Quote Originally Posted by Gandmiles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Any state that gets recounted goes to Trump

Wisconsin has now been ordered to do a recount

Georgia has now been ordered to do a recount

Pennsylvania definitely needs to be ordered to do a recount.

I voted for Jo Jorgensen, but this is a hijack
    how do you figure it goes to Trump. Based on just not liking the result? Do you know the percentage threshold to merit a recount. Honestly all I’m seeing flood social media and Trump outlets are tons of accusations with little substance. Sharpi-Gate part 2 ffs? What they’re doing in Pa is trying to relitigate previously decided issues with the extension in the court of public opinion. This was what the minions were going to do all along, cry foul and run to SCOTUS. Iran, China and Putin must really be enjoying watching us cannibalize and refute our own Democracy.
    Baaa.... 🐑
    Hope you had a chance to cast your vote yeh. Hey I scrutinize equally I just don’t foster bs and thus far disproven boogeymen for 4 years now and try to hatch that egg when the votes don’t go my way.
    You do not scrutinize equally. Your lack of ability to do that is obvious and proven by your post history. There are dozens of examples of irregularities and all you have is a woman who already voted? I suspect your range of sources is very narrow.
    Thats rich coming from a man who can’t vote in the election let alone live in the Country but wants to tell me about our Democracy. Similarly like a guy who bans himself and doesn’t post but wants to tell me about how I post too. Glad to be back are we Miles. Any example you care to dredge up will be investigated and this process will continue on, votes will be counted and Democracy will continue. We don’t use steal, call our political rivals criminals and declare fraudulent voting across the board loosely. That is not our norm. Not from Presidents nor elected lawmakers nor an alias on a forum.
    One of us actually has a degree in politics and one among us strokes animals for a living, but do carry in with your ever so enlightened definition of democracy. I understand your system pretty well, but regardless of that convenient dodge, you have clearly not expanded your range of sources beyond the television that has dictated to you for years now.

You seem to ignore fraud quite casually and are never shy to scream about corruption where it does not exist either. You can use the word 'We' seemingly with yourself among them, but stealing elections does indeed happen in America and corruption is not unknown. Again, if you knew anything about political history you would be quite aware of that. It is more common than you think.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/u...he-d-lost.html
    Do you occasionally bump your forehead and break your shiny Monocle walking through doorways with that inflated attitude of yourself? Must suck when the bills come due. Oh yeh we're full of corruption over here, even ol sand dune dweller less educated me can tell you that. I can even salute the flag and stand for the Republic while admitting we've done some dirt historically, locally and world wide.

Are you still posting up the RNC Chairwoman sighting flipped ballots while in the same sentence saying it was a clerical error. Or did that one sink too. Go flip your pages and pin up your 8x10 frames and gather your evidence. I'll live here first person up close and directly personal with what happens a few States over in this Country. Elections have consequences, 'We' live that daily.
    You started with the snide and I walked it on home, babe. If you think having a degree in an area that you do not is an inflated sense of self, then that is your issue. Go to school or something then. Grey seems to know his stuff. Your little start was very revealing and your denial suggests ignorance.

All that deflection about bans and extended waffle is a well worn tactic seen all too often on here. If I periodically want to post something then I will and the only ban comes from me. Don't tell me I struggle to avoid posting when I did just that for far longer than you have in all your time here. Look at your post count. It will take over mine very quickly. I will post in any form I choose just as you are free to.

Of course American elections have been stolen or at the very least questionable. The Republicans did it themselves not so long ago. Do you need more examples, would you like some history?

All you want is a fair result and the person who wins free of shenanigans declared the winner. I would hope you want the same.

I have told you one place to look for likely corruption, but you seem to have the channel stuck. I can suggest others if you like. My eyes are open. I have not once cited this woman you keep waffling about. Is that really as far as you go? 👀

Spicoli, you indeed stay and live with the consequences. The same party that has done this before, that screwed old Bernie, the same media system that blacked out Ron Paul when he was starting to build momentum.

All I suggest is to double check every vote and to void any vote posted late in Pennsylvania. Their acceptance of late votes and dubious votes is surely not something you approve of.
    I don't recall inserting myself in someone elses convo ^ how bout you. And I'll never slag an individuals education and chosen profession. It's not your College degree that makes you self inflated..it's your attitude. You missed the point entirely about being a voter in this Country and living in this Democracy and jumped on your soapbox but hey you do you buddy. I'll be over here 'stroking animals for a living' splinting shattered limbs, hitting a jug or running from dags trying to hump my leg on slow days and such .

It's not a deflection to point out that you repeatedly want to be banned it's merely a fact. It's kind of bewildering to in that you're banned because I gather the dramas too much or the chaos etc..but yet..here you are with the alt . It's like a half ban but whatever. Post don't post..I don't care fella. And yes my count is higher than I am on the weekends. Not sure the relevance there.

Nope, thanks though. I have some history. There ya go again. The point is dealing in today though and what evidence of wide spread voter fraud someone has beyond accusations, innuendo or what is he said-she said thus far or clips with little context. You put up a link declaring 'banana Republic'. That specific situation with a glitch had already been discovered, made public and actions taken to correct it before Laura Cox and the RNC Chairwoman held a spectacle gotcha news conference to cast unfounded accusations of fraud on an entire States election process and in turn thousands of poll workers. Yes there's grounds for concern regardless of party and WE require accuracy but you don't just yell fire in the theater especially while litigation is underway. This is a process and now it's 100 percent in the Administrations camp, the current not the next, to show some real meat on the bone or leave with egg on their face. Regardless the offence upon U.S Democracy and nurturing the result outrage put into motion by this Admin over 4 years ago is historically recorded.
    It had nothing to do with anything which is why it was the first thing you brought up. My choosing or not choosing to post is of no concern to anyone and if that is the first thing on their mind it is them looking for something to deflect with. I have come back twice. One time to support Primo who made a valid observation and an autistic twit suggesting he was me a second time to point out that this election is likely very questionable....like many elections and one need not be an US citizen to point it out. Another deflection point of your own I might add.

You aimed to deflect because you have little else. Even the mainstream has revealed how easy it is to manipulate election machines and the mail in ballots should of course be fully investigated. You have been moaning about Trump for years and lap things up very easily because in your own words you are very 'busy'.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Any state that gets recounted goes to Trump

Wisconsin has now been ordered to do a recount

Georgia has now been ordered to do a recount

Pennsylvania definitely needs to be ordered to do a recount.

I voted for Jo Jorgensen, but this is a hijack
    how do you figure it goes to Trump. Based on just not liking the result? Do you know the percentage threshold to merit a recount. Honestly all I’m seeing flood social media and Trump outlets are tons of accusations with little substance. Sharpi-Gate part 2 ffs? What they’re doing in Pa is trying to relitigate previously decided issues with the extension in the court of public opinion. This was what the minions were going to do all along, cry foul and run to SCOTUS. Iran, China and Putin must really be enjoying watching us cannibalize and refute our own Democracy.
    Baaa.... 🐑
    Hope you had a chance to cast your vote yeh. Hey I scrutinize equally I just don’t foster bs and thus far disproven boogeymen for 4 years now and try to hatch that egg when the votes don’t go my way.
    You do not scrutinize equally. Your lack of ability to do that is obvious and proven by your post history. There are dozens of examples of irregularities and all you have is a woman who already voted? I suspect your range of sources is very narrow.
    Thats rich coming from a man who can’t vote in the election let alone live in the Country but wants to tell me about our Democracy. Similarly like a guy who bans himself and doesn’t post but wants to tell me about how I post too. Glad to be back are we Miles. Any example you care to dredge up will be investigated and this process will continue on, votes will be counted and Democracy will continue. We don’t use steal, call our political rivals criminals and declare fraudulent voting across the board loosely. That is not our norm. Not from Presidents nor elected lawmakers nor an alias on a forum.
    One of us actually has a degree in politics and one among us strokes animals for a living, but do carry in with your ever so enlightened definition of democracy. I understand your system pretty well, but regardless of that convenient dodge, you have clearly not expanded your range of sources beyond the television that has dictated to you for years now.

You seem to ignore fraud quite casually and are never shy to scream about corruption where it does not exist either. You can use the word 'We' seemingly with yourself among them, but stealing elections does indeed happen in America and corruption is not unknown. Again, if you knew anything about political history you would be quite aware of that. It is more common than you think.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/u...he-d-lost.html
    Do you occasionally bump your forehead and break your shiny Monocle walking through doorways with that inflated attitude of yourself? Must suck when the bills come due. Oh yeh we're full of corruption over here, even ol sand dune dweller less educated me can tell you that. I can even salute the flag and stand for the Republic while admitting we've done some dirt historically, locally and world wide.

Are you still posting up the RNC Chairwoman sighting flipped ballots while in the same sentence saying it was a clerical error. Or did that one sink too. Go flip your pages and pin up your 8x10 frames and gather your evidence. I'll live here first person up close and directly personal with what happens a few States over in this Country. Elections have consequences, 'We' live that daily.
    You started with the snide and I walked it on home, babe. If you think having a degree in an area that you do not is an inflated sense of self, then that is your issue. Go to school or something then. Grey seems to know his stuff. Your little start was very revealing and your denial suggests ignorance.

All that deflection about bans and extended waffle is a well worn tactic seen all too often on here. If I periodically want to post something then I will and the only ban comes from me. Don't tell me I struggle to avoid posting when I did just that for far longer than you have in all your time here. Look at your post count. It will take over mine very quickly. I will post in any form I choose just as you are free to.

Of course American elections have been stolen or at the very least questionable. The Republicans did it themselves not so long ago. Do you need more examples, would you like some history?

All you want is a fair result and the person who wins free of shenanigans declared the winner. I would hope you want the same.

I have told you one place to look for likely corruption, but you seem to have the channel stuck. I can suggest others if you like. My eyes are open. I have not once cited this woman you keep waffling about. Is that really as far as you go? 👀

Spicoli, you indeed stay and live with the consequences. The same party that has done this before, that screwed old Bernie, the same media system that blacked out Ron Paul when he was starting to build momentum.

All I suggest is to double check every vote and to void any vote posted late in Pennsylvania. Their acceptance of late votes and dubious votes is surely not something you approve of.
    I don't recall inserting myself in someone elses convo ^ how bout you. And I'll never slag an individuals education and chosen profession. It's not your College degree that makes you self inflated..it's your attitude. You missed the point entirely about being a voter in this Country and living in this Democracy and jumped on your soapbox but hey you do you buddy. I'll be over here 'stroking animals for a living' splinting shattered limbs, hitting a jug or running from dags trying to hump my leg on slow days and such .

It's not a deflection to point out that you repeatedly want to be banned it's merely a fact. It's kind of bewildering to in that you're banned because I gather the dramas too much or the chaos etc..but yet..here you are with the alt . It's like a half ban but whatever. Post don't post..I don't care fella. And yes my count is higher than I am on the weekends. Not sure the relevance there.

Nope, thanks though. I have some history. There ya go again. The point is dealing in today though and what evidence of wide spread voter fraud someone has beyond accusations, innuendo or what is he said-she said thus far or clips with little context. You put up a link declaring 'banana Republic'. That specific situation with a glitch had already been discovered, made public and actions taken to correct it before Laura Cox and the RNC Chairwoman held a spectacle gotcha news conference to cast unfounded accusations of fraud on an entire States election process and in turn thousands of poll workers. Yes there's grounds for concern regardless of party and WE require accuracy but you don't just yell fire in the theater especially while litigation is underway. This is a process and now it's 100 percent in the Administrations camp, the current not the next, to show some real meat on the bone or leave with egg on their face. Regardless the offence upon U.S Democracy and nurturing the result outrage put into motion by this Admin over 4 years ago is historically recorded.
    It had nothing to do with anything which is why it was the first thing you brought up. My choosing or not choosing to post is of no concern to anyone and if that is the first thing on their mind it is them looking for something to deflect with. I have come back twice. One time to support Primo who made a valid observation and an autistic twit suggesting he was me a second time to point out that this election is likely very questionable....like many elections and one need not be an US citizen to point it out. Another deflection point of your own I might add.

You aimed to deflect because you have little else. Even the mainstream has revealed how easy it is to manipulate election machines and the mail in ballots should of course be fully investigated. You have been moaning about Trump for years and lap things up very easily because in your own words you are very 'busy'.
    I moan about any power hungry narcissist who shats on Constitutional norms among many other things. I vote here and I live it . Carry on Miles.

Gandmiles Guest

Good, so I hope to hear a lot more about Biden's interesting abuse of the family name too then and his support of very naughty things over his extended and impotent career. You vote there and live there, but fail to understand, a bit like Beaner, that people can post what they like where they like regardless of where they live. You live it? So does John Lydon, but I know who makes more sense.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tbh I got buried this week and couldn’t follow the drama as I had wished. But I said a long time ago the Dems were screwing with the system the wrong way. The constitution clearly gives the power to make state voting law to the state legislature. The Dems couldn’t get majority’s to change the laws as they wanted to from the legislature so they by passed it and went to the courts or sometimes the local voting bodies that are charged with enforcing the law not making it. So what we have is a big mess. It could be seen coming months ago. Now in my opinion this is insurmountable for Trump. Too many states involved. Yes I have heard the stories and seen video pointing to some fraud but I can’t sit here with the little knowledge I have and say how much fraud and if in fact it changed the results. I listened to some neutral talk shows on serious XM and both sides brought up some valid points. If parties acted in intentional unconstitutional ways to benefit their candidate I believe it deserves a look.

In the end we didn’t see the blue wave that the media and pollsters were going on about, so was all that shit giving people valid information or was it persuasive? Wtf, why was zuckerburg such a good citizen to buy machines to count votes. And the “glitch” that read Biden ballots for trump. Was that a software glitch or was that how it was programmed.

I’m fine if Biden won legit. I will wish him well. If things need to be checked out make sure everything was on the up and up I have no problem with that either. This is the type of voting democrats dream of though. Send ballots out to everyone. Some people found out they could sell the unsolicited ballots or get pizza etc for them. I really hope they don’t try to drive this as the new way of doing things.

But I’m content, we maintain a division of power. I came accross some funky accusations but as with all things I take very little at face value. I found it disturbing the way Democrat’s stirred up the racial flames for four years. It came very close to backfiring on them. I hope this all works out for the best, I wonder if the media will treat the alleged Biden corruption the way they did Trump. Obviously they aren’t concerned about covid and the Biden celebrations.

I truly hope I am wrong about Biden and dementia. First off I don’t wish that shit in any human. Secondly I wouldn’t want a president dealing with it. I am hoping for the best however this plays out.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Biden's speech tonight I thought was nice. It was clear, decisive, powerful, and heartfelt. But most of all he sounded like the President of the United States. I had honestly forgotten what that sounded like.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a good speech he was obviously reading from an autocue so let's await the edited clips tomorrow before we can form an opinion :S.........

I actually don't think there will be much trouble in the handover, trumps lawsuits might inadvertently lower tensions, trump is defeated and he knows it, the crazies will cling on to these lawsuits thinking it will change the result and as time goes by(play it sam:S) and the lawsuits Peter out(because they are bollocks) the temperature will lower a bit, so I think nothing big will happen, of course there is the potential of a few nuts doing something but it's just not America if there isn't!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Biden's speech tonight I thought was nice. It was clear, decisive, powerful, and heartfelt. But most of all he sounded like the President of the United States. I had honestly forgotten what that sounded like.
    It is disappointing we are going back to every word being run before a focus group and triple checked for appeal. Four years of hearing nothing again. Oh well this is what people want. Presidents used to fight and stir shit up. I guess times are different this is what we want. I’m so sick of political speak. It’s just so fake on so many levels.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Tough pill to swallow for some decent people I know. Only had to block one for threating to firebomb polling stations . Absolutely nuts day. Sadly this will be the ugliest transition of power in the Countries history but per norm we will shine. Country before party.
    "Transition of power" is an extremely optimistic view at this moment in time.
    Barring Trump pushing the button and ordering the keys turned this is a wrap. I don't even "like" the closeness and get it, but the people have spoken. Call me an optimist..I think hell just froze over..but what's best about these crowds is you really don't see 1001 Biden or Trump flags. You see Stars and stripes.
    It wasn't particularly close. Biden is going to have much bigger margins in the three states that decided the election last time than Trump did. And he's going to win the popular vote by millions. Trump lost the popular vote by millions in 2016 and won the three deciding states with a combined total of 77000 votes. Biden will have 100000+ majority just in Pennsylvania.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good, so I hope to hear a lot more about Biden's interesting abuse of the family name too then and his support of very naughty things over his extended and impotent career. You vote there and live there, but fail to understand, a bit like Beaner, that people can post what they like where they like regardless of where they live. You live it? So does John Lydon, but I know who makes more sense.
    A degree in politics but all you ever do is parrot whatever bullshit RT are currently trolling with. If you have studied politics you'll know what Pravda was and just how credible their decades of bullshit turned out to be. Yet you've fallen for RT, the modern day Pravda. The degree didn't save you from getting played.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Tbh I got buried this week and couldn’t follow the drama as I had wished. But I said a long time ago the Dems were screwing with the system the wrong way. The constitution clearly gives the power to make state voting law to the state legislature. The Dems couldn’t get majority’s to change the laws as they wanted to from the legislature so they by passed it and went to the courts or sometimes the local voting bodies that are charged with enforcing the law not making it. So what we have is a big mess. It could be seen coming months ago. Now in my opinion this is insurmountable for Trump. Too many states involved. Yes I have heard the stories and seen video pointing to some fraud but I can’t sit here with the little knowledge I have and say how much fraud and if in fact it changed the results. I listened to some neutral talk shows on serious XM and both sides brought up some valid points. If parties acted in intentional unconstitutional ways to benefit their candidate I believe it deserves a look. In the end we didn’t see the blue wave that the media and pollsters were going on about, so was all that shit giving people valid information or was it persuasive? Wtf, why was zuckerburg such a good citizen to buy machines to count votes. And the “glitch” that read Biden ballots for trump. Was that a software glitch or was that how it was programmed. I’m fine if Biden won legit. I will wish him well. If things need to be checked out make sure everything was on the up and up I have no problem with that either. This is the type of voting democrats dream of though. Send ballots out to everyone. Some people found out they could sell the unsolicited ballots or get pizza etc for them. I really hope they don’t try to drive this as the new way of doing things. But I’m content, we maintain a division of power. I came accross some funky accusations but as with all things I take very little at face value. I found it disturbing the way Democrat’s stirred up the racial flames for four years. It came very close to backfiring on them. I hope this all works out for the best, I wonder if the media will treat the alleged Biden corruption the way they did Trump. Obviously they aren’t concerned about covid and the Biden celebrations. I truly hope I am wrong about Biden and dementia. First off I don’t wish that shit in any human. Secondly I wouldn’t want a president dealing with it. I am hoping for the best however this plays out.
    There will be half a dozen examples of fraud in this election. There have already been two -- both Trump voters voting twice. The Heritage Foundation are big with the voter fraud issue as befits a conservative propaganda outfit and have the most extensive database of voter fraud that exists. It shows over the past forty years there have been 1200 documented cases of voter fraud. Thirty a year and that includes local dog catcher elections. Voter fraud is just the conservative movement's latest way of suppressing votes after the Voting Rights Act ended all the Jim Crow voting laws. Of course they've scrapped the Voting Rights Act now as well. The day after they scrapped it look at which states started to enact new voter suppression laws. The Trump people have a load of bullshit cases which will largely get thrown out of court next week. It will quickly become apparent they have nothing at all other than isolated screwups. And if you think they really have something try googling it first and look for a non crazy news source report on it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I forgot how fucking fake, robotic, insincere and scripted a life-time politician sounded. Last I heard that shit, it was Obama with his insincere pretentious posturing and phony personality. Whats even worse than how they SOUND, is how fucking MEANINGLESS their scripted, empty, hackneyed words are. Yu can listen to a lifetime politician who has accomplished nothing in 35, 40, even 47 YEARS (Trump hasnt even been in there for 47 MONTHS) and the more that lifetime politician babbles on and on and on blah blah blah the fucking less he is saying and that is apparently more appealing to people nowadays: fake civility, fake manners, fake gentlemanliness, fake diplomacy, fake smiles, fake everything.

Joe Biden is the absolute worst politician you could ever dream of, if you had to create one for a novel, it would be him. Hope he lives to 120 years old or more, but if he doesnt, can you imagine Kamala Harris going abroad and meeting world leaders or dealing with an international crisis? HArdy fucking har har har.

Good luck, America.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where do you get your information that biden will win by 100000 in PA? I see he is around 30000 up with 1-2% left to count. Although I admit I haven't calculated how much 1-2% of the PA voting register is... That seems like a big change... I am asking because I like good sources of information

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Where do you get your information that biden will win by 100000 in PA? I see he is around 30000 up with 1-2% left to count. Although I admit I haven't calculated how much 1-2% of the PA voting register is... That seems like a big change... I am asking because I like good sources of information
    well you're asking the wrong person then

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also congratulations to four seasons landscaping in Philadelphia for proving themselves worthy of being the place that hosted the press conferences that launched giuliani crusade against voting and will surely be the place where the deep state outings take place.... Also please don't confuse four season landscaping with four seasons hotels or we'd all look pretty stupid!

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    well you're asking the wrong person then
    Well it will proved of biden wins by 100000 in Pennsylvania I guess

Thread Information