Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Why wouldnt Trump just say the words : I CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMISM.... ? After saying that, he couldve then sailed right into Antifa and looked balanced and even-handed. All he had to do was say it. It would have looked fair and cooperative. "Of course I condemn white supremism, and I condemn ANY supremism as well." Thats all it would take. Now they are calling him out on his refusal to say it ON A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THAT IS BEING WATCHED BY A HELLUVA LOT MORE PEOPLE THAN HIS PRESS CONFERENCES. Shit, if he'd said that, whats he worried about, why cant he ever just acquiesce a little bit, he might even GAIN votes by showing that kind of willingness and evenhandedness.

Like I said, he won the debate in my eyes, I scored it 117-112 but I deducted 2 points for interrupting INCESSANTLY. And that was after the referee warned him 4 or 5 times. So in the end he won it 115-112, but I do think his team tells him to chill out a bit on those interruptions. Damn.

I don't think he won. I don't think ANYBODY won. Trump lied like a muthafukka. Thing is he does it so naturally and so smoothly it already passes through unnoticed. His closing remarks were one fukking lie after another. He tried to tie Biden to far leftist viewpoints and Biden has gone on record saying he's more moderate than those positions. Unfortunately, Biden doesn't defend himself as well as he should.... so in the end it looked like Trump won. Trump's an illiterate bully... and Biden's an old, tired nerd who makes him a favorite target for a bully.

The whole debate was cringeworthy... and anyone who gets something good out of that just doesn't realize how far the bar has fallen. What used to be considered crass, classless, and just plain unacceptable now has become the norm. What a whole fucked up ball of shit society in general is shaping up to be.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck me, Comey is a slime ball. The FBI was involved in getting Trump to cover up Hillary’s emails. Went right to the top. Yet silence. Yet the media reports a six year old cried because of Trump at the debate. This is sickening shit. Sickening

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s almost to the point where Biden has to win or this shit will be fully aired out and you think shit is bad now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt....nt-stolen/amp/

Holy cow they ain’t screwing around this time

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even if you despise Trump, this Comey “I don’t recall shit” should scare you. Didn’t he write a book? His memory was pretty good then. The more information is declassified the worse his memory gets.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are we so stupid now we believe social media feeds and biased news over things people actually said. Is that what we have become? This goes far beyond Trump. Forget about Trump think about humanity, is that what we are now.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody who cries in anger along with the likes of Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon is a moron.

Anybody that swallows the whole CNN Trump-hate business is not very discerning to say the least.

But NONE OF THAT takes away from Trump's woeful inadequacy to be the leader of the free world.

I get that the right hates the left, even more than now than ever before (I keep thinking about the Nobel Peace Prize on Trump's mantle).

But maybe next time they should GET A CANDIDATE WHO IS LESS OF A SCUMBAG HUMAN BEING because being the leader of the free world involves something more than just being a (cough) "good" deal maker and tough guy.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

all's I know is, the whole shithouse is going up in flames. Mail-in ballots counted until Nov. 10th? As long as theyre postmarked by the 3rd? What could go wrong there? How many millions are there this time being sent out? IS it any more or any less than 2016? Than 2012? Than 2008? Is it just more of an issue this time? Sure, people dont wanna go out in public to vote --- we wear our masks and sunglasses inside Aldi's and Walmart and hold our breath when people breeze by with a strong breeze or when they cough or sneeze near us, and we get the fuck out of the store as fast as we can. So I SURE as fuck dont go to restaurants or bars or bowling alleys or libraries. Cant imagine who the fuck would risk that. Seriously.

So I SURE as fuck am not going to a packed High School auditorium where the voting booths are along with 500 other people all packed in, talking loud, shouting to each other, talking loud into their phones 5 feet away from me, etc. Fuck that. Im not going back to work until next Spring 2021 at the earliest. Not risking being around people. Just online work until then.

So I get the mail-in ballots are even MORE necessary now. And there's Trump mocking Biden for wearing "a big mask".

The leader of the free world MOCKING MASK WEARING.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden really should have not gone down to Trump's level during their debate. He should have wiped the floor with Donald. Really is this the best that is to offer from the USA?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Biden really should have not gone down to Trump's level during their debate. He should have wiped the floor with Donald. Really is this the best that is to offer from the USA?
    Yes. USA has been exposed in 2020 in so many ways, on so many fronts. The laughing stock of the world. Beyond a disgrace. And the worst thing about it is, Americans are the ONLY ONES who don't see it. NEVER been a more shallow country in human history.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I scored the fight 117-112 for Trump. I deducted 2 points from him for interrupting incessantly after repeated warnings by the ref. But he still won 115-112

Seriously Biden needed to spend a good 6 months in Queens on the streets learning to dominate conversations. He just isn't a good enough debater.
    If I had to score it, I'd call it a Double DQ.
    Pathetic. I couldn't recite a single resolve for issues discussed as every ending had name calling affixed.
    You were bad in school don't use the word smart ever.
    Clown.
    Will you shut up, man.
    IMO I can't fathom a worse scenario, it was a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

I don't think he won. I don't think ANYBODY won. Trump lied like a muthafukka. Thing is he does it so naturally and so smoothly it already passes through unnoticed. His closing remarks were one fukking lie after another. He tried to tie Biden to far leftist viewpoints and Biden has gone on record saying he's more moderate than those positions. Unfortunately, Biden doesn't defend himself as well as he should.... so in the end it looked like Trump won. Trump's an illiterate bully... and Biden's an old, tired nerd who makes him a favorite target for a bully.

The whole debate was cringeworthy... and anyone who gets something good out of that just doesn't realize how far the bar has fallen. What used to be considered crass, classless, and just plain unacceptable now has become the norm. What a whole fucked up ball of shit society in general is shaping up to be.
    For sure the American people didn't win.

Cringeworthy
    Pathetic.
    Woeful.
    Heartbreaking
    Gut-wrenching
    Niggerish.
    Jibberish.
    Ungodly.

As far as the denouncing white supremacy debacle- just my opinion, that is a SOFTBALL/EVASIVE question. Too easy to answer- but not for Donnie Darko.
    A moderator should stick with the record & asked, since you've been in office list your accomplishments, your involvement on addressing the rise of white supremacy. Denouncing is a beginning step. What have your officials in charge claimed?
    And when he responded with who? Responded with send me names? Mr. President you are the one who has access to the most sensitive data in every department, topic. Who would know better than the POTUS sir?

And if I wanted to go sarcastic-Donnie mode....Mr.President are you saying that the time you spend everyday on the internet tweeting. Sitting in front of your tv watching cable shows...was once the time used by Presidents to get briefed on such issues? is that why you have no clue?

& when he responded to the Proud Boys -to stand back & stand down, my lord. Then lies as usual and said he never heard of them. He has no info on anything. How can a person accept a president constantly saying, I don't know.

I'd take him to task, Mr, President I'd like to follow up on your standby. Here are the definitions:

noun, plural stand·bys.

a staunch supporter or adherent; one who can be relied upon.
    something upon which one can rely and therefore choose or use regularly.
    something or someone held ready to serve as a substitute, especially a radio or television program used as a filler in case of cancellation of a regularly scheduled program.

based on these definitions, please explain to the American people the context of standby.

And when he went with his narrative to let his base know...he is fighting for them & them alone, by saying antifa...
    Again, a moderator of my ilk would have taken him to task.
    Name the murders, name the incidents that make this group alone the one you want the American people to be weary of.
    Let me recite how many college campuses have been inundated with recruits of right wing to white supremacists groups and please respond to how antifa's recruitment has been coming along, their headquarters. Surely the president has knowledge on rising groups that threaten America's democracy.

If I were the moderator- after that manchild's umpteenth outburst, I would NOT have asked a 3rd time. I would say : With all due respect Mr. President, if we can't allow the other to talk...and that goes for you as well V.P Biden, whether you are guilty or not. I WILL CUT YOUR MICROPHONE OFF!
    There is no debate setting that can stop a whiny elderly brat from being such.
    He echoed all the talking points of a single demographic, those who vote for him & that is not the definition of the most divisive President in our nation's history?

A President who didnt spend 4 years correcting the mail vote in process, rather 4 years complaining (someone) should do something." Just not him.
    Spent 4 years deriding BLM & this Antifa cause he knows them, then the same 4 years generalizing white supremacist groups with the statement, "Who are they?

What used to be considered crass, classless, and just plain unacceptable now has become the norm. What a whole fucked up ball of shit society in general this nation has become.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 10-01-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That is your first response on your return and i am the angry one?

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Angry one? No, the dumb one, the not firing on all cylinders one, the idiot one. In the article which AOC is citing (the article you conveniently left out. Why would you leave it out?) there's a few things not mentioned by that dope AOC and maybe you yourself were unaware of them. I'd actually be quite shocked if you knew the information and were smart enough to attempt to bury it knowing it wouldn't help your case if anyone else caught on....that would take some smarts, but it's you posting that shit so I can safely assume you were just too lazy to look it up and you were gullible enough to take AOC's word for it.

In the very first paragraph of the New York Times article it says "Donald Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency"....faaaaaaar down in the meat of the article it says and I quote VERBATIM"Each time he(Donald Trump) requested an extension to file his 1040; and each time he made the required payment to the I.R.S. for income taxes he might owe --- $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017. But virtually all of that liability was washed away when he eventually filed, and most of the payments were rolled forward to cover potential taxes in future years."

And what of the journalists who produced that NYT hit piece? They stated "we are not making the records themselves public" ......so no showing of their work at all.

Beanz is $750 = to $ 1 million? Is $750 = to $4.2 million? If I had a pile of $750 and a pile of $1 million and a pile of $4.2 million which one would you most want?

Going to claim ignorance or laziness? I'm genuinely curious.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Why wouldnt Trump just say the words : I CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMISM.... ? After saying that, he couldve then sailed right into Antifa and looked balanced and even-handed. All he had to do was say it. It would have looked fair and cooperative. "Of course I condemn white supremism, and I condemn ANY supremism as well." Thats all it would take. Now they are calling him out on his refusal to say it ON A PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE THAT IS BEING WATCHED BY A HELLUVA LOT MORE PEOPLE THAN HIS PRESS CONFERENCES. Shit, if he'd said that, whats he worried about, why cant he ever just acquiesce a little bit, he might even GAIN votes by showing that kind of willingness and evenhandedness.

Like I said, he won the debate in my eyes, I scored it 117-112 but I deducted 2 points for interrupting INCESSANTLY. And that was after the referee warned him 4 or 5 times. So in the end he won it 115-112, but I do think his team tells him to chill out a bit on those interruptions. Damn.

The debate comes off as a stalemate, but the more people take time to actually think about it the more they'll come to grips with the fact that Donald Trump won.

Now people might say "You're just saying that because you're a Trump voter"...yes I AM a Trump voter, but also the strategy Trump used in the debate was quite good.

Donald Trump knows that the Bernie Sanders voters are quite volatile. They have been "screwed" (or naive, I think they're naive) by the DNC two Presidential elections in a row and what did Trump do? Trump forced Biden to defend from the left.

"Are you for the Green New Deal?"
    "Do you want to defund the police?"
    "What of Antifa?"
    "Do you support Bernie's healthcare plan/Medicare for all?"

All of those questions have binary answers and hemming and hawing would also showcase Biden's ever weakening mental capacity so Biden was pressured into picking sides and he either 1. Solidified the center & isolated the left or 2. Appeased the left & isolated the center.

Donald Trump has his base and they are ready to vote for him. Joe Biden is counting on people going to the polls to vote against Trump.....Bernie Sanders voters will sit out if they don't feel like Biden or Harris will do their bidding.

I'd expect more of the same in the VP debate. Pence will try to nail down who Kamala Harris truly is. Is Kamala the person who called Biden racist? Or a liar? Is Kamala the cop? Or is Kamala for defunding police? And she's not going to have good answers because it's damn near impossible to whittle down a response to those questions to an easily understood 2 minute segment. GOOD answers for those questions require NUANCE and she won't have the time to do that.

Also as for the white supremacy issue AGAIN...Trump condemned them in 2016, condemned them again after that, he quit the Reform Party due to folks like David Duke joining up, he was asked by Mike Wallace "Will you condemn white supremacy" and Trump said and again I quote verbatim "Sure." .....so when asked, he said "Sure".....someone brought up the Proud Boys, the Proud Boys aren't racist they never have been, but retards like Beanz will swear up and down they are....I guess Beanz would know, I mean he sure looks to me like someone who has done his research and isn't a fucking mental patient.

El Kabong Guest

I will say in the next debate Trump will need to allow Biden some room to be his own worst enemy. I think bringing up Hunter showed off the double standard in justice which is all too familiar these days.

HRC wipes her CPUs & phones and isn't penalized at all...those were subpoenaed items
    The Mueller team wiped their phones and they've yet to be punished for that

Texts from the Russiagate investigation keep dropping and they've YET to help the Democrats, they've YET to help those opposed to General Flynn, they've YET to nail Trump. All they do is CONFIRM the case was biased from the start, they were out to get Trump, they failed, and eventually SOMEONE has to pay for that. Someone is going to jail for this travesty of the law! Might not happen until after the election, but I've said from the start it's coming and I still believe it is.

If people don't pay for the laws they broke then it will not set a good precedent and the country will be damaged further.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump out-pokered Biden with : YOU JUST LOST THE FAR LEFT.

Thread Information