Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I've said it already maybe, what, 5 times, I didn't "waste" my vote for Jo Jorgensen, I exercised my freedom of choice and voted for her.

She didn't win. I voted for Ross Perot in 1992. He didn't win either. Neither was THAT a "wasted" vote. I exercised my right to vote in US Elections.

I got ragged for doing that in 2008 as well. If I didn't vote Democrat, I was told I was throwing my vote away or allowing the other side to win. It slipped out a week ago at work that I didnt vote fotr Biden. There was a looonnggg silence when I slipped out, "Hell, that's another reason he didnt get my vote...uh...ooops.
    who'd you vote for B
    Write in. Andy Taylor for P & Barney Fife for VP.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sandy griffith

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mama
    make america mayberry again

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow... 100 uncounted ballots here... 1000 missing ballots there.

Good thing it's not a popular vote thing. Otherwise we'd be well into 2024, the next POTUS election year, before Trump could hope to make up the difference of almost 6 million votes in the popular vote.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wow... 100 uncounted ballots here... 1000 missing ballots there.

Good thing it's not a popular vote thing. Otherwise we'd be well into 2024, the next POTUS election year, before Trump could hope to make up the difference of almost 6 million votes in the popular vote.
    I'd like to be next to the supporter hearing more votes just found...and they're for Trump.

So Trumper.....stop the count, right?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump is 1-27 in court now. What's up with this Lyle? You said that Trump and Barr had the receipts and would be able to prove that massive voter fraud happened. Yet they're getting laughed out of court everywhere, no reputable lawyer will touch any of their cases and Crazy Rudy had constitutional law explained to him several times yesterday in court by a judge. This is a total shitshow Lyle. If it turns out that Trump has absolutely zero evidence of fraud will you admit that what he's doing is undermining American democracy?

Some shit from the last twenty four hours:

After an opening-statement rant alleging electoral shenanigans that appeared more fitting for the right-wing airwaves than a federal courtroom, Giuliani took a backflip some hours later and conceded to the judge: “This is not a fraud case,” becoming the second attorney for the Trump campaign to use that precise series of words. At least four Trump lawyers have told as many judges that they are not alleging voter fraud.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...-a-total-flop/

https://twitter.com/neal_katyal/stat...28371141267457

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/s...71474392571911

And look what's happening to Fox News. You live by manufactured bullshit and outrage, you die by manufactured bullshit and outrage.

https://twitter.com/RobGeorge/status...09915910512643

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So it appears most are convinced there were not any strange occurrences with this vote. The same people who were screaming russia and votes the past four years. Now we had the most secure and honest election after mailing out ballots unsolicited to everyone. 2,700 new ballots today, 2,600 yesterday were found. Strange. Twitter, which is allegedly not an editor, is suddenly an expert on voter fraud. Nothing at all funny with the machines and the algorithms. Look It doesn’t look like trump won but there is smoke here, and as we know if the media sees smoke, they are all over it, depending on what side of the aisle it’s coming from.

Twitter is a publishing platform. Tens of thousands of experts from every field imaginable use this thing called "twitter" to publish their expert opinion in real time. What part of this don't you understand?

Stick to talk radio you fucking moron.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The stuff posted on this thread in the past twelve hours or so is a real collection of stuff to make you wonder how bad a second Trump term would have been and how bad the next few weeks will be. One example:

https://twitter.com/ScottGreenfield/...92575111221251

It's worth looking at just to see what a fucking shitshow Rudy and his conspiracy theory team is putting on in PA right now:

https://twitter.com/Popehat?ref_src=...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wizzzconsin Elections Committee MEETING AS WE SPEAK TO DESPERATELY TRY TO CHANGE THE RULES to review absentee ballots.

Oh.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where are the absentee voter applications in Wizzzconsin?

Oh.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait, so in Georgia there was a 9,000 ballot discrepancy today? Wait, that was JUST in DeKalb County??

Oh.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait, so in Wayne County ALONE there were 4,110 more ballots cast THAN THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED VOTERS?

Oh.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wizzzconsin Elections Committee MEETING AS WE SPEAK TO DESPERATELY TRY TO CHANGE THE RULES to review absentee ballots.

Oh.
    Rep. Joe Sanfelippo, a New Berlin Republican said this week the state should consider invalidating the election or changing how the state casts its 10 Electoral College votes if the investigation finds problems with the election.

Democrat that questioned Tulser responded “Whatever people cast their ballots on, that’s who should win our state and should be our president,” Tusler said. “Making a change after ballots have been cast to me is not the appropriate thing to do.”

https://www.wearegreenbay.com/electi...-administered/

Wisconsin Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos is calling on the Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections and its chair, Republican Representative Ron Tusler (Harrison) to use its powers to review Wisconsin’s election.

“I am directing the committee to use its investigatory powers under Wisconsin SS 13.31 to immediately review how the election was administered. "

Rep. Joe Sanfelippo (R-New Berlin) says the committee may need to overturn Wisconsin voters’ choice of Joe Biden and conduct a new election or order electors to vote instead to give the state’s 10 Electoral College votes to Donald Trump.---in order to do that, their emergency meeting is an attempt to change rules, last minute as you stated.

Republican led commission - cited the following reasons for changing rules :
    *insufficient voter purging by the Wisconsin Elections Commission
    *clerks in Dane and Milwaukee counties “colluded” to keep unverified names on voter lists
    *and began voting too early.

https://wisconsinexaminer.com/2020/1...sins-election/

For the record: The Wisconsin Elections Commission is the agency that oversees elections with a bipartisan board. The Assembly Campaigns and Elections Committee is a committee appointed by Vos and dominated by Republicans, including vice-chair Sanfelippo.)
    https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/201.../assembly/1985

MILWAUKEE —
    Federal prosecutors have been given the green light to investigate the election even before the official vote canvass in Wisconsin is complete.

https://www.wisn.com/article/milwauk...ions/34634974#
    The Department of Justice's top federal election crimes prosecutor resigned in protest, but in the Milwaukee area, election officials said they're not worried.
    "Zero concerns,"
    Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson said. "

The Wisconsin Elections Commission told WISN 12 News it has seen no evidence of any irregularities that would affect the outcome of the election.
    County Elections Director Julietta Henry.

She said "At this point, we don't have anything to substantiate anyone to come and investigate. But let them come on and investigate what took place,"

Former Republican Governor Scott Walker stated there is little probability that a recount would changer the outcome.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-19-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait, so in Wayne County ALONE there were 4,110 more ballots cast THAN THE NUMBER OF REGISTERED VOTERS?

Oh.
    Same thing was stated about Michagan. But it was Twitter that said it, the actual votes per Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Sean Hannity stated there were 400 thousand more voting than registered.

Neither stated their sources. But FOX news did. They used state of Michigan which didn't show 4 million voters -I can relink it if need be. In other words, would really like to see your sources so I can see what you're seeing.
    I give Wisconsin based sources on Wisconsin's recount.
    I gave names, rank & political party, I ask no more than that!

2016 Democrats complained of voter fraud by way of the bipartisan committee that said Russia interfered. They didnt make the claim, they accepted the results: interference and the means was identified.
    2020 Republicans claimed fraud since November 5th, 2017...and did jack about it. For 4 years.
    Their own hand picked officials are siding against them and now they are down to what? One guy here & one dude there complaining- I SAW IT!! Fraud.

Wisconsin is not rejecting the recount, neither has Georgia, neither is Michigan. If they are, please name these politicians so I can balance what I am learning about this election-other than rejecting yet another POTUS according to partisanship. I've seen this now 4 str8 POTUS
    2020 Republicans complained of voter fraud the day he got elected. Hasn't stopped and is a continuation from when they stated it was their mission to make Barrack Obama a one term president- because they rejected him. Well another rejection. I see it both ways. Each party is guilty of this, not one.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 11-19-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Thread Information