Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Good, so I hope to hear a lot more about Biden's interesting abuse of the family name too then and his support of very naughty things over his extended and impotent career. You vote there and live there, but fail to understand, a bit like Beaner, that people can post what they like where they like regardless of where they live. You live it? So does John Lydon, but I know who makes more sense.
    A degree in politics but all you ever do is parrot whatever bullshit RT are currently trolling with. If you have studied politics you'll know what Pravda was and just how credible their decades of bullshit turned out to be. Yet you've fallen for RT, the modern day Pravda. The degree didn't save you from getting played.
    I do not recall mentioning RT, but do recall you parroting Russia for a number of years. You know full well that election machines are programmable and that humans are flawed. Thus there are many questions to be answered. American elections have been manipulated as they have in our own country many a time. A vote should be in person with ID and verified. Anything beyond fully investigated. Anyone who believes in democracy should have no issue following that down to the very last vote.

If Biden wins, then fair enough. However, I have my suspicions brought about by numerous oddities. it was the mainstream itself questioning voting machines. Don't forget them robbing Bernie in 2016 too. Your team old boy.

There are paper copies of every single vote made in a presidential election. These copies are reviewed by a team made up from both parties and a bunch of state officials from both parties before any results are certified.

Whoever fed you this rubbish didn't fill you in on the whole thing, did they.
    You don’t know who is supposed to set election laws and who actually did this go around. Have fun, keep posting your mother Jones shit and denying, say Russia is running Trump and Biden, who sold out the US, lied, plagiarized, stole and had enough recorded racial comments to make Trump look like a nun is great, talk about myopia

Instead I'll just repeat a load of garbage I half remembered from listening to Rush Limbaugh. Idiot.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://theintercept.com/2020/11/06/...trump-murdoch/

This is good. Internal strife at the regime broadcaster.

Gandmiles Guest

Good, so I hope to hear a lot more about Biden's interesting abuse of the family name too then and his support of very naughty things over his extended and impotent career. You vote there and live there, but fail to understand, a bit like Beaner, that people can post what they like where they like regardless of where they live. You live it? So does John Lydon, but I know who makes more sense.
    A degree in politics but all you ever do is parrot whatever bullshit RT are currently trolling with. If you have studied politics you'll know what Pravda was and just how credible their decades of bullshit turned out to be. Yet you've fallen for RT, the modern day Pravda. The degree didn't save you from getting played.
    I do not recall mentioning RT, but do recall you parroting Russia for a number of years. You know full well that election machines are programmable and that humans are flawed. Thus there are many questions to be answered. American elections have been manipulated as they have in our own country many a time. A vote should be in person with ID and verified. Anything beyond fully investigated. Anyone who believes in democracy should have no issue following that down to the very last vote.

If Biden wins, then fair enough. However, I have my suspicions brought about by numerous oddities. it was the mainstream itself questioning voting machines. Don't forget them robbing Bernie in 2016 too. Your team old boy.

There are paper copies of every single vote made in a presidential election. These copies are reviewed by a team made up from both parties and a bunch of state officials from both parties before any results are certified.

Whoever fed you this rubbish didn't fill you in on the whole thing, did they.
    Have you observed the process? I think not. Quite a few are disputing the process ans say they were denied the means tom do their work. Allegedly Joe Frazier has been voting again too, so who allowed that to happen? Too much too soon and thus it should all be reviewed and every machine looked over and mail in ballot checked again. There are so many avenues for fraud, Kirk. You full well know this supporting the party that shafted poor old Bernie already.

If you have nothing to hide, let it all be reviewed and give it the time it needs. If Biden has won, then fair play. If not, then you have a mess on your hands. Let due process take place.

Gandmiles Guest

https://theintercept.com/2020/11/06/...trump-murdoch/

This is good. Internal strife at the regime broadcaster.
    Yep, the same media outlet that screwed its co-founder. The Intercept is hardly decent either.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sods are sidin'
    But I be chidin'
    Them boys be hidin'
    Behind Joe Biden

He be ridin'
    But not abidin'
    By laws, he's confidin'
    In a bunch of swamp creatures

Dressed like preachers:
    But we be teachers
    And Joe do stammer
    And chokes on grammar

If you ain't black
    Joe can't never take it back!

Gandmiles Guest

Every red flag summarized one by one.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...kery-is-afoot/

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump has the best lawyers in the world so if he can't prove that voter fraud occurred then nobody can.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Biden's speech tonight I thought was nice. It was clear, decisive, powerful, and heartfelt. But most of all he sounded like the President of the United States. I had honestly forgotten what that sounded like.

Another short thought:

Trump will probably be the first White House tenant who will leave the toilets clogged and the kitchen a mess.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden's speech tonight I thought was nice. It was clear, decisive, powerful, and heartfelt. But most of all he sounded like the President of the United States. I had honestly forgotten what that sounded like.

Another short thought:

Trump will probably be the first White House tenant who will leave the toilets clogged and the kitchen a mess.
    I am not so sure. Maccy Dees and Pepsi is not going to involve much Kitchen action, and the amount of shit that has come out of his mouth these last four years, I am not sure there would have been much left to clog up the Porcelain throne.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every red flag summarized one by one.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2020...kery-is-afoot/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he will be a patsy for the combined forces of the Deep State and the left-leaning side of The Swamp. The Deep State will be running foreign affairs and The Swamp will be guiding domestic policy. Biden’s input will be given to him one way or the other.

....the ultimate pawn for the Deep State and The Swamp. Unelected bureaucrats, lifetime members of the intelligence and military communities, and middlemen hand-selected by technocratic billionaires and corporations will be running the show. All of it. Literally all of it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    he will be a patsy for the combined forces of the Deep State and the left-leaning side of The Swamp. The Deep State will be running foreign affairs and The Swamp will be guiding domestic policy. Biden’s input will be given to him one way or the other.

....the ultimate pawn for the Deep State and The Swamp. Unelected bureaucrats, lifetime members of the intelligence and military communities, and middlemen hand-selected by technocratic billionaires and corporations will be running the show. All of it. Literally all of it.

There has to be an enforcement branch to all this... and that is the Cabal. The Cabal will see to it that any insurgence is put down quietly, ruthlessly, and swiftly. Now with the advent of 5G technology, the coordination between Deep State, Swamp, and the Cabal will be thoroughly enhanced.

Not be overlooked in all of this is the New World Order, lurking quietly in the background, but at the ready to merge with the aforementioned organizations to further the leftist agenda.

Scary days we live in.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post

There has to be an enforcement branch to all this... and that is the Cabal. The Cabal will see to it that any insurgence is put down quietly, ruthlessly, and swiftly. Now with the advent of 5G technology, the coordination between Deep State, Swamp, and the Cabal will be thoroughly enhanced.

Not be overlooked in all of this is the New World Order, lurking quietly in the background, but at the ready to merge with the aforementioned organizations to further the leftist agenda.

Scary days we live in.
    Is scary and when we look at enforcement, people are out on a limb and forgot what tree they're branch is on. A simple power cut, or cable cut, people will be down on their knees begging for more coke when they can't get on to the interwebs or log into somewhere. Cannons and snipers are relicks of the past my friend, the enforcements are subtley now a days. A flick of a switch, a toggle of a algorithm, a remote enforcement of your froze bank account or nod-wink 'you better get the hint' type of enforcement, is no longer out in your face like Xi marches into your house and you disappear. This stolen election was subtle and sweet like a professionals would do. That's the enforcement branch. Do you really think the 5G is going to help much? They don't even need it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.....

Guy with Puerto Rican flag outside White House after elections.....

Thread Information