thom Tillis beat Cal Cunningham, and Democrat incumbent Donna Shalala was upset by Republican newcomer Maria Salazar.
    Not only that, Donald Trump who holds a historic approval rating within the Republican Party (even better than Reagan) picked up historic gains in Latino, Black, LGBT, and Women votes.

But all that doesn't matter, all of that is wiped out, because Joe Biden....Joe 'Been in office nearly half a century but NOW I'm going to change things' Biden got more votes than anyone else in history, more votes than Obama in 2008?

Joe Biden got that? Kamala Harris who polled UNDER 1% in the primaries got that? And if we're to believe "Well it's people who support Biden, but it's also people who HATE Trump"...they're THAT motivated? I mean Trump's approval rating in general is the magic 46% number....but nah, yeah, nah people were SUPER motivated to vote and apparently ONLY vote Biden as President because the Republicans won everything else?

I'm going to need to stretch before I'm able to suspend my disbelief on THAT friends...and after 3 years of a Russia collusion hoax and not accepting defeat in 2016, you think the Dems just were like "Oh well, let's beat him fair & square in 2020 with Joe Biden"? Hillary wasn't a great candidate, but she was a hell of a lot better and had more enthusiasm behind her than Biden.

Just some things to think about
    Things will work out...oh there will be disquiet, there already has been (to prime the pump) see Seattle, Portland, etc...but in the end everything will work out.

People don't like what Trump is doing, I get it, I understand. I also understand why Trump is doing it.

So I read this and it sounds like you're darkly alluding to something that you don't have the balls to come out and say clearly. And I thought to myself, maybe I should check in on what the Qanon trailer park Scientology movement is on about currently, maybe it'll shed some light on this.

And here we go:

https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/sta...54818288750592

and

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status...15100612612097

So Lyle, do you believe that this is really sixteen dimensional chess by Trump and that soon he's going to produce evidence of massive voter fraud?

And there really was massive voter fraud Lyle. You worked it out. As the guy in charge of the deep stae voter fraud operation I deliberately created millions of fake ballots that went for Biden but then went for the downballot GOP candidates and I did this just to fuck with you.

Gandmiles Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Good, so I hope to hear a lot more about Biden's interesting abuse of the family name too then and his support of very naughty things over his extended and impotent career. You vote there and live there, but fail to understand, a bit like Beaner, that people can post what they like where they like regardless of where they live. You live it? So does John Lydon, but I know who makes more sense.
    A degree in politics but all you ever do is parrot whatever bullshit RT are currently trolling with. If you have studied politics you'll know what Pravda was and just how credible their decades of bullshit turned out to be. Yet you've fallen for RT, the modern day Pravda. The degree didn't save you from getting played.
    I do not recall mentioning RT, but do recall you parroting Russia for a number of years. You know full well that election machines are programmable and that humans are flawed. Thus there are many questions to be answered. American elections have been manipulated as they have in our own country many a time. A vote should be in person with ID and verified. Anything beyond fully investigated. Anyone who believes in democracy should have no issue following that down to the very last vote.

If Biden wins, then fair enough. However, I have my suspicions brought about by numerous oddities. it was the mainstream itself questioning voting machines. Don't forget them robbing Bernie in 2016 too. Your team old boy.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Tbh I got buried this week and couldn’t follow the drama as I had wished. But I said a long time ago the Dems were screwing with the system the wrong way. The constitution clearly gives the power to make state voting law to the state legislature. The Dems couldn’t get majority’s to change the laws as they wanted to from the legislature so they by passed it and went to the courts or sometimes the local voting bodies that are charged with enforcing the law not making it. So what we have is a big mess. It could be seen coming months ago. Now in my opinion this is insurmountable for Trump. Too many states involved. Yes I have heard the stories and seen video pointing to some fraud but I can’t sit here with the little knowledge I have and say how much fraud and if in fact it changed the results. I listened to some neutral talk shows on serious XM and both sides brought up some valid points. If parties acted in intentional unconstitutional ways to benefit their candidate I believe it deserves a look. In the end we didn’t see the blue wave that the media and pollsters were going on about, so was all that shit giving people valid information or was it persuasive? Wtf, why was zuckerburg such a good citizen to buy machines to count votes. And the “glitch” that read Biden ballots for trump. Was that a software glitch or was that how it was programmed. I’m fine if Biden won legit. I will wish him well. If things need to be checked out make sure everything was on the up and up I have no problem with that either. This is the type of voting democrats dream of though. Send ballots out to everyone. Some people found out they could sell the unsolicited ballots or get pizza etc for them. I really hope they don’t try to drive this as the new way of doing things. But I’m content, we maintain a division of power. I came accross some funky accusations but as with all things I take very little at face value. I found it disturbing the way Democrat’s stirred up the racial flames for four years. It came very close to backfiring on them. I hope this all works out for the best, I wonder if the media will treat the alleged Biden corruption the way they did Trump. Obviously they aren’t concerned about covid and the Biden celebrations. I truly hope I am wrong about Biden and dementia. First off I don’t wish that shit in any human. Secondly I wouldn’t want a president dealing with it. I am hoping for the best however this plays out.
    There will be half a dozen examples of fraud in this election. There have already been two -- both Trump voters voting twice. The Heritage Foundation are big with the voter fraud issue as befits a conservative propaganda outfit and have the most extensive database of voter fraud that exists. It shows over the past forty years there have been 1200 documented cases of voter fraud. Thirty a year and that includes local dog catcher elections. Voter fraud is just the conservative movement's latest way of suppressing votes after the Voting Rights Act ended all the Jim Crow voting laws. Of course they've scrapped the Voting Rights Act now as well. The day after they scrapped it look at which states started to enact new voter suppression laws. The Trump people have a load of bullshit cases which will largely get thrown out of court next week. It will quickly become apparent they have nothing at all other than isolated screwups. And if you think they really have something try googling it first and look for a non crazy news source report on it.
    Dude you bought the whole russia thing and you still cling to it. Not a peep from you on Biden corruption. You are just full of shit and a waste of time

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Where do you get your information that biden will win by 100000 in PA? I see he is around 30000 up with 1-2% left to count. Although I admit I haven't calculated how much 1-2% of the PA voting register is... That seems like a big change... I am asking because I like good sources of information

https://twitter.com/Redistrict

https://twitter.com/gelliottmorris

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The first guy especially can tell you the demographic/voting breakdown in every congressional district in the country. An incredible level of knoeldge about the American electorate. He's the expert's expert. Nate Silver invented modern day prediction data punditry and the other guy is the latest version of him. There are other guys like Nate Cohn who you'll see showing up on their feeds. Harry Enten too. They're all exceptionally knowledgeable.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where do you get your information that biden will win by 100000 in PA? I see he is around 30000 up with 1-2% left to count. Although I admit I haven't calculated how much 1-2% of the PA voting register is... That seems like a big change... I am asking because I like good sources of information

The first guy especially can tell you the demographic/voting breakdown in every congressional district in the country. An incredible level of knoeldge about the American electorate. He's the expert's expert. Nate Silver invented modern day prediction data punditry and the other guy is the latest version of him. There are other guys like Nate Cohn who you'll see showing up on their feeds. Harry Enten too. They're all exceptionally knowledgeable.
    Good work, thanks, I will look into it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also congratulations to four seasons landscaping in Philadelphia for proving themselves worthy of being the place that hosted the press conferences that launched giuliani crusade against voting and will surely be the place where the deep state outings take place.... Also please don't confuse four season landscaping with four seasons hotels or we'd all look pretty stupid!

Next door to the Fantasy Island adult bookstore. Trump announced the Four Seasons before his elite team of blithering idiots had booked it but the FourSeasons told them to fuck off so they got on Google and came up with this to save face.

https://twitter.com/_RichardHall/sta...19057201393667

Just look at the shit in this thread:

https://twitter.com/_RichardHall/sta...03945535135744

and here. Buy a hundred dollars of tokens before you go through to the video booths. You can make money doing this in 2020?

https://twitter.com/dhm/status/1325125765789229057

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Idiot.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Amazing I don't realise it was next to an err "adult book store"... I'm really not convinced that giuliani isn't the American version of Borat
    Last edited by palmerq; 11-08-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won’t cry and rant for four years. I do believe the Biden family ran a crime syndicate and enriched themselves. I will tell you right now my wife is on the phone with family in China and the Chinese government is celebrating. Chinese stocks took a solid move up. I try to withhold comments on fraud but I see Kirk is starting his usually BS. I’ll put my hand up and say I don’t know for sure but I do know states did not follow the constitution playing with the voting laws. Regardless if it all plays out and Biden takes the seat he is my president. That’s how it is in the US. He may very well be compromised as hell by China, Russia as well but China is the big worry.

With the “big blue wave” not taking place I don’t think we will see the radical element of the left push it’s crap on us. Too bad covid hit the world shit would look so much better, plus removing all the death and sickness and numerous other hardships it brought to the world would be great.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny Kirk was so obsessed with Trumps dealings and financial connections, not one iota from him about the Biden accusations, must all be fake russia stuff.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good, so I hope to hear a lot more about Biden's interesting abuse of the family name too then and his support of very naughty things over his extended and impotent career. You vote there and live there, but fail to understand, a bit like Beaner, that people can post what they like where they like regardless of where they live. You live it? So does John Lydon, but I know who makes more sense.
    A degree in politics but all you ever do is parrot whatever bullshit RT are currently trolling with. If you have studied politics you'll know what Pravda was and just how credible their decades of bullshit turned out to be. Yet you've fallen for RT, the modern day Pravda. The degree didn't save you from getting played.
    I do not recall mentioning RT, but do recall you parroting Russia for a number of years. You know full well that election machines are programmable and that humans are flawed. Thus there are many questions to be answered. American elections have been manipulated as they have in our own country many a time. A vote should be in person with ID and verified. Anything beyond fully investigated. Anyone who believes in democracy should have no issue following that down to the very last vote.

If Biden wins, then fair enough. However, I have my suspicions brought about by numerous oddities. it was the mainstream itself questioning voting machines. Don't forget them robbing Bernie in 2016 too. Your team old boy.

There are paper copies of every single vote made in a presidential election. These copies are reviewed by a team made up from both parties and a bunch of state officials from both parties before any results are certified.

Whoever fed you this rubbish didn't fill you in on the whole thing, did they.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude you bought the whole russia thing and you still cling to it. Not a peep from you on Biden corruption. You are just full of shit and a waste of time
    You'd have to show some Biden corruption first. So far there have been a bunch of allegations against his son, who has traded on his dad's name like the Trump family kids have done for the last three years without any real media coverage. Nothing to link Biden with anything crooked though. We covered the Russia thing a few days ago.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won’t cry and rant for four years. I do believe the Biden family ran a crime syndicate and enriched themselves. I will tell you right now my wife is on the phone with family in China and the Chinese government is celebrating. Chinese stocks took a solid move up. I try to withhold comments on fraud but I see Kirk is starting his usually BS. I’ll put my hand up and say I don’t know for sure but I do know states did not follow the constitution playing with the voting laws. Regardless if it all plays out and Biden takes the seat he is my president. That’s how it is in the US. He may very well be compromised as hell by China, Russia as well but China is the big worry.

With the “big blue wave” not taking place I don’t think we will see the radical element of the left push it’s crap on us. Too bad covid hit the world shit would look so much better, plus removing all the death and sickness and numerous other hardships it brought to the world would be great.

Chinese stocks took a solid move up at a weekend when the stock exchange is closed? How have Chinese stocks performed under Trump compared to under Obama? Pick either four year term of Obama, difficult to do apples to apples as Trump is just a one term president.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are paper copies of every single vote made in a presidential election. These copies are reviewed by a team made up from both parties and a bunch of state officials from both parties before any results are certified.

Whoever fed you this rubbish didn't fill you in on the whole thing, did they.
    You don’t know who is supposed to set election laws and who actually did this go around. Have fun, keep posting your mother Jones shit and denying, say Russia is running Trump and Biden, who sold out the US, lied, plagiarized, stole and had enough recorded racial comments to make Trump look like a nun is great, talk about myopia

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And after accusations were made about children from both families enriching themselves and their family due to their fathers' positions both Trump and Biden released fifty years of their tax returns and financial records to the media to show transparency. Oh wait, only one guy did that. We're going to have to wait for SDNY to uncover the other guy's paperwork.

Thread Information